Family Pets: Brother

Story Info
Sita makes her brother a pet to borrow her car.
3k words
3.99
94.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the start of a new series of stories that share a theme, in this case the idea is that someone turns a family member into a pet. The category should give readers some idea of what to expect, also this story includes pegging, if you don't know what that means look it up. If this does not interest you, move on. After this I will continue with the Control series.

*****

Sita was in her room studying when her brother Sanjiv barged in without knocking. Sita glared at him.

"What now, Sanjiv?" When he had entered her room he had a surly look on his face, but her own expression and barked question stopped him in his tracks. He hesitated to respond and Sita looked him over. Like her his skin and hair were dark as both parents had come from India. Sita would never admit it to anyone, but she thought he was sexy. It was frustrating that he was her brother.

"I-I, wanted to know if I could borrow your car?" Sita didn't know whether to laugh at how pathetic he sounded when she was mad or scream at his latest request to borrow her car. She decided to shake her head and return to her schoolwork.

"No. Last time you didn't replace the petrol you used." Sanjiv came closer to her bed. She saw in her peripheral vision that his facial expression was confused as if he was struggling between two different emotions.

"Come on, sis. That was one time and I really need it this time." Sita closed her book and stared hard at him as naughty thoughts began to rise up in her mind.

"Why?" Sanjiv inhaled slowly and seemed to brighten somewhat, suggesting that he was hopeful that she would relent.

"I have...a meeting to get to." Sita laughed.

"Elizabeth or Mika?" Sanjiv deflated as he dropped to the floor.

"Mika. Please sis, she hasn't had a free night for weeks." Sita nodded, since graduation from high school her younger brother had been going back and forth between two women. Elizabeth, the college bound daughter of a representative and a senator, and Mika, college dropout and tattooed goth girl. While their parents would have preferred to make their matches, they had bowed to the inevitability of American culture. That being said they were very stringent about who they allowed their children to date. Elizabeth they highly approved of, whereas they didn't want Sanjiv anywhere near Mika. Elizabeth was mainly a cover so that Sanjiv had someone to take to dinners with their parents. Mika must care a lot about him to put up with this. However she had a pretty good idea why Elizabeth accepted the situation; she must also need a cover. The only question was why her parents would be disapproving of her lover. Sita suspected the lover was a woman that she usually saw hanging out with Elizabeth.

"Fine. However you owe me. Do you have any plans this weekend?" Sanjiv opened his mouth to speak, but one glance at her expression caused him to change his mind and close his mouth. He shook his head although Sita suspected that he had plans that he would cancel to see Mika. "Good, for the weekend you are mine. Oh and if you bring it back in worse condition or with less fuel in the tank you will pay dearly. Clear?" She held out her keys and he nodded as he took them. Sanjiv quickly left and Sita decided to hell with it, I don't care if he is my brother.

The next day Sita drove into the city to a sex shop in order to prepare for the weekend. Once at the store she carefully surveyed the available toys in order to find what she wanted. The price was hefty, but she grinned as she watched each item being scanned.

Finally the weekend arrived. Sita had chosen the weekend because their parents would be out of town till Monday and Sita was free for the three days as well. Sita waited until her parents left and she heard a soft knock on her door.

"Enter." Sanjiv's entrance was slow and hesitant.

"What do you want?" Sita rose and slowly circled Sanjiv.

"Undress." Her brother's expression was one of shock.

"Wha...sis, what do you mean?" She suddenly grabbed an ear and spoke into it.

"I told you, you are mine this weekend. Although if you ask we can continue beyond that. Now strip." She released him and he awkwardly began removing his clothes. Sanjiv predictably hesitated when he reached his underwear, but one look at Sita told him to continue. She slowly circled looking him over, running a hand over his chest when she was in front and even pinched his ass when behind.

"Okay Sita, you've had your fun, now can I dress and go." She said nothing as she eyed his cock. It wasn't huge, but respectably sized, it was only about half hard, although it was hardening as she watched. Suddenly she smacked his ass and he gasped. She smiled out of his eye line when she saw that his cock was hardening in response.

"You didn't replace the petrol you used. Did you truly believe that I would forget how much I had?" Sanjiv lowered his eyes shaking his head as he realized that she was only just getting started. "Bend over the bed." Sanjiv, feeling defeated, did as she bid and lowered his head to her bed, putting his ass slightly higher. Sita pounced striking quickly. She struck his ass with a brush and he cried out. Sita smiled as she rubbed the brush over different spots before striking the spot. She did this several times before rubbing over his balls and he tensed as he expected her to smack him there. However she merely gripped them with her other hand and pulled slightly, nowhere near enough to hurt, but enough to get his attention. Satisfied she set the brush aside.

