"Family Play": Brother's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me," Karen said, pulling out of Olivia and watching Gemma attack the cock, easily taking it all in.

"I don't know which one deserves it first," Karen said, actually meaning that.

"I do," Olivia said, pushing Gemma onto her back and straddling her.

"Ooooooh, sexy wrestling," Karen purred, as Gemma tried to shove Olivia off her.

Olivia ordered, "Bitch, just give in and eat my cunt."

Gemma, a natural submissive, sighed and lay on her back for a 69, "Okay, but when I get fucked second, it'd better be good."

"That can be arranged if you munch me well enough," Olivia said, as she climbed on top to offer her cunt to the submissive nerd.

"I was hoping for a bit more of a fight," Karen said, slightly disappointed.

"Maybe next time," Olivia shrugged. "Now come fuck me."

"Get munching Gemma first," Karen ordered, as she moved behind her.

"Of course," Olivia said, leaning down and burying her face in Gemma's yummy cunt.

A real life 69 was every guy's fantasy to watch, and Kody was now living the dream.

The only thing better would be a daisy chain or what happened next... a strap-on fucking during a 69.

Karen moved behind Olivia, watching the sweet 69 and then slid her cock into Olivia.

"Oh yes," Olivia moaned as she felt the cock slide into her... Gemma's tongue on her pussy and Karen's dick inside her.

Kody kept watching... wishing he could see the cock going in his sister... all he had was a good view of the back of his sister's head buried in (but also hiding) Gemma's cunt, and he could see Karen's face and tits. It was a nice face and nice tits, but they weren't three wet cunts, which was the main event he was dying to see in action.

"Oh yes, I love having two sluts to fuck," Karen purred.

"Yes," Olivia moaned between licks, not really agreeing with Karen's words, but loving the pleasure coursing through her.

After a couple of minutes, Karen pulled out and declared, "Gemma's turn."

"Fine," Olivia sighed, knowing that Karen often liked switching things up and not allowing orgasms too frequently... the fact both Gemma and she had already been permitted orgasms this soon was kind of surprising... although she imagined it was allowed because of the kinky ways they'd gotten off: a foot and a fist.

Kody decided to chance things and move closer... wanting to see more.

Gemma rolled onto her knees, her favourite position being on all fours.

Karen moved behind her and just slid in while Olivia moved to the floor, spread her legs and allowed Gemma to resume licking her.

Gemma would never reject a pussy and began licking, moving her hands to Olivia's ass and beginning some fine dining.

For a couple more minutes there was just licking and fucking, until Gemma's reckless eager tongue had Olivia screaming, "I'm coming!."

"I didn't give you permission to come," Karen scolded, having been so focused on Gemma's fucking that she hadn't noticed Olivia's rising orgasm.

"Sorry, Mistress," Olivia apologized, even as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Sure you are," Karen said unbelievingly, as she pulled out of Gemma and said. "Go lie on the bench, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Gemma obeyed, her knees a bit sore. She lay on her back and spread her legs, offering her ripe twat to Karen.

Karen moved to Gemma, laid between her legs and slid inside.

To Gemma's surprise, Karen then leaned down and kissed her.

Gemma wrapped her arms around Karen's neck and the sex session had suddenly shifted from rough to intimate.

Karen liked kissing and had decided to shift to intimate for a moment. Her tongue explored Gemma's mouth, and Gemma's tongue explored hers.

For a minute, Olivia watched the two in action... a bit jealous of the intimate moment the other two were sharing. She even joked, "Are you two making love or fucking?"

Karen was about to respond when she was startled by a cry from Olivia.

"Oh my God!" Olivia gasped, as she spied her brother, with his cock out, watching them.

Kody froze as his sister stared right at him. Busted! Now what do I do?

Karen looked around and saw Olivia's geek brother too. She got up and said, "Well ladies, we have a peeping Tom."

Kody was unable to move... paralyzed by indecision about what to do now that he was caught with his pants down... literally.

Olivia tried to cover herself, but Karen scoffed at the impulse saying, as she waved their spectator in, "Too late for that."

"But he's my brother," Olivia pointed out, mortified.

Pants around his ankles, Kody shuffled awkwardly forward, felt stupid, so he kicked them off and walked bare-assed to the glass door... expecting the worst.

