Family Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nor do I know when we started to move together. To a rhythm that only lovers could hear. She lifted up and I moved my hips slowly at first. She closed her eyes and so did I. We moved and came together feeling the heat build inside us. I took hold of her hips lifting her up till she was about to escape me then I would bring her down as I bounced my hips up to meet her. Mom cried out in sounds known only to lovers. I felt the turmoil build in me. My body strained to hold back the rush as my soul burned to get free. I felt my cock swell in her as I let go a flow of fire that burned out of me like lave from a volcano. I arched my back lifting her clear off the bed. Then I heard her scream and I felt her jerk wildly she shuttered and wiggled uncontrollable. There was a flood of liquid running down over my balls. I felt her jerk once more and then her voice went silent. Mom collapsed on me. I came to a shuttering stop.

It was twenty minutes before either of us moved. I started to feel embarrassed and ashamed of what I had just done. Then she sat up and looked down at me. We started to laugh and them we cried.

It was all lust the second and third time. I rolled Mom over under me and screwed her again. She joined me for a second climax but I was a lone for the third. Mom got up and said she had to go to her room. I watched her as she moved gingerly out of my room.


I rolled over and went to sleep. I awoke near dusk. My first thoughts were not of my mother but of Darlene, the vision of her taking my cock into her mouth in the garage filled my head like a large screen movie. Then I saw her at the lounge with the older man. I felt her pussy grip my cock and squeeze it till it nearly popped. Darlene was one hell of a fuck, an excellent cocksucker and my cock was throbbing again as I let my little pea brain go wild. As I thought of Darlene sucking my cock I remembered the pictures of Mom sucking cock. As I visualized Mom sucking my cock my balls started to hurt. Now many times had I cum in the last twenty four hours. God I was going to fuck myself to death if I kept this up.

Leaving my room once again dressed in cut offs without underwear and a t-shirt I headed down stairs to see where Mom was. I found her sitting in the kitchen, relaxing in the breakfast nook looking out the window. The sky still had a tinge of orange in it laced with a few ribbons of pink and purple. Mom was dressed in short and a t-shirt with no bra. She turned smiled and said there was hot coffee on the counter. I sat down beside her coffee cup in hand. She made no attempt to move as I kissed her on the neck. I slipped an arm around her shoulders and hugged her to me. She wiggled as if getting comfortable and smiled at me. I said “You’re great; it was so wonderful to make love to you.”

She said “I know”

I said ‘Seeing the pictures drove me wild and kind of crazy. But I have wanted to make love to you for so long. I lied.” I had never thought of it until I saw the photos of her naked and with Granddad.

“You’re more than my son now. You made me very happy Charles. It felt so good to have your wonderful cock inside me. I want to show you how I feel also.” She said. She maybe have said more but I cut in and said “Mom the picture of you sucking cock drove me wild. I think I would like to see you suck my cock. It is so sexy to even think that you want to take my cock in your mouth. The first time I kissed you I thought this mouth has sucked a lot of cocks and I want to feel my cock in your mouth.” Neither said anything more for a few minutes but I did slip my hand up under her t-shirt. I cupped her nice firm tit and twisted the nipple between my fingers. Mom closed her eyes and pressed her head into my shoulder. I whispered softly “you’re a great fuck, Mom. I love the feel of your cunt around my fucking cock. I would love to fuck you doggie so I can see your little ass hole. Would you like to feel my cock slip into your ass? I would love to fuck your ass Mom. After you give me a fucking blow job that is.”

“Oh, Charles you talking dirty excites me and makes my pussy so wet.

And, yes I would love it too if you wanted to fuck my ass. Daddy loved to fuck me in the ass so long ago. Your father never wanted to fuck me in the ass. But I did enjoy it at one time. I think I would like it again. But you will have to take it easy it has been a long time.” Her words were but a whisper and I loved it.

“It is so hard to get over the idea that I am fucking my mother and that you love it as much as I do.” I told her.

Mom had slipped a hand down into my cut offs and was holding my cock as it grew hard. It felt so good as she gripped me harder. I was just about ready to stand up whip it out and have her suck me off right there. But there came a knock on the back door. We looked up to see Darlene peering through he back window. I am not sure she could see us but I thought maybe it would not be so bad it she did.

