"Family Play": Brother's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could play with these nylons all night," Gemma said, loving the sheer silk and loving hearing Karen moan because of her.

Olivia wasn't nearly as submissive as Gemma, but she was very competitive, and as soon as she saw Gemma first obey and then go further to please Karen, she knew she had to one up her. She took the nylon-clad foot and with a bit of work, took all the toes in her mouth.

"I knew you had a big mouth, but this is impressive," Karen approved playfully, as she watched all five toes disappear between Olivia's lips.

Olivia tried to bob slightly, like this was the thickest cock ever.

Gemma sucked each toe individually, treating each like a small, delicate cock while moving her tits up and down, giving the most unique tit foot job ever.

Olivia's mouth got sore eventually, and she licked the entire sole of Karen's foot before replicating Gemma's actions and sucking each toe individually.

Both girls were worshipping her feet differently, but each was giving Karen great pleasure. And for three or four minutes, she just closed her eyes and allowed her feet to be pleasured.

Olivia then decided to get Karen's full attention and suddenly said, "I've already had your foot in one hole, think it can fit in another?"

Kody's eyes went wide.

Karen opened her eyes and asked, "You mean you want me to foot fuck you?"

"I do," Olivia nodded, wondering if she could take an entire foot.

Karen had fisted a couple women in Europe, both MILFs, one she'd even gotten a couple inches past the wrist, but she'd never tried to foot fuck anyone. This was an offer she couldn't resist. She ordered, "Okay, lie on the floor, you little slut."

Olivia quickly obeyed as she purred playfully, "Takes one to know one."

"Then I'm qualified to say you're a real big slut," Karen countered, as she thought about the dozens of women she'd seduced in fifteen different countries as she fucked a dozen guys along the way.

"The second biggest one here," Olivia smiled, spreading her legs wide.

"Wait, I want in on this competition," Gemma added.

"Maybe she meant you were the biggest slut," Karen teased.

"Well, I am," Gemma declared.

"You'll get your chance to prove it," Karen promised, as she sat on the floor and moved her foot and began rubbing Olivia up and down.

"Oh God," Olivia moaned, the pressure on her pussy getting her hot instantly.

"You're already soaking wet," Karen acknowledged, as she could feel wetness on her foot.

"I need to get foot fucked badly," Olivia said.

"Lift your right foot up," Karen ordered, as she moved her left foot up to meet it. This would be used for balance.

Olivia obeyed and then felt Karen's big toe poking between her pussy lips. "Oh yes," she moaned, as the toe started fucking her like a tiny cock.

Kody watched with his eyes wide open, almost unable to blink. This was the hottest thing ever... way hotter than any of the hundreds of porn scenes he'd watched.

Karen moved her big toe up and down for thirty seconds or so before she began to insert more, and then all of her toes, to widen the wet box.

"Just shove it in," Olivia moaned, wanting to feel what it would be like to have the entire foot inside her.

"You sure?" Karen asked, usually not one to question any sex act, but this was extreme.

"Yes, I want to be the biggest slut ever," Olivia assured her, before adding, "now foot fuck me."

Karen said, "Okay," and began to push her foot inside her friend.

"Ooooooh," Olivia moaned, feeling her pussy widen.

Gemma watched in awe, wondering if her tiny twat could take that.

Suddenly all five toes disappeared, and Olivia moaned, "Oh fuck, yes."

Outside the window, Kody gasped at what he was witnessing, although he couldn't tell if the entire foot was in... the audio implied it was. God, he wished he could get a better view.

"You're taking it all, you whore," Karen said in awe herself, unknowingly confirming Kody's suspicion.

"So full," Olivia moaned loudly, as she lifted her ass up in a vain attempt to fuck the foot.

"That's it slut, foot fuck yourself," Karen demanded, as her muscles joined Olivia's efforts.

Gemma moved her hand to her own pussy as she watched the hot, twisted scene.

"Yes, foot fuck my slut hole," Olivia moaned, moving her ass back and forth, feeling a fullness no cock could ever match.

"Come all over my foot, you nasty fucking slut," Karen ordered after a minute or so, knowing that when Olivia started talking nasty she was close and when she was close, she wanted to be treated like the filthiest porn star whore.

