Family Outing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank Jr. was a natural bore cunt-lapper; he took to it like a duck to water. Other than having to tell him to go at it a little harder he didn't need any farther instruction. He even gave his mother a good long rim job without any prompting. "I love you Mom, I love how you taste, I love how you feel, and I love how you smell. I could do this all day long."

"I could let you do it all day long but you're father is going to want some of that pussy too. Oh yea, that's it, that's it right there, don't stop, I'm cooooomming. Oh, soooo goooood, son suck mommy's clit, use your teeth on it, oooh yeeees."

Jr. sucked and licked for all he was worth and got his first taste of cunt nectar to the sound of his mother screaming out one of the most intense orgasms she could remember. It was partly due to Jr's in-born talent but even more due to the fact that it was her own son's head that she was holding tight against her quivering pussy as the spasms swept thru her entire body like a series of tsunamis.

Alice fell back on the bed, totally spent. "That was one fantastic pussy lapping son, I never felt anything quite like it before. I wish you're father could have been here, he would have been jealous. You sure are a quick learner."

"It's easy when you love what you're learning. Did I do it right, did you really like it? You taste even better than you smell Mom.

They drifted into a dream like state with Jr. sucking his mother's tit as she lovingly cradled his head to her and held his semi-erect manhood in the other hand.

Alice and Jr. awoke with a start. "Hey, what's this, nap time? I didn't know they had that in adult sex education class." Frank chuckled. "Did you teach the boy anything useful while I was gone?"

"I sure did. Our son is a natural-born pussy eater. You should have been here, it was fantastic. I think we can most defiantly stop calling him 'boy', anybody that does what he did to my pussy is all 'man'."

"A chip off the old block eh?"

"He's a lot more than just a chip. You know how some people just have a natural talent for some things? Well Jr's got it when it comes to being a snapper lapper."

"Okay. Let's see how he is at regular old fucking. I've had a hard-on ever since I left. I think the checkout girl got an eye full when I bought the beer at the Stop-N-Shop just down the road." Frank was tearing his cloths off as he spoke. He pulled Alice up onto her knees and rammed into her doggy style. "The next time he tastes this pussy it's going to have a little more tang to it."

"Why don't you let me give you a blow-job Honey and let Jr. fuck me first, a man's first piece of pussy shouldn't be sloppy seconds."

"Yea, you're right, I didn't think about that, I'm just so horny I need to get my rocks off before my nuts bust. Why don't you blow me first and then take care of Jr.?"

"No, I want you both together."

"Okay sport, you heard you mother. You're up to bat, let's see you hit a homerun. Knock one out of the park for you're ol dad."

"I'll give it my best shot Dad." Jr. slid his cock into a pussy for the first time and started pumping away furiously at his own birth canal.

"Hey champ slow down, it's not a race. Take you're time and enjoy it, that way it will be better for you're mother too."

"Sorry, I guess I got kinda carried away."

He slowed down but the new sensations of his mother's cunt squeezing his virgin cock was overwhelming and he only lasted a few minutes before she felt him jerk and start to fill her womb with sperm. "That's it son, fill me up with you're cum, ram you're cock in me as far as you can sweetie. You feel so good inside me.

He was a little quick on the trigger that first time but got better with practice. And so the summer days went. They fucked in every possible combination and place including out on the cool grassy lawn under the full moon one night. Sr. was on his back with Alice riding him and sucking Jr's cock just above his face. He liked watching his wife suck cock.

Jr. pulled out of his mother's mouth and asked "Mom, could I fuck you're ass while Dad's in you're pussy?"

"I'm sorry son but that's the one thing I never do. Nobody puts anything in there."

"That's right son, even I don't get any back door from you're mother, we tried it once a long time ago but it's just not her thing. Sorry."

"That's okay, I was just asking, I've heard of that and thought I'd like to try it, no big deal. Mom's still got two holes, one for each of us, right Dad?"

They both could hear the disappointment in his voice. Later that night as Alice and Frank lay in bed, Alice turned to Frank. "I know he really wanted to butt fuck me, I hope he isn't too disappointed. He's going too just love you're little sister when she gets here over the 4th." But that's another story.

12