Family Passions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Billy, your big cock feels incredible.'

'Oh ..mum ..that's ..so ..fucking sexy,' Billy gasped with each thrust.

'Harder, baby.'

'Say it, mum, say it again.'

'Hmmm, you like hearing mummy talk dirty?'

'Yess, mum, it's really sexy.'

Hester thought about this for a moment and decided to take a little risk and up the ante with Billy, 'you like thinking dirty things about me, don't you Billy? I know you write dirty things about me in your journal.'

Billy seemed to stiffen and almost stop. Hester worried that she had gone too far and instantly sought to reassure him, 'Oh it's Ok baby,' she kissed his face. 'I was a little shocked at first,' more kisses, 'but I liked it. It made me excited, baby.' Billy was relaxed again and had returned to a steady rhythm of fucking. 'The things you wrote made me very turned-on and very wet. They made me touch myself, Billy darling. They made me touch myself and think of you. Does that excite you? To know your mother played with herself for you?'

'Aww mum, you're amazing.'

'Ssshh, mummy's talking. When you started coming to me at night it thrilled me. But you're a bad boy wanking and coming on me like that.' Hester left a little pause, then, 'You shouldn't have done that, son. When you get a woman excited you don't just cum over her and run. You should have fucked me Billy. You should have held me down and fucked your mummy's cunt. Fucked me like your fucking me now. Oh, fuck me son, fuck me, spunk in your mummy's cunt!'

Hester had excited herself to the point of extreme lust. Her body was burning with desire. Her pussy was inflamed and pulsing with the anticipation of the orgasm that was welling up inside her. Billy too was fucking her furiously. His mother's dirty talk shocked and thrilled him. He knew he would soon have to give in to the climax that was brimming within his loins. Each thrust deep into his mother's womb brought Billy closer and closer to the eruption that was coming. Each thrust also nudged Hester closer to her climax. She knew it would be spectacular. The orgasms she gave herself were lovely, but nothing compares to the sheer force of ecstasy that arises from a climax induced by another person. Hester also knew that when the climax is caused by the penetration of a lover's hard cock there is an added effect. And in this case the intimacy was between mother and son and against one of the strongest taboos of parenthood, so Hester knew her climax would be seismic.

Just then Billy groaned aloud and Hester felt him plunge his cock deep inside her and hold it there. His cock twitched as the first eruptions of sperm spewed into her womb. Then he jerked and spasmed as the subsequent ejaculations added to the volume of spunk inside his mother's vagina. Billy held himself deep inside her until the last eruption passed and his cock just gently pulsed in time with his heart. Only as his own climax subsided did he realise that his mother was in the midst of her own orgasm.

Hester held her son to her body. Their flesh was hot with the lust and exertions. As the final shots of cum spat from his lovely cock, Hester groaned and arched her back a she felt her orgasm surge through her body. Her womb fluttered and then contracted violently over and over again as the waves of climax crashed over her. Her head span and her sex shuddered with heavy pulses of deeply gratifying pleasure. The shear forces of orgasmic pleasure exploded through her and Hester groaned aloud. Her voice trailed off into a throaty growl as she was consumed by the first orgasm given to her by her loving son. She shuddered and bucked as each blast of ecstasy tore through her. She could hardly breathe and her breaths came in sharp gasps in counterpoint to the powerful contractions. It was some moments before the storm subsided and Hester's shaking body managed to regain a rhythm of regular breathing. Then she lay panting. Small shock waves of pleasure still pulsated through her, but gradually they faded away leaving just a buzz of heightened sensitivity; any small movement causing her to jerk and groan to another mini orgasm.

The two lovers lay panting for ages; their bodies hot and slick with sweat. Eventually, Hester had to heave her son off her small frame. As he rolled off to one side his cock slipped back and sprang from her pussy still quite hard. The sensation made her double-up in almost painful pleasure as she was once again contorted by orgasm.

At long last she unwound her body and half turned to lie against her son. She planted little kisses on his chest and neck, then his lips. As they broke apart Billy spoke.

'Mum, that was...'

'It's OK, son. We don't have to speak.

