Family Plays Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,374 Followers

"But she also asked if you would eat another guys cum for her, would you? You're a big macho good looking guy, you don't find that gay?" I wanted to know how he felt, if he felt the same way I do. Maybe it is hereditary?

Dad looked like I slapped him in the face, "Gay? I don't like that label Adam. We are all sexual beings. To be honest with you, your mother and I have explored a swinging lifestyle with men and women. It is all about sex, not about falling in love with someone else. To answer your question, no I don't think being with another man or eating his cum is gay. In the moment it feels good and tastes good. What's really on your mind?"

"Well, I...um..kinda of like...um the taste of cum too. I thought it was weird. But when I jack off I love licking my cum, or rubbing it all over. Lately I have been wondering if all guys taste the same. Is that weird Dad?"

Dad laughed a bit, "Is that the hardest question you can come up with? Of course it's not weird. Your cum tastes good, then eat it. No harm done. I like the feel when I spread my cum all over my chest as well. Your mom loves to lick my cum off my nipples, drives me wild. And cum tastes similar but different from each guy. I have some experience, not a lot, but some. Your mom also likes when she fucks a guy and I clean up her pussy afterwards. It's not as good as coming right out of a squirting cock, but I like when your mom cums and a big flood of her juices and a guy's cum rushes into my mouth."

"Overload Dad, too much information." I loved being let in on their sex life, but I was still working on the fact that it's my parents.

Dad pulled me closer to him, then slid me onto his lap and hugged me like a child. His hard cock was resting along the entire length of my ass crack. "Look Adam, we have sex, get used to it. Sex is natural. Just like me holding you, just because we're naked doesn't change my love for you. It feels good to hold my son in my arms, don't you like this Adam?"

I wiggled my ass against Dad's cock, reached my arms around his big furry torso, and nuzzled my face into the side of his neck, "Oh Dad this feels so good."

Then Dad ran his hand up my leg and grasped my hard cock. He used his finger to rub my cockhead and smear my juice all over the head. I kissed and moaned into his neck. Dad's hand started to stroke my cock with long slow strokes. "Does that feel good Adam? Just let me hold you and make you feel good. That's what it's all about, making my baby boy feel good in his dad's arms."

I wasn't going to last long, it was just too much. Dad's cock twitched between my ass cheeks. I could feel it swell and contract. His slow rhythm of his hand gliding up and down the shaft of my cock, his strong arm holding me, was too much, I couldn't hold back. I bit into Daddy's neck and screamed out, in ecstasy ad I felt the cum surge from my balls, up through my shaft, and onto my Dad's chest and stomach. "That's it baby, let it go. Oh ya, you are cumming in buckets, that's my boy."

Dad held me tight as my body shook through the climax. As if Dad hadn't shocked me enough today, he brought his cum covered hand to his mouth and slowly licked some of my cum off, "MMMM, you taste good. It's all about taste and feelings. Did I make you feel good son?"

My face was still buried in his neck, and the cum smell was intoxicating. I lifted my head slightly and was right next to his hand. The cum smell was so strong, and seeing my cum covering Dad's hand, it just felt right to help him clean my mess. I stuck out my tongue and licked a nice big glob of cum off of his thumb. "MMMM, that does taste good." I felt Dad's cock jump under my ass as I licked the cum off his hand. We both finished licking his hand clean.

Dad even went back to my cock and pumped another thick glob out of my still hard cock and brought it to my lips. I was about to lick it off his finger when he leaned forward and we both licked at the same time. Our tongues touched as we fought over the my cum. I won and had my cum on my tongue. Dad leaned into me and our mouths met. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and searched out my cum. I moaned into his mouth. His lips were so soft, but strong and forceful.

Dad released his hold on me, "That was worth the fight. Your cum is really tasty son. You are a very good kisser too. Hope that didn't bother you too much, but I had to taste more of your cum. You are very sexy."

I looked at my Dad, he was so hot I just grabbed his head and pulled myself towards him and shoved my tongue in his mouth. We made out for a couple of minutes until I was about to shoot another load. We parted again. Dad smiled at me, "See, it feels good and nobody is hurt or branded a name. WE JUST FEEL GOOD. Now I better go shower this cum off my chest."

"Um Dad, can I lick it up please?" I felt like a child asking, but liked that feeling.

"My baby can have anything he wants. Go on and clean up your cum."

