Family Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber came out after Stacy wearing her tiny black thong two piece. "Shit, now I feel overdressed!" I exclaimed as I surveyed these three beautiful, near naked women around me.

"Either go change or drop the shorts" Stacy said. I'm not sure if it was the excitement or the alcohol that caused her to say that but I had to think about it for minute before reacting.

"Anybody against me just dropping my shorts, I don't want to burn the meat, that's on the grill" as I pointed to the grill. Everybody got a laugh out of that.

"No shorts definitely works for me" Stacy said then turned up her beer.

"I'm down with it too" Kylie said and turned her beer up.

"I've seen it before so I'm okay with it" Amber said "but you can bet I'm getting a fucking beer too if y'all are drinking." She stood and walked over to the outdoor fridge and got a beer.

"Damn, an outside fridge!" Kylie said. "That's convenient."

I sat the cooking utensils down, stepped back from the grill, unbuttoned my shorts, then dropped them to the ground. This was the first time I had been totally naked in front of Kylie. My cock was on the grow to erection and all eyes were glued on it. I picked my shorts up and tossed them to a chair. "That feels great" I said as I stepped back up to the grill and taking great care not yo cook my meat.

"I think it's my turn" Kylie said as she continued to size up my cock, which, by the way, is about seven inches long and thick enough that I can almost touch my thumb and middle finger when it's hard.

"Dan, truth or dare?" Kylie asked.

I want to play" Amber requested.

"You can be next" Kylie said then took another drink.

"Truth" I said, just to mix it up a bit.

"Given the right circumstances, would you like to fuck me with that huge cock?" Kylie said, much to my initial shock.

As I pondered all my possible answers, Stacy said "oh hell, yes he would. And I'd watch!"

"I could watch that!" Amber piped in.

"Okay, yes I would Kylie" I said as I looked over at her and my rock hard cock lurched. There was a few few minutes of silence as we all pondered at what was just established. Kylie was basically asking if I'd fuck her, my wife said it was okay and my family said they wanted to watch. Could it get much better than that!?

The silence was broken by Amber "my turn, ask me truth or dare daddy."

"Okay Amber, truth or..." I was cut off, "dare please" Amber stated.

"Okay...Amber... I...I dare you to..." I was again cut off.

"Kiss the head of your daddy's cock!" Kylie shouted.

"That's not what I was going to say" I said but before I could finish, Amber was already on her knees behind me.

"Turn around daddy" she said. I had drank quite a lot of beer by this time and so without thinking, I turned around and, immediately, felt warmth wrap my cock. I looked down and Amber had her hand around my cock and was about to kiss it. Before I could stop her, not only had she started kissing my cock head, but she was tugging on it and opened her mouth and sucking the head into her mouth.

Amber tugged on me a few times as she sucked the head of my cock and swirled her tongue around it as well. She released me, stood, wiped her mouth, and gave a smile of confirmation. She then turned up her beer.

I looked down at my cock to see the head was still wet from Amber's mouth and a small drop of pre-cum had formed at the tip. Kylie, having noticed this, dropped to her knees in front of me and quickly took my cock head in her mouth, tasting my pre-cum. At first, when she said my turn, I thought she meant her turn for truth or dare. Now she's in front of my sucking my cock. This day IS getting better by the minute.

Kylie took the head of my cock in as she let out a moan that I felt all over my body. One hand was stroking my cock and her other hand was cupping my shaved ballsack. As she fondled the twins, her fingers moved back towards my ass. Her middle finger eased down the crack of my ass just on the surface as her spread out hand moved back to my ballsack. I steadied myself by placing one hand on the counter and put my other hand on the back of her head. Stacy came over and took over finishing the steaks as Kylie gave me a blowjob right next to her.

Stacy leaned over and kissed me as Kylie was knelt in front of me sucking me off. Amber had unconsciously sunk a finger into her wet pussy and was lost in her own world.