"Oh yes, foot fuck me, shove that entire foot up my box," Olivia begged, feeling an orgasm so fucking close.

"Come now, you bimbo bitch cum slut," Karen demanded, foot fucking her as fast as she could, still in awe at how much of her foot was no longer in view.

"Yes, yes, fuck," Olivia babbled, as her body obeyed the order and she came... hard.

Karen pulled her very wet foot out and ordered, as Olivia quaked on the floor like she was in the middle of an internal earthquake, "Gemma, come and clean the cum off my foot."

"Yummy," Gemma eagerly agreed, diving down to Karen and taking the wet nylon toes into her mouth and sucking up Olivia's cum, and there was a lot of it, from the nylon.

For Gemma, the nastier the task, the more it turned her on, and after watching Olivia not only take an entire foot in her twat, but also come from it... she wanted to do something equally as nasty... although she didn't know how she could possibly top what she'd just witnessed.

As Gemma licked Karen's sole she wracked her brain for what she could do. Finally she gave up and just asked, "Karen, I want you to do something kinky to me like you just did to Olivia."

Karen smiled, "I did learn a kinky new act I experimented on with a couple of slutty MILFs in Europe.

"Whatever it is, do it to me," Gemma demanded, her cunt burning to be used.

"With Olivia's help, I can make it even nastier than what she just did," Karen promised.

"Yummy," Gemma said, turning and giving Olivia a wink. Olivia hardly noticed; she was still in rapture from her foot fucking, and the outside world wasn't registering very well.

"Get up here on all fours, you eager nerd slut," Karen ordered and pointed.

"Yes, ma'am," Gemma obeyed quickly, loving to be told what to do, as she climbed onto the bench and onto all fours eagerly, like a bitch in heat.

Karen scolded Gemma, giving her a playful swat on her tight teen ass, "How old am I, forty? I'm not a ma'am." Then recalling being called a Mistress by a couple of the more submissive MILFs on her European exploration she added, "What I am is your Mistress."

Gemma read a lot of online porn, all lesbian, and mostly about girls who were submissive to a more dominant woman, usually older... but not always. In many of these stories the term 'Mistress' was used, so Gemma understood instantly the significance of calling someone her Mistress. It communicated a clear line of power... it established a clear understanding of expectations... and with a logic-based math brain like Gemma's, she loved nothing better than straightforward expectations.

She responded, ready for whatever Karen had in store for her, "Yes, Mistress. I'll do anything you say, Mistress. Anything."

Olivia had finally recovered more or less and was now paying attention. She was surprised by the formal hierarchy suddenly just created, and not in a good way. Sure, there had always been an unspoken hierarchy... Karen had always been in charge, both in these threesome rendezvous, but also in their daily lives back in high school, and Olivia was clearly the number two... yet actually acknowledging this with a term like 'Mistress', a term that, instead of the friendly influence she'd always had, now gave substantial and unquestionable power to Karen. This was a shift in their friendship that worried Olivia. Their threesomes had always been fun and always resulted in her greatest orgasms and were always different, but she didn't want their basic friendships to change.

Karen ordered, "Olivia, go get a vibrator for Gemma's asshole." Karen used the term 'asshole' instead of 'ass', as she found it dirtier and nastier.

"Yes, Mistress," Olivia replied... without even thinking!... and then stammered, trying to act casual, "I-I-I mean, 'will do'."

"No Olivia, tonight 'Mistress' is the correct term," Karen decided. "Tonight you two are both my obedient pet sluts who will obey any order I give without hesitation, is that clear?" Karen had always been more dominant in the sexual encounters with her two besties, but her sojourn through Europe and her many sexual encounters 'across the pond' had really awakened her dominant side... she now knew she not only loved to be in control, she needed to be.

Olivia knew that tone, and she knew that arguing with Karen was always futile... she always got her way. She nodded, a part of her liking and even craving the hierarchy being officially acknowledged, so she surrendered as she agreed, "Of course, Mistress, whatever you say."

"Good girl," Olivia approved softly, having learned from a strong Mistress in Amsterdam the power of positive messaging when a pet was obedient.

Olivia went to her dresser and grabbed a vibrator... one of the three she had... this being the only one really suitable for butt play.

