Family Planning

Story Info
A husband and wife get through their first pregnancy.
2.2k words
3.96
59.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron was on his way home from the office, he knew his wife would be running around frantically planning it down to the minute. They'd been trying to get pregnant recently and whenever she was ovulating sex got, well gross. He figured getting pregnant was straightforward, he came in Katie's pussy and she got pregnant but three months in she wasn't. She read a small library worth of baby books and had all of the best information she claimed, time, position, cervical mucus. Gross.

He knew what to expect, Katie would be running around in whatever she had been wearing, old tank top, sweats. If he was lucky she'd have showered recently, not this morning as she was prone to do. Not that he didn't love Katie, or making love to her but there was no lust in this.

Aaron made his way to the front door and opened it, "Katie honey, I'm home."

Katie was standing in the hallway wearing one of his button downs, it was only buttoned once in the middle so her breasts were obscured but her flat stomach and the black lace panties she was wearing. Her long brunette hair was hanging over half her face.

His eyes must have betrayed how shocked he was because Katie gave him a little smirk, "no plans tonight, I just want you to fuck me."

Aaron swallowed, Katie rarely ever used vulgarity, even in the bedroom.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Katie, "get that cock over here."

Aaron dropped his bag and went to Katie pulling her tight body against him. Their lips collided and Katie expertly undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt as quickly as she could. Once his shirt was open he pulled it off and kicked off his shoes. Katie pressed his tie back into his hands before she undid his belt and pants. Aaron took his tie and bound Katie's hands behind her back, he came up behind her and grabbed the side of his shirt with both hands pulling it open and sending the button flying.

Katie gasped in shock and Aaron grabbed her soft breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples as he kissed her neck and cheek. He ran one hand down over her stomach and into her panties. He pressed two of his fingers into Katie's sopping wet pussy causing her to shudder.

"You're so wet hon," he whispered as he nibbled her ear lobe.

"That's cause I need to be fucked," she pleaded, "I need your cock, I need your cum."

Aaron held her close to him and worked his fingers in and out of Katie who bit her lip and leaned her head back on his shoulder. Katie struggled against the tie around her wrist as she shivered in orgasm.

"Alright babe," said Aaron with a smirk, "time for you to get what you want."

Aaron took his petite wife and threw her over his shoulder carrying her down the hall towards the bedroom. Katie hit the bed with a squeal and smiled at her husband. Aaron grabbed Katie's panties and yanked them off before pulling his wife to her feet and planting a long kiss on Katie while he gave her ass a firm squeeze.

When Aaron finally pulled his lips away from Katie he turned her towards the bed and bent her over so her cute little ass was in the air. He slid his boxers off and rubbed his erection against up Katie's wet slit.

"Hon no more teasing please," begged Katie.

Aaron grabbed his wife's tiny waist and drove himself into Katie who responded with a squeal. He held his wife's bound arms with both hands as he plowed her sweet pussy. Aaron switched between quick thrusts and long deep thrusts, slowing when he felt his orgasm building.

"Gonna untie me?" whimpered Katie.

Aaron pulled her up against him and undid the tie before pushing her back down onto the bed and thrusting into his horny wife as hard and fast as he could.

"Yes, YES, FUCK!" cried Katie, "FILL ME UP!"

Aaron grabbed Katie and held her waist tight as pumped his first shot deep into Katie, he drove deep again for his second blast and held there until he was finished. He pulled out and Katie fell forward onto the bed trembling. Aaron rolled her onto her back and had her hold her knees against her chest as she'd done every night since they started trying.

"I think I like this way better," said Aaron as he laid on the bed next to his wife.

She turned her head towards him and their lips met softly.

*********About Nine Months Later*********

Aaron made his way into the house, Katie was waiting for him in the bedroom, she was craving chips and not knowing what she wanted he'd just bought a bunch. His wife was waiting on the bed for him, her feet and ankles had been bothering her since she got pregnant.

"Honey I'm home," said Aaron as he made his way into the bedroom, "I didn't know what you wanted so I got all of them."

Katie took the bag of chips he'd brought and opened a few bags picking from each of them.

"Babe," she said after a minute.

"Your feet?" he said taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

Katie shook her head yes and he started to massage her feet, he'd taken a intro class when they first started bothering her and Katie loved it. Once he'd finished with her feet

Aaron undid his tie and went towards the bathroom.

"Babe?" asked Katie.

"What is it hon?" he asked having discarded his shirt.

"I'm really horny," said Katie biting her lip, "you think you could help me with that too?"

"Oh I think I can help with that," said Aaron.

Katie's hormones had her all in flux and he'd learned early on when Katie wanted it he'd better take advantage.

Katie moved all the chip to the night stand and threw the blankets off, "great, but you can't really touch my breasts, and I can't really get off the bed."

"We'll figure something out," said Aaron pulling Katie towards the edge of the bed.

Katie was wearing a night gown and no panties which gave Aaron easy access. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs for Aaron who ran his tongue up her wet pussy. Katie really was horny and with minimal effort Aaron had her clinging to the back of his head.

"Babe, babe," cooed Katie as her words gave way to moans.

Listening to Katie's moans had Aaron rock hard and he couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Right now babe," cried Katie, "right now ram it into me!"

He wasted no time getting to his feet and thrusting into his wife. Aaron held her waist as he drove himself into Katie. Since she'd gotten into the end of her last trimester Katie only wanted it one way, fast and hard. As much as he loved going fast sometimes it pushed him to the edge quickly and he had to focus on whatever he could to keep himself from finishing, frilly pillows, Doritos dust on his side of the bed.

