Family Orgy Ch. 03

Story Info
Panda and friends seduce more families into bisexual incest.
37.6k words
4.7
84.4k
108

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years of age and over.

*****

Pastor Jake began to wake up, eyes still closed, penis tingling and hardening, his mind racing with sexual, impure thoughts.

The 50-year-old father groaned inwardly. Oh my God, what an unbelievable nightmare! It was so vivid, so real. In his dream, he had made love to -- no, he had FUCKED! -- every single member of his family! HIS DAUGHTERS AND SONS!! Cindy, Wendy, Jill and Julie -- all his four girls -- had eagerly, voraciously jumped onto his fully engorged member, as if possessed by demons from hell.

Their hot, slippery, silky vaginas tenderly but tightly gripped his cock; engorged, pink clitorises brushed and rubbed lasciviously along the top of the 8-inch shaft, creating a taboo pleasure he had never even come close to experiencing before.

He could still hear his girls' insane shrieks of pleasure echoing in his ears, feel the crazed thrusting, jerking and pumping of their lower torsos, the frenzied jiggling of fresh breasts and soft buttocks, as each was driven to ultimate ecstasy by his long, hard, veiny tool.

The piquant smell of his daughters' overflowing lubricating juices, pooling and soaking his pubic hair, filled his nostrils; he could almost taste the tang of their excretions on his panting tongue.

And his sons! This part of the dream was the most incredible yet. John and Jeff had charged onto the side of his dining table "throne", and with a violent push of their hips had thrust the stretched, hard manshafts protruding from their groins deep into his willing mouth.

And when they removed the two members from his mouth, he remembered even worse -- a vivid recollection of his sons' two hard, red slick cockheads swelling uproariously, only inches from his eyes; then the sound of groans and screams as spurt upon spurt of warm, thick, white, gooey sperm gushed from their center holes directly onto his face.

Blast after blast had coated his cheeks, lips and forehead; jets splashed the back of his throat and covered his entire tongue as the lightly salty, cheesy taste of semen filled his taste buds.

Then he remembered that in his dream Craig, his oldest, had lifted him from his seat, and then remorselessly pulled him down, down to where his son's distended, purple-headed loin snake reared outrageously from the middle of thick, curly pubic hair.

The incredible shaft -- so hard, yet still so pliable -- had penetrated Jake's innermost bowels in one quick upthrust of Craig's powerful hips, making father shriek in painful ecstasy at the son's anal invasion, ass virginity utterly annihilated, his entire body thrilling and exulting in the unbelievable sin of gay male incest.

And most incredibly, in the dream his wife Pat was there, cheering him on, herself a scene of perfect debauchery, fucking her children indiscriminately, nastily burrowing her lustful, worming tongue deep within the dripping vaginas of her shrieking daughters, coaxing with powerful fingers thick ropes of sperm from her son's depraved slick, shiny dicks.

Finally, in his dream he had screamingly exploded in an orgasm of volcanic intensity and power, as a deluge of thick, creamy cum had erupted from his oversize member, arcing in the air to fall onto the brazen, lust-twisted faces of his depraved children. They reveled in the perverted coating of fatherly goo, swallowing it wholesale, licking it from every surface and orifice, pushing fingerloads of the creamy stuff into soft, wet pussies and assholes, sharing slimy loads between intertwined tongues.

As his body transformed into a lightening rod of depraved bisexual incestuous ecstasy, the dream had ended and faded to black.

The dream was so stunningly real that it shook him to his core. Shame froze him to his innermost being. How could he face his children in the morning, after such a dream? How could he look his wife straight in the eye?

Even worse, his penis was still tingling from the experience of the dream. In fact, it was half-hard, and he could almost feel a warm mouth drawing it in, licking it, sucking it, pleasuring it...

Wait a minute...

Before Jake could have another thought, his lips felt a warm, fleshy object -- curiously soft on the outside but rock-hard within -- push past them. The long tubular pole, topped with a large, bulbous tip, thrust itself forward past his lips and deep into the soft wet recesses of his mouth, its muscular toughness scraping against the rough surface of his tongue and touching his mouth's roof.

With a start, Jake came fully awake and opened his eyes. A hairy belly button hovered inches from his eyes; looking down Jake saw a tangle of dark brown hair below it, and, extending from it, a large, fully engorged penis. A PENIS THAT WAS PENETRATING HIS MOUTH!!

His eyes glanced upward quickly and saw the face of his eldest son, 25-year-old Craig. Red and sweating, it was a face twisted by a rictus of pure depraved fucklust.

