Family Plays Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,374 Followers

The entire time we were having our orgasms, she never released the hold on my ass. She held me in place. I hadn't noticed, but her thumb had managed to find its way into my ass. As my orgasm faded I finally noticed the pressure on my ass. She had moved her hand between my legs and was cupping my balls as she thumb fucked my ass. The smell of my cum and her pussy was so intoxicating. Then I felt her hand on the back of my head. She pushed my head down to the cum smeared all over her stomach. "Clean up your mess. I don't want your cum in the pool. Lick it up now."

Another commanding order that I obediently obeyed as I began to lick and suck up my cum. Her thumb pulled out of my ass and was quickly replaced by one of her long fingers. As her finger wormed its way into my tight hole, the pressure held my face down on her cum covered stomach. "Keep cleaning, you're not done yet." She said as she pushed my head lower towards her pussy. The coconut lotion, made my cum take like a tropical ambrosia. I eagerly licked up my thick cream.

I now worked my way to just on top of her clit, unsure if she wanted me to actually lick her pussy. My mind was made up for me as my mother grabbed a handful of my hair and used it as reins to guide my face lower, "I said clean up your mess. You have cum all over my pussy, LICK IT UP." With that her finger slipped out of my ass to be followed by a hard slap on my ass, that I am sure left her hand print.

I quickly dove down on my first pussy as my tongue slid down the length of her opening. The smell was so strong and inviting. I sucked in her pussy lip to clean it of all my cum. When I sucked in the lips I lightly clinched them between my teeth and pulled on them before releasing them and darting my tongue deep into her pussy. Her hand held my head tight to her pussy and I felt two fingers fucking my ass. I was wiggling and pushing against her hands enjoying the fucking and wishing for something bigger.

Another orgasm washed over my mother and a rush of liquid flooded my mouth. It wasn't as thick as my cum, but it was a lot and it tasted very sweet with a slight acidic tang. When her body relaxed she pushed my head off her lap, swung her legs off the lounge chair, got up, walked over to the pool and dove in. I stood there with a dripping hardon and horny as hell. I walked over to the edge of the pool where my mother was about to come up for air. As she broke the surface she dipped her head back to let her hair pin back against her head. She blew a little air and water out of her nose and mouth and looked up at me. "That was good honey, thanks." She pulled herself out of the water, patted my head, and walked back to the house, grabbing a towel as she passed by it.

Here I was sitting by the pool with a hard cock in hand and watching my mother's tight ass walking in the house. I guess my dad was right they just do what feels good and move on. I fell over into the pool hoping the water would chill my balls and calm me down. It didn't. I got out and moped back to my room. I didn't even bother getting dressed I just hung out naked surfing porn.

Just about 1pm I heard my dad's truck pull up in front of the house. I watched him through the window, hoping he would come into my room for a repeat performance. Instead he went to his room and I heard their bedroom door shut. I got up and tiptoed to their door, hoping to hear them having sex. I heard Dad first, "Now this is worth coming home to." I heard the zipper on his pants go down, a couple of thuds as he must have kicked off his boots, then his pants went flying by the jingle of his keys they must have flown across the room and landed on the floor.

I was imagining my big burly dad doing a strip tease for my mom. Then mom started making comments, "Don't you look pretty in your little lacy panties? Come here my princess and show mommy your panties." 'OMG, dad was wearing panties? That must be so hot to see?' I thought to myself.

I heard the bed move, which meant dad was climbing on the bed. "Come here princess, let mommy feel your big cock through your lacy girlie panties. MMMMM, does my baby like when I rub his panty covered ass?"

Then I heard a slap. "Did you wear your panties all day in front of your men? If they only knew their big boss man likes to dress up as a sissy and get spanked and fucked like a little pussy girl." I heard another swat and a grunt from my dad.

"Yes mistress." My dad said in a low sultry voice.

"Get down and lick my pussy." I heard some more movement on the bed, "Ya that's it. You need to train your son how to eat pussy instead of sucking cock. Maybe we should get him in here, I need another panty pussy boy to satisfy me and Jim next door is out of town. Adam was licking my pussy earlier, it felt really good. He also likes his ass played with, just like his old man. You boys are too much alike. Why don't you put on a bra and go ask him to join us?"

I heard dad choke a bit, "But dear I can't dress like that in front of Adam. Please don't make me. I'll do anything for you, please?" My dad was begging, but I really wanted to see him in panties and a bra. We are just alike.