"Yea babe,' cried Katie, "fill me up!"

Aaron busted, giving a few deep thrusts to Katie who was smiling up at him.

"I'm going to go take that shower now," he said, "and then I'll run you a bath."

"You're the best babe," said Katie.

*********About a Month Later*********

Aaron was working while Katie was still on maternity leave, mercifully they'd gotten lucky and baby Rhea slept through the night and was relatively unfussy. Unfortunately Katie was told she couldn't have sex for a few weeks and Aaron was having a hard time coping with the lack of intimacy.

After dinner and once Rhea was down for the night Aaron and Katie cuddled up on the couch. Katie rested her head in Aaron's lap as they watched some TV before bed.

"Babe," she said, "I know we're supposed to see the doctor in a week to see if we can, you know, but I can't wait."

"I don't know," said Aaron, "I don't want to hurt you."

"But I want you inside of me," she said, "even if you can't be in my pussy."

No way, she'd only tried anal with him once and after that they started trying for a baby.

"I can just play with myself," she pleaded, "and I know you liked my ass last time."

Aaron kissed Katie before they went to the bedroom. He pushed her down on the bed and kissed her neck as he undid her pants.

"Oh God babe I've missed this," said Katie as she hurriedly undid his pants.

"Leave my shirt," she pleaded, "my breasts are still really tender."

"Whatever you want babe," he said, "I just need your body."

He got the lube from the night stand and poured it between Katie's tight ass cheeks. Aaron discarded his pants as Katie stayed bent over the bed. Katie started to rub her pussy as he pushed his tip against her ass. Aaron pushed slowly and after trying for a bit he got his tip into Katie's tight ass. He worked slowly pushing himself farther into Katie, his wife was furiously rubbing her pussy and moaning loudly. Aaron held Katie's waist as he got himself about halfway in.

"Oh god babe it feels so big in my ass," moaned Katie.

Aaron leaned into it pushing himself deeper as his wife shivered, her ass contracting around him.

"Fuck babe I just came with your dick in my ass," she moaned, "keep going get it all the way in."

He pushed deeper and Katie whimpered and resumed rubbing her pussy. His cock finally disappeared into his wife's hot ass and he started to pull back.

"Faster," whimpered Katie, "faster."

Katie had always been a moaner but with Aaron in her ass she was really loud and he worried she might wake the baby. He cupped his hand over his wife's mouth and started going faster as her ass stretched to accommodate him. Katie's tight little ass felt amazing and soon Aaron was using it as he pleased bringing himself to orgasm. He held Katie down against the bed as he drove himself deep pumping his cum into her ass. Aaron slowly pulled out of Katie's ass and took his hand off of her mouth.

"Babe," whimpered Katie, "I think I like anal."

"That makes two of us," said Aaron as he laid down on the bed.

*********About One Month Later*********

Aaron was working from home, he had requested to be able to so he could be home with Katie and Rhea as much as possible. As much as he did it to help out with Rhea he was also trying to spend time with Katie who since their anal tryst had been distant.

He just sent the data his boss had asked for when Katie walked past his desk, he threw on an away message and went out to see her. She stopped against the kitchen sink and he came up behind her wrapping his arms around her kissing her neck.

"Babe don't you have work to do?" she asked.

"Come on hon," he said, "its been forever, I thought once the doctor cleared you you'd be raring to go."

"I'm just not feeling it," she said shrugging him off.

"Ok," said Aaron, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

He went back to his desk and was about to log back on when Katie came in.

"I'm sorry," she said closing his laptop, "I am really horny I just..."

Aaron got up and went to his wife, "tell me babe, we're a team we can get through whatever it is."

"I don't like my body," she said, "since the baby."

"Babe you're still beautiful," he said.

"You have to say that," said Katie.

"What can I do to prove to you that you're still beautiful," asked Aaron.

Katie didn't say anything and Aaron decided to try something. He pushed Katie up against the wall and pulled her shirt up.

"Babe," gasped Katie as Aaron undid the clasp on her bra and for the first time in months cupped his wife's breasts.

"On your knees," growled Aaron.

Katie sank to her knees and he pulled off her shirt and bra as she undid his pants.

"Push your tits together," he said.

Katie did as she was told and Aaron thrusted his dick between his wife's breasts.

"I've missed your tits," groaned Aaron.

"My pussy's missed you," said Katie.

Aaron helped her back to her feet and yanked her pants and panties off. He pushed her face first against the wall and drove himself into his wife. Katie squealed as Aaron enjoyed her pussy. He sucked on his finger before sliding his finger slowly into Katie's ass and started to rub her pussy with his other hand.

Aaron alternated between fucking Katie hard against the wall and rubbing her pussy furiously the whole time fingering her tight ass. Katie whimpered something that Aaron couldn't make out as he brought himself to the brink.

"Ovulating," whimpered Katie.

Aaron hurriedly pulled out and Katie collapsed to her knees.

"I missed your mouth too," said Aaron.

Katie took him in her mouth and started sucking him quickly. He tried to tell Katie he was going to cum but all that came out was a groan as he filled her mouth. His beautiful wife sucked him until he finished and swallowed his load.

"Thank you babe," said Katie, "I just have all these stretch marks."

"I don't care," said Aaron, "I love you, that's all that matters.