I crawled off of Dad's lap and he lay back on the bed. I was on his side, one hand on his hairy thigh and the other combing the hair on his upper chest. I leaned forward and licked the white cum on his stomach. The hair felt and tasted good as my tongue raced across his stomach searching out my cum. Dad started to moan and I felt his hand rubbing the back of my head. "Ya that's it baby, lick that cum up off your daddy's body. That feels so good."

I followed my cum trail up his chest. When I got close to his nipple, I could feel dad guide my head towards it. Even though there wasn't any cum there I still wanted to suck on his hairy nipples. I dragged my lips across his left nipple. Dad let out a breath and his chest filled up with air. I slowly used my lips to massage the tip of his nipple. I felt his nipple get hard. Dad was writhing back and forth. I opened my mouth and placed it over his entire nipple. I used my tongue and swirled it around his hard nub. My Dad's hand left my head and rubbed my back. He was moaning like crazy.

"Oh Adam that feels so good, please suck Daddy's tits baby, keep sucking." Dad's encouragement spurred me on. I gently grabbed his nub in between my teeth and pulled on it. Dad's hand moved down to my ass cheek and he squeezed my right cheek. I moved across his chest and repeated the same process on his other nipple. My chest lay against his chest and I moved my torso so that I could feel his hair under me. My left hand now moved up to his cock and it felt ok to grab a hold of Daddy's big fat cock.

I gave Daddy's cock a firm squeeze, "OH yes, baby that feels so good. You're going to make Daddy cum."

I wanted to taste his cock. I left sucking on his nipples and ran my face all over his furry chest and stomach. I looked right at Dad's big cockhead and watch a big clear drop fall from the clit on his head, down onto the shaved pubic patch. I lifted his cock up and pointed it to the ceiling as I moved my head to his crotch and licked the precum drop off of his shaved pubic area. It was so smooth on my tongue and tasted sweet.

Dad was trying to pump his cock in my hand, "I'm going to cum baby, pump daddy's cock a little bit harder."

I looked at his cock and knew what I had to do. I moved my mouth to his cock and let the head slip into my mouth. My tongue shot right into his clit and searched out more cum. Dad placed his hands on the back of my head, "OH god I'm going to cum. Yes lick my cock Adam. Suck it deeper. Make Daddy cum. UGGGG!"

Dad's cock, my first cock, was soft and hard at the same time. I could barely open my mouth wide enough to get past the flaring head. I had to work fast if I wanted to taste Dad's cock, so I took a deep breath and pushed down on his big fat cock. I felt his cock glide along the roof of my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I was only able to get about three inches in my mouth, and I still had a fist full of cock that I was able to pump. I pumped his cock and felt the skin roll over his cockhead. I ran my tongue all over his cock. Dad was moaning really loud and his cockhead flared in my mouth. Then I felt his hot load squirt into my mouth, one, two, three, four large squirts of hot creamy daddy juice. I swallowed each shot as it left his cock. Dad pulled me off his cock and I watch more cum ooze out of his cock and dribble down his shaft. I started to lick it up like a lollypop. Some dribbled down over his balls and he guided my head down to his balls. "Lick up my mess Adam. Make sure all the cum is off my balls and ass."

I moved between his legs and dad raised his knees up to his shoulders giving me a nice view of his balls hanging down over his ass. His pink puckered hole peaked through his fur. A drop of cum was running down the crack of his ass. I didn't even give it a second thought; I just dove into that ass with my tongue. "MMMMMMM" I moaned as I tasted my dad's cum and ass at the same time. I was so horny I just started tongue fucking my dad's hole. I was surprised that my tongue slipped in so easily I was expecting more of a resistance.

After rimming my dad for a couple of minutes he lowered his legs and pulled me up for another kiss. "That was so great Adam. I feel so good, how about you?"

"I could never imagined how playing with my dad could be so hot. Can we play some more? I want to suck your cock some more."

My dad kissed me on my lips again, "Later, I have to run to a job site then I will be back and we can hit the pool. I'll talk to your mother about dinner before I leave." He rolled off the bed, grabbed his boxers and walked out, still naked.

I plopped back on my bed and savored the taste of my dad's cum in my mouth. I wanted to beat off again, but then I would eat my cum and I didn't want to lose the taste of my dad's cum in my mouth. I got up and jumped back in the shower and turned it on cold to calm down. I dried off and put on my swim trunks and a T-shirt, and went to eat breakfast. I was starving, even though I just had a snack.

Mom was in the kitchen wearing a bikini under her thin see through pool wrap, and having a cup of coffee. I went to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. I poured myself a glass and drank it down. Mom looked up at me, "Morning Adam. You should ease up on the acids it makes your sperm taste too tangy."