I heard another couple of swats, and felt my own ass flinch at the sound, "You know you will end up doing as I say anyway, why do you fight me, slut? Now get to his room and beg him to come join us. Offer him a blow job, just get him in here."

"Yes mistress," came through the door, then footsteps getting closer. I ran out of the kitchen and just turned the corner of the hallway, barely out of site of the bedroom, when I heard the door open. I slowed my pace to calm down and went into my room. I didn't bother to cover up. I wanted my dad to find me naked.

A couple of minutes went by before I heard a knock on my door. At the time I couldn't figure out why it too him so long, but later he told me he really had to build up his nerve. I acknowledged the knock, "Ya, come in." I was lying on my bed with a magazine in my hand and my legs crossed. I was naked and didn't care.

My dad's head popped through the door, "Hey Adam, got a minute to talk?"

"Sure thing dad, come on in."

My dad made no attempt to come through the door, "Well, you see, I am kind of on a quest for your mother, she kind of, well, made me put something on that may shock you, but I can explain."

I kind of giggled, "You're kidding right? Dad, I sucked your cock, nothing can shock me. Come on in."

I thought I knew what to expect, but I was shocked to see this big burly guy step into my room wearing a pink silk bra and pink silk panties with lacy frillies and bows on his ass. I stared with my mouth open and dad was walking towards me with his hands up, "Now let me explain, your mother and I play this game of dress up and this is what she put me in. She told me about you and her this morning and asks if you can come to our room to discuss it and maybe play a little more?"

I slowly stood up in front of my dad and looked him up and down. He looked so sexy and my cock was now fully hard. I looked at my dad in the eye "You look really sexy in that outfit." I reached out to him, pulled him to me, and hugged him. I felt his silky bra against my own nipples. My cock was pressed against his panties. I reached around and grabbed his ass with both my hands and give a nice big squeeze. Dad dropped his head into the crook of my neck and moaned. I felt his cock stiffen against mine.

I caressed my dad's panty covered ass and ran my tongue along his exposed neck. His cock flinched again, straining for release. Dad pulled his head away and looked at me, "If you come to our room you have to do as you're told or the playing stops. Your mother is in charge and she has a very unusual imagination. As you can see, she likes her men to dress like girls. I would understand if you don't want to come with me."

I looked into his pleading eyes, reached out to his cock, and gave it a squeeze. "As long as I can play with this monster and eat her pussy again, count me in."

Dad smiled at me and held out his hand. As he held it out to me it opened revealing a black lace pair of panties. He didn't have to explain what I had to do, but I had another idea. "Dad, can I wear your panties and you wear those? I want my cock in your panties."

Dad took an elated sigh and moved his hands to his hips ready to take his panties off. I put a hand on his chest, "No, stop. Please let me take them off of you."

Dad stood back upright and placed a hand behind my head, pulling me to his chest. I ran my face over his bra and kissed each nipple that were now hard and poking through the material. I continued down along his hairy stomach, leaving light kisses along the way. I was now on my knees staring at his hard cock trapped in the confines of his tight pink panties. A wet spot was forming just below the waist band where his cock head was leaking precum. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled his cock into my face. I sucked on the wet spot, drawing his juiced through the silky material. I rubbed my face all over his rigid member and using my teeth to grab the material, pulled them down, exposing his dripping cock head. I moved back up his shaft and engulfed his head. My tongue searched through the clit on his cockhead for more daddy juice. Dad was moaning, rubbing my head, and grinding his cock into my face. I put my fingers in the sides of his panties and slipped them down his legs, engulfing his cock at the same time.

Dad stepped out of his panties and pulled his cock out of my mouth, "You better stop before I shoot my load down your throat."

Then he grabbed his cock and slapped it on my nose. He dropped the black pair of panties on the floor and nodded for me to put them on him. I grabbed the panties held them open as he stepped into one, and then the other leg opening. I pulled them up his legs, enjoying the hair and muscles as my hand guided the panties up and over that precious cock. I stood up and slipped on the pink panties. The wet spot, dad left, was cold and felt really good on my cockhead as I added new juices to the now expanding spot. We looked at each other and walked out of my room.

When dad opened his bedroom door mom was on the bed plunging a huge dildo in her pussy. "Took you two long enough, I had to start without you. Now get over here and take care of me. Tom, lay on your back, quick."