Mom got up and trotted to the door. I sat there with my hard making a tent out of my cut offs.

Mom let Darlene in and we all exchanged Hi’s. Darlene said she was going down to the market and wondered it there was any thing we might need. Mom looked at a small list on the front of the refrig. She said we could use milk and a bottle of wine. Darlene said she would be happy to pick those items up for us. I jumped up and said I would like to go a long if she did not mind. Darlene was looking at my crotch as she said “Sure come along if I wanted.”

I went to get my wallet and slipped on a belly bag so I did not need to change out of my cut-offs. Darlene was driving so I could relax and enjoy the ride.

As we pulled out to the drive I said “Darlene I would like to slip up to you room tonight.” It was a statement as well as a question. Darlene turned smiling and said she would like that. I told her I had been thinking of her quivering, gripping pussy all day. She laughed and said she was wondering how close my relationship was with my mother.

I did not know where this might lead so I asked “What do you mean by that?”

She laughed “Oh, you know what I mean; I had been looking in the back window for ten minutes before I knocked.”

I let that hang in the air for a few minutes before I said well than you know we are close.

“You’re fucking your mother aren’t you?” She asked.

I thought for a few seconds and said ‘Yes we are lovers. This morning was the first time and I hope not the last. So you think maybe you would like to make it a threesome?” I did not look at her. She did not answer as we turned into the shopping center. She grabbed a cart and I a small hand held basket. We parted ways and I still had not gotten an answer to my question.

We did not talk of it any more in fact we hardly talked at all on the way home. She pulled into the garage and I walked ahead of her as I went up the back porch. Darlene went around the side of the house to her private entrance stairs. I thought what he hell I could asked that question again later tonight as I crept into her bed.

Mom was in the Den watching TV. I told her I put the grocers away. She patted the seat next to her. I politely obliged and sat down letting my arm drop around her shoulders. She wiggled into my arms as I let my hand fall across her breast. She looked up at me and I kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues touched and it made my blood flow to my ever growing erection. Why I did what I did I really don’t know but I called her by her first name. I said “Gwen; suck my cock. I am so fucking horny from seeing your pictures.”

Mom dropped her head into my lap and let her mouth engulf the head of my cock. It did not take long for me to reward her with a thick load of cum. She sucked me clean milked the cock to get every drop. Good to the last drop. I have heard that some where before…

Stretched out on the sofa we fell asleep in each others arms. I had slept well into the night. Too late to go up to Darlene’s room. So I helped Mom to her room and went back to my own bed.


It had been a busy day and I fell to sleep quickly but not before I thought of Darlene and Mom in the same bed with me in the middle.

By the time I woke Darlene had gone off to work. So I sat watching Gwen move about the kitchen in only her night shirt. It was short and every time she lifted her arms I could see the crack of her perfect ass. An ass as yet unfucked by me. I thought today would be a fine day to introduce my cock to my loving mother tight ass.

“Mom there are many more pictures out in that box would you like to go through them with me and tell me who every one is?

“Darling I have so much to do today maybe later, say after dinner this evening?” I told her that would be great later would be fine. I told her I had a few things to do myself. Like go get my truck from the motel parking lot. Since I park out back Mom did not even know it was not here. As I left the house I said I would be back soon and continue cleaning out the garage.

My truck was still parked off to one side where I left it. The motel was not near as cheerful in light of day as it is at night. I walked around the back of the motel as I wanted to see the river by light of day. In back as in any restaurant there were dumpsters, trash cans and in general it was not a pleasant place to see. However I went on past and stood on the bank under the edge of the balcony. It looked like a great place to go fishing.

I heard a shuffle behind me. Turing I looked into the face of an Angle. Blonde, tall slim, wide jaw, full lips and a pair of tits that filled out her white dress type uniform. Deep blue eyes looked at me with questions. I said “Hi, just looking at the river. I am Charles Dinbeck and you are?” I smiled waiting for her answer. She smiled and held out her hand. “Julia Marson, I work here. I am one of several maids.”