I just about spit out my mouthful of juice, "MOM! You made me choke. Good morning to you to."

"Well your father mentioned that your cum tasted a bit tart but sweet, and that would be the reason. Diet has everything to do with the taste of your cum." She said this like she was describing why a car needs gas.

"Holly shit, dad told you. Oh my god I am so embarrassed. How could he?" I slammed the glass down and ran to my room. I threw myself onto my bed and started to cry.

There was one knock on my door and it opened. I guess there is no privacy here. Mom walked in and sat next to me. I felt her hand massaging my back. "Why did he tell you? I am so sorry Mom."

"Sorry? Sorry for what? Your father and I do not have any secrets. We have a great relationship. Why are you so upset? Your father said you seemed to have liked it, I know he did."

"He said that? You don't mind what happened? It just went too far."

"Oh baby, you and your father played together and it felt good for both of you, what's the big deal? Besides I told him to come in here and see if he could get you to suck his cock. Your father does everything I tell him to do without question. I have very, shall we say, persuasive, ways to make men do things that I want." She laughed and slapped me hard on my ass. It shocked, stung, and excited me all at the same time. I was instantly hard again so I didn't want to sit up. I think that gave mom the wrong impression.

Mom rubbed my ass a little, "MMMM, like father like son. You liked that didn't you Adam? I think mommy needs to teach her little boy a lesson." With that she slapped my ass again, then again, and continued for a total of ten hard slaps on my ass. It stung, but at least I had my shorts on. I was amazed at how hard and dripping my cock was. My mom used my shorts to pull me off my bed. I stood in front of her and was shocked to see that she was naked. My hard cock was straining against my shorts and a wet spot formed.

I tried to look at my mom's naked body, but she held eye contact with me. All I could see was a stern look in her eyes. "You like that don't you boy? You like when I spank you like a bad little boy? NOW STRIP! I want to see if I made your ass red and your cock hard."

I was so turned on I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my shorts without question. "Good boy, you learn faster than your father. I swear I have to beat that man's ass until it is flaming red. Of course he likes that. Now turn around and bend over for inspection."

I quickly bent over and touched my hands to the floor. I felt mom's hands on my ass, tenderly caressing each cheek. Then she bent down behind me and spread my cheeks apart. "Very nice Adam, you shave your cock and ass. You are going to be a fun toy. Rule one-Now that we have all seen our naked bodies; there is no reason to wear clothes while in the house or the backyard. Rule two-You are to obey me at all times or accept the consequences. Rule three-You are to clean out your bowels every morning, when we play we do not want to have any messes. Rule four-If you are not into a given situation then you must go to your room until I come and get you out. No hard feelings, but if we have "friends" over to play and you don't want to participate, no scenes are to be made; you just go off to your room or leave the house, when your probation is up of course. Understood?"

The blood was rushing to my head making me feel lightheaded, but I managed a "Yes Ma'am."

Mom stood next to me and reached her arm around my waist, and then she began a barrage of slaps on my ass that lasted for ten good swats on each cheek. My ass was on fire and my cock had a long string of cum dripping from it. I was so turned on by the pain and pleasure of the spanking. Mom released her hold on my waist, "Now you can go jump in the pool to cool down that hot ass of yours." She then walked out of my room. Without question I grabbed a towel, walked out to the backyard, and dove into the pool. The cool water against my burning ass cheeks felt wonderful.

After a couple of laps mom walked out into the hot morning sun, naked, caring her cup of coffee and some suntan lotion.

Mom set her bottle of suntan lotion on the side of her lounge chair, placed her towel down, then lay on her stomach. I was floating in the water soaking in her tight body and smooth ass when we made eye contact, "Are you just going to float there or are you going to get your ass over here and rub suntan lotion on my back?"

I snapped out of my trance and quickly swam to the edge of the pool. I attempted to lift myself out of the pool, in doing so my hard cock caught on the lip of the pool and I felt like it was going to break off. I pulled back just in time to pull myself out of the water. As I freed my cock from the lip of the pool it made a loud slapping sound as it hit my stomach and hairless groin. It felt like a rubber band snapping against my skin. My mom looked at me and smiled, "Dry off before you come next to me, I don't want you dripping water on my back."

Without hesitation I grabbed my towel and dried off. I moved next to the chair and knelt next to it. I grabbed the bottle of lotion and poured some into my hand. I rubbed my hands together and placed them onto my mom's shoulders. As I kneaded her back she let out an audible moan of approval. I worked my way all around her back until she finally gave me permission to touch her lower, "Come on Adam, my ass is going to burn if you don't get lotion on it."

