Family Practice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Thanks, Mom." I wasn't sure what all that was about, and I didn't want to know.

Mom bustled around the kitchen cleaning up and rearranging things that didn't need to be rearranged, but the good news was that the conversation turned to her flower beds, repainting the upstairs bathroom, and how ridiculous her friend Ruth looked after getting Botox injections. This I could deal with.

After a shower, I headed out to the mall with no real purpose in mind. I tried not to think about it, but my mother's questions kept nagging at the edges of my mind. Where was she coming up with that stuff about "experimenting"? She'd never pried into my sex life (or lack thereof) before. Did she think just because she found my masturbation toy that the old rules didn't apply anymore? I attempted to stop thinking about my mom, and her questions, and her pussy wrapped around my dildo, but the harder I tried to put it out of my mind, the more I thought about it.

I met up with some of my high school friends for dinner. We ate, laughed, and re-told each other our favorite old stories going as far back as middle-school. It was great seeing them again, but it was also strange at the same time. Everyone was the same and yet oddly different somehow. I couldn't put my finger on it. On the drive home I wondered if it was like that for my mom. Was I the same but different to her?

I know it was hard for her when I left, despite the brave face she put on at the time. Maybe her latest bout of weirdness had less to do with me and more to do with her. Maybe she was having some kind of sexual crisis. I had been so distracted worrying about the things I was going through to stop and think that she was probably dealing with some things, too. Going off to college was a natural time of discovery for me. I hadn't considered that suddenly having an empty nest would be a time of discovery for my mother. I decided to try to be a little more understanding of her weirdness as I pulled into the driveway and waited for the song on the radio to end before I headed inside.

Mom was in the living room watching TV in her PJs and robe.

"Dad asleep already?"

"You know him. Early to bed, early to rise, yada, yada."

I sat down. I wanted to talk about what was going on, but I didn't know how to start. After all these years of avoiding the topic of sex with her, it didn't seem right trying to talk about it now. When the commercial break came along, she asked about my night out. I caught her up on what my friends were up to, then the show was back on. At the next break, I cleared my throat and spoke up.

"So, how are things with you and Dad?"

"Oh, the usual. His big concern now is how the Muslims are taking over the world."

"No, I mean, how are things between you and Dad?"

She shrugged. "Same as normal. There were some adjustments after you left, but we're fine."

I squirmed. She wasn't making this easy for me. "Okay, but, how about in the...you know, bedroom?"

My mom made ready to brush off my intrusion to her private life, then reconsidered. Her expression went from shocked, to worried, to amused all in about a second. She took a deep breath, stalling.

"Everything is also normal there," she assured me. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. You just seem a little..." I wasn't sure how to finish.

"Is this about the vibrator? No, just because I bought myself a sexy little toy doesn't mean your father isn't taking care of things between the sheets." She gave me a wink, then her smile faded slightly. "We don't do it as often as we used to, of course, but that's to be expected as you get older." She fiddled with the sash of her robe. "But when we do fool around, it's just as good as it ever was. After all these years, your father knows just how to press my buttons, if you know what I mean."

Unfortunately, I did. At least she had the good manners to look a little uncomfortable talking to me about her sex life - something I never really wanted to know about before. There was more I wanted to say, more questions, but I didn't know if I should try to push things any. Maybe I didn't really want to hear the answers. Or, more likely, I didn't want to confront the strange thoughts I'd been having since I got home.

"As long as you're happy," I offered somewhat lamely.

"I am," she assured me. "Happy, but..." she bit her lip, unwilling to finish the though. She smoothed her robe over her thigh just to have something to do with her hands. "I envy you, Emily," my mom confessed quietly. "Off on your own for the first time. Everything ahead of you. All kinds of new experiences. Opportunities to discover yourself and learn about who you really are." She took my hand and held it tight. "Just promise me you'll be brave, and that you won't let fear hold you back."

"Hold me back from what?"

"From...whatever comes your way," she answered cryptically.

"I'll try," I promised. I wasn't so sure I could keep that promise. "I don't know why you envy me unless you want more stress in your life, though." My comment didn't lighten the mood as much as I'd intended. "I mean, you had your time in college, Mom. You had all those experiences and discoveries for yourself, right?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "Oh, I had opportunities. Opportunities, and regrets that I didn't take advantage of them when I had the chance." She absently tickled her fingers up my arm from my wrist to elbow, then back down again like she often did when I sat with her as a kid. "I let my fears get in the way, which I would hate to happen with you."

