Family Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, glad that the thunder of the falls easily concealed my sudden surprised outburst.

"Surely you've known!" Chris stated looking towards me, though her eyes spoke the question more so than her words.

"About Stacy being a lesbian? Or bi at least? Yes...but certainly not that," I said looking back down and over the cliff face towards them again, as Jessica too now held one of Stacy's breasts in her hand, likewise fondling and playing with it. "How long has this been going on?" I asked my sister.

"About a year now I think...though up until now at least, it's been more playful curiosity than anything really serious. Looks to me like, they're just taking advantage of the moment to indulge themselves just a little. I too have always known that Stacy tended to lean more towards girls than boys, but Jessica was a bit of a surprise, knowing how boy crazy she's always been. I think for her, it's more of that naughty curiosity....you know how she is, has always been. Always the first one to do or try anything, which damn near landed her in quite a bit of trouble a few times."

That was true about her for damn sure. She'd gotten busted, grounded for a couple of months for smoking pot inside the house, and was also the only one as far as I knew, who mom and dad had actually caught having sex with her boyfriend in her bed when no one was expected home. She'd been grounded for that one too.

Seeing them standing there fondling one another's breasts was hot enough, but then as they both reached down just below the surface of the water, hands between one another's legs, it became clearly obvious as to what else they were now doing.

"Are they..."

"Fingering one another? Yes...I think so," Chris half moaned watching them just as I was, though I now glanced over and realized, Chris had her own hand down between her legs, and was almost nonchalantly fingering herself, right there in front of me. In no time at all...I felt my prick suddenly stiffening to full staff, and just as she was now doing, I began doing to myself, sitting there beside my sister, the two of us touching ourselves, looking down, watching our sister's as they in turn stood fingering one another.

Sure, I had in fact masturbated a few times fantasizing about my own sisters, though most usually Chris as it turned out. And though we had on occasion played "touchy-feely" years past, we'd never really done anything, certainly nothing like this, not actually playing with myself in front of her at least, which I was most certainly doing now, and which she too was doing.

When she reached over and suddenly grasped my cock, it seemed almost natural and normal for her to do that, especially under the circumstances. Still fingering herself with one hand, and me with the other, I was content for the moment at least to just let her do that. Besides...I now had breasts to play with, and with that particular door now seemingly open, I just reached over, cupping one of them. I quickly found one of those incredibly hard, amazing nipples of hers and began fingering it, pinching it gently between my fingers as my sister began doing the same to my dick head. Sensations of her doing that, sending tingling thrills and shivers up and down my spine, causing me to shake with excitement uncontrollably.

"You keep doing that...you're gonna make me..."

"Cum?" Chris quipped. "God, I certainly hope so...admittedly Brad, I've always wanted to see you do that. I don't mind telling you, I used to lay there in bed at night and fantasize about you...fantasize about what it might be like...being with you. Does that shock you?" She said now looking at me worriedly, not to mention that her hand had also stopped stroking my dick.

"God Chris! Don't stop now! I'm so fucking close!" I told her. "And just so you know...I spent many a night in my own bed, thinking about you too!"

We both turned as one, once more looking down over the cliff, the echoing sounds of our sister's mutual release as the water amplified their cries of joy. The two hugging one another closely now, still furiously, even more so perhaps....finger-fucking one another as first Jessica cried out, and then Stacy did. Gradually slowing, stepping back slightly from one another, YET kissing one another softly for a moment. They turned, though still holding hands as they walked back up towards the small beach where their towels were. I more or less missed that last part however, my eyes were closed, as though glued shut. At the moment I was too busy pouring what felt like a gallon of semen down my sister's throat. It was the third, and best surprise of the day as I had started to cum, and then suddenly her mouth was surrounding me, drinking me down, swallowing my essence as it began exploding from the tip of my cock. Nothing else mattered at the moment...not even my other horny naughty naked sisters.

By the time I was able to open my eyes and stand up straight again, Jessica and Stacy had disappeared, no doubt heading back towards their bungalow again. We'd all been gone for the better part of two hours now, and it was likewise time for the two of us to head back in order to get dressed for dinner as we'd actually be heading over to the main island in order to do that.