Dad jumped on the bed and lay on his back with his head at the top of the bed. Mom quickly climbed on his chest facing the foot of the bed. She scooted back until her ass was right in dad's face. Then she spread her cheeks, exposing her ass to my dad and leaned back. "Start licking slut. Get that tongue deep in my ass. Adam, get over here and start licking my pussy."

Without the slightest bit of hesitation I moved to the foot of the bed and crawled toward my mom's displayed pussy. I climbed over my dad's body, my chest dragging over his hard cock. When my face reached mom's pussy, my panty covered cock smashed against dad's panty covered cock.

I ran my tongue all over and around her pussy lips. Then I moved in for the kill. I grabbed the sides of her pussy and opened it wide. Her pussy was glistening with her juices. I pushed my face into her pussy, feeling her lips against my cheeks. I started to lick and wiggle my tongue all over the insides. I moved down her pussy and came into contact with dad's tongue which was feverishly working her other hole. We did a quick tongue introduction and shared each other's juices then went back to our goals. Mom was writhing and squirming as we both tongue fucked her. "Oh yes that's it sluts lick me good. Harder, do it harder. Oh my god yes, that's it." I grabbed her pussy lips and bit and pulled on them. I could see dad biting into her ass and around her hole.

Mom lifted up and pushed her pussy hard into my face. Her body shook into a wild orgasm. I couldn't keep up with the flow of juices coming from her pussy, so I let them flow down towards her ass as a treat for my dad. We never let up biting, sucking, and licking her beyond her orgasm. Then mom rolled off of my dad and onto her side. Their king size bed easily accommodated all the activity. "Wew, I need a minute to relax, you two sluts suck each other's cocks for a minute, but don't you dare cum."

I crawled over dad's body until my face made contact with his cock. I pulled back his panties and tucked them under his balls. I dove down on his big fat meat until I choked, then I pushed harder. I wanted to be choked with his big cock. I kept going up and down each time taking more down my throat. As my saliva coated his cock it slid farther down my throat. Dad pulled my cock out the leg opening on my panties and swallowed my cock whole. His face was pressed against my groin. The man was a pro at cock sucking. His moaning vibrated right to my balls. I could feel me precum run through the shaft of my cock and leak out the flaring piss clit.

I was almost there, it was all too much for me to handle. Dad must have known as he slipped my cock from his mouth and kissed my balls through the panties. He rolled over on his side taking me with him. I tried to hold his cock in my mouth, but the momentum of the roll forced his cock out. I looked over at mom and she had her fingers buried in her pussy, "That is so fucking hot. My turn let me taste your cocks."

Dad stood on the bed and presented his cock to my mom. She eagerly swallowed it down to his balls. I was amazed and jealous at the same time. Dad had nine or ten inches of fat cock meat. I barely got my mouth to open wide enough and take maybe half or two thirds, but she was licking his balls while his cock was deep down her throat. Mom pulled off his cock, looked at me, and smiled. "I will teach you so much baby. You will be a great little cocksucker. The only thing better than taking it down the throat, is taking it up the ass. Your little virgin pussy will love to be filled with hard a cock. I could tell by the way you clamped down on my fingers, you like being fucked don't you baby?"

I crawled up next to her and licked my dad's balls, up his shaft, and met my mom's mouth at his cockhead where our tongues met and we shared dad's cockhead. I was horny as hell, but could I really take dad's big monster cock? Mom looked at my dad, "Get him lubed and ready, I am going to break him in. Your fat fucker will break him right now." Mom got off the bed and headed to her walk-in closet.

Dad rolled to the side of the bed and grabbed a jar with a pump lid. "Roll over on your stomach Adam. I am going to make you feel so good you are going to be begging to get fucked." I was so horny I pulled my panties off and threw them on the floor. Dad pumped the cream in his hand and rubbed it in the crack of my ass. It felt cool and slippery. He glided his finger along the crack of my ass and used his other hand to spread my cheeks apart. I helped him out by spreading my legs and lifting my ass. Dad grabbed a pillow, slid his arm under my stomach, and lifted me off the bed. He placed the pillow under me and lowered me onto it. My ass was now sticking up and more exposed.

