Family Plays Together Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and Dad seduce their son.
12.6k words
4.67
286k
270

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,352 Followers

It's my first summer after graduating high school and I am spending it under house arrest. My parents are somewhat understanding, but I made promises to them to go to college and get good grades as part of their punishment. That was the easy part; the hard part is the State not being as lenient as my parents. I have 3 months house followed by community service for being with a friend that had worse judgment than me by attempting to rob a liquor store. I was not in on that plan but I was still there at the time and now paying the price. My parents leave me daily chores to do to keep me busy since I can't leave our property. At least my ankle bracelet is waterproof and allows me to take showers and go swimming.

Dad and I just finished piling wood on the side of the garage and started to head back to the house to jump in the pool. It was twilight and the sun was almost all the way down. Mom had already left us at the wood pile and beat us to the pool. Dad and I pulled our shirts off from around our necks, threw them on one of the chaise lounges, and dove in the pool. Mom was sitting in the spa relaxing in the warm water. Dad and I both had on a pair of old cutoff jeans. We both swam across the pool, as we reached the other end, we looked at each other with that competitive eye, and both shot off the edge to the other side. After racing a few laps, Dad clearly had an advantage, with his 6' frame and construction worker's muscled body, and beat me by a half a pool length. As I finally reached the end dad looked at me, "Not bad for your old man huh Adam?"

I looked at him, then I spit out a mouthful of water into his face. Dad dunked under the water and before I knew it he grabbed me just under my waste and launched me out of the water and half way across the pool. I came back up out of the water laughing, as was my mom and dad. This was just like we played when I was a young kid. Dad swam up to me again and I placed my hands on his chest, "Wait, I'm not ready, let me catch my breath." I could feel dad's thick furry chest in the palms of my hand.

I meant to push against his chest in order to escape, but Dad was ready for me, as I started to swim away Dad grabbed the legs of my shorts to haul me back, but what happened was I swam right out of my shorts. I quickly stopped and turned around just in time to see my Dad swinging my shorts across the yard. "Hey! Not funny! I need my shorts Mom's here." I screamed at Dad.

Thank goodness it was too dark to see under the water and nobody turned the pool lights on so I was covered so to speak. But Dad wasn't going to let up, "What's the matter naked boy, did your old Dad strip you of your shorts and your pride?" He laughed at his mocking me.

Mom chimed in across the pool, "He is built like his old man, he should be VERY proud."

Again, here I was the butt of their jokes, "Mom, tell Dad to go get my shorts, this isn't funny."

"Oh Adam be a good sport, we're just having some fun. Being naked is no big deal, it's only the human body, nothing to be ashamed of." Dad gave me that 'you just got lectured' look.

I swam next to him and got right in his face, "Ya, how would you like it then." And I grabbed his shorts, and as luck would have it, I pulled them down enough to where dad lost his balance falling back and off his feet. I was able to pull his shorts all the way off before he regained his balance. He wasn't wearing any underwear so it was easy. I swam away from him and then tossed his shorts out of the pool, farther across the yard than he threw mine.

Dad started swimming towards me, and I thought that maybe I had gone too far, until Dad swam under the water, came up between my legs, and lifted me out of the water. He swam through the front of my legs, so when he lifted me the back of his head pushed against my ass spreading my cheeks. I could feel his short cropped hair poking my tight puckered hole. I grabbed his head to balance but was soon thrown off and back into the water. I came up out of the water to catch my breath but I could feel my cock as hard as a rock now. Dad was swimming towards me again.

I was going to be ready for him this time. As he tried to grab my legs underwater I quickly twisted around where my cock was inches from his face. That didn't stop him as he wrapped his arms around my ass and pulled me into him. My cock smashed against the side of his face and I felt his finger pushing into my hole as he again lifted me out of the water and threw me into the air. His finger went up to at least the knuckle before I felt it slide back out as I watched the water come rushing into my face.

I was exhausted, but afraid to get out of the water with my hard cock. It was not that dark outside to keep my parents from seeing me naked with a hard cock. They would also know that I got hard playing with my Dad. I was in the shallow end of the pool and Dad came walking up next to me, huffing and puffing. "I'm beat. Nice work on the wood pile. Tomorrow you can rest. I have a lot of job sites to hit so I'll be out all day."