"And your brother has a dick," Karen said, walking to the glass door. Looking more closely, she added, "And it's a big fucking dick."

Gemma was staring at Kody's dick too. She'd always known he had a crush on her... it was obvious... what she hadn't known was that he was carrying a huge package hidden in his pants (well, not hidden this time).

Karen opened the glass door and grabbed him by the cock. "Get in here, pervert."

Kody stammered, "I-I-I can explain," as Gemma went to cover herself.

"You can explain why you were watching us?" Olivia snapped.

"What needs explaining? Who wouldn't want to watch us?" Karen shrugged, as she led him by the cock to the bench. Pushing him down, she asked, "How long you been jerking off to us?"

"Just a couple of minutes," he answered, which was true. He hadn't been touching his cock until the last couple of minutes.

Karen dropped to her knees, her strap-on still rampant, and stroked his cock purring, "You have a very nice cock, Kody."

"T-t-thanks," he stammered with a moan, shocked that Karen wasn't busting his balls.

"Don't encourage him," Olivia demanded, stamping her bare foot ineffectually, furious her brother had been watching.

"Shut up, slut," Karen scolded, turning to her. "You love cock, Gemma loves cock, I love cock and now we have a cock, a real one. What the fuck are you bitching about?"

"He's my brother," Olivia repeated incredulously.

Kody avoided eye contact with his sister and Gemma, just staring at Karen and her hand on his cock... trying to control his boiling balls... trying not to come in seconds.

"And like I said, your brother's dick is big and fucking hard as steel," Karen countered. "Isn't it, Gemma?"

Gemma had been staring at Kody's cock, still rattled by being caught in a lesbian act, yet also entranced by his massive hard-on. She agreed, "It's big all right."

"Gemma!" Olivia burst out, exasperated.

"What? It is," Gemma said, a little amused at seeing Olivia so rattled. "You want me to lie?"

"I can't believe this," Olivia said, bewildered that her two friends didn't seem angry at being spied on. Isn't staring at your sister naked some sort of incest?

"I can't believe this either," Karen agreed, turning back to the cock and wrapping both her hands around it.

"So who besides us knows about this big fuck stick?" Karen asked, looking up at Kody... knowing she was about to have a lot of fun with this. She also was already scheming the idea of watching Kody fuck his sister. She'd watched a brother and sister fuck in Italy and it had really turned her on. She knew she could make Olivia do almost anything... this would be the ultimate test to see if 'anything' literally meant anything.

Unfortunately for Kody, just Karen's words and her hands on his cock, the first girl ever to touch his cock, was too much and he lost control, grunted and shot his load, spewing all over Karen's tits.

"Already?" Karen sighed, annoyed. She had no problem getting a facial or getting a load on her tits, but no guy had ever cum so quick on her.

"S-s-sorry," Kody stammered, mortified to have come so quick and wasting a dream opportunity.

"Oh my God," Olivia laughed, unable to see her big-dicked brother as anything but a loser. "How long did you last, Mr. Premature Ejaculator? Three seconds?""

Kody was embarrassed, but hating to be ridiculed by his bitch sister, especially in such a humiliating moment, responded, looking up at his sister, who was holding her hands over her tits, but seemingly oblivious that he could see her naked pussy, "I reload quickly."

"Good to know. How many bullets can you shoot?" Karen asked, and trying to be seductive, she scooped a big wad from her tits and slurped it into her mouth.

Gross," Olivia said.

"Can I have some?" Gemma asked, craving cum, captivated by Kody's cock, and since she wanted to be a bigger slut than Olivia, seizing her chance.

Kody's eyes went wide. Gemma wasn't disgusted by him?

Karen, deciding she was going to use this dick for herself, but also for nefarious purposes, agreed, "Sure, slut, come and clean my tits."

"Gemma, gross!" a disbelieving Olivia repeated.

"Yes, Mistress," Gemma said, ignoring Olivia and walking submissively over to Karen, but with a spring in her step.

Kody watched as Gemma knelt before him, noticed her take a quick closeup look at his cock, before extending her tongue and licking his cum off Karen's breasts. Each moment kept becoming his new greatest moment of all time.

"Get it all and swallow it down, slut," Karen ordered, looking at Kody for his reaction.

