Family Photos: "Cabo 2011"

Story Info
A mother and daughter discover each other.
2.5k words
4.53
42.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros5150
Eros5150
53 Followers

I stretched out in bed and opened my laptop. Just returning from my daughter Lauren's college graduation, I began my ritual of sorting through the hundreds of pictures I took during graduation weekend. Looking at the pictures of her, so strong, beautiful and confident, I smiled to myself. Of course, I was proud of her, but at this moment, I was proud of myself. For a single mom, who raised my daughter without any meaningful assistance from her father, this moment was mine.

It wasn't always easy. After all, I was only 19 when I gave birth to her. As a 33 year old woman, it was hard to explain to a then-14 year old girl why her mother was turning her world upside down and demanding a divorce simply because she didn't want her little girl to grow up thinking that she had to "dumb down" to preserve the fragile ego of a guy whose greatest accomplishment was simply being lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family. My ex couldn't stand that I was the one who was "self-made," a girl who worked her way through college and then built her own successful company, all while raising a daughter of her own. He wanted a wife who did little more than look forward to her next tennis lesson or lunch plans, not one who out-thought, out-worked, and out-performed men and built a company of her own. The work and sacrifice was worth it. During her teen years, my daughter blossomed from a scared young girl into a confident woman.

As I sorted through folders of older pictures, I found snapshots covering her journey into womanhood - from middle school recitals, varsity volleyball games, and prom dates to silly selfies and cheesy poses from our annual vacations. As I clicked from photo to photo, I saw how bright and truly beautiful she had become. Then I slid the cursor over and clicked on the folder labeled only "Cabo 2011." As I stared at photos of her, her dark tan gorgeous against her white string bikini, I thought about that trip when I first discovered that my little girl had grown into a beautiful, sensual woman.

"Cabo 2011" was a folder of our annual Christmas trip that year. Every year, when other people were crowding malls, fighting their way to the post office and, generally, getting stressed and pissed off about the holiday, Lauren and I looked forward to a chance to unplug and get away from our demanding lives. Prior Christmas trips took us surfing in the Australian summer, on safari in South Africa and, even, to a Swedish hotel made entirely of ice. That year, we decided to escape the Seattle winter for 2 weeks in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It was the perfect destination - white sand beaches, sun, and surf. Our days were filled with adventure, surfing, cliff diving, deep sea fishing, and exploring the local crafts and shops. Our nights were filled with music, dancing and partying in the clubs. For Lauren, this trip had extra meaning. After all, it was her first trip after turning 18, which meant that she was free to drink in Mexico.

After several days of high energy surfing and fishing during the day and hardcore partying at night, we decided that that we needed a day or two to dial it back and relax. In perfect, fluent Spanish, we asked the locals working in the resort where we could go to get away from it all. On their advice, we rented a pair of ATVs and packed our backpacks with water, food and some other supplies and headed off to Playa San Pedro. We rode past the bars and clubs of Cabo San Lucas into the small towns along the way, and then past farms of huge blue agave used to make the finest tequilas in the world. On the way, we bought a couple of bottles of the clearest, freshest, most delicious homemade tequila we had ever tasted.

After a short while we found the small sign for Playa San Pedro and traveled a dirt road that ended at the dunes of the most beautiful beach I had ever seen. Fine white sand, which felt like powdered sugar under our toes, led to the deep blue surf. We set down our backpacks and looked around - it was paradise and it was all ours. There wasn't another soul for miles. After making our simple camp, I kicked off my flip flops and pulled my t-shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. I peeled over my shorts and panties and packed my clothes in a neat pile. It felt so good to be naked in the warm Mexican sun. I looked over to Lauren, but she was already gone. Her clothes were strewn across the dunes and she was running butt-naked into the ocean. I laughed. I folded and packed her clothes and walked down to the water to join her.

The next few hours were blissful. We laughed and swam, body surfing along the waves. When we got tired, we lay down at the edge of the water, the sun warming our nude bodies and the gentle waves running over us, cooling our skin. For lunch, we ate some of the fresh fruit that we had taken from our resort and washed it down with coconut water that we drank from the coconuts we had collected along our trip. As the sun began to set, we grabbed our snorkel masks, diving spears and net, and dove into the waves to catch our dinner. That night, we dined on the fish we had caught wrapped in tortillas we bought in one of the small villages on our trip. We drank our tequila straight from the bottle until the bottle was empty.

Full and feeling a bit tipsy, we stretched out a couple of soft Mexican cotton blankets and made our bed right there in the sand dunes. The sky had turned dark and, far from any cities or towns, the stars shone brightly. The temperature had begun to drop and we cuddled close under the blanket, our bodies keeping each other warm. It was never a big deal for either of us to be naked together. One of the benefits of living in an all-female house had been that we never felt the need to cover up when we were alone. Nudity was natural and part of our lives. Holding her, I felt myself doze off.

I woke a short while later to the sound of soft moans. Lauren had pushed the blanket off and in the firelight I could see her body, almost glowing. She was lying on her back, spread-eagle, her back arching. In the dim light, I could see her long fingers moving, sliding over a small golden patch of hair and disappearing into her moist, pink folds. Her nipples stood high on her chest, so swollen and hard with excitement. Her eyes were closed and her lips open. She was lost in her own masturbation. As I watched her, I could not help but notice that the clear ocean air was infused with the sweet scent of her sex. I was taken aback immediately by that scent, it was so familiar, so much like the scent of my own sex.