Dad pumped more cream in his hand and applied it to my ass. I felt his big finger pushing against my hole. "When I push in you push back against me and relax your muscles. Let it happen. I am going to fuck your hole with my finger then I am going to massage your prostate. Let me know if you can't take it anymore, or if you're about to cum."

Dad massaged my opening and the cream was cool, but at the same time started heating up. My hole became itchy, but not where you want to scratch it, more like it was making me hornier. I started to wiggle my ass and moan. I wanted his finger in me. He held back and continued to tease me. He rubbed my ass cheek and dipped his finger in my ass, just to the first knuckle. I tried to push back against his finger, but he pulled back. I moaned again. "Ya, that's it. The cream is working isn't it son? You want to get fucked don't you? You are going to be a nice little fuck toy."

Dad slid his finger deep into my bowels. I relaxed and pushed back. I felt my hole open wide to accept his intrusion. I moaned out loud as his finger pressed against my prostate. "That's it baby, relax. Daddy is going to make you feel so good."

Dad pulled out his finger, applied more cream, and reinserted it back in. The cream started to warm up inside. My need to have more of him inside increased ten times over. I was wiggling my ass against his finger trying to get more activity going. He held me tight and slowly moved his finger in and out of my ass. I was now moaning and whimpering with sexual desire.

Dad reached to the bedside and handed me a little brown bottle. "Take the lid off, hold one nostril closed, place the bottle to your other nostril and inhale slow and deep. Those are poppers and will help you relax better." This was the first time using poppers, but I did as I was told. A warm feeling raced through my body. My cock relaxed a bit and so did the urge to cum. But the sexual urge increased, which I didn't think was possible. I repeated the process with the other nostril and my head was spinning.

I put the cap back on the bottle and handed it back to dad. I felt my dad take out his finger and then inserted two fingers. The pressure was more severe, and I had to wiggle more to help him get in. My ass was stretched but still felt good. Dad wiggled his fingers inside my ass and I let out a big moan. "OH YES! That is so good. Please daddy, more." My head was spinning. I needed something bigger inside me.

Dad laughed as he pulled his fingers out of my ass, applied more cream, and then put three fingers inside me. The pressure was intense as he twisted and turned his hand to stretch me out. "OH god please fuck me, I need to be fucked. What are you doing to me, I am so fucking horny. Fuck me please."

The bed moved. I hadn't realized mom was back in the room and standing behind dad. "You have him really ready for this, don't you? Let me get in position."

I felt mom grab my hips and as soon as dad's fingers left my ass, a bigger intruder pressed its way inside me. Mom had a strapon dildo that looked to be about six inches long and about two inches in girth. The head easily popped in passed my sphincter. It didn't hurt, but it felt different than dad's fingers. I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart to allow easier access to my boy pussy.

"This slut really wants to be fucked." Mom said as she slapped my ass, grabbed my hips firmly, and drove that dildo into my ass.

I screamed out in ecstasy, "MMMMM, fuck me please. I'm your little slut, fuck me please."

Mom pulled the dildo out to just where the flared cockhead held my ass open wide, then drove it all the way back in. I pushed back and felt every inch of its length entering my ass. Dad moved off the bed and walked to the foot of the bed where my face was and offered me his dripping cock. I sucked it down my throat as mom started to long dick my ass. I was now skewered between my mom and dad and loving every second.

Dad didn't last long as he shot is first wad into my mouth, then he pulled out and shot two more shots onto my face. Mom continued her assault on my ass as dad used his cock to clean my face and feed me his thick juice. I licked and sucked the cum from his cock. I ate every drop of his cum he had offered me. Dad was still hard, who wouldn't be?

Dad moved away and I felt him get back on the bed. Mom pulled her dildo out of my ass and dad switched places with her. He grabbed my thighs and flipped me over onto my back. My legs flew up over his shoulders and he roughly pulled my ass towards his cock. "Now I will last longer fucking my boy's pussy." He pushed more lotion in my ass followed by his big cock.

I didn't think I could be stretched anymore, but dad's big fuck tool took me to my limits and beyond. His cockhead pressed against my prostate and pushed cum out of my cock from the inside. I was leaking puddles of cum onto my stomach. Mom took off her strapon and flung her leg over my torso. She scooted down to my cock and rubbed her pussy all over the cum on my stomach. Then she moved back and planted her cum covered pussy onto my face. I eagerly licked my cum and her pussy.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,374 Followers