Then dad reached around me and gave me a big hug. Our cocks slammed into each other and Dad was just as hard as his cock pressed into my stomach. My hard cock slipped between his legs and settled into his soft ball sac. "Let's go relax in the spa."

I tried to talk to him in a low whisper, "But Dad, we're naked and mom is there. Just us guys is one thing?"

Obviously sound carries in the pool as my laughed, "Oh please, you boys don't have anything I haven't seen. Come on Adam don't be such a pussy and come relax those muscles for all that work you did today."

Dad and I swam to the side of the pool with the spa, which was attached and waterfalls back down into the pool. Dad hiked himself up on the edge of the pool, flashing me his hairy ass and low hanging balls. Then he lowered himself into the hot water. I followed, by lifting myself out of the water and quickly turning away from my parents before resting into the hot water. I settled onto the bench as my feet brushed both my dad's and mom's feet. Mom settled back against the headrest, "Now that wasn't so bad was it? OMG you're alive to tell about it."

I brushed her off so that I would come off as not caring "Whatever," but I was still thinking I am next to my parents, I'm naked, and so is my dad.

Then mom leaned forward, "Really? Is it bothering you that much?" With that she reached behind her back and untied her bikini top with one hand and evidently pulled her bottoms off with the other. She squeezed the water out of them and placed them on the edge of the spa. "There, we're all naked now."

As Mom sat back and put her head on the rest again her boobs floated in the water. Her nipples were visible and she didn't care. Dad relaxed back as well and I could see the hair on his chest rise with the water and matt back down as the water shifted. I guess they really don't care and it shouldn't be that big a deal. I lay back and enjoyed the heat. My cock had no intention of going down, so at some point I was going to have to deal with that, which made my cock jump and get harder.

As our bodies floated in the water our legs continued to touch. Dad's big hairy legs kept brushing against mine. I especially liked when just the hair on his legs got close enough to caress my legs. Then I felt Dad's foot rub up and down my leg, then up to my inner thigh. It felt so good I spread my legs a bit more. Dad got up to my cock and then jerked his foot back. "Sorry about that Adam, it's just that your legs are so smooth I thought it was your mother's leg."

I wasn't even thinking that mom was facing me and Dad would have to rub his foot in the other direction. I brushed it off, "No problem Dad."

Mom's started to show some interest, "And just what were you thinking there stud? Just because we are naked doesn't mean you're getting any action in the spa." Mom turned her body and floated over my dad's frame and sat on his lap, "But if we go to our room I will take you up on your offer."

Mom wiggled her body, clearly she we sitting on his cock and grinding her pussy on it. "Geez your son is right here, do you mind taking that in the house and away from my virgin eyes, and ears for that matter?"

Mom and Dad laughed as dad stood up holding mom in his arms. Mom wrapped her legs around dad's waste as he lifted them both out of the water. Mom's pussy was in perfect view as she sat on his cock. His cock was so big and hard it was like another arm lifting her out of the water. The length of his cock rested in the crack of mom's ass spreading it wide. The tip of his big cockhead was pointing out passed her body. He had to be ten inches long. They turned and he carried her to the house as they laughed all the way.

I didn't wait and didn't care, I just grabbed my cock and beat it right there. I shot my cum in the water and had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. I stepped out of the spa, walked to my side of the house and in through the bathroom door. I jumped right into the shower and washed the chlorine off my body. I gave myself a nice clean shave all over my body before I shut the water off and headed to my bedroom.

I put on a pair of boxes and headed to the kitchen. As I was about to open the pantry to look for some food I heard moans. I thought to myself that they must still be fucking, so I quietly went up to my parent's bedroom door to listen in. As I leaned into it what I heard shocked me.

Mom was being very vocal, "Oh yes Tom fuck me with that big cock of yours. Tell me what Adam's cock felt like when it touched you? His cock is just like his daddy's cock, big and thick. I bet he cums in buckets like his daddy? Yes fuck me good my baby boy."

I slipped off my boxers and grabbed my hard cock as I continued to listen to my parents fucking, "Oh yes, fuck yes, fuck me harder. Slam that cock into my pussy. Harder baby, fuck me harder. OH yes, make me cum. Fill me with your hot juice baby. I need your hot cum in me."