I was transfixed by the sheer beauty of what I was watching. But at the same time, my mind began to race, trying to process the conflicting feelings that were rushing through my head. After all, I was her mother. Sure, we had always had an open-door policy and talked openly and honestly about sex. But it was one thing to talk to you daughter about sex. It was another thing to watch her, not as a little girl, but as a full-grown woman lost in her own pleasure. As I tried to desperately to process my confusion, I felt my body betray me. As a warm trickle of wetness slid down my own folds, I felt my face turn red.

I watched her as she continued to explore her body. Her breasts rose high with each breath and her moans grew louder and more intense. The gentle strokes of her fingers were replaced by harder, more furious rubbing. Her hips rose to meet her hand, thrusting hard against her fingers. I watched her long toes clawing in the sand as her body tightened. Her abs grew hard and every muscle in her body became tense and defined. I watched her face, grimacing with the intensity of her approaching orgasm, her eyes rolling back. Unable to hold on any longer, she shuddered hard as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed over her body. Those soft moans were replaced by hard groans from deep inside her. Her thighs squeeze hard together as she shook until, when it was finally over, she fell limp, exhausted, her breasts still heaving as she caught her breath.

I could not resist it anymore. My fingers found my own wetness and my own scent matched hers. I closed my eyes and began to explore my own folds. With one hand, I pinched my nipples, which had gotten hard in the cold beach air, while the other hand sunk between my legs. Although my mind continued to spiral with conflicting feelings of passion and parenthood, my body became singular in its focus. I was powerless to resist my own physical need.

Thinking that she had passed out from her own orgasm, I pushed off the blanket. The cool air felt so good against my sweaty skin and swollen, wet folds. My fingers sunk deeper and deeper inside me as I made love to myself. My hand slid over my body, caressing every curve, as I fucked myself harder and harder. I was lost almost completely in my own pleasure when I felt a second set of hands touching me.

My eyes snapped open wide and I jumped back. I was not alone. Lauren had slid next to me, her hands caressing my legs and flat belly. I started to sit up, but she smiled and pushed me back down to the blanket. "Relax Mom, it's ok," she whispered. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to touch you. So many times, I crouched in your doorway, watching you make love to yourself, wanting to crawl into your bed with you. Now, lie down."

I lay back down and felt her hands caressing my skin. I felt the warmth of her breath as she lowered her mouth over my hard nipples. I felt her tongue circling them until she took one completely into her mouth and sucked hard. She pulled hard on them with her mouth until I could feel the pulling deep inside. Even now, as a grown woman, she made the same gentle purring sound that she made as a baby when she would nurse. My chest heaved hard as she suckled me. With her body, she pushed my legs open, allowing a rush of cool air over my swollen, wet pussy. I shook with excitement.

After sucking both breasts until they were firm and aching, she began to work her way down my body, kissing my ribs and flat tummy. Giggling, she jingled my belly button ring with her tongue. She kissed her way down until I could feel her lips graze gently over the soft hair above my pussy. My daughter was teasing me into a frenzied state and I could not help but love it. She parted my legs further and I could feel two long fingers part my lips and slide deep inside me. She curled her fingertips once inside me, pressing hard on my g-spot. I could not hold back my long, deep moan.

I lifted my head from blanket to watch her. In the firelight, I could see the gleam in her eyes. She smiled up at me as she lowered her mouth between my legs. I stared at the top of her head, her long, blonde hair cascading over me as her tongue made first contact with my body.

At first, I could barely feel the tip of her tongue as she gently rolled back the folds over my swollen clit. I gasped as she took it into her mouth and squeezed it with her lips, biting me, eating me. She sucked on me, while continuing to fuck me with her fingers. As she withdrew her fingers from deep inside me, her eyes got wide and she giggled, "Ohmygod! Mom, you cream just like I do!" I watched her suck the soft white foam from her fingers. "Delicious."

I couldn't take it anymore. Whatever feelings of conflict I had melted away. I wanted her. I wanted to love her with all my body and soul. I grabbed her and pulled her onto me, so that her pussy was over my mouth as she continued to lick me and fuck me with her hand. She flattened her hips until her pussy rested against my lips. With my long fingers, I spread her open and pushed my mouth into her. She tasted so sweet and, to my amazement, her juices felt and tasted so much like my own. I felt her twitch as my tongue ran along her slit and found her own hard clit. I sunk my own fingers inside her tightness, her muscles gripping them as I pushed deeper and deeper.

Alone on this gorgeous night, far away from any other person, we were free to let go completely. Soft purring gave way to loud moans as we made love to each other. Our hips, fingers and mouths moved in perfect rhythm. There was none of the awkwardness that often accompanies first time sex with a new partner. I knew her body instinctively and she knew mine. Together, we coaxed feelings that can only come when you have loved each other so deeply.

Like a concerto, our lovemaking was building to a furious ending. Sweating profusely, we each grinded our hips hard against the other's mouth. Our tongues squirmed inside each other's pussy and we both began to tremble deep inside. Feeling her orgasm approaching only made my own grow even stronger. Unable to resist any longer, our orgasms hit simultaneously. We shook violently as wave after wave hit us. Our screams of passion echoed against the silent dunes.

Completely spent, she fell into my arms. We kissed and I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. She rested her head on my chest and I drifted off to sleep to the sound of her gentle purring as she sucked my nipple until she fell asleep.

We woke early the next morning and finished the fruit and coconut water that we had left. We swam in the cool Pacific water, making love again in the waves before packing our things for the ride back to the resort. We finished our vacation, much like we started, except that we left the nightclubs a bit earlier, so that we could finish the night tangled in each other's arms.

Over the years, our relationship continued to grow and evolve as new people entered our lives and we shared new experiences. But those are file folders of pictures for another night.

Eros5150
Eros5150
53 Followers