"You got to chow down on John and Jeff's cum last night, but I never got to give you mine. I got a lot saved up now, you're gonna fuckin' love my spooge. Suck it, fuckin' cocklover!"

Jake meant to scream "OH MY GODDDD!!", but with the huge sausage in his mouth it only came out as "UNGHHHAHHHUNNNGGHHH!!"

IT WASN'T A DREAM!! IT WAS ALL FUCKING REAL!! HE WAS A BISEXUAL FAMILY FUCKER!!

The realization electrified his cock, bringing it to a full massive erection immediately. Jake could feel now that it was indeed being sucked on. As the sucking suddenly stopped, a head peeking over Craig's shoulder immediately identified the culprit.

It was his 21-year-old daughter, Jill. Her plump face, too, was disfigured by twisted lust, and was covered by various dried white stains. With a start Jake realized what it was -- dried cum!

"Fucking love to such your big dick, Daddy Cock." Jill smirked. The rest of her body hove into view as she moved forward; her large round tits and ample belly were also covered with whitish stains, some dried and crusty, others still wet and juicy. They sloshed down her belly and dripped into the wild, kinky hair that crowned her pubic region. "Maybe I could get a bigger shot of your cum this time, huh?" she said with a false little innocent whine. "I didn't get enough Daddy cum all to myself last time, wanna whole load this time."

"Fuck you Clitsucker!" Craig called out, playfully. "I got almost none of his cum last night! Had to suck what was left out of your sloppy pussy, but Wendy got to most of it first. I wanna big load all to myself next time!"

The incredible happened next. As Craig continued pistoning his cock into his father's forced-open mouth, Pat, Jake's wife and Craig's mother, strolled over to the fucking trio.

Jake had thought Jill was cumstained, but she was nothing compared to her mother. Literally every square inch of her saggy tits were covered with white or drying fluid; her fat stomach shone with a sheen of fresh spoor that looked to have been dumped there just recently; her pubic hair was generously matted with liquid and drying goo; streaks of cum dripped copiously down from her most private cleft onto her inner thighs; even her face and hair were coated with the white liquid.

And if Jake could have seen her from behind, he would have noticed that his wife's large round rump and back were also generously covered with fresh and drying spoogestains.

A closer look at Craig too would reveal the remains of dried semen on his face and chest; and had Jake possessed a mirror, he could have seen that the curly black hair growing in his son's ass crack was also encrusted with the nasty ball broth stains.

Pat addressed her son with mock sternness.

"Purplehead, you know we agreed that The Cock's full load will go to whoever proves to be the best cock fucker." Leering down at her husband, she continued. "While you were passed out, you missed one hell of a party. Panda called her friends, then they called their friends, and so on, and so on..." she giggled. "God, I took a lifetime of cum last night! I have to admit, honey, I just love cocks and cum soooo much!!"

Jill looked downcast.

"Ohhhh, don't worry, little Clitsucker" Pat cooed to her daughter. "I still love your soft hot pussy best of all." She closed her perverse oration with a full on mother-daughter mouth kiss, while rapidly directing three fingers to penetrate her daughter's gaping vagina.

"Ohhhhhh" squeaked Jill with pleasurable surprise, as the motherly digits, wet with juice, pistoned in and out in their depraved business.

Jake could only look on, stunned, but filled with bisexual incestuous lust, as his insane family continued in their depravities.

The reality of it was that he was also completely conquered by incestuous desire.

"I WANNA FUCK YOU ALL" he wanted to shout. But with his son's cock filling his mouth to the brim, that was impossible. Instead, he used his hand to maniacally pump on the exposed parts of Craig's shaft; his other hand moved up to grab and knead the pendulous balls.

Craig saw the lust-filled craziness in his father's eyes.

"Fuck yeahhhhh... Dad's into it... fuckin' suck my cock bitch," he growled as he increased his pumping to a frenzied speed.

Seeing the action, Jill rewarded her father with renewed powerful cocksucking as pleasure radiated from her pussy. Her mother was by now licking and nibbling on her juicy clit. Another orgasm, to add onto the dozens she had experienced last night, was soon in the offing for Jill.

Pat again marveled at the incredible miracle that was her daughter's fat, spongy pussy. Although she loved all her daughter's cunts, it was Jill's she enjoyed the most. She loved to tenderly lick the dewy inner thighs; to suck on each distended labial lip, to nibble on the soft, ample clitoris; she enjoyed the fresh taste of Jill's pungent pussy, not too wet (like Julie's) and not as dry as Cindy's.