"What kind of fears?"

"What other people would think if I did this, or that. Or what kind of person would it make me if I tried something that wasn't strictly...normal. I was so afraid of making the wrong choice, that I really didn't make any choices at all when it came right down to it. I don't want you to have those kinds of regrets."

I could feel she was holding something back, but silently willing me to draw it out of her. All her uncharacteristic comments and odd behavior was pointing toward whatever this something was.

"It might help if you told me what kind of choices you're talking about," I said, giving her what I hoped was the nudge she needed.

A wistful smile played across her lips. "There was this girl, Josette Lang. She was in my Psych 101 class. She was everything I wanted to be. Pretty, smart, nice body. She had a real attitude, but not in a bitchy kind of way. And she was genuine. No fronts, no pretending. She was comfortable with who she was, and it showed through in everything she did."

"Were you friends with her?"

"Oh, no. She was way too cool for me to even think about talking to her. Plus, she was a junior and I was a lowly freshman. Of course, looking back, I was just being stupid. But...she did talk to me once."

"And?"

Mom took a deep breath. "It was at a party toward the end of that first semester. The first one I'd been invited to. I almost didn't go. But I did, and it was strange and exciting. I had my first beer, if you can believe it. I almost left when I saw some of the kids smoking marijuana. But then Josette came over and said hi. I didn't even know she was there."

Her fingertips had gone still on my arm. I was tempted to prompt her to go on, but I held my breath and waited instead.

"She told me she liked the presentation I did in class about the psychology of women in the workplace, and we were off into a whole conversation about work, and feminism, and what needed to be done to change the world for the better. God, we were so young and idealistic. Then she told me that she was glad she finally got a chance to meet me. Josette asked if I wanted to leave and go to her room to talk some more. The way she was looking at me made it clear she was interested in doing more than talking."

My mind was already racing ahead to what might have happened in that girl's dorm room. I almost forgot that it was my mother telling the story. Could she tell that I was getting inappropriately turned on by hearing this? "But, you didn't go, did you?"

"No." She shook her head, biting her lower lip. "I made up some stupid excuse and took off. I knew what she wanted to do with me back in her room, and that scared the hell out of me. It was too late by the time I admitted to myself that it was something that deep down I had wanted. I'd let the perfect opportunity slip by me, and I've regretted it ever since."

"And, so, that's where all the stuff you were asking about 'experimenting' was coming from?"

She patted my arm. "I'm sorry. I guess I was hoping to live vicariously through you. I shouldn't have said anything like that. You're not me, and I shouldn't have projected the things I wanted onto you."

"But...maybe I kind of want the same thing as you did." It was like someone else was saying the words as I heard them coming out of my mouth. This was not something I wasn't at all ready to share with anyone, much less my own mother.

"Emily? What are you saying?"

"No, nothing. I just..."

"Sweetheart, you can tell me. If anyone will understand, it's me."

"Well...there's this girl," I started, and we both laughed. "Her name is Kaylee, and she's friends with my roommate. She hangs out with us a lot. She's funny and a bit on the wild side sometimes. Kaylee will say anything to anyone and not even care. And she's not shy at all. I've probably seen her naked, like, ten times since I've known her."

"Sounds like a hot ticket."

"Real hot. One night she was a little tipsy, and she was telling us about how she misses her friends back home. Then she said how her and this one friend would fool around together sometimes, and it turned out her friend was a girl. I was surprised, but she said it was no big deal and that it wasn't like she was gay. They were just lesbian fuck buddies. Oops, sorry..."

"Oh, as if I've never heard the word 'fuck' before," my Mom gave me a playful slap on my leg. "Go on."

"Okay, well, I thought that was pretty weird, but I kept thinking about it for some reason. Then about a week later, me and Kaylee were walking to class and I was saying something about wanting a boyfriend and she was talking about how much she wanted to get laid. That's when she made a joke about how the two of us should be fuck buddies together. I laughed it off at the time, but I think it was more than a joke. That was about two weeks ago and I've been thinking about it ever since."

"Thinking about it as in you want to have sex with this girl?" It was weird how into my story Mom was.