Meanwhile Gemma was brimming with lust. She loved anal play. In her mind she perceived herself as a good girl, but loved that underneath her four point oh GPA persona lurked a complete slut.

Olivia returned and Karen ordered, "Eat Gemma's asshole, Olivia; get that rosebud nice and ready for that vibe."

Kody couldn't believe what he was witnessing. The term 'Mistress' and the ass eating were two things he would have never fathomed these three doing! The thought of his sister as a submissive had always been productive stroking fantasy fare, but he was astounded it could be a reality. Plus, watching how dirty his dream 'good girl' was turning out to be, was both stunningly unbelievable and hot as fuck.

"Yes, Mistress," Olivia repeated, growing to like using the term. She had never eaten an asshole before, although all three of them had experimented with ass play... only a couple of times... the first being a pretty wild prom night when both Gemma and Olivia had been sodomized for the first time by Karen's strap-on.

Gemma loved the idea of getting her ass eaten... it was such a dirty task... now she wanted to eat Karen's asshole, too.

Olivia put the vibe down, got on all fours, meaning that now both pets were on their knees in subservient positions. She spread Gemma's ass cheeks and leaned forward. She wasn't sure what to do, eating an asshole wasn't at all the same as eating a pussy, so she just extended her tongue and licked, swirling her tongue around and poking it at the puckered hole.

"Oh yes," Gemma moaned, the feeling of a tongue on her rosebud surprisingly sensual and pleasurable. She reached back and grabbed Olivia's head, trying to get her friend's face deeper into her ass, "eat my asshole, you dirty slut."

"Yes, get your tongue right inside that dirty shit hole," Karen ordered as she watched, amused, enjoying how obedient her two besties were being, not at all protesting about such a dirty task.

Olivia obeyed, trying to use her tongue as a tiny cock, but Gemma's ass was in defense mode.

"Use a finger to gape that back-door fuck hole," Karen instructed, continuing to talk nasty.

"Yes, Mistress," Olivia obeyed without hesitation, having used a finger on Gemma's back door before.

"Yes, finger fuck my asshole Olivia, gape it for Mistress's big cock," Gemma moaned, hinting at what she wanted next, which was now a deep, hard ass fuck.

"Oh I'm going to fill you even kinkier than that," Karen purred, as she watched Olivia slide a finger inside Gemma's ass. "I'm going to use you like a cheap fucking slut."

"Oh yes, Mistress," Gemma moaned as she felt Olivia's finger enter her ass, "turn me into the biggest nerd whore ever." Gemma was so turned on at the moment she would literally do anything she was told... her boundaries were now limited only by the laws of physics, because when her libido got revved up, her academic brain turned off completely and she immersed herself in being a complete sexual bimbo.

"Too late, nerd whore," Olivia teased, as she fingered her friend's ass.

"Bitch," Gemma giggled, as Olivia's finger explored inside her butt.

"Take that, my slut," Olivia countered, adding a second finger, gaping this sexy ass.

"You're both my sluts," Karen corrected.

"Yes, Mistress," both girls agreed in unison.

"On your back, Gemma," Karen ordered, glowing with power.

Olivia moved away enough to allow Gemma to roll over and spread her legs, revealing her ripe, shaved pussy, already glistening with tantalizing temptation.

"Ass fuck her with the vibe, Olivia," Karen instructed.

"I'd love to," Olivia said, turning it on high and placing it gingerly at the slightly gaped anal entrance.

"Don't pussyfoot around, just shove it in," Gemma begged, feeling the buzzing sensations teasing her anal entrance far less than satisfying.

"As you wish," Olivia obliged, slowly sliding the buzzing toy into her friend.

"Ooooooooh, yes," Gemma moaned, as the toy widened her ass... causing a wicked mixture of pleasure and pain... something Gemma had always enjoyed. For her, a slight pain or even a sharp pain could be transformed into intense pleasure. The expression 'No pain, no gain' wasn't just a lame sports quote, but the only recipe for good, hard, satisfying anal fucking.

"Ream her ass Olivia, don't make love to it," Karen scolded.

Kody wished he could see everything more closely. His long-standing girl-next-door crush was getting sodomised and he could hardly see a thing. Man, did he wish he'd set up video too, instead of just audio. He'd been filming this entire wild sex orgy on his phone, but couldn't zoom in close enough most of the time... his old Samsung camera not great, losing too much pixilation every time he zoomed in.

