Family Orgy

Story Info
He takes wife in front of their grown children.
2.1k words
3.6
571.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalaLund
KalaLund
75 Followers

"You stupid bitch! You whore! How dare you tell me how I should run my business?" It was 7:00 in the morning and as usual, Jayant was screaming at Mala.

When he got angry, his temper went out of control and there was no telling what he would do. Jayant and Mala live in my neighboring apartment. Jayant ran a small factory at Vapi that manufactured steel tubes. The business had its ups and downs, and when it wasn't too good, Jayant's mood went downhill. Mala, being the woman that she is, couldn't resist from making sarcastic comments about his way of conducting business. This drove Jayant crazy and ended up in a bitter fight.

Jayant lunged forward and grabbed Mala's hair. Holding it, he shook her violently till she cried out in pain, "You coward... have some shame! The kids are watching!"

"They can go to hell!"

Saying this he released Mala and picked up the telephone to hit her with it. She tried to run to the door in order to get away from this maniac. Jayant dropped the phone and tried to grab her, but all he got was a handful of her nightgown. It ripped right through the center exposing her beautiful breasts. Both Jayant and his son were staring at this scene. Their cocks were stiffening. Jayant's rage was coverted to lust. Mala tried to cover her tits by pulling the torn gown together.

Jayant grabbed her by her hair again and dragged her to the bedroom. He flung her on the bed and then latched the door. He turned to her and pulled of his pyjamas and kurta. Holding his erect cock in his hand he walked towards the bed. Mala knew what was coming. It had happened in the past. He grabbed a handful of her tits and squeezed hard. He pulled off her panties and threw them aside. She was a horny sight. Lying on the bed with loose hair with her legs spread and her pussy exposed. An open invitation for a fuck! Jayant spread her legs further and with one shot rammed his erect cock into her pussy. Mala screamed with pain at this intrusion, but there was nothing she could do. Jayant kept pumping into that glorious cunt for about a minute, after which he couldn't control himself. He came in gushes inside Mala. He collapsed on her, totally exhausted.

He got up and dressed up as if nothing had happened. "Get dressed, you whore! You think I married you so that you can get laid anytime you feel like. The kids have to go to school. Go get them ready."

Saying this he again grabbed her hair and pulled her off the bed. Mala pulled off her torn gown and limped towards the wardrobe for a fresh one. Jayant, the insensitive creature he was, did not wait for her to finish changing. He opened the bedroom door and walked out, leaving the door open.

Vicky, their nineteen-year-old son, who was standing in the outer room, could clearly see his naked mother searching for a dress and then pulling it on. He was already horny when he saw his parents fight because he knew that his father was going to screw his mother. Now, seeing her nude for the first time drove his confused teenage mind crazy. He was feeling warm and his heart started to beat faster. Blood rushed into his cock, hardening it and creating a tent in his pyjamas. He struggled to hide his erections while having visions of raping Mala himelf.

Mala came out fully dressed and said to her kids in a depressed voice, "Get into your school uniforms and have your breakfast!"

Vicky still had unfinished business. He told his mother that he would have his bath and then breakfast. He ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He quickly finished his bath. Leaving the shower on, he started stroking his cock. It hardened in his hand. With his eyes closed, he started to imagine the naked body of his mother. He imagined himself dragging his mother by her hair into the bedroom and tearing her clothes, pulling her legs apart and shoving his hard, throbbing teenage cock into her pussy and banging into her violently, listening to her protests. In his state of bliss, he imagined pulling his cock out then shoving it into her mouth, urging her to suck. His strokes became faster and he came just as Mala banged on the door and yelled,

"Vicky, finish up fast! The maid is here!"

In his hurry to get out before he got a thrashing from Mala, he forgot the clean the sticky mess on the bathroom floor. He dressed up and came out of the bathroom. The maid, Shobha, walked into the bathroom to fill the bucket with water for swabbing the floor. She stepped in Vicky's cum that was lying on the floor. Irritated, she took some of it on her finger and smelt it to see what it was. As soon as the odor hit her nostrils, she knew what it was and because Vicky was the last person to use the bathroom, it had to Vicky's.

As Shobha stepped out of the bathroom, the strong smell of Vicky's jism was still in her nostrils. She wiped her finger on the hem of he sari and started to swab the floor of the main room where Vicky and his sister were having their breakfast. Jayant had gone to the toilet and Mala was in the kitchen. Shobha was on her fours and she went under the dining table to clean the area beneath it. The sight of Vicky's crotch with a tent formed because of his still erect cock, greeted her there. She dropped the washcloth, grabbed his cock and started massaging it thru the fabric of his trousers.

Above the table, Vicky's head jerked and he let out a low startled cry. His sister, Jigna, looked at him and asked,

"What's the matter Vicky?"

"Nothing. Mosquitoes, I guess." croaked Vicky.

Shobha continued to knead his dick till he was on the verge of cumming. Suddenly she saw Mala's feet coming towards the room and she stopped. Vicky was left in the lurch. Shobha came out from the under the table and continued swabbing the rest of the rooms. When their eyes met, she winked and blew a kiss at him. Vicky mind was a whirlwind of confusion. He desperately wanted to relieve the rising tension. His throat was dry. He was left with no choice but to stifle his emotions and go to school.