"Maybe...?"

"Sweetheart, you have to do it!" She turned to face me, all excited, and took both my hands. "This exactly the kind of opportunity I don't want you to miss out on."

"But, I don't know. It's not like I'm a lesbian or anything. It's just that..."

"It's just that you're curious. Which is perfectly natural. We're all a little curious. The problem is too many of us don't have to guts to follow through on it when the time comes."

"I get that, but I don't know if that's who I am. I mean, I've barely done anything with boys and now I'm obsessing over doing stuff with a girl."

"That's what growing up is all about, sweetheart. It's figuring out who you are. This is the time in your life when you have to take chances. It's the only way you'll ever truly know what you like, and be able to sort out what you don't want."

"This sounds like your broccoli argument."

"My what?"

"How do you know you don't like it unless you try it?"

"Oh," she laughed. "But you tried it, and hated it, and you never had to eat it again. Right?"

"Actually, I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm kinda into broccoli now."

"It's like I don't even know who you are anymore." She grabbed my shoulders and shook me affectionately as we both giggled over it all.

"Okay, but here's the real thing," I said with a serious sigh. "I think about what it would be like to be with Kaylee, but I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Of looking like an idiot." I turned around and lay back, resting my head on my mom's lap. She gently stroked my hair as I talked. "I'm really not all that good at sex with boys, which means I'm totally clueless when it comes to girls. I don't want Kaylee to think that I'm an inexperienced loser - which is what I am."

"Oh, honey, you're not a loser."

"You're only saying that because you have to, Mom. I know that if I did anything with her that I would be all nervous and not know what to do. I'd be the worst and she'd never want to hang out with me again, much less be fuck buddies with someone who didn't know the first thing about anything."

"But that might be a good thing. Maybe she'd find your lack of experience endearing, and enjoy being the one to teach you."

"Gah, I don't want to be all cute and endearing. I want to be cool and sexy, and go all rock star on her pussy -" I stopped short knowing I'd gotten carried away. My mom spoke before I could apologize, again.

"Going 'rock star' on her pussy would certainly be one option," she said, sounding too practical for what we were discussing. "But is that something you can realistically pull off?"

"No," I admitted. I had to keep my hand from going down between my legs. Talking out loud about Kaylee and the things I wanted to do with her was making me horny, even though it was with my mom. I also couldn't help becoming keenly aware that my mom's pussy was inches away from my left cheek, and her boobs were hovering just above my face. I shouldn't have been having any of those thoughts, much less letting them get me even more excited. "I just don't want to embarrass myself, that's all."

"I'd trade a little embarrassment for a lifetime of regrets over the road not taken, trust me."

I knew she had a point, but I couldn't imagine facing Kaylee the next day after a hook-up disaster. She'd tell my roommate how much I sucked at sex, and next thing you know everyone would know that I was a big, walking fail. I'd have to transfer to another school, in another state...maybe another country.

"I don't know..." I whined, feeling more frustrated now that I'd heard myself lay out the problem.

"You'll figure it out," Mom assured me. "But for now, all this talk about rocking pussies has got me a bit hot and bothered." She leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead, her breasts pressed against the side of my face as she did. "I'm going to head upstairs and spend a little quality time with my battery-powered fuck buddy." She kissed me again, this time softly on the lips. "I suggest you do the same."

God, my mom was basically telling me that our conversation had made her horny and that she was going to go masturbate because of it. Not only that, but she was suggesting that I go play with myself, too! This was so bizarre. And the fact that this all made my pussy ache in the most desperate way only made it all the more strange.

My mom eased out from under me. "Maybe after a couple good orgasms, things won't seem so bleak."

"Thanks for listening, Mom. And for not freaking out over all this."

"G'night, honey. Have fun." With a knowing wink she headed up to her room.

"You, too."

Wow, I'd basically just told my mom to have fun fucking herself with a giant, rotating, multi-speed dildo. I heard her bedroom door close softly and couldn't help wondering how she was going to do it. Was she going to lie on the bed next to my father and do it as quietly as she could so she wouldn't wake him up? Or would she squat on the floor and ride the vibrator up and down? Maybe she'd take it into her bathroom and close the door so she could really go crazy on herself. My hand slipped into my pants as I rubbed myself over my underwear.

