Family Quicksand Ch. 01

Story Info
Two sisters go for a mud bath but find more.
2k words
4.19
40.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I'd ever fuck my own sister.

I mean, first of all she's my sister. But even if she wasn't, all the good looks went to her. If I had to make any comparison, she was Daphne and I was Velma from Scooby Doo. She's tall, beautiful, curves in all the right places, and wasn't afraid to show it off. I on the other hand was a little chubbier, shorter, and needed prescription glasses wherever I went. Even if I wasn't her sister, there was no reason she'd ever pick me out of a crowd.

But it all started on my 19th birthday. I had my short black dinner dress in my arms which I had just pulled from my dryer when I walked past my older sister, Emily. Like me, she was getting ready for my birthday dinner. Her bare arm brushed up against mine and in an instant, she grabbed it with a gentle grasp. She ran her thumb over my skin and said "You've got to tell me your secret."

"My secret?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Your skin's so soft! What kind of lotion are you using?"

"Oh no I just..." I replied with a blush. "I just..."

"You can tell me, Nicole" she replied. "It'll be our secret."

"Well... you have to keep it a secret."

With eagerness filling her brown eyes, she said "Tell me."

"You know the woods behind our house? The ones mom and dad never told us to go into? Well I did last year and..."

"And?" She pressed.

I was blushing too hard to answer. I could feel a familiar heat building between my legs just thinking about what I loved to do in those woods. But at the same time, embarrassment had taken hold. All I could stammer was "I... I..."

"You met someone, didn't you?" she asked, taking me by the hand. "Does he work at a spa?"

"No I didn't meet anyone" I blurted. "It's just that... I found a bog back there and I've been taking mud baths."

Confused, she asked "A bog? Like quicksand?"

"Yeah, but it's not dangerous" I answered, knowing that she'd be concerned for my safety. "You don't sink past a certain point and... I've been soaking in it twice a week ever since spring."

She paused to consider what I had just said. Then she touched my skin again and asked "Twice a week, you say?"

Without thinking, I said "I can show you if you'd like."

With a smile, she said "Perfect" and grabbed my hand. Growing up, I knew she was the more headstrong of us and as soon as she saw something she wanted, she would stop at nothing to get it.

"Right now?" I asked. But the dinner's tonight and..."

"I just want to look" she replied. Once we were firmly in the woods, she let go of my hand and said "Alright Nicole, lead the way."

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, this is quicksand after all."

"You said so yourself it was safe, silly butt. Plus you never told me we had the Fountain of Youth in our back yard."

I shrugged and led her to a murmuring creek which ran through a mud flat covered in cat tails. At the end of this flat was a visibly churned spot where I loved to wallow. I pointed there and said "That's it. That's where the quicksand is."

Emily confidently strode over to my spot and I instantly knew she was going to do more than look. I rushed over to stop her, saying "Are you crazy?!"

She ignored me and began removing her plain white t shirt. Her perky round breasts fell free to sit perfectly on her chest. But as the t shirt came over her head, I noticed her strawberry blonde hair flawlessly fluttered over shoulders. Her sapphire eyes looked towards me as she smiled and tossed her shirt away. Then she undid her belt and worked her skin tight jeans down her long legs. They were followed by her pink laced panties, leaving her perfectly waxed pussy exposed to the wilderness.

"Your turn" she said as she approached the edge of the bog to dip her toes in. Knowing Emily, she wouldn't let me get out of this without sinking so I reluctantly began stripping down as well. When my shirt came off, I was reminded of the pudge on my belly. My breasts were confined to an unfashionable pink bra I was embarrassed to show even to my own sister. And when I pulled my shirt over my head, my short blond hair bobbed to my neck. I was even ashamed to look at her with my pale blue eyes, knowing that I was looking at perfection. But then my pants came off and I thought I was going to drop dead from embarrassment. My pale ass was hidden by a pair of white cotton boy shorts that totally mismatched my bra.

Emily smirked and said "Looks cute."

"Shut up. Just... don't slip."

"Is that your best... whoa!"

I suppose a drawback to being as head strong as Emily is the fact that you never heed anyone's warnings. In her case, she instantly found herself up to her hips in my mud and she was sinking fast. With a slightly satisfied smirk, I said "Told you."

"This is... ooh yeah..." Any surprise in Emily's face seemed to disappear the second the mud worked its magic on her. You see, I discovered this pit exactly a year ago when I slipped and fell trying to cool my feet. The first six inches of mud was comprised of a slurry of dead leaves and dirt. But the mud underneath that layer was as smooth as silk. I thought I was the only one who got off on that feeling but apparently Emily was thrusting her hips like she was riding some imaginary dick.