I could hear the bed squeaking, and flesh slapping flesh from dad slamming into mom's pussy. Then dad became vocal through his panting breath, "This how you like? Is my cock fucking you hard enough? I'm going to fill you full of hot cum for you, is that what you want, my cum shooting deep inside?"

Mom turned the tables, "I want to sit on your cock baby, get off and lay on your back."

I heard movement then a big sigh from mom, "Oh ya that's better. I can get you in so much deeper this way. Now I can play with you while you shove that big fat cock in my pussy."

I heard dad kind of whimper and moan. I couldn't imagine what was happening. I wish we had keyholes like the old days. Then mom helped me out, "That's it baby, show mommy how much you like your nipples played with. Every time I pull on them your cock swells in my pussy. You're almost ready to cum aren't you baby? I am going to twist your nipples really hard and make you shoot your cum deep in my pussy. Then I am going to turn around and sit on your face so you can suck your cum out of my pussy. You want to eat your cum don't you baby? You're such a little cum slut."

Dad was breathing heavy, "Yes, twist my nipples, make them hurt. Make me cum hard. OH YES, HARDER! MMMMM. UGGHHHH. I'm your cum slut, feed me cum from your pussy. OH GOD!"

Dad must have been cumming or damn close to cumming. Mom was building to a big climax as well, "That's it baby, get ready to shoot deep in my pussy. I can feel you swell, Oh ya, shoot that hot cum in me, feels so good baby."

Dad grunted a couple of more times, before his moans were muffled and I heard slurping sounds. "You filled me up really good baby, now taste your reward. Stick your tongue in my pussy really deep, that's it scoop that cum out with your tongue. Drink it all, I know how you like the taste of hot cum from my pussy."

As if I wasn't on the edge already, mom said something that pushed me over, "Suck that cum out baby, and pretend its Robert's from work. Ya lick Robert's cum out of my pussy, eat his cum baby. Oh feels so good. Ya that's it, eat another man's cum out of your wife's pussy you cum slut. You would like that wouldn't you? You like cum so much, what if I had five guys fill my pussy, I bet you would drink down every drop of cum wouldn't you? Oh god I'm cumming baby. Eat all the cum. Here comes my juices baby, suck it all up. OH YES!!!!"

I leaned back and shot my load all over my stomach and chest. Then I fell back with a thud. I panicked, grabbed my boxers, and ran back to my room. Along the way back I rubbed my cum all over my body and licked my hand clean. Just like my dad, a real cum slut. Wow, my dad loves the taste of his cum. I wonder if that was all fantasy or if he has ever eaten another guys cum? He's too much of a man, it is probably all fantasy, he just likes his own cum like I do.

I woke up the next morning with dried cum all over my chest. I quickly got up and jumped in the shower to clean up. It has now been a month since I have been placed under house arrest, for listening to my friends rather than to do the right thing. Two more months of my summer vacation, two more months of being under house arrest. The good news is that I have been around the house so much that I have had many opportunities to catch my parents in their sexcapades.

I was walking back into my room, drying my hair with the towel, when I about walk into my father. Our house is a ranch style single story home that my father custom built through his construction company. The floor layout has the master suite on one end of the house, my bedroom with my own bathroom, and two other bedrooms that share a jack and jill style bathroom. The kitchen, living room, family room, and foyer are in between allowing me 99% privacy, except for now. I jumped a hundred feet and tried to gather my towel to wrap around my waist, "Dad, you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing in my room?"

Dad smiled back at me, "Last I read the deed on the house this is my room."

"Sorry Dad, that didn't come out the way I meant it, I just wasn't expecting you here." I just realized that Dad was sitting on my bed wearing just a pair of boxers and nothing else. His hair was still wet from a shower. I could smell the clean soap smell on his body. I stared as a drop of water wound its way through his thick chest hair.

Dad patted my bed, to indicate that he wanted me to sit next to him, "Come sit Adam I have a question to ask you." I sat on the bed next to him. Dad was in his boxers and me with just a towel wrapped around me. I inhaled his clean freshly showered manly scent.

"Adam, I wanted to apologize to you for yesterday. Things got out of hand in the pool with you, me, and your mother. We should have never let it go that far to run around naked in front of you. Your mother and I have a very active sex life and sometimes we forget that not everyone is as free about sex as we are. But we figured you're old enough, that between the porn on the internet and your friends, that there is not much you haven't seen."