The image of my mom lying on her back on the bathroom floor naked was in my head. Her legs were up in the air and she was jamming the buzzing cock into her pussy. And she wasn't being delicate about it, she was really ramming it in there! Her soft tits were swaying in time with her frantic thrusts. Fuck, she looked so sexy. I had no idea if reality came anywhere close to my imagination, but I did know that while all this was playing out in my head, my fingers had pulled aside the crotch of my panties and were now sliding in and out of my very wet hole.

I should have been disgusted with myself for fingering my pussy to thoughts of my mother masturbating, but instead I was more turned on than ever. I should be thinking about Kaylee. God, she was so sexy. And it wasn't because she was this gorgeous super-model type or anything (though she definitely was cute), but it was because she had such a great attitude and was fun to be with. What would she think if she knew my mom was telling me that I should hook up with her? Most people would be weirded out by that, but she might actually be cool with it. I slipped two fingers into my hole and pushed them as deep as they would go. So warm and wet.

My mom. How crazy was that talk we'd just had? I'd never have guessed she'd been agonizing over passing up a chance to mess around with another girl back in her college days. I couldn't imagine my mother having sex with my father, much less going down on a chick. I pumped my fingers in and out of my pussy trying not to make too much noise. The image of my mom giving Kaylee head popped uninvited into my mind. Oh, God, that was gross! But I couldn't push the thought away.

Kaylee moaned and wiggled her hips as my mother sucked her pussy, turning her head and moaning as she did. Ugh, get out of my brain! Kaylee pinched her own nipples, throwing her head back in ecstasy. My mom was naked and finger fucking herself as she ate my crush's cunt like a starving animal. I didn't want to see this! Make it stop! The palm of my hand slapped against my hard clit as I beat off like mad. I was sure the wet smacking sound could be heard upstairs, but I was too far gone to care.

In my mind's eye my mother looked up from between Kaylee's thighs. A slather of saliva and pussy juice dripped down her lips and oozed off her chin. She smiled at me. "Get ready, sweetheart," she said. "You're next."

My whole body convulsed suddenly and I was taken over by the most intense explosion of sensations there could be. No! I can't be coming to that! Anything but that! My mother winked and went back to sucking Kaylee's pussy as I bounced and bucked on the sofa, feeling my cunt flexing and almost crushing my fingers. When it seemed like my orgasm was going to go on forever, it began to subside. I kept rubbing and coaxed along a fading series of mini-orgasms that elicited a series of pleasant spasms over the next minute or so. Holy fuck, what was that about? I had to get myself under control.

Between my uncharacteristic desire for Kaylee, and my mom deciding to open up about her sex life with me out of the blue, everything was getting mixed up in my fantasies. I didn't really have sexual feelings about my own mother. That was impossible. It was only that everything was happening all at once and getting confused in my horny, over-stressed brain. Maybe if I had just hooked up with a couple random guys while I was at school, this wouldn't be happening.

I turned off the downstairs lights and headed up to my bedroom. I paused at my door. I didn't really want to hear my mom frigging herself, but I listened anyway. I was acting crazy. I went into my room and closed my door. I gave up trying to sleep after only ten minutes and fetched my dildo out of its not-so-secret hiding place. I spread my legs and slipped it in with a slow twist.

Cocks. That's what I needed to focus on. Big, hard, throbbing cocks. Cocks in my pussy, cocks in my mouth. Guys jerking off. Balls flopping around everywhere, slapping against my ass or my chin. Fat mushroom heads and stiff shafts. Dicks, dicks, dicks. Nothing but thick, hairy, stinky dicks. That's what normal girls think about when they masturbate, right? That's probably what Kaylee thinks about. And my mom. Does she think about my dad's dick as she fucks herself with her vibrator? Or does she fantasize about young studs with massive cocks gangbanging her in every hole? Maybe she thinks about taking on a black guy with a twelve-inch monster hog. But it's more likely that she's thinking about that girl, tonight. Josette. Wondering what it would have been like to be with her. Thinking about what her pussy might have tasted like. What it would have felt like to feel her naked tits pressed against hers. To kiss another woman. A soft, warm girl's body. Naked. Pussy grinding against pussy. Fingers finding their way inside. Wetness. Tongues. Velvety flesh against her lips...fuuuuuck!