I grabbed the bottle and poured a new supply in my hands. As I placed a hand on each cheek I acknowledged her, "Yes, ma'am. Is this ok?" as I started to massage the lotion into her tight butt cheeks.

"MMMM, that's fine. Don't forget my legs and feet, I don't want to get burned." My mom shot back at me. Her tone was not motherly at all, it was more authoritative. It wasn't a question, it was a command.

As I poured more lotion on my hands I started to work my way down to her feet. She helped me out a bit by spreading her legs slightly to allow me better access to her inner thighs. When I reached her feet I took special care in really massaging the bottoms of her feet. Also, with her legs spread I was able to look right at her shaved swollen pussy lips. This was the first pussy I have ever seen or admired, and it was my mom's.

After finishing her other foot she playfully pushed me away by placing her foot on my chest and shoving me a bit. Not enough to lose my balance, just enough to show me that she was in charge. She flipped over onto her back, "That was great, now the front, and spread the lotion evenly so I don't get any funny shades, or worse, hand prints on me."

"Yes ma'am." I quickly started in on her lower legs. I reached her upper thighs and quickly passed by her pussy and moved onto her stomach. I hesitated as a maneuvered around her sides to avoid direct contact with her breasts.

When I started to move slower unsure of how I would put lotion on her breasts and pubic area, mom interjected. "Come on Adam, I don't want uneven tan lines." She grabbed my hands and placed one on each of her breasts. Her nipples hardened in the palm of my hands. At first I just moved my hands feeling her nipples slide this way and that in my hands. Then I move around to the sides of her breasts and rubbed the lotion all over. Her breathing became heavy. Her breasts glistened in the sunlight. Her nipples stood large and erect.

I put more lotion in my hands and placed it on her stomach. Mom was becoming impatient with me as she grabbed my wrist and pushed it down to her pussy. The grip she had on my wrist was firm, she meant business. I started to rub the lotion above her groin. Her skin was so smooth. I started to become light headed as I rubbed my mom's pubic area. She continued to guide my hand farther down between her legs. The back of my hand made contact with her pussy lips and as I rubbed her inner thigh my hand moved her pussy lips. Her pussy lips were so big and beautiful as they opened and closed each time I ran my hands up and down her thighs. Her breathing was becoming heavy and her legs parted some more giving me a better view.

My body was hovering over my mom now, with my back to her as I continue to massage her pubic area. My ass was up in the air, and I could feel my balls hanging low and flopping between my legs. My hard cock was pressing into my stomach and I could feel my precum being spread all over me by my cockhead. I felt mom's hand on my right ass cheek as she squeezed her hand into my flesh. I ran my hands on her inner thigh and let my thumb rub the outside of her pussy lips. Mom's back arched as she let out a moan and squeezed my cheek really hard. I could feel her nails digging into my flesh. My thumb continued to rub against her pussy lips. Mom rotated her hips to push her pussy back against my hand. I was masturbating her and she was about to orgasm.

The pain in my ass was pushing me to the edge. I thought to myself, 'please don't cum all over your mother, not now.' Mom grabbed my hand and shoved it against her pussy as she pushed her pelvis back against my hand. She was so wet that my finger easily slipped inside of her. My finger entered the soft fleshy wet hot cave of her pussy. Her well defined leg muscles flexed as her entire body tightened up.

The grip on my ass became even more severe and her thumb slipped between my sweaty ass cheeks and pressed against my puckered hole. I bowed my head forward, within inches of her pussy. I wiggled my finger in her pussy and we both moaned out loud as we both had an orgasm. Mom's pussy clamped down on my finger. Her hand held my hand in place as I felt her body tremble. Her pussy smell whiffed into my nostrils that put me over the top. My cock jerked against my stomach and I felt my balls tighten up. My cock was pressed so tightly against my bent over stomach that it didn't come out. Rather, it surged through my balls and up my shaft to be met with the wall of my stomach. I could feel my cock swell at the head. The pressure was so great that my cum squirted out sideways, all over my stomach and dripped down onto my mom's stomach and pussy. I shot four more shots of cum that hit my stomach and fell back onto my mom's pussy and both of our hands. Mom released her hold on my hand and ran it over my cum that had formed a nice puddle between her pussy and stomach. She pushed the puddle of cum down to her pussy and shoved her cum covered fingers back into her pussy, screaming out loud as another orgasm raced through her body. "Oh fuck yes that is so good."

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,374 Followers