"Are we ok?" Chris asked somewhat nervously, still licking her lips, a reminder that she'd just finished draining my balls. My own sister...had sucked me wonderfully dry.

"More than," I assured her, actually kissing her, which surprised her a little. She hadn't expected that, nor had I actually, only then realizing I was tasting my own cum inside her mouth, at least the residue of it as I did, as our tongues briefly fenced one another for a moment. "Let's just say...I owe you one," I said grinning at her, though my hand had almost automatically come up to gently grasp and fondle one of her small perky breasts again, causing her to moan pleasurably as I did that.

"I'm going to hold you to that," she told me. "Later, after we get back from dinner," she stated. The two of us suddenly now glad that David and I had our own private little bungalows, making it a hell of a lot easier for the two of us to do something like that.

"I'll make it worth your while too," I assured her, feeling myself growing hard and stiff again even though I'd just had one of the most amazing, most intense orgasms of my entire life. And this time, I walked all the way back to the bungalows like that too. My prick never did go down...though walking behind Chris as she more or less pulled me a long behind her sort of kept it that way.

**

Chris and I finally parted heading off in our own separate directions just as we reached the edge of the semi-circular formation of huts. I walked inside, wondering what Chris would say...if anything to our sisters, especially upon realizing that she'd left her bikini behind at my place. I was still grinning from ear to ear, surprised and delighted by the unexpected turn of events as I stepped beneath the shower, which was also outside. The water naturally warmed and heated by the sun as I stood there beneath it, showering. Images of what we had seen and done so recently together filling my mind, so much so that it took a moment to realize I was hearing David's voice as he stood there speaking to me.

"Hey!" He finally said a bit louder, sort of hanging over the side of my shower enclosure looking down at me. For once I was actually grateful I wasn't sporting a hard on.

"What?" I responded back, adding...'Where've you been anyway?" I asked curiously. He just grinned at me, looking like the cat that had eaten the canary. Though the two of us had never really gotten close, especially with all the earlier animosity between us, at least as we'd grown and matured, we'd set most of those petty differences aside. At least now we were far more civil to one another...well sort of anyway. I could tell he was dying to tell me what he'd been up to. That look I HAD seen before.

"Guess what I saw?" He asked trying to bait me, which was his way. I was half tempted to say the same thing back to him, deciding against it however. I figured mine was a hell of a lot better than his was, and for the moment at least, was keeping that one to myself.

"What?" I said instead, stepping out of the shower, grabbing a towel as I began drying off.

"Earlier? I went back to lie down, take a nap for a bit. When I woke up a short time later, everyone had already taken off of course."

"Yeah? So?"

"Well, I was naturally hungry, so I headed back towards mom and dad's hut, the door was open now, so I figured they weren't inside doing anything, and that it was safe to go in, browse around, find something to munch on."

That was typically David. He seemed to have a bottomless pit when it came to snacking, though he also had the metabolism for it too. He never did gain any weight, no matter what it was he seemed to be eating, unlike myself.

"Yeah? So?" I said again, this time showing some irritation in saying it, wanting him to get on with it instead of drawing things out the way he usually did. He got the point.

"They said not to come in or bother them when the door was closed right? Well, they didn't warn us, or tell us they might do something elsewhere now did they?"

He had my attention now, curiously enough.

While I was making a sandwich, I looked outside, spotted them laying on their own little beach there. Next thing I know, mom reaches over, starts playing with dad's dick, and then suddenly she's giving him a BJ, B.J.," he says grinning at me. I let it go this time however, without commenting on that.

"So...you watched mom giving dad a blowjob huh?"

"Watched em fucking too," he then added as though this was the real reason for the canary look. I didn't have the heart to tell him. Nor did I really want to. "Bet you've never seen them doing that now have you?"

"Nope...you're one up on me there David," I smiled back. "But I will say this, we've what...been here less than a day already? I have a feeling we'll both be seeing that, and perhaps a bit more...so don't be surprised by it if you do. And more importantly, don't make an issue out of it either, if you do...otherwise, you might bring an end to it. And I don't think either one of us would want anything like that to happen, now would we?"