'No, but mum, I love you so much. You're the most incredible woman. I can't imagine..' but he trailed off.

Hester leaned up to look at this face, 'You can't imagine what, son?'

'I can't imagine ever wanting another woman,' he smiled at her. 'I've wanted you for so long.'

'I know,' Hester hesitated for a moment, 'What were you writing in your journal earlier?'

Billy looked awkwardly he couldn't think of an answer then Hester instructed, 'Go and get it I want to see.'

No, mum, it doesn't matter now, I..'

'Billy, have you enjoyed what we did?' he gave an affirmative mutter, 'And I imagine you'd like to do it again,' Hester hoped the threat had some conviction as she really had no intention of not continuing their affair.

'Yes, of course.'

'Well then, go and get me that book. I want to read it,' then softly, 'Remember, hunny, it excites me. I want to read your fantasies about me, and I'll probably let you do them.'

Billy climbed over her and off the bed. He ran to his room. Hester sat up and turned on the bedside lamp. She looked down at herself and realised that her panties were still on. They were soaking with her juices and her son's sperm. Hester wriggled out of them and tossed them on the floor. She could hear Billy returning and so she quickly plumped up her pillow and sat back. She lifted her reading glasses and put them on. As Billy entered he found his mother sitting up, bathed in soft yellow light and wearing her reading glasses. The scene looked quite normal except that his mother was naked and her legs were rudely parted showing her pussy which was ruddy and inflamed from their sex.

Billy paused to take in the scene. His eyes roved over his mother's body. When he looked up his mother was staring back over her glasses, which were perched on her nose.

'You know it's rude to stare,' she scolded. Then she noticed his erect cock pointing straight out in front of him, bobbing slightly as he approached her. 'Christ, does that thing ever go down?'

Billy bent to kiss her then whispered, 'Not when I'm around you it doesn't. Especially not now.'

'OK, well lie down here,' she patted the bed next to her, 'let me read your perverted fantasies about your mother, you wicked boy.' Hester meant the remark as a joke but it seemed to trouble Billy.

'Mum, I really love you. The things I wrote. Well they're not...' Billy couldn't find the words.

'Not what? Perverted?' Billy had got on the bed next to his mother now. He lay back with his erect cock poking straight up. 'Sweetheart,' she flicked open the book and found one of the filthy rants he'd written about her, 'When you write about fucking your mother's cunt and ass, I think you can safely say that we're in perverted territory.' Billy looked hurt.

'My darling, I'm lying in bed naked next to my naked son. Who still has an erection, despite just giving me the best fuck of my life,' she smiled at him, 'And all I can think about is doing it again. I think we're both perverts. A son shouldn't want to fuck his mother, and the mother shouldn't play with herself thinking about her son fucking her, and she certainly shouldn't let him, then want more.'

Billy smiled and Hester continued flicking through the journal. She found the latest entries and read aloud Billy's desires. It was the same as before but more descriptive. Billy had written descriptions of her in his favourite outfits, primarily her work uniform. He's written in detail about how he would like to ravish her in her work clothes, and especially how he'd like to rip off her tights and hammer her pussy and ass.

'Maybe I'll have to let you fuck me in that then,' Hester teased. Then she read a section on her ass and his desire to fuck that orifice. 'What is this fascination with my bum?'

'Oh, mum you have such a gorgeous ass.'

'And you really want to do that?' she pointed at the words about fucking her ass.

Billy nodded, 'Well I shall have to think about that one, son. That would be a first. Anyway never mind all that,' Hester dropped the book to the floor, 'I think we're ready for round two.'

With that she reached across and clasped her fist around his hard cock. Billy went to move but she told him to stay as he was. Hester straddled her son's body and lowered herself onto his engorged prick, sinking the shaft deep into her well oiled pussy. She began to rock up and down, riding him and pleasuring herself on his thick, steely manhood. This time their love making was slow and sensual. There was lots of passionate kissing and whispered encouragements from Hester. After more than ten minutes Billy erupted into her, filling her once more with his spunk, and Hester hugged him as she shuddered through another orgasm. They then slumped down together and drifted into a deep, satisfied sleep. Both mother and son knew that their incestuous affair had only just begun.

12