"Unreal," Olivia fretted, not believing what was happening. One best friend had just given her brother a hand job, her other best friend was now eating his cum... plus she couldn't deny it, although she told herself she didn't care, he did have a big dick.

Kody bragged, gaining some confidence, "I have much more where that came from."

Gemma licked up some more cum before offering seductively, reaching for his cock, "Maybe I should get some directly from the source."

Ding! Yet another all-time favourite moment for Kody as he groaned softly, but trying to act like this wasn't a big deal, not to give away he was a virgin, "Any time babe, it's always loaded." I just called her 'babe': had it sounded suave or stupid?

"Let's see if that's true," Karen said, pulling Kody to his feet and lying down to replace him on the bench and spreading her legs, wanting to be the first to get fucked by that cock.

"You're not going to fuck my brother, are you?" Olivia asked, knowing the answer wouldn't be one she'd like.

"No, of course not," Karen assured her, surprising Olivia and disappointing Kody.

"Thank God," Olivia said, finally getting a reasonable answer to a desperate question.

"He's going to fuck me," Karen declared, playing Olivia.

"Fuck," Olivia said.

"Unless you want to do him first?" Karen asked coyly.

"What? God, no!" Olivia answered. "That's disgusting."

Karen reached for the hard cock and stroked it. "This play toy is definitely a lot of things: big, hard, majestic. But disgusting isn't one of those things."

Kody groaned. Was he about to lose his virginity to Karen?

Karen asked, "Do you want to fuck us?"

"Us?" Kody and Olivia asked in unison.

"Well I want you to fuck me, and I'm pretty sure Gemma wants you to fuck her," Karen said confidently, "although your prudish sister may want to sit this one out."

"I want him to do me," Gemma quickly agreed, desperate to suck and fuck that big bludgeon.

"Prudish? Sister? Can you even hear yourself? That would be incest," Olivia stressed, still not believing this was happening.

"I know it would. That just makes it hotter," Karen answered nonchalantly.

"You're so twisted," Olivia accused.

"Can't argue that," Karen agreed as she spread her legs and added, gazing up at a still stunned Kody, "Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Kody, given the green light, hurried between her legs, his hard cock leading the way.

"So how many girls have you fucked so far, big boy?" Karen asked, reaching for his cock.

"N-n-none," Kody stammered, admitting the truth.

"Oh no! Don't take his virginity!" Olivia pleaded, as Karen wrapped her legs around him.

As she pulled, his cock easily slid inside as Karen shrugged, eager to be a virgin taker, "Oops! Too late."

"Oh, God," both siblings groaned in unison, for very different reasons.

"Don't worry, he has three virginities to offer," Karen said. "Gemma can be the first to blow him and you can be the first to give him your ass."

Kody just knelt there, his cock deep inside Karen, her soft legs wrapped around him. The nylons were as soft and sheer as he had imagined.

"Disgusting," Olivia snorted, repulsed, although a small part of her wondered what a cock that big would feel like up her back door... her brother was indisputably bigger than any guy she'd ever fucked in either hole.

"I'm in," Gemma said, eager to suck that cock... which would be even tastier dripping with a cocktail of Karen's cunt cum blended with his seed.

"You haven't had a blow job yet either, have you?" Karen asked, looking up at the big-eyed boy.

"No," he admitted.

"So are you going to fuck me or what?" Karen asked.

"Definitely gonna fuck you," Kody announced as he began to move his hips.

"Ohhhh, good choice," Karen moaned, looking over at Olivia even as the pleasure began to rise inside her. "He's so big, Olivia," she teased.

Olivia went to speak but was shut up as Gemma walked over and kissed her.

Gemma added a tongue and moved her hand down to Olivia's pussy, trying to distract her from the fact that her brother was fucking her friend.

Kody began with slow timid strokes, still in a dream world... trying to process that this was reality and not just a deluxe version of one of his many, many fantasies.

After a minute or two, Karen demanded, wanting to be pounded, not made love to, "Faster, stud, show me whatcha got. Show me what you've wanted to do to me all these years."

Kody nodded, having fantasized endlessly about doing her in many positions and in all three holes. He began to pump faster, enjoying the sudden surge of power he felt. He wasn't a geek, he wasn't a baby brother, he was a big-dicked stud fucking one of the hottest girls he'd ever met in real life.