“Well Julia Marson you’re very lovely. In fact you’re the prettiest girl I have seen since I moved here.” Her smile widened and I got a flash of pink on her cheeks. I still held her hand. I said “I think I am in love.” She continued to blush till her cheeks were blood red. She turned a little giving me a side view. Her blonde hair was about three inches below the shoulder and it twisted in the breeze covering her smile. It was so beautiful I got an instant hard on. I thought I saw her drop her eyes to my crotch but was not sure. I asked “Julia can I call you later?” she mumbled a number and I had to ask again. She repeated it and I locked it in my brain.

I wanted to leave before I talked so much I screwed things up. I drove home with her beautiful face burned into my mind.

Mom was out when I got home. So I fixed myself a glass of ice tea and went out to the garage. After looking for the tackle box for five minutes I was sure it had been removed. I also thought it was Mom who had moved it. I busted my ass and had it all cleaned out by the time Mom returned. She pulled right into the garage leaving room for Darlene’s car. Mom popped the trunk lid and I grabbed an arm full of bags. Once inside the kitchen I asked her where the tackle box was. She said she had not seen it. I took hold of her shoulders and said Darlene is the only other person around so she must have taken it.

“Oh Darling, do you think she saw want was in it.” She said

“Hell yes, why else would she have taken it.?” I said.

“But why would she do that?” Gwen questioned.

“I think maybe she may have ideas of making us a threesome. Look at it this way. Darlene is a very sexy lady and I got the feeling she is open to suggestions when it come s to sex, sex partners and I must admit she would be a fair treat for either of us.” Our eyes were locked and I got the idea that maybe Mom was thinking it over.

“Darling do you really think she is open to that kind of sex. I mean maybe with another woman?” Mom was talking and her eyes were off into another place. I thought “Damn you like that idea don’t you.”

I told her I would talk to Darlene as soon as she arrived home. Mom said she would let me take care of it. She went down to the basement and I went up to my room. After a shower and shave I rested naked on my bed.

My dreams were now filled with another face. Not Gwen’s or Darlene’s but one Miss Julia Marson. Then I saw Mom and Darlene together naked in one another’s arms with me and Julia standing next to them waiting our turn to jump into the fun. Could it be? Could all three girls that I love be so open that they would and could love one another as well as me? Only time will tell and I had an idea that it would all work out for the best for all of us. I was jerked awake by a hand on my shoulder shaking me.

My dreams falling into that hiding space where you can not remember them one second later. I opened my eyes to see Gwen looking down at me.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Darling I just heard Darlene go up to the third floor. Maybe you would like to talk to her.” She said in a strange voice. Maybe I was reading some thing into it that was not really there but I got the idea that maybe Mom would welcome a threesome with Darlene. If that happened Mom of course finds out that I had already been screwing Darlene. However I also see that as no big deal.

“Ok I’ll go have a talk with her. Would it be Ok with you if I invite her down for drinks? I asked yet I knew the answer.

“Darling, of course you may. I think we may as well be friends with our new tenant. She said with a smile. I gave Mom a hug and told her I would love to see her and Darlene become very good friends. Then I could be a two mother kind of guy. I think Mom blushed. Just a little.

While I still held Gwen in my arms I said “Today I met a girl I think I could really come like.” I patted the bed and said for her to sit a minute. She sat down letting her hand come to rest on my cock. It was getting hard as I told her where and how I met the blonde. I said I was going to call her later and ask her out. Mom was listening but her attention had turned to playing with my cock.

Reaching up I pulled her head down, she did not struggle or say “NO.” Mom very willingly opens her mouth and took my cock to the depths of her mouth. I watched as her head bobbed up and down my cock.

“You’re a great cocksucker Gwen. I bet Darlene is too. I think it would be exciting if Darlene could join us. I bet you would love to lick her cunt. Would you like to lick her cunt?” I went on I was so excited I said “I would like for you and Darlene to be my whores. Every guy should have two fucking whore at home. Don’t you think so?”

Mom did not answer any of my questions she was too busy. I was close to cumming so I pulled away and told her to turn around. She knew what I wanted so she ran to her room and came back naked and with a tube of K-Y jelly.

