Family Playtime

Story Info
Twin sisters fulfill brother's schoolgirl fantasy.
1.4k words
3.99
356.5k
40
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris, I am now 23 but the story starts when I was 18 years of age, I was your typical average teen lad in every way apart from the fact that I had still never been close to a girl, I was desperate and having what I believe the two best looking girls living in my own home didn't help things, they are my twin sisters Tiffany and Katrina, both were petite blond innocent looking babes.

My story starts when I was they were both 20 and I was 18, my mom, Carol, was also attractive, she was a little more overweight then most women at the age of 36, only slightly, but she was still good looking, anyway every two weeks she would go away for the weekend, I suspect for some act of dirty sex, and I would be left with my sisters, every time this happened they would bring back guys and fuck them senseless, I would just lay in my bed listening to the groans and bed banging against the wall, they didn't seem to care about others being able to listen, I would wait till they stop and then fall asleep, every time this happened I would have the same dream where both Tiffany and Katrina are dressed in school uniform, and have pig tailed hair, maybe this is because I remember them looking at their sexiest at school, the dream would always end just after they strip me and both kneel down with their amazing large tits in front of me, grabbing for my hard cock.

It was a Sunday, I went to football training as I always do on a Sunday morning but the trainer was ill and there was no substitute so I went home.

No one was in so into my bedroom, jumped onto the bed with some porn mags and jerked away, then just as my balls tightened the door opened, "Chris!!!...what are you doing?!?!" shouted Tiffany, I covered myself up and told her to fuck off, she stood there and then smiled and said "You have a beautiful cock bro!, I bet you get girls worshipping you!" , for some reason just out of anger I shouted back "Well actually no I'm a virgin!!, so fuck off!" Tiffany then laughed and walked away.

Mom came in with Katrina who had picked her up, they then started to get dinner ready, I just couldn't believed what had just happened and I just lay on my bed, I was furious.

"Dinners ready Chris!" yelled mom, I went to sit at the table and noticed Tiffany and Katrina trying not to laugh, I cannot believe the bitch has already told someone, let alone my other sister! , as the meal went on I was sure even my Mom knew!

After dinner I went to run a bath, I put in lots of bubble bath and got ready to chillout for a hour, I lay in the hot soapy water, falling asleep, when suddenly my mom pops her head around the door,

"Is it ok for me to come in hun?" she asked, I asked if she could come back later but she kept on walking to the bath and kneeled down, she looked like she was going to stay!

"Chris, I hear you are still a virgin?" I coughed and didn't know what to say, I just replied "Yes mom."

"How does a horny lad your age cope?!, surely you would like to have a fuck?" I could not believe what she was saying, I felt a tingle in my cock, I prayed for it not to harden but the more I thought about it the harder it got until all 8 inches forced its way through the soapy water.

"Am I making you hard baby?" my mom asked followed by "Would you like your mommy to stroke it, to see what it feels like?" I tried to resist but I couldn't, I just nodded my head.

She reached down into the bath and wrapped her warm hand around my shaft, then she slowly started to jerk me off, a few strokes later she then splashed some hot water onto my rock hard dick and started to jerk me faster and faster until I shot my load all over her fist and arm, she looks into my eyes and then asks "is my little baby still horny?"

"Yeah, could you suck my cock, please!?" again she smiled "You can have more than that, If you could have anything done right now what would it be?, what would be your ultimate fantasy?" Mom asked, I was too afraid to say anything too dirty, so just shrugged my shoulders and replied with a pathetic "dunno?"

"would it involve, fucking your twin sisters?" she asks.

"No, that wouldn't be right would it mom?" I reply, just thinking about my mom talking about Tiffany and Katrina in such a manner starts to get my dick hard again, Mom looks at my dick and then at me.

"Chris, me and your sisters often swap partners, this weekend Tiffany found a absolute stud who fucked my pussy real good, I got them these two young men I used to work with and by the sounds of it they gave your sisters a good seeing too." , this was getting more weird, She then reaches for my dick again and starts to slowly stroke it.

"Baby, if you want to fuck your twin sisters then believe me I can get them to fuck you in any way you can imagine, so how about it baby, that would make you happy wouldn't it?" she then takes her hand off my throbbing cock.

I couldn't say anything, "Come on hun, me and your sisters would often get up at night to the sounds of you talking, you would talk about your sisters in school uniform.They are just outside the door, they want this as well, they want you to start having a great sexual life as well as them, do you want them to come in?"

Suddenly I realized I had the chance to make my true fantasy to come true, I nodded to mom, she gets up and walks out, she then walks in with Tiffany and Katrina in full school uniform and a pig tailed hairstyle to match.

"At last bro!" shouted Katrina, "our panties are so wet from waiting and listening!, mom?, were you wanking him off?!"

Mom grinned, she got a chair and sat down in the corner of our large bathroom, she took off her skirt and started to play with her lovehole, Tiffany orders me to get out of the bath and lay on the floor,

"So you want a blowjob bro?, you want me deepthroat you baby?, or Katrina?" I have never been so hard, my cock was so hard it almost hurt, I shrugged to my sisters question, I didn't want to offend anyone at this point in time.

Katrina got down and licked my toes, from there she drapes her tongue upwards to my knee, then up my inner leg and finally to my balls where she sucks both of them into her warm mouth, I groan.

"Go on girls, suck his dick, stop playing with him!" mom says.

Tiffany then kneels down to me and unbuttons her shirt allowing her wonderful large firm breasts to flow out, making them brush against my cock, causing it to violently throb.Katrina is still sucking on both of my balls with her beautiful blue innocent eyes locked on mine, Tiffany then turns around and our heads meet, we kiss passionately for what seemed ages before she winks at me and starts to descend, her sweet wet tongue running down my neck and down my chest, Katrina starts to suck my balls harder, Tiffany takes her hands off my chest and then at last in one quick movement she takes my dick fully into her hot wet mouth, I was in heaven, Tiffany sucked harder and faster, that was all I could take, I felt my balls tighten as I exploded, releasing strings of warm cum into Tiffany's mouth, she holds my dick in her mouth for a minute and then her and Katrina lick my cock clean.

I look over to mom who is still playing with herself, Tiffany and Katrina go over to her and start to work on her wet cunt, I slowly started to pass out.

"Is that better now Chris?, are you ready to fuck some pussy?" Mom asks."I think I've run out of cum, there is no way I can cum again." I reply.

"Oh believe me baby you will when your balls deep into all of our dripping warm wet cunts, now that your out of cum you can fuck all three of us until you regain your lovejuice, ok hun?" What followed was quite something!

To Be Continued...