After a few minutes of stroking and sucking, I felt the need to inform Kylie that I was about to fill her mouth with cum. Before I could form words, Kylie must have felt my balls tighten up as she pulled off my cock, leaving only the head in her mouth. I exploded in her mouth and pumped rope after rope of cum and she swallowed ax fast as she could to keep up.

Amber let out a moan as she came while sinking two fingers in her wet pussy.

As the remaining drops of cum oozed out of my cock, Kylie sucked them into her mouth, leaving my still hard cock clean. Standing up, Kylie reached over and caressed Stacy's ass as she stood by me taking our finished steaks off the grill. She put down the utensils, turned and kissed Kylie like before, sharing tongues. After a very hot kiss, Stacy pulled back and said "I love that flavor in your mouth!"

"Me too" Kylie said as her hand reached under Stacy's top to find her breast and rock hard nipple. The back of her hand pushed Stacy's top up enough to expose both breasts. She caressed one in one hand and sucked on the hard nipple of the other.

"I'm feeling really left out over here" Amber chimed in. Kylie released Stacy's breast from her mouth, looked at both of us with a horny look on her face.

She turned to Amber and said "well, I better fix that then" and then walked over towards her. As she walked, she put both thumbs into each side of her thong and pulled her bottoms down, dropping them on the floor.

As she stepped in front of Amber, Kylie dropped to her knees and parted Amber's legs. Amber's pussy was exposed from her previous masturbation session so Kylie no problem accessing her. Kylie's tongue started near the bottom of Amber's slit and she pulled it up the length of Amber's wet lips then kissed her right on top of her clit. Amber's hands reached for both sides of Kylie's head as she swirled her tongue around Amber's clit.

Amber drew her knees up to give Kylie better access to her dripping hot hole. Kylie inserted two fingers with ease and began finger fucking her like she owned her. It didn't take long for Amber to cum all over Kylie's face. Kylie had inserted two fingers into her own hole and was beginning to have her own orgasm. Both girls convulsed and writhed in pleasure. Slowly they recovered and Amber pulled Kylie up to her waiting mouth where they kissed and cleaned each other's face.

Stacy and I watched this all take place and Stacy had reached for my cock and was steadily jacking me off. Amber saw this and moved to her knees right in front of me "it's my turn to taste you daddy." I felt my orgasm coming and told her to get ready. I leaned my head back, grabbed the counter and shot my load. The first rope flew over Amber's head and hit Kylie, who had moved in behind Amber, right on her breasts. The second and third rope hit its target, Amber's mouth. The rest of my cum didn't have as much force but Amber moved closer, catching most in her mouth. What didn't make it, fell on hers chest and she reached up and rubbed it into her breasts.

As we all regained composure, we sat at the outdoor table and ate. The beer was still flowing and the party was not about to die down. During our meal, feet played under the table, rubbing and touching others crotches. It didn't take long for my erection to be at full staff. After we had finished eating, I stated that I wanted some pie, I just couldn't decide which flavor I wanted, Stacy, Kylie or Amber pie.

All three women laughed as they rose from the table and cleared away all the food remains and dishes. I sat and watched these three beautiful naked bodies hurried around as if in a race to see who could finish first. I should have known there was something afoot as they cleared and cleaned but I was preoccupied with all the flesh romping around.

Stacy, Amber and Kylie all exited the house with fresh beers and even one for me. As Stacy handed the beer to me, all three of them climbed up on the table, which could far more weight than they possessed, as if they were a dish to be eaten out of. "We thought that since you couldn't genie, we'd let you sample all three and decide for yourself" Stacy said as she sunk her middle into her hot pussy.

I noticed, as I looked across the display, that all three women had fingers inserted in themselves as if they were stirring their own pot. "Where to start?" I asked as I wandered back and forth staring intently at each pussy that I passed. Each one was bare and all slicked up, ready to eat.

I stopped when I centered with Kylie. Her pussy lips were full and pouty and also very wet. I knew it wouldn't take long to get her orgasming so I sat in the chair in front of her. I placed my hands on her outer hips as she spread her knees out. Her hand moved just as my mouth met her pussy and she took a quick breath, arched her back and laid her head back.