He couldn't pay attention in his class and was constantly staring at the girls and the teachers, mentally stripping naked and screwing them. After school, he decided to go home immediately so that he could jerk off. Reaching home, he saw that Shobha was already there, washing the vessels in the kitchen sink. Mala was all dressed up.

"I am going to my friend's house. On my way back, I will pick up Jigna from her friend's house. I will be back by 4:00."

Saying this she went out, closing the door behind her. Vicky couldn't believe his luck. It was 1:00. He had three hours to fool around with Shobha. After the morning incident, he was pretty confident that the afternoon would be interesting.

Shobha was about 5-½ feet tall, plump, dark complexion and with a reasonably big butt and heavy boobs. When she wanted male attention, her sari would slip slightly across her chest and give a view of her cleavage. She would always tie her long black hair in a loose bun, so that her hair would fall free at the slightest jerk. Once it was free, she would raise her arms to tie the bun, and one had a view of her slightly bulging tummy and the curve of her breasts.

Vicky went inside the kitchen. He was scared and excited at the same time. Not knowing what to do, he just stood there, staring at Shobha's backside. Shobha turned her head, looked at him, and continued cleaning the vessels. She was also excited. She started plotting in her mind, how to proceed and get her aching pussy satisfied by Vicky's teenage cock. She turned her head again, this time with a sharp jerk and said, "What are you looking at?" Vicky was in no state to answer. The turning of her head loosened her hair and now it cascaded over her shoulders and back. He kept staring at her with his mouth open.

"Oops! Now my hair will come in the way while I am working!" she exclaimed. "Please tie my hair in a bun, Vicky."

Vicky stepped forward and stood a few steps behind her. He gathered her hair and tried to tie it, but couldn't.

"Come closer and tie it Vicky. You can never manage it otherwise."

Vicky now stood very close to her. His hardened cock was touching her ass. Now he couldn't control himself. He suddenly threw his arms around Shobha and held her tightly, grinding his cock against her arse. He grabbed her boobs and started to squeeze them very hard. Shobha was enjoying the young cock against her ass but the squeezing of her boobs was hurting her. She managed to disentangle herself from his embrace and then pushed his aside.

"Lock the main door and wait in the bedroom. I will finish in the kitchen and come."

Vicky ran and locked the main door and then went into the bedroom. Shobha finished her work and walked into the room in a seductive fashion, her ass swaying from side-to-side. The long hair encased her round face and she was looking very sexy and fuckable. She walked towards the bed and stood next to it. She first pulled off her sari and tossed it aside. Clad only in her blouse and petticoat, she stepped on the bed and sat next to Vicky.

"Remove your clothes, Vicky", she said in a husky voice.

Vicky jumped off the bed and pulled off his trousers and his shirt. Shobha got off the bed and knelt in front of Vicky. She started to stroke his erect cock. Waves of pleasure ran thru his body. She leaned forward and rolled her tongue around his enlarged cock-head. Then she swallowed half the length of his shaft and began sucking. She squeezed his balls lightly as she continued sucking. He closed his eyes in ecstasy. The image that came to his mind was that of his naked mother. Vicky could not control the feelings inside him. Shobha's sucking had driven him to madness and he was almost at the point of cumming. She sensed this and stopped. She got off the bed and started to unbutton her blouse. She was not wearing a bra and her melons jumped out. Vicky's jaw dropped at this sight. She pulled the blouse and tossed it aside. She untied the petticoat string and it dropped around her feet. No Panties!

Vicky's eyes kept jumping between her tits and her hairy cunt. He couldn't control himself. He jumped up, grabbed Shobha by her hair and pulled her on the bed. He straddled her and pinned her arms behind her head. As he lowered his face to kiss her, Shobha could see the lust in his eyes. He pressed his lips against hers and shoved his tongue in her mouth. Shobha groaned it with pleasure. She grabbed his shaft and guided it to her pussy. It was already wet and dripping. The desire to have this teenage cock inside her was overwhelming. Vicky felt his cock touch her cunt lips and as if his dick had a life of his own, he shoved it inside. Shobha screamed with pleasure. Vicky started pumping her cunt. Vicky hard pole rubbed against the inner walls of Shobha's cunt, sending waves of pleasure thru both their bodies. He increased the pace of fucking and she responded by lifting and twisting her hips to meet his powerful thrusts. She was almost about to come and she screamed,

"Oooooh Vicky! Don't stop... fuck me harder... harder... I am almost there... Oooooh God!"

Vicky was driven to the point of madness with lust.

"Oh fuck! You bitch! You whore... I am cumming...!"

Shobha held tightly on to Vicky as waves of pleasure rocked her body. Vicky came inside her at the same time, emptying his balls inside her pussy. He collapsed on her, completely exhausted.

Shobha broke the silence and said to Vicky,

"Let us get dressed. Your mother should be here soon."

KalaLund
KalaLund
75 Followers