Family Orgy Pt. 02

Story Info
A family enjoy sex with each other.
2.3k words
4.45
65.6k
73

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning when Mark woke up in bed his naked daughter Hope was still asleep beside him, as he thought about waking her up to fuck her, he ran the palms of his hands over her small breast and felt her nipple becoming harder. When he saw what time it was he realized that he was going to be late for work and he jumped out of the bed and quickly had a shower and got dressed. As he passed the main bedroom he looked inside to see that his wife and son were awake.

Lisa was kneeling on the bed with her head buried in a pillow to muffle her screams of ecstasy, as their son Jacob pumped his cock in and out of his mother's ass. Mark would have loved to have stayed and watched their son fucking his wife's ass but he was already running late for work, after making himself a cup of coffee to drink on the drive to his work he left the house and climbed into his car.

Hope was woken up by her mother's loud screams and as she laid there in bed alone wondering where her father was, she ran her fingers over her cunt wishing that he was there to fuck her. When Lisa let out another scream, Hope climbed off the bed and walked naked into her mother's bedroom to see if her father was in there with her mother. When she saw it was only her mother and brother in the bedroom and Jacob was fucking their mother's ass, she stood there grinning as she rubbed her cunt wishing it was her ass that her brother was fucking.

Hope knew that Jacob loved having his cock in someone's ass, after having fucked her ass plenty of times before. It was only after she climbed onto the bed that her brother saw her and he started to fuck their mother harder as his sister watched. Hope's cunt was soaking wet at the horny sight in front of her and she moved up the bed and lifted her mother's head up off the pillow and slipped her wet cunt under her mother's face. Lisa licked and kissed her daughter's wet cunt as Hope pressed down on the back of her head.

With Hope still holding onto her mother's head, she ground her mother's mouth against her wet cunt. Lisa pushed her tongue into her daughter's cunt and tasted the crusty cum that her husband had shot into their daughter's cunt last night. When Lisa sucked her daughter's clit into her mouth, Hope let out a loud squeal and pressed her mother's mouth hard against her cunt.

Jacob was now furiously fucking his mother's ass, the look in his eyes told Holly that her brother's cock was close to erupting and filling his mother's ass with his hot cum. Each thrust of Jacob's cock into his mother's ass drove Lisa's mouth harder onto Hope's cunt and she wished it was her brother fucking her cunt instead of her mother's tongue.

Then all of a sudden Jacob grunted like an animal and stopped thrusting his cock in and out of his mother's ass, he held her by her hips, keeping his cock buried deep inside her ass as his body twitched and his cock shot several loads of hot cum into his mother's ass. Hope was now constantly moaning as she had several orgasms and her cunt squirted her juices all over her mother's face.

When Jacob had finished filling his mother's ass with his cum, he slipped his limp cock out of his mother's ass and collapsed onto the bed beside her. Hope let go of her mother's head and just laid there letting her mother continued to suck on her cunt. When Lisa finally lifted her mouth of her daughter's cunt, she collapsed on the bed between her son and daughter, the three of them laid there trying to recover and catch their breath.

"I'm going to have a shower before I make us some breakfast... do you both want to join me?" chuckled Lisa.

"I will have a shower with you Mom," squealed Jacob.

A minute later, Jacob was in the shower with his mother his hands roamed all over his mother's body, he lifted up his mother's breasts and took turns at sucking on each of her nipples. Lisa reached down and started stroking her son's cock, pulling his foreskin back and washing his semi-hard cock. She lifted Jacobs mouth of her nipple and kissed him passionately, pushing her tongue into his mouth. They both held each other's head as their tongues wrestled inside each other's mouth, it wasn't a mother and son kiss it was more a kiss that lovers gave each other.

"Are you going to be in there all day, do you want me to cook some breakfast for you both?" yelled Hope as she looked into the bathroom.

Lisa broke her kiss with her son, and yelled, "That would be wonderful, sweetheart."

Lisa then dropped to her knees and took her son's cock into her mouth and started sucking on his cock, Jacob held his mother's head still and started pumping his cock in and out of his mother's mouth, face fucking his mother as if he was fucking one of his girlfriends faces, he didn't care whose mouth his cock was in, he just wanted to cum as quickly as he could.

After he had finished shooting his hot cum into his mother's mouth and down her throat, Jacob lifted his mother up off her knees and kissed his mother and tasted his own cum in her mouth. Lisa transferred what cum she had left in her mouth into her son's mouth, Jacob was just like his sister and also loved the taste of cum.

"Your breakfast is ready for you," yelled Hope from the kitchen.

After Lisa and her son had dried each other they walked naked into the kitchen and sat down at the table to have breakfast. The only item of clothing Hope was wearing was an apron that covered her bare breasts and just low enough to cover her bald cunt from the splatter of the bacon, eggs, and sausages she had been cooking.

"Do you want me to make you a coffee?" asked Hope.

"Yes please," her mother and brother replied.

When Hope turned around to make her mother and brother a coffee, her bare ass was on display.

"I would love a coffee as well," said a voice from behind them.

Hope was the first to turn around to see who it was, and squealed, "Aunty Cathy, what are you doing here?"

"I was in the area and thought, I would pop in and say hello... I hope I'm not interrupting anything," chuckled Cathy.

After Hope had given her aunt Cathy a lingering kiss hello, Jacob stood up and moved over to his aunt and also give her a passionate kiss. Cathy reached down between them and squeezed Jacob's hard cock and giggled, "Is this for me?"

"Yes it is, now let me see what you look like without any clothes," chuckled Jacob, pulling down his aunt Cathy's dress to expose her sexy red lace bra and thong.

"Do you like what you see?" giggled Cathy.