She even enjoyed kneading Jill's plump, ample ass, and with a quick movement she plunged her fingers between her daughter's meaty ass cheeks, maneuvering them adeptly through Jill's very tight anal ring, luxuriating in the silky smoothness and fiery heat of her offspring's nether canal. Jill had told her how long she had lusted after Pat's own fuckhole, and that amplified her passion for her daughter's pussyflesh. And by now she knew how to make that flesh sing with pleasure, knew how to bring it quickly to paroxysms of taboo orgasm like never before.

Meanwhile, Pat's husband was busy savoring their son's outsized tool and manly body. He reached around and caressed Craig's muscular, hairy ass. In a flash, his middle finger found the opening ass crack, and in a few seconds it latched onto its target -- Craig's winking anus. Instantly Jake plunged his middle digit into his son's exposed shithole.

Side by side, mother lecherously sucked daughter pussy, father degenerately swallowed son cock, both amplifying their offspring's pleasure by vigorously fingering their tight assholes. A more sublime tableau of obscene taboo bisexual pleasure could hardly be imagined.

In the debauchery of last night (soon to be described below), Craig had already given up his ass to multiple strangers' cocks, at least two of which had emptied the contents of their balls deep into his bowels and over his asscheeks. He had learned to love the feeling of anal penetration, and the fact that his father was doing it pushed his lust into overdrive.

"FUCKKK!!" he howled as Jake's strong finger began to work its way into and out of his anal pipe. He screamed "ANNGHHHHHHH" as he pumped harder and faster into the paternal mouth.

Jake suddenly felt his son's mammoth cock jump, and then greatly harden. It was clear what was coming, but Jake wasn't prepared for the amount of semen that would emanate from the 25-year-old's member.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" shrieked Craig, and the first blast rocketed down his father's throat. The oversized 8-incher rocked and jerked with each cumblast, as ten or more jets filled Jake's mouth with multiple ounces of precious son cum.

Craig's anal sphincter clamped down hard on his father's finger; each internal spasm heralded a new delivery of creamy, gooey spunk. Bubbly whorls of the delightful semen burst forth from the sides of Jake's mouth, smooshily and slowly drooling over his chin and the side of his face.

Jake eagerly swallowed all he could of the thick goo that had stuffed his cheeks, then, taking the cock out of his mouth, uttered his first intelligible words.

"FUCK YEAH!!... FUCK YEAHH!!" Looking down at his daughter, he ordered her with a crazed look on his face: "Keep sucking that cock, whore! Gonna fuck you next!"

The nasty words, combined with her mother's skillful sucking, instigated a powerful orgasm in Jill's overworked pussy.

"UNGHH...AHHHHHHH!!" she screamed as she watched her father maniacally lick her brother's tool clean of as much cum as possible, then work his way down to lick and suck the hairy balls descending from Craig's crotch. Meanwhile, her mother's tongue worked into overdrive to catch and swallow down the flood of juice spilling from her daughter's orgasmic pussy, which visibly contracted in ecstatic pleasure; Jill's asshole rhythmically spasmed on her mother's probing fingers as well.

Thus started the Peterson family's first day of full depravity in their new world of bisexual incest. Lifting her naked, perverted husband up by his arms, Pat grabbed and then pulled him along by his enraged erect cock, taking him to meet her family's new playmates.

* * *

While Jake had lain collapsed on the couch in the living room throughout the night, his family had engaged in an orgy more bizarre and outrageous than any one of them could have ever imagined only a day ago. The mattresses had been dragged from downstairs into the large family room, and when Panda's invited guests started arriving, the fun had begun.

The first visitors were, of course, Panda's family. They rushed into the room, completely nude, cocks erect and pussy wet and drooling. Steve, Panda's father, and her brother Mark grabbed Pam and fulfilled a fantasy she had already expressed to them in a previous fuck-session just a day before.

Bending Pam over, Mark began fucking her from behind, while Steve fed his meat to her mouth, the grunting father-son duo making a spectacle by noisily "spit-roasting" the demented mother in front of the wondering eyes of her children. Helen, meanwhile, made a beeline for the first pussy she saw -- Julie's. Helen had been fantasizing about fucking the 19-year-old's beautiful tight twat for weeks, ever since seeing the secret surveillance video they had taken right after they had first seduced Cindy.