"Oh yes, Kody, fuck me with that massive dick," Karen moaned, loving the feeling of a big dick slamming into her. Kody wasn't the biggest dick she'd ever had... but he was the biggest surprise... and the fact that he was Olivia's brother and she was taking his cherry only enhanced the experience.

Even with her eyes shut and above the sound of her own moans into Gemma's mouth, Olivia could hear Karen being fucked by her brother and she couldn't keep the sounds from turning her on more all the time, although she tried to persuade herself it was actually Gemma's lips and hands that were revving her motor.

Karen looked over and saw the girls kissing... she smiled as she decided to continue to play with Olivia's head, "Oh God Olivia, you've got to try this dick," and "I can't believe this massive pecker was so close and we never knew," and "Seriously, if I had a brother with a dick like this I'd be riding it twenty-four seven."

Gemma kept Olivia distracted even as she wondered if Karen was seriously trying to convince Olivia to commit incest, or if it was just Karen being Karen. Truth be told, she wouldn't be surprised if Karen really was trying to make it happen and although it was sick and twisted... the idea oddly turned Gemma on too... although so did the idea of straddling that big cock herself and going to town on it.

Olivia meanwhile, was still trying to process everything that was happening. Her pervert brother spying on them; his surprisingly huge cock; Karen sucking and fucking him; and Karen's relentless dirty talk about incest. Although she'd never thought of her brother as anything other than her nerdy kid brother until now, she couldn't deny the obvious... she was turned on by his cock... not by the idea of incest... just his cock. But was she turned off by the idea of incest? Was it a deal breaker? Of course it was! She had to be the mature one here. She had to be the voice of reason where lust over a cock, albeit an impressive fuck stick, was overpowering all common sense.

"Oh fuck, slam that salami in my cunt," Karen moaned, her orgasm rising.

Kody just kept fucking her as fast as he could, thankful now for his premature ejaculation earlier... otherwise this would have been a thirty-second fucking. He couldn't believe how warm a pussy was... so much better than his hand, or even Karen's hand. He could do this forever.

Gemma turned to watch.

Olivia inadvertently was now watching too, just as Karen declared, her orgasm hitting her like a ton of pleasure bricks, staring into Olivia's eyes, "Oh yes, I'm going to come from your brother's mother fucking dick!"

Gemma couldn't resist as she quipped, so unlike her, "Don't you mean sister fucking dick? I can't wait to see that!"

"Gemma!" Olivia gasped, even as she watched Karen come because of her brother's cock... his damn big cock.

Kody kept fucking Karen, getting a rush of adrenaline from the reality that he had got off this beauty queen.

Karen smiled as she asked, even as she was still coming, "Enjoying yourself?"

"God, yes," Kody nodded, stopping deep inside her.

"Want to fuck Gemma next?" Karen asked.

"S-s-sure," Kody stammered, as he looked at her.

Karen rolled off the bench and said, "Lie down, stud."

Kody obeyed, as Gemma gave Olivia a quick kiss, whispered, "Sorry, but I have to," and then declared to Kody and Karen, "My turn."

Kody couldn't believe his luck. He'd figured he was up shit creek without a paddle when he got caught watching... yet somehow his cock had fixated both Karen and Gemma... apparently size does matter.

Gemma got on the bench too and asked, as she took his main attraction in her hand, "How long have you wanted to fuck me, Kody?"

"Forever," Kody admitted.

"Have you ever imagined me stroking your cock?" she asked, as she licked his shaft.

"I've imagined everything with you," he answered.

"Including sucking you?" she teased as she took his cock, still smelling of Karen's cunt and still wet with Karen's cunt, into her mouth.

He groaned, "Yes," as his cock was engulfed by her. His dream girl was sucking his cock. To him, Gemma had always been the hottest of the three and not just because of her humongous tits, but because of her personality. No, really.

Olivia couldn't help but watch. At first it was because she was in awe that it was happening and she was witnessing it, but it was also because, although part of her couldn't understand it, she felt jealousy... not because Gemma was sucking her brother's cock, but because she was sucking a beautiful, big cock. A cock she wanted too... if only it weren't attached to her brother.