He thought about that for a moment, shaking his head in agreement with it. "Still pretty cool though, sick and twisted as it might be...watching mom and dad actually fucking. Don't mind telling you Brad, it really was pretty hot."

"I hear you," I told him, now picturing it in my own mind, remembering what mom actually looked like, and now finding myself actually getting a bit aroused here. "But...like I said, just don't be too surprised by things around here David. We've got two full weeks here, who knows what the hell might happen while we are?"

He looked at me speculatively, smiled knowingly nodding his head. "God...one can only imagine, and hope," he added grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I had to agree with him on that one.

**

We took the launch over to the main island shortly before the sun went down. It was an enjoyable dinner, sitting there on the veranda, a nice tropical breeze blowing, as we sat sipping Mai tais together. Just watching the sunset over the Pacific Ocean was breathtaking enough in and of itself. But sitting there looking at four, yes four, very attractive, and obviously very sensual women, simply added to the majestic scenery of the evening.

After we finished watching the sun sink far off into the sea, we took a stroll around the resort, stopping to window shop. There was a club with dancing, which mom and dad of course wanted to do, as did most everyone else including me. All save for Stacy who had been acting a little strangely most of the night. Not so much that anyone else had really noticed, but I had. Especially when I saw her resigned look at the mention that mom and dad planned on staying at the club for a while. I could tell she wasn't too keen on the idea.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said hopefully, as though wishing that someone might in fact take her back to our own little island. I made mention of the fact to everyone that she was, and then offered to take her back, and then actually come back for everyone else at a specific time, not wanting to leave her all alone on the island either. I too feigned being tired, even though I wasn't, so it was agreed that I'd return at midnight. Just before I left however, dad came back informing me that they would be taking the resort launch back, so I didn't have to worry about doing that. As such, Stacy and I soon headed back without much being said along the way. I could tell however that something was bothering her.

Walking back to her bungalow, I wasn't at all surprised when she invited me inside.

"What's troubling you sis? And don't tell me nothing is, I know...something is, I could see it in your eyes all evening."

"You always could," she responded knowingly. "I never was one to be able to hide anything from you was I?"

"Nope! So, tell me...what gives sis?"

Stacy plopped down on one of the really comfortable looking beds, and then patted at a spot next to her, which I took, sitting down beside her.

"I want to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Was it you...or David, that was sitting on top of the plateau earlier today?" She asked straight out.

Obviously she had seen me after all, though curiously, she'd made no mention of anyone else, so I didn't either. "It was me," I answered directly leaving it at that. She actually smiled, even giving a small sigh of relief upon hearing that.

"Good...that's a relief," she smiled almost brazenly, yet blushing simultaneously at the same time. "I wasn't sure. When Jessica and I walked back up to the beach, I happened to glance up, saw someone...but the sunlight was partially blocking my view. I knew someone had seen us, obviously a male...but wasn't sure beyond that. Obviously..." she paused for a moment, even reaching over to place her hand on my bare thigh. "You saw us."

"I did, yes." I said easily enough, enjoying the sensation of her hand on my thigh, the sudden unexpected intimacy of such a simple act.

"Were you...you know," she stammered slightly, her hand now softly circling, caressing my thigh gradually inching upwards as she did that.

"Jerking off?" I answered back, speaking truthfully to some extent as I pictured the moment in my head. I had been...up until the moment that Chris suddenly leaned over taking my cock into her mouth anyway. Which is no doubt why Stacy hadn't seen anyone else sitting up there with me.

"Yeah, that," she giggled then, her hand actually brushing over the now growing bulge of my cock through my loose fitting shorts.