"Fuck, Aunty Cathy, your bra and thong your wearing is so fucking sexy," moaned Jacob as he placed his hand over her breast and gave her breast a slight squeeze.

Hope giggled as she moved behind her Aunt Cathy and slipped her Aunt's dress off her body. Aunt Cathy let her dress fall to the floor and stood there in just her bra and thong letting her niece and nephew fondled her body. As Hope unclasped her Aunt's bra, Jacob leaned down and slipped his Aunt's thong down her legs to around her ankles, after Cathy stepped out of her thong she stood there naked, giggling in front of Hope and Jacob.

"Are you two happy now that you have me undressed?" Cathy giggled.

"Cathy, they won't be happy until they have you lying on the bed," chuckled Lisa.

"That's a great idea," giggled Hope taking her Aunt Cathy's hand in hers and started to pull her towards the bedroom.

When Cathy pretended to resist, Jacob took his Aunt's other hand and helped his sister pull their Aunt towards the bedroom. Cathy started giggling as she gave in and let Hope and Jacob take her into the bedroom. As soon as she was in the bedroom Hope pushed her Aunt down onto the bed and then knelt down and spread her Aunt's legs. When Hope began licking her Aunt's cunt, Cathy closed her eyes and started to moan as her niece pushed her tongue into her cunt.

As Jacob stroked his hard cock he moved closer to his Aunt's head and rubbed his cock over her mouth, Cathy opened her eyes and looked up at Jacob and then opened her mouth to let her nephew push his hard cock into her mouth. With her nephew fucking, her mouth and her niece sucking on her cunt, Cathy's body started to shake as she had multiple orgasms.

Lisa was sitting in the kitchen finishing her coffee when into the kitchen walked Ashley, Cathy's eighteen-year-old daughter wearing the shortest mini skirt and tightest t-shirt Lisa had ever seen, Ashley's nipples were poking the front of the t-shirt making it easy for Lisa to tell that Ashley wasn't wearing a bra and her mini skirt was short enough to show off her thong.

"Hello Aunt Lisa, where's Mom?" asked Ashley staring at Lisa's bare breasts.

"Let me show you where she is," replied Lisa.

As Lisa stood up, Ashley's eyes opened wide as she saw that her Aunt Lisa was naked,

Lisa reached out and took Ashley's hand and led her towards the bedroom, they stood there at the open bedroom doorway looking into the bedroom, Ashley giggled at seeing her naked mother with her naked cousins.

"Do you want to go in and join them?" giggled Lisa.

Ashley turned around and faced Lisa and chuckled, "I think Mom has her hands full...well her holes are definitely being filled."

"Your mother is definitely having fun... why don't we have some fun of our own," giggled Lisa as she started to lift Ashley's t-shirt up.

Ashley lifted her hands into the air letting Lisa lift her t-shirt up over her head, with her bare breasts exposed Lisa stood there admiring Ashley's firm small breasts for several seconds before she reached out and gave each of her breasts a squeeze. Ashley leaned closer to her Aunt and gave her mouth a soft wet kiss and bit the lip of her Aunt's mouth. Lisa returned her niece's kiss with a much longer and more passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into Ashley's mouth.

As they tongue wrestled with each other's tongue, they fondled and tweaked and pulled on each other's nipples. When they broke their passionate kiss, Lisa bent down and unzipped Ashley's mini-skirt and lowered it down to her ankles, after Ashley had stepped out of her mini-skirt, Lisa took hold of Ashley's thong and slipped her thong down to around her ankles.

After helping Ashley remove her thong from around her ankles, Lisa stared at Ashley's shaven cunt, it was nearly bald cunt except for a small tuft of fur at the top of her cunt. When Lisa leaned in and kissed Ashley's cunt, Ashley let out a soft moan and placed her hands on Lisa's head and pulled Lisa's mouth against her cunt.

When Ashley released Lisa's head, Lisa stood up and said, "Let's go into the other bedroom where we will be more comfortable."

They both giggled like school girls as they ran down the hallway towards the other bedroom even tho Lisa was twice Ashley's age and the same age as her daughter Hope. Inside the bedroom, after Lisa laid Ashley down onto the bed she reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a pink rubber vibrator. Lisa rubbed the vibrator over Ashley's cunt and then pushed the vibrator into Ashley's cunt. As Lisa began to fuck her niece with the vibrator, Ashley began to moan and lift her hips off the bed trying to get the vibrator to go deeper into her cunt.

After squirming and moving around the bed, they found the perfect position for them, Lisa lying on her back with Ashley lying on top of Lisa, with their mouths on each other's wet cunt in a sixty-nine position. When Mark entered the house the sound and smell of sex was flowing throughout the house when he looked into the main bedroom and saw his son Jacob fucking some hot looking woman doggy style as the woman sucked on his daughter's Hope's cunt.

Mark quickly undressed as he tried to think who it was on the bed with his son and daughter when he realized it was his wife's sister Cathy his cock started twitching and leaking pre-cum. He had often thought about how good it would be to fuck his wife and sister in the same bed, now here she was being fucked by his son.

He went to find where his wife was and when he saw Lisa and Ashley on the bed eating each other's cunt, he was shocked and jealous at his wife being with Ashley, when Lisa saw her husband standing there stroking his cock as he watched them she gave him a smile and pulled Ashley's ass-cheeks apart letting him have a good look at her wet cunt.

With a quick thrust, Mark drove his cock into Ashley's soaking wet cunt making her gasp and lift her mouth of Lisa's cunt to look over her shoulder to see who was fucking her. When she saw it was her Uncle Mark she gave him a smile and returned to sucking on his wife Lisa's cunt as he pounded his cock in and out of her wet cunt.