"There that takes care of your punishment, which should remind you not to be so thoughtless. Now, time for my fun." Of course she wouldn't admit just how much she had enjoyed spanking him. She went to her closet pulling out the items that she had purchased at the sex shop.

"Don't move or this may be more unpleasant." She took out a tube of lube and deposited some at the entrance to his ass and he tensed up.

"What's that? Sita enough is enough." She swiftly dropped the lube and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, snapping them on his wrists before he could react. She then snapped a collar on his neck.

"There now, be a good boy." She patted his head and scratched behind an ear. Sanjiv lay stunned as he was having difficulty processing what was happening. Sita returned to lubing his ass. Sita pushed a finger into his ass producing a short gasp from her brother. She moved her finger in and out as well as twisting it as she was intent on opening his ass. Once his ass opened to her satisfaction she pulled another item from her bag. The item was a butt plug with a furry tail attached. She slowly worked it into his ass and she laughed softly as she heard low moaning. She glanced down seeing that his cock was fully erect and leaking pre-cum. Sita shook her head, wondering how many guys would freak out at someone playing with their ass, only to enjoy when someone penetrated them. Once the plug was all the way in she patted his ass softly.

"Good boy." She climbed on to the bed and spread her legs. Sanjiv looked up questioningly. Realizing that he was too far away she got off the bed and helped him clamber up. She returned to sitting against the headrest and spread her legs. "Use your tongue, puppy." He gave her a look, but quickly looked down from the intensity of her own. He turned his attention to her pussy with neatly trimmed hair. He sniffed experimentally before he started licking. Sita was certain that this was his first time going down on a woman. His tongue moved hesitantly over her lips and completely missed her clit. However it was still a turn on to see her cute younger brother licking away at her pussy like a dog licking a water bowl. Her pussy was now well lubricated and his tongue began slowly probing between her lips. He was attempting to thrust his tongue into the hole as he no doubt wished he could with his dick.

Sita tried to stay calm as she patted his head affectionately and tried not to grip him hard as her breathing began to come in sharp gasps as she felt herself building to an orgasm that she knew would come soon and be one of the hardest of her life. By chance more than anything else he found her clit causing her to explode and her orgasm had come with such force that her whole body was shuddering as small bursts continued to hit her. When her orgasm subsided she realized that she was gripping his head tightly and she quickly released him as he collapsed onto her bed. She stretched and slowly rose to her feet before pulling a leash from her bag and hooked it to the ring of his collar. She removed the handcuffs.

"Come puppy, it's time to eat." She led him to the kitchen where she made dinner and put his in a bowl, which she put on the floor. Sanjiv looked up at her, but said nothing as he lowered his head to the bowl. She sat at the table to eat her meal, occasionally reaching down to play with the plug in his ass, prompting the periodic moan from him. She didn't rush, but she didn't take long to finish her meal. She took care of her dishes and once she saw he had finished as well she took care of his bowl. She led him to the bathroom where she removed the collar and after some reluctance the plug as well. Sanjiv by this point had given up fighting and in fact moan slightly when she removed the tail plug. He surrendered to her as she cleaned him and even did not comment when she began removing his body hair, not that he had much to begin with, but now he was perfectly smooth. Once she was certain that he was free of hair she pulled him from the tub and began drying him. Once he was dry she reattached the collar and led him back to her bedroom using the leash. Upon returning to her room she once more had him bend over the bed. Sita pulled up some straps that she had attached to the nearest legs of her bed and quickly attached the other ends to his wrists. Sita restrained him with such suddenness that it took a moment for him to react.

"What now? Sis, I think..." She smacked his ass and grabbed his balls meaningfully.

"When you speak you will say mistress or rani and you will only speak with permission." He nodded and she pulled another item from her bag. Sita slowly pulled the plug from his ass, delighting in the sounds he made, some of which sounded disappointed, Sita finished donning the strapon and lined it up with his open ass. Sanjiv tensed slightly and Sita tapped his ass.

"Relax or this will hurt, puppy." Sita pressed the head of the dildo against his ass feeling him relax as it entered. Sita moved back and forth as she slowly worked the dildo deeper into his ass with each inward thrust. Sanjiv's moaning was now almost continuous and interspersed with the occasional whimper. Sita felt her groin reach her brother's ass as the dildo sunk all the way in. Sita patted his ass softly before gripping his hips and pulling back till only the tip remained. She only gave him a moment to experience the empty feeling before swiftly plunging all the way in. The breath escaped him in a quick gasp.