My mother on my bed with her head down, ass up and knees parted. I speared K-Y jelly all over the head of my cock. Also I applied a generous amount to her sweet little asshole making sure I pushed some inside. With my left hand I parted the cheeks of her fine firm ass so I could see that little dark spot. Grabbing my cock with my right I pointed the head of my cock at that little dark spot and pushed. At first my cock head just touched it firmly. Then I felt her relax and that little dark spot gave way and the head of my cock disappeared into the sweetest ass I had ever fucked. I took hold of her hips and ever so slowly worked my cock deeper into my loving mother’s sweet ass. Mom let out little moans that were signs that she wanted it deeper. “How does that feel Mom?” I asked

“Oh God Charles it is so exciting. Your cock is so wonderful and hard. I love the way it feels, darling fuck mommy, please Baby, fuck mommy. Fuck my ass Darling. Fuck my ass.”

I did just that and drove my cock slowly up her ass to the hilt. She screamed and wiggled her ass. She was reaching back between her legs fingering her clitoris. “What a fucking ass. God I love it.” I yelled at her.

To see my cock disappear up my mother’s ass was a dream few men will ever know. But the idea alone is to die for. But to actually screw my mother in the ass and for her to scream for it drove me wild. I slammed into her ass and banged the hell out of her ass with my thighs.

Mom let out a scream that told me she was cumming. I let go with my own load filing her bowels with a load of sperm hot enough to set her ass on fire. I shot load after load into her ass and she screamed for more. My legs gave out and I fell over to the side ripping my cock from her ass with a popping sound. Mom fell forward and passed out. I closed my eyes and gave up to pure exhaustion. When I woke Mom was gone, it was dark and I was still very tired.

In the morning I showered and made my way down to the kitchen. I had not bothered to dress at all. It felt good to let my cock swing in the breeze. I think my cock had been at a state of readiness for two days. But this morning I felt good and I wanted Gwen, my dear mother and lover extraordinaire to see me naked. I wanted her to see the thing she was so in love with, me and my cock. One thing she said yesterday or was it last night. Well any way it kept running though my mind. She said “Darling you have a lovely cock. I just love it.” I wanted her to see my cock and want it every moment of the day. I wanted her to feel the need to fuck and suck as much as I felt the same need for her. Then as I remember watching my cock sip into her ass my cock jumped as if jolted by electricity.

I stepped into the kitchen and froze dead in my tracks. Sitting in the nook holding a cup of steaming coffee was Darlene. Mother was close at her side and both were sheepishly smiling at me. Mom was in bra and panties. Darlene was in a terry cloth rob. The rob was not belted, I could easily see she was naked under neither.

If I were anywhere close to getting a hard-on it went away. I was surprised and yet there was something in their looks that said they were both happy to see me.

“HI, any coffee for a young extra horny and very surprised young man?” I said as I walked to the counter. Turning my back to them I poured coffee and smiled as I turned back around.

“So what have you two been up too as if I really have to ask?” I mused.

”Oh, Darling after you went to sleep last night. I thought I would go up and talk to Darlene.” Mom said. Darlene jumped in and said “We had a nice talk and after a while we found we had something in common. You.” Mom broke back in and finished “So the more we talked the more we found we had other interests in common. I asked Darlene to come down to my room.” Mom was beaming as she said. “We spent the night together. It was wonderful. I hope you don’t mind Darling.”

“Not at all. I am happy for the both of you. I hope your new found interests and friendship will not keep either of you from wanting a little of this from time to time.” I grabbed my limp cock and shook it at them playfully.

Darlene turned to Mom and said “It is such a lovely thing don’t you feel we can still enjoy it as well as each other.” “Oh, I think we can work it in between us.” Mom laughed. They were having a little fun and I let them talk as I though of how nice living here was going to be. I as having fantasy day-dreams.

I was brought back from the dreams as I heard Darlene say “Gwen, told me how you rimed her out. She thought maybe you would like to give me the same pleasure. How about it Cowboy want to ride my ass?”


The answer to her question came in a flash as my cock grew hard as the two women watched with broad smiles on their faces.

Mom said “Damn it Darlene every time I see that lovely cock like that all I want to do is suck it.” “Darlene said “My, oh my we are so much a like Gwen.” The two loves of my life were still laughing as the three of us went up stairs to Moms’ bedroom.