I felt a hand on the back of my head as I tongued her from top to bottom. She was sweet to the taste, just like I imagined. I drove my tongue inside her as far as it could go and tickled her insides with the tip. This caused her to really tighten up her stomach muscles and take a few short gasps, I moved up her slit and found her hardened clit. When I began sucking on it, I felt a second hand on my head as she began to convulse. I knew what was about yo happen as Kylie let out a loud "OOOOOHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!" and her body became rigid. She was having a grand orgasm. I looked up from my position still buried between her legs, and saw Stacy and Amber sucking on Kylie's breasts.

I sucked and swallowed as much of her juices as I could. As she came down from her organs, she lightened up on the pressure she had on pulling my head into her. I sat back in the chair, cock hard as a rock, then stood up and sunk my cock into Kylie with ease. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me deeper into her. When I bottomed out, Kylie wrapped her arms around me and we kissed passionately. Our tongues shared her juices as we became lost in the moment. I began rocking my cock in and out of Kylie and it didn't take long for her to reach her second orgasm. This one was longer and just as intense, with mine close behind it. I felt my orgasm releasing so I bottomed out my cock for maximum pleasure. Kylie's eyes went wide as I began shooting rope after rope of hot cum inside her. Her mouth dropped open and she orgasmed a second time with my cock in her.

We held each other tight till our orgasms subsided. I felt my cum leak form Kylie's soaked pussy, and ease slowly down my nuts. I pulled out slowly and more cum leaked out and fell to the ground.

I sat back in the chair as my strength waned and Kylie ran her fingers across her dripping pussy as if to rub my cum into her skin. Her eyes had closed again and I just sat and watched the show. All three were fingering themselves and Stacy and Amber had to have cum at least once as their pussies were also leaking clear fluid. I leaned forward in my chair just enough to reach my hands to each of their pussies. I inserted a finger into each and began to pump them.

Both were surprised and welcomed this new feeling with pelvic thrusts. Amber began to vocalize short "ah, ah, ah" as I began pumping yo that rhythm. Stacy was on a slower but steady rhythm as she met my hand with deeper thrusts. Each one of them was so close to cumming as Amber had picked up her pace and Stacy began breathing heavier.

Amber made one final pelvic thrust and came one my finger. She squeezed her legs together and stiffened up as her body spasms rocked her around on the table. She was truly having a grand orgasm.

Stacy, on the other hand, knew how to control her orgasm in a different way. She bit her bottom lip and rolled her eyes back in her head as she pushed her pelvis into my hand. Her head laid back and her fingers were tweaking her hard nipples as she began to whisper "fuck me baby." How could I resist that, so I removed my finger from Amber, moved over to Stacy, and sunk my again hard cock into her waiting hole.

I saw Kylie replace my fingers with mine as she finished Amber off, sucking on one of her breasts as she did. "Oh fuck" Stacy said as I slid deep into her and instinctively wrapped her legs around my ass. She laid back on the table as I reached for her breasts and worked on her nipples with my fingers.

Kylie and Amber were now laying on the table as well, passionately kissing and touching each other. They were right next to Stacy and I as we were in the middle of passionate lovemaking. We have been married for about 26 years and we knew each other's body very well so we knew where our trigger points were. We used them to speed up our orgasms and when Stacy had touched mine, I came hard in her pussy. This caused her to cum along with me stimulating her hot zones.

The girls broke from their kiss and watched as we orgasmed together. Kylie put her hand on my ass as it tightened up and squeezed it slightly. We made eye contact and she gave me a slightly wicked smile. Amber had Kylie's breast in her hand and began sucking on it, all the while watching our orgasms. Stacy looked over to what I was looking at and pulled Kylie's head to hers and they kissed. Sharing tongues as I was sunk deep into Stacy and Amber was still sucking Kylie's breast.

This was truly my first foursome. We continued this way for a few more minutes before deciding to take this party inside to a more comfortable setting. We ended up in our master bedroom pleasuring each other through the night and fell asleep around sunrise. More on that in chapter two!

12