Cracking open her target's legs, Helen hissed "Yesssss..."; then, with a quick jerk downward, the perverted neighbtor's leering face made full contact with the Julie's unprotected pussy. Helen's powerful, experienced tongue instantly went to work on the teen's petite, pretty fuck-slit. Before Julie could even react, Helen's tongue had penetrated the slimy pleasure pocket to the full.

"AHHHHH!!" yelped Julie; she had never met Helen in her life, and was at first shocked as this strange, panting, red-faced middle-aged woman began to forcefully chow down on her most private area.

But Julie, like all of them, had been utterly transformed by her experiences. Just under an hour ago she had lost her virginity to her oldest brother Craig; had licked and sucked her sister Wendy's hot, dripping vagina, and had been brought to a screaming orgasm by that same sister's flicking, talented tongue; had sucked both John's and Jeff's penises and licked their sticky semen off of her father's face; and, most incredibly, had broken the ultimate taboo, had sucked and fucked her father's huge manly tool, had reveled in the fountain of gamy goo that had erupted like magma from the towering daddy cock, had indiscriminately kissed, sucked, licked and massaged that slimy solution from the bodies of her brothers and sisters as she exploded in rapturous orgasmic nirvana from the sheer taboo perversity of it all.

Now on the other side of that all-encompassing, soul-shattering experience, Julie had become a whorish fuckslut of the most exquisitely perverted type, slavering and hungering for more sexual experiences, aching to grab, handle, suck and fuck more COCKS; to finger, suck, lick and conquer more PUSSIES, to do anything to quench the consuming fire that everlastingly burned in her now-depraved clit. She wanted more, more, MORE!!

And the rest of her family was just like her.

"Fuck yes, SUCK MY PUSSY!!" Julie screamed at the strange woman burrowing into her vagina.

As usual, Mark Dickerson, Panda's brother, was on fire with lust. Within a half hour he had fucked every single one of the Peterson women, and then began to work on the guys. Jeff earned his first anal penetration from his neighbor's long, strong cock, while the middle-aged Steve Dickerson did his best to instigate oral orgasms in the Peterson girls, before fucking them in his wild, pumping style.

"I want their cum... FUCKIN' I WANT ALL THE CUMMM!!" Pat screamed at the top of her lungs, bug-eyed, when she noticed that her neighbors Steve and Mark were close to orgasm. Mark had his cock fully ensconced in Jill Peterson's lugubrious twat, while his father Steve was royally reaming John Peterson's tight, hairy anus, when they heard the cry. Both complied, decoupling from their partners and bringing engorged red cocks to bear on the mature mother.

Steve's cock, which seconds before had been lodged in Pat's son's ass, thrust into the mother's eager pussy, while Mark plunged his tool deep into her mouth. Within seconds father and son roared out simultaneously in orgasm, Steve dropping his juicy load in the motherly pussy, Mark spurting his juice on Pat's loose pendulous breasts and lust-twisted face. Pat shrieked as the cum bath brought on another orgasm.

It was to be only the first in a series of dozens more over the course of the night.

Panda was texting and calling up a storm, trying to reach every friend, acquaintance, fuck buddy and stranger she knew to come to the mother of all orgies. Soon, man after man, girl after girl and more and more began to trickle in to join the crazy party. Through it all, Pat's loud, vocal, insistent calls for more and more cocks and cum led her kids to create a new nickname for her -- "Cum Queen." It would stick, and by the end of the evening each of the Peterson children had been given a new name:

•Craig became "Purplehead" after his most prominent feature, his large purple cockhead, which gave pleasure to so many men and women as the party rolled on.

•Cindy's new sobriquet was easy -- "Hotslit." She was, after all, the one who had introduced bisex incest to her family, and the new name fit her to a T.

•Wendy's new name was also easy -- "Fuckslut." Because that's exactly what she was, and what she had always been.

•Every woman who visited that night was brought to a thunderous orgasm by Jill, who worked and worried on each exposed clit like a starving dog on a bone. After Jill finished on her 15th pussy that night, bringing yet another woman to rapturous orgasm, Craig came up with her new name -- "Clitsucker."

•Julie also had a physical characteristic that made her nickname a cinch. Everyone marveled at how much lubrication spilled from her pussy. The torrent of musky liquid that gushed from her gash made her nickname clear -- "Juicybox."

•Panda knew more guys than girls, most of which were totally down with hot bi action. John proved to be the most adept cocksucker of the night, and would show up instantly the second a new guest's penis was exposed to his sight. After the 25th (!) sucked tool (and others accepted into his asshole), Wendy aptly named him: "Cockgobbler."