And to be honest, it was a real turn on.

I watched her hands disappear underneath the quaking mud as it filled her navel. It rapidly rose up her stomach to cup her breasts. I didn't see much of a reaction from her when they touched the slurry. But her moans told me her reaction when they descended into the silky smooth mud below. I knew she was about to reach her buoyancy soon so I wasn't too worried. She didn't seem to mind that the tops of her shoulders had been taken in and now she was just a head bobbing up and down in a quaking bog.

I had to admit that I was getting worried at this point. I usually floated when I sank to my shoulders. But at the same time, I had to consider the erotic show she was putting on. Even if she was my sister, watching her have her way with my mud was getting me wet. Since my head and my sex were fighting each other for control over what I did next, I decided to compromise and join her. I mean, she wouldn't have had me strip down without getting muddy, right?

I sat down at the edge of the pit next to where Emily was fucking herself silly and dipped my legs into the mud. Then pushing off, I slid into the bog and immediately felt her slick body sliding up against mine.

God this feeling was incredible.

But I had to focus. I had to keep Emily's attention off her clit long enough to realize that she was going to sink under if she kept this up. So I reached under her armpits in order to pull her hands away. I succeeded... well... kidna. I got her hands off her clit long enough to get her arms wrapped around me. Her tongue licked my chubby belly as I sank down into the silky smooth mud. Her lips planted a row of hickeys on my skin and I was powerless to stop her.

Not that I... wanted to stop her.

I never had anyone pay attention to me like this. I mean, sure I'd been with a couple of guys but they weren't interested in foreplay or anything like that. But the way Emily seemed to worship the body I was ashamed of... it made me completely forget that I shared the same blood as her. I couldn't wait to sink to her level. I couldn't wait to kiss her. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her perfect body and just ravish her with all the ecstasy she could handle.

But as fate would have it, she reached up to unhook my bra. As my belly disappeared, she licked my breasts and suckled them for as long as she could. Although this sent waves of pleasure through my body, the swiftness of the mud prevented me from enjoying it for long. She did however compensate by playing with them underneath the surface. She rolled my nips around with her fingertips, using the silky mud as a way to maximize the pleasure.

When I sunk to her level, we hesitated for a brief moment. It was as if we knew that by kissing each other, we'd be crossing a line that we could never return to. But the muddy ecstasy tugging at our bodies quickly washed our inhibitions away. Our lips locked together and our tongues fought to explore each other's mouths. We moaned from our throats as our hands felt their way downwards. For me, my fingers had easy access to her pussy. But for her, she had to slip past the waistband of my underwear to get to mine.

I struggled to keep my lips locked with hers while she fingered around my puss. I felt her fingers curl inside me and I struggled to do the same for her. Deep down inside her, I mixed mud into the juices of her tight folds. And just as she was doing for me, I curled my fingers in a desperate effort to find her g spot. I could tell from her moans that I was on the right track to making her cum.

It was all I could do since our quaking was sinking us even deeper.

I felt the mud rise up our chins to take our locked lips. I took one final lungful of air before our noses were taken as well. I felt it crawl over my eyes and the top of my head. Soon we were descending past the slurry and into the silky cocoon of the bog's depths.

It was here we attacked each other's bodies furiously. I placed my thumb on her clit while my index and middle fingers pumped mud into her as fast as they could. All I could hear in this soundless prison were the moans we exchanged in each other's throats. But still we continued in our desperate struggle. Our moans got more intense as our orgasms approached. The silky smooth depths and the mud caressing our bodies only drove us closer to the brink. The pressure around me was intense, my lungs were ready to burst, but I didn't care. As long as I could climax with my sister, I simply didn't care.

After what felt like a good minute, I popped up to the surface to take a gasp of much needed air. A few seconds later, I heard Emily's head break the surface of the mud followed by a sharp gasp. We floated dazed in the bog after our orgasms. But as I caught my breath, I pulled my arms from the mud to wipe it away from my eyes. It was there I saw her, no longer the perfect girl who could have anyone she wanted. Instead, she looked like a mound of mud from the neck up.

I smiled and wearily said "Hey sis, you look beautiful."

She wiped the mud from her eyes and said "Same to you, birthday girl."

I looked up to the sky, which seemed a little bluer now that my head was back above the bog. "How much time do you think we have before the dinner?"

She reached out to me and hugged me, replying "We should probably get back. But later tonight, let's come back so I can give you a real present."