Stacy and I too had played those "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours," games when we were younger. And she also had the distinction of being the only one amongst all of my siblings (not counting my mother) who had actually caught me in the act of masturbating. The day she had, I'd been in the bathroom just coming out from a shower. Since we shared a shower, and as there was rarely any time to do anything in there, especially clean up before someone else was pounding on the door wanting to use it, I never jerked off in there. I stood, one hand on the wall behind the toilet leaning forward, legs slightly spread, hand on my cock jerking away, pointing it downwards towards the toilet bowl. I hadn't locked the door, nor did anyone really. Had I done so, the girls too would have no doubt gotten into the habit of locking it as well in retaliation for my doing that. Keeping it unlocked had become somewhat of a game we all played on one another from time to time. The unexpected sudden quick walk in, glimpses here, there, while in the shower or just getting out. It was relatively harmless, and everyone did it from time to time. But that day...I knew I had been alone, the last one to leave, or so I thought anyway. So I wasn't too worried about anyone coming in unexpectedly. In addition to that, I was so lost in my thoughts, my fantasies, the "edge" of release already beginning to seize my balls when Stacy knocked, (which we always did as quick fare warning) however, I hadn't heard the faint knock, nor the door opening at that moment as my cock began to spurt, almost the exact moment she came in. Stacy stood (though I didn't even know that at the time) watching me, watching me squirt off into the toilet, yanking my prick pleasurably, groaning and moaning deeply as I did so. Images of her in fact, even then filling my head. As I finally opened my eyes, still peering down into the bowl of the toilet to take stock of what felt like one hell of a load, Stacy finally spoke, startling me.

"Wow...so that's what it looks like when it comes out huh?"

I think I jumped three feet. "Jesus...fuck...Stacy!" I spat suddenly turning trying to cover myself, though the damage was done. Even more so when Stacy walked over, looking down into the very toilet bowl herself likewise inspecting the discharge of cream that now floated there like clouds in the sky.

I reached over, flushing it. Though we both now stood there watching the swirl of water as my cum-curdles fought vainly to remain behind.

"Sorry...it's just that, I've never seen that before," she finally stated. "I mean...I know boys cum and all, but I've never actually seen one do it before. It was...well, it was rather interesting," she stated now looking up towards me.

"Well, I guess you have now," I stated finding the moment suddenly arousing in a weird sort of way, though I began wrapping a towel around my still somewhat stiff member by way of hiding it.

She just stood there looking at me though, the question in her eyes without speaking.

"What?"

She remained silent for a moment more, the anguish of her thoughts clearly etched within her face. "Can I...can I see you do it again?"

"What...you mean, jerk off again, while you watch?" I asked frankly surprised by this, though not without a bit of mild amusement, not to mention aroused interest as my cock actually throbbed just a bit upon hearing that.

"Yes." She said simply, obviously serious about it.

"Shit...I don't know sis. Maybe. But certainly not now. It you know...takes a while. And if you really, honestly do want to see that, you're going to have to give it time. If I was to do it now...there wouldn't be a whole lot to see since I pretty much emptied my balls here."

She laughed at that. "When then? Tonight?"

I thought about it. Aside from Jessica being home, mom and dad had their weekly card game with the neighbors. David would be at work, and Chris was living in her own place at the time.

"Yeah, later tonight maybe," I had told her as the thought of jerking off for my sister again suddenly started to arouse me. I had done so of course...seeing the excitement in her eyes as she sat across from me, watching me jerk off until my prick once more erupted copiously for her.

Returning back to the present however, Stacy's hand still making soft gentle circles on my thigh, I looked at her wondering. "So...what did you think?" She suddenly asked. "Did you enjoy seeing us? Did you like what you saw? Did you cum?" She finished, her breath sounding excited, obviously aroused.

"It was hot sis. Admittedly. So yeah, I enjoyed watching you. And yeah...I did cum hard. Very...very hard." I added.

I now felt her hand actually grasp me even though it was through the material of my shorts. The fact she'd even done this surprised me just a little, I started to say something, to respond in some way to her action, but she quickly headed me off.

"Please Brad, please. I've been thinking about doing this ever since this morning," she began. "I want to watch you, see you...cum again. But this time, I want to be the one that makes it do it," she said beginning to unzip my fly. If I'd had any resolve, any misgivings about any of this, about her...especially being my true sister, they went right out the door. The moment I felt the softness of her hand touch the hardness of my aching stiff cock, I was gone.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers