Family Practice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to cum even as I cursed myself. I couldn't even be normal for two fucking minutes!

"My mom wants to eat pussy," I moaned as my climax bloomed into full glory. "She wants to suck cunt...My mom wants to swallow girl cum...Just like me..." This was blurted into my pillow while I rode out another disturbing orgasm. "Make it stop!" I begged, my muffled whimper was swallowed by my pillow.

Starting tomorrow, I told myself, no more fucked up thoughts about other girls, and especially not about my mother. This time I made sure to remove my dildo from my pussy and put it away before pulling up the covers and falling into a fitful sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day I was feeling more awkward than ever. My mom seemed fine, but every time I saw her I dreaded what she might say. She must have sensed I was uncomfortable because she didn't bring up any of the stuff we'd talked about the night before.

That night, after my dad had done his duty and set it up, mom and I were decorating the Christmas tree. This was more like it - a nice wholesome evening with mom and one of my favorite holiday traditions.

"You've been awfully quiet today," she said after we'd untangled three strings of lights.

I shrugged, trying to think of what to say that wouldn't take us in a weird area again. "It's nice to be able to turn off my brain after everything going on at school."

"Everything going on as in your studies? Or everything as in Kaylee's hot ass?"

Damn, she wasn't going to let me get off the hook that easy. "C'mon, Mom, get your mind out of the gutter for one night." I wasn't going to let her pull me in. I dug out the box with my favorite ornaments - a set of sparkly glass icicles. "And I never said Kaylee had a hot ass." Double damn!

She laughed. "I just assumed you'd be attracted to someone with a body as sexy as yours."

"Mo-om! Cut it out!"

"Oh, please." She tossed some stray tinsel at me. "Don't pretend like you don't know what a beautiful figure you have." She goosed me as I was trying to get the silver strands out of my hair.

"I do not, and even if I did we don't need to talk about it."

"Don't be a Grinch. Talking is good." She handed me some bulbs and pointed to where she wanted them hung. "Like our talk last night."

She was like a steam locomotive stuck on one track. "Did you get candy canes?"

Mom ran to the kitchen and came back with a box of red and white striped peppermint sticks. "I was thinking about what you said," she went on, unwilling to be distracted.

"Okay, fine," I sighed with resignation. "About what?"

"About how you were afraid to try anything with that girl because you didn't have any experience."

"Yeah, that's part of it."

"Well..." she stalled by opening a new package of ornament hooks. "I...I had an idea."

She was suddenly having a hard time looking at me. I'd never seen her act this uncomfortable. What was going on with her? "An idea for what?"

"You'll probably think this is crazy, and I suppose it is, but I want you to at least think about it before you say no." She took a deep breath, but couldn't get what she wanted to say next out.

"Mom? What is it?"

"I was just thinking that all you need is some experience being with another woman, and that maybe, if you wanted, you could practice with...me."

I refused to believe I had heard what I thought I had just heard. Before I could scream and run out of the room, my mother rushed ahead with her pitch.

"I know it sounds weird, but, if you think about it, it makes sense. You'd be able to figure things out with someone who loves you and who you can trust. No matter what happens I wouldn't laugh or judge or ever tell anyone, ever. And it's not like I know anything either, so you wouldn't have any reason to be embarrassed for not knowing what to do, and you could take your time, and no one would ever know, and I could help you figure it all out, and—"

"Mom! Stop!" My mind was still reeling. "Take a breath." I waited while she took my advice. "First of all, weird and crazy doesn't even begin to describe what you're suggesting. And also first of all, no, no way, no how. I am not doing that with you, and I can't even believe that you'd think of something like that."

She looked crestfallen, which I hated seeing. After a few seconds, she drew herself up and put on a brave face. "Oh, you didn't think I was really serious, did you?" She laughed unconvincingly and gave me a playful push as she moved around to the other side of the tree. "God, what kind of mother do you think I am?"

"One that wouldn't joke about something like having sex with her daughter."

"Shhh!" she hushed me with a glance toward the stairs. "Your father might still be awake." I could see her hand still shaking from the adrenaline rush of opening up to me with her improbable suggestion.

"Maybe I should go up and see if he wants to help me 'practice' some," I said snidely.

My mom was quiet for a few moments while she hung my "Baby's First Christmas" ornament.

"I'm sorry," she said in a soft voice. "I was just trying to help..." her voice caught and she forced a smile. "...help lighten things up. You're taking this stuff with your friends at school way too seriously. You're young, you should be having fun, not stressing over every little thing."

"Can we not talk about this anymore and just decorate the tree?"

"Sure. Hand me some more tinsel, and try not to get it all tangled up in your hair this time."

We pretended like everything was normal after that, but we both knew that it wasn't. I did all I could not to think about what my mother had dropped in my lap, but every time I looked at her, that idea of hers was front and center in my mind again. How could my world have changed so much after only one semester away at college?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Three days later, after my father had gone off to bed, I asked my mom if we could talk. Of course, she said yes. We sat in the living room; me on the loveseat, her on the sofa. I held a throw pillow in my lap. My Psych 101 class had taught me enough to know this meant more than it seemed. Mom was aching to talk first, but she held her tongue and let me get things started.

"I know what you said the other night wasn't a joke," I began without preamble.

Mom waved me off with a nervous laugh. "Oh, honey, are you still hung up on that?"

"Yes, Mom, I am. Very much so. I haven't been able to stop thinking about what you suggested."

"Oh, that was just the spiked egg nog talking. Let's not worry about it."

"I've been masturbating a lot over the past few days," I told her straight out. This got her attention. "More than usual. And every time I do, it's you I'm thinking about."

Mom actually blushed at hearing this. "I...I didn't mean for that to happen, honey. I'm sorry for making such a stupid joke..." She trailed off as if hoping I would interject. Which I did.

"Like I said, I know it wasn't a joke, Mom. You meant what you said." I looked her straight in the eye.

She wasn't able to laugh it off any longer. "It was wrong of me to say that...to put you in that position..."

"The fucked up thing is, Mom...I'm thinking of taking you up on your offer."

"No, sweetheart, you don't have to..."

"Let me say what I have to say." I put the throw pillow aside, got up and went to sit next to her on the sofa. "You missed out on your chance back in college because you were scared. I get that you don't want me to have the same kind of regrets that you do. But you came up with a really fucked up way to help me through it."

"I know, Emily. I never should have—"

I took her hands in mine and she held back her words.

"I understand that you came up with this idea because you thought it would help me and give you a chance to make up for the one thing you missed out on when you were my age."

Mom was doing everything she could not to let a tear fall. "And that's not fair of me to put that kind of burden on you." She pulled me into a hug. "All I want is for you to be happy and to be whatever it is you want to be."

"I know, Mom." I had to fight the tears myself. "And that's why I want to try it."

She pulled away and looked at me, searching my face for clarification. "Try what?"

"Practicing with you."

A sob caught in her throat. She pushed a stray strand of hair back behind my left ear as she processed what I'd said. "You don't..."

"Yes, I do," I said, cutting her off. "I realize how crazy it is, but I also see how it makes perfect sense in its own weird way. I love you, Mom, more than anyone in the world. And I do trust you, just like I know you trust me. It's completely insane, and yet somehow the only safe way forward for me. I want to have sex with you."

My mom blinked and tried to say something, but the words didn't come. She squeezed my hands in hers and struggled to respond somehow.

"The truth is, Mom, I can't stop thinking about your pussy. Ever since I got home, I've been picturing what you look like naked. What you look like when you're masturbating. I keep thinking about you fucking yourself with the dildo you told be you bought, and imagining you between my legs eating my pussy." Was I actually saying these things out loud to my own mother?

"Really?" She didn't want to let herself believe it. "It's been like that for me ever since that day I found your vibrator in your panty drawer. I came so hard knowing that the dildo that was inside me had also been inside you." She wiped the wetness from her cheek. "I knew it should have felt wrong to think that way, but somehow it didn't."

"I know, Mom. It's been exactly the same for me." I brought her hands up and kissed them in a gesture of assurance. "I tried not to let you into my fantasies, but I can't resist it for some reason. I get that it's the last thing I should ever want, but now it's the only thing I want. Every time I play with myself, all I can think about is you, and your naked body, and the things we might do together. It makes me cum so hard that I can't take it anymore."

"You have no idea what a relief it is to hear that," she said. I could almost see the weight of the past few days being lifted off her shoulders. Her eyes looked into mine. "So, what do we do now?"

I swallowed hard knowing what I was dying to say but afraid to say it. I did anyway.

"Well, Mom, maybe we could start with you letting me eat your horny cunt..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~