Family Responsibilities Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing the hesitation, William gathers me close. "What is it, Maranda? You must know that you can ask me anything. I will answer you truthfully, if I can."

"William, will it hurt the next time?" Before I can stop them the words come out of my mouth.

"No, Maranda, it will not hurt as much, if at all, next time. Now, just relax and sleep." Gently he kisses me.

"William, I uh, I need to..."

Smiling, he snuggles a little closer. "Maranda, if you are worried because it feels wet, don't be. Would you like to go and wash in your own room?" I nod my head. "Okay, I'll ring and have a bath prepared for you in your room. In the meantime, why do you not just stay right there and relax. I will be back momentarily.

As he gets out of bed, I see his body in the light from the fire. I have to stare at him. His body is perfect. Wide shoulders lead to an incredibly hard chest. My eyes wander lower to his trim lean waist. As I see his manhood for the first time I have to gasp. Now I know why it hurt so much. He is very large.

At my gasp he looks back to the bed. "Maranda, I should have warned you not to look."

As I stare at him my eyes roam again over his body until they come to his handsome face and he begins to smile. There is one question that is very unladylike, but I just have to ask it. "Are you what would be considered very large?"

I guess my innocence amused him because he chuckles before he answers. "Out of all of my brothers I was always the largest -- in everything, this being one of them. So, in answer to your question, yes, I am very large."

"Would it have hurt less if you were not so large?"

"I am sure that if I were not as large as I am it would not have hurt you as much, yes."

I settle back in his bed and watch him slip back into his robe. Looking around I see that in the firelight the room has taken on a completely different character.

"Maranda?" His voice startles me.

"Yes, William?"

"Your bath is ready for you in your room. I have brought you a robe that you can put on so you do not feel as exposed as I am sure that you otherwise would." I get up from his bed and he gently places the robe over my shoulders. "You do not have to worry. For the rest of the night I will leave you alone. You are bound to be a bit sore as the night wears on. We will continue this in a few days. Do not think that by any means that there will be no contact between us though. Your body is still mine to caress and kiss whenever I may want to, no matter where we are. Now, until the debt is repaid, you belong to me, body and soul.

"Yes, William." With his words echoing in my head I go into my room and take a nice relaxing soak in the bath.