I could see Dad's cock forming a tent in his boxers, and I was doing everything I could to keep my hands in my lap to cover my cock. "Look Dad, It's great you guys do what you do at your age."

"Hey! I didn't say that we were old." Dad interjected.

I laughed at him, "Ya, well you and mom have twice the bodies as any porn star I've seen. I hope I am half as built as you are when I get your age." I quickly held my hands up to stop Dad from interrupting, "Not that that is old, just older than I am now. Like you said, your name is on the deed, you and mom have every right to do as you please in this house. If I don't like it I will go to my room. Is that fair?"

Dad smiled, "That is mighty mature of you Adam, but that wasn't quite where I was headed with this, we aren't looking to have sex in the living room all the time. We do like to skinny dip though. What I wanted to point out is that you can do what you want to, but can you not do it outside our door?"

I must have looked really puzzled at him, "What do you mean?"

Dad laughed at me, "I about slipped and broke my neck stepping in the cum pile you left outside our bedroom door last night. Now we know everyone masturbates. Hell 95% of men admit to it, and the other 5% are just liars." We both laughed. "And your mother and I don't mind that you listened to us having sex. But know that you can ask us ANYTHING, we will be as honest and up front as possible." Dad reached over and pulled me into a hug. "We love you Adam, you need to know that."

My towel slipped open and my cock pressed into Dad's furry stomach as he pulled me into a hug. Dad's hands ran up and down my back until his hands rested on my ass cheeks. I could feel Dad's breath against my neck. I wrapped my arms around my dad and hugged him back. "I know Dad, I love you guys too." We hugged a bit more, probably longer than was necessary.

When we pulled away from each other my towel fell completely off my lap and onto the floor. I was fully exposed, to my Dad, and hard as a rock. I looked down and Dad's cock was hanging out the fly of his boxers and starting to rise to the occasion. I looked back up at Dad and he just smiled, "I guess we both have morning wood to take care of? This is what I mean Adam; it is no big deal when you get a hard on, it is totally natural." With that Dad put his thumbs in the waist band of his boxers and slipped them off. "Now we are on equal terms, just two guys hard and naked."

I was in shock. Here I was, naked, on the same bed as my naked Dad. I could feel my heart beat faster. My cock bounced against my stomach as I tighten my muscles. A drop of precum began to ooze out the top of my cock. I was staring at my Dad's body. I watch his cock grow hard. His balls moved in their hairless sack. His cock was about ten inches long, with big veins pumping along its length. His cockhead flared out away from the shaft forming a nice mushroom shaped tip. He shaved his pubic hair leaving a landing strip just below his furry stomach. His soft dark hair lay covering his stomach and chest. His nipples were large and pink, about the size of a pea, but hard and pink with darker areolas that stood out against his hard pecks. I followed his body up to his chiseled unshaven chin, his soft moist lips, to his perfect nose, until I met his big blue eyes watching me soak in his body.

I watched as his large hand lifted off his hairy thigh and grabbed the back of my neck. We never broke eye contact, "Its ok Adam. All bodies are beautiful. Don't get hung up on separating men and women. Follow your heart. Follow what makes you feel good and try new things. Enjoy life and what it has to offer." As Dad was talking I felt his other hand caressing my upper thigh. It felt like my heart was going to beat right through my chest. "You know you can ask me or your mom anything, we will be truthful. We would rather have you learn from us than a stranger."

I was still unsure. Was he coming on to me, or was he being a concerned Dad? He was after all raised in the 70's during the time of sexual freedom. I wanted to kiss his lips, touch his body. If I was wrong the rejection would be too much for me to handle right now. "I'm sorry I listened at your door Dad, but you both were so loud, it was like listening to a porn movie."

Dad smiled back at me. "I'm sorry son; we should be more respectful of your feelings, especially since you are stuck in the house."

"No Dad, don't get me wrong, I didn't mind you and mom having sex. But it's what I heard that I have to know. Do you really...um..like..you know...like eating your cum?" I felt my cock shrink a bit and my face felt hot.

Dad looked at me, "Yes, why not? It tastes good. I love eating my cum out of your mom's freshly fucked pussy, and it brings her great joy and orgasms. It's all about making you and your partner happy while having sex. Besides that, it actually tastes good."

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,352 Followers