"Oh yes, fuck the shit out of me," Gemma demanded, wanting to be used like a cheap slut, closing her eyes and letting the pleasure consume her.

"Literally," Olivia added playfully, as she obliged Gemma's request and obeyed Karen's order and gave it her all.

The furious fucking and the intense buzzing now had Gemma in delirium, and she knew her orgasm was imminent. Then she felt fingers spreading her pussy lips, then they were inside her, and then she screamed as she felt her cunt stretched wider than it had ever been and she was suddenly full... with a fist.

"Oh my fucking God!" Gemma screamed, loud enough to wake the dead... in Russia....

"The kinkiest dp ever," Karen crowed, as her complete hand disappeared inside Gemma's pussy.

Gemma shook uncontrollably as her orgasm hit instantly... intensely... kept going...

The toy and the fist pumped in unison for a few more seconds before Karen, horny and the only one not yet to come, pulled her hand out with a loud pop as Gemma's cum spilled out. She yanked on Gemma's legs, dragging her so she was lying down in the center of the bench, allowing the vibrator to slip out of her ass. And preparations now complete, she straddled the deliriously happy nerd's head.

"Get licking, my pet," Karen ordered, lowering her pussy to Gemma's face.

Gemma was weak and still coming, so she was incapable of responding with words, but licking comes not from the left frontal lobe which controls speech, but from the motor cortex which is more instinctive, so she set to licking with a will. (She couldn't have managed that loophole without being a nerd, however.)

Olivia spread Gemma's legs, crawled between them and licked up the sweet cum that was still trickling out of the spasming cunt.

And for a couple of minutes Gemma licked, as her orgasm finally began to fade... even rallying to say, "Olivia please no more, you'll make me pee."

Karen joked, "That's something we haven't done yet."

"Peed?" Olivia joked, knowing she meant golden showers.

"Exactly," Karen laughed, before she closed her eyes and let Gemma get her off.

Three or four more minutes and Karen was close, and she began grinding harder on Gemma's face, making her glasses move up and down a bit, which was amusing. Who but a nerd would give head wearing her glasses?

Gemma kept her tongue extended as she got the most intimate mouth wash ever, and then as Karen came, a gush splattering her face completely.

Gemma licked and licked up (down, actually) the cum until Karen got off her face and Gemma said with a sudden urgency, "I really need to pee."

"Go pee," Karen permitted, before adding, "and then come back for some strap-on play."

"Okay," Gemma nodded, her bladder about to burst.

Karen went to her bag and pulled out her brand new, never-been-used strap-on.

"I'd better be getting fucked first," Olivia said, the wild fisting scene having gotten her revved up again.

"Oh, I don't know," Karen shrugged playfully, as she fastened on the strap-on harness.

"I do," Olivia asserted firmly, "I need a good hard fucking right now."

"You always need a good hard fucking," Karen pointed out, the strap-on now in place.

"Are you calling that a bad thing?" Olivia asked playfully as she walked over to her blonde bombshell friend and dropped to her knees.

"Didn't I just say that, you bad girl?" Karen smiled, as her sultry redheaded friend took the strapped-on dick into her mouth.

Olivia bobbed on it for a few seconds before Gemma returned warning, "You girls better not be starting without me."

Karen reassured her, "Just waiting for you, slut."

"Good," Gemma replied, dropping down beside Olivia for her turn to suck that strap-on. "One filthy slut reporting for duty, Mistress."

"Then open your mouth, Corporal Filthy Slut." Karen pulled the thick cock out of Olivia's mouth and pushed it into Gemma's.

Gemma began sucking as Karen decided, "Each of you now needs to show me who wants my cock more. Let's have a suck off."

Kody was still watching, amazed at the endurance of these girls. He also wished the suck off was with his cock being used... his cock that was begging for release. He finally gave in and fished out his cock to get it out of its confined location.

Gemma bobbed hungrily, wanting to be the one to get fucked.

Olivia watched for a few seconds before saying "My turn!" She then pulled Gemma off the cock and put it in her own mouth. She deep-throated the cock, taking it all in.

"I can do that too," Gemma protested, watching Olivia with the entire cock in her mouth.