Family Plays Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,374 Followers

I was now skewered the other way. I was impaled on my father's big fat cock and eating my mother's pussy. I lost track of any time, I just know it all felt so good and so right. Mom clamped her thighs tight around my head as she went into a powerful orgasm. Dad started to pump his cock with speed and force into my well fucked hole. Dad made one last forceful push into me and froze. I felt his cock expand at the opening of my hole as he started to pump his hot seed deep inside of me. When the cum hit my prostate it sent me over the top and I arched my ass back against dad and screamed into mom's pussy as my own cock shot several times into the air. I could feel my cum land on my stomach and chest.

Dad pulled his deflating cock out of my ass, and I felt his cum dripping down my ass and legs. Mom lifted herself off my face and plopped down on the bed next to me. Dad and mom both leaned in and licked up the cum off my stomach and cock.

We were all fucked out for a while. We lay in each other's arms as we passed out.

My worst summer of my life turned out to be the best summer of my life.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,374 Followers