Sita quickly got into a rhythm fucking her brother in fast regular thrusts. His moaning only seemed to get louder and she smiled at the marks she was leaving by gripping his ass. Sita felt as her orgasm was approaching as well, the combination of the power she held over him and the taboo of doing this to a man, especially her brother, was driving her over the edge. Sita notice that his ass was suddenly gripping her fake cock tighter and she idly wondered if he had actually cum from being fucked when her own orgasm hit and she struggled to stay on her feet. Finally she couldn't hold on any longer and collapsed onto his back, where she lay panting for several moments. Sita soon recovered and slowly stood up as she carefully eased the dildo out of his ass. This action prompted little reaction from him beyond a low moan. As she looked down to extract the dildo she saw something on the floor and quickly determined that it was his cum. She smiled as a wicked idea occurred to her. Sita patted his ass as she removed the straps from his wrists.

"Up puppy." Sanjiv moved slowly as he attempted to work the stiffness from his muscles. Once he was standing she pointed to the mess on the floor. "Clean it up, boy." He looked around momentarily before she shook her head and grabbed his chin until they made eye conduct. "Your tongue." His eyes went wide, but he merely nodded as he sank to his knees and lowered his head to the patch of cum. Sita tried to maintain a blank expression as she didn't want him to see how shocked she was that he actually complied with this order. Truthfully she would have probably not pushed it if he had refused. As it was she felt it to be a great turn on, had she not been so worn out she would told him to do something about it. So deciding to go to bed Sita gestured for him to once again bend over the bed where she reinserted the tail plug, eliciting a soft whimper from Sanjiv.

"For being such a good boy, you can sleep at the foot of my bed." He climbed onto the bed and she handed him a blanked. Sita left to get ready for bed. When she returned she found him curled up under the blanked with the tail poking out from underneath. Sita smiled and carefully got into bed herself as she didn't want to wake him. Sita settled under the covers, tired and a bit sore, but thoroughly satisfied.

When Sita awoke the next morning she was eager to play more with her pet. Sita looked down to see Sanjiv still sleeping with his tail still poking out from under the blanket. She went to take a shower before returning to gently wake him.

"Up puppy. I want to take you again." Sanjiv awoke and slowly sat up before making to slide off the bed, but she stopped him.

"No, lay back I want to try a different position." He looked at her questioningly, but did not object. She joined him on the bed and removed the plug from his ass. Sita inserted the dildo replacing the plug. The dildo slid in easily and he groaned softly. She was soon thrusting with speed and watching fascinated as it seemed that with each thrust his cock would harden. Soon however his cock was fully erect and dripping pre-cum. Sita momentarily stopped fucking her brother to grab his cock and begin stroking him in time to her thrusts. Sita couldn't believe how much pre-cum was oozing from the head of his cock, so much so that it was lubricating the strokes of her handjob.

The low moans he was making had her pussy quite wet and the stimulation of the strapon soon had her on the verge of orgasm. Soon Sita could feel his cock tighten along with his ass and noted a sharp increase in his breathing. Sita continued to pound his ass until his orgasm hit and she angled his cock so that he came on his chest. The sight of his cum splattered over his chest was enough to send her over the edge. Sita felt the orgasm hit and she felt a shuddering through her body as she experienced the aftermath. Her breathing returned to normal and she eased herself into a sitting position. Sita ran a finger through the mess on his chest and put it to her mouth smiling.

"Clean yourself up, boy." Sanjiv moved sluggishly, but he did not hesitate to scoop up the cum from his chest into his mouth, although he made a face he normally reserved for when he was being forced to eat something he didn't like. The look on his face prompted Sita to laugh as she removed the strapon setting it aside. She lay down next to her brother lounging as he breathed softly.

"So, what do you want? Is this only going to be a one-time thing?" He hesitated, but she could tell he had already decided.

"Please, can I keep being your puppy, sis..." He stopped when he saw the look on her face "...mistress?" She smiled as she sat up to lean against the headboard. She patted his head softly as she spoke.

"Of course, but I may have other pets, will you be jealous?" He didn't answer right away, but he inhaled slowly when he did.

"No, I promise to not be jealous, but please promise not to ignore me." She grinned as she idly stroked him.

"Be a good boy and I will never ignore you. Now get up. We need to be ready when mom and dad get home." He nodded and they went to clean up, separately as they didn't want to get caught.

To Be Continued, if there's interest