Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Mom, with you or without you, I intend to keep on fucking both Tom and Dan, only now, if they can handle it, we three can all fuck together."

Terri was flushed and shaking. She turned to Tom and Dan. "Are you guys with me?"

"Oh hell, yes!" Tom said as he jumped to his feet to give his sister a big hug and a long, wet kiss. "Come on, dad. Looks like we're going to share Terri from now on. Can you handle that?"

Dan stood up and went over to give Terri a hug and an affectionate kiss. "Quite a speech, Terri. If I hadn't been convinced before, I would be now.

"And, yes Tom, I can handle sharing Terri," he said, looking her in the eyes, "if that's what she wants."

"Of course I do." Terri smiled and dimpled, her eyes twinkling. "I've been fantasizing about getting you both into bed with me ever since I met Tom and found out you were his father.

Sara had just been standing there, listening, watching, not saying anything. She realized that she felt a sense of loss... the loss of Tom as her lover, but more than that. The possible loss of love and respect from Terri, also. She had enjoyed making love with her handsome young son, not knowing that he was her son, of course. She had enjoyed their times together, even when they hadn't been making love. And, as to Dan, well, up until the blow up over her little sister, she had loved him and thoroughly enjoyed making love with him. She could again, of course, she realized. But now she was now afraid that she might be alienating her daughter. She loved her daughter so very much. Was proud of her. Sara felt a lump in her throat and swallowed. Then she thought of what Terri had said about wanting to be her lover also.

Could Terri really want to make love to her own mother? Sara wondered. Sara, of course, had make love to many women; loved women's bodies as much as men's bodies, but for different reasons; loved to kiss women on the mouth; to lick and suck on their pussies, getting as much of a sense of satisfaction from making them come that way as she did from sucking a man's cock and making him come that way; and she loved the feeling of a woman kissing her, caressing her, going down on her.

Terri turned to her mother and got serious. "I'm sorry I failed to convince you to join us, Mom. If you could just accept the logic of it and relax, you would have a great time. But if you can't, then please respect our decision to remain lovers."

"Well, Tom, Dan," Terri said as she turned back to her brother and father, "what say we go over to your house and fuck our brains out."

Tom and Dan wanted to laugh at how Terri had suggested having a threesome, but considering the stricken look on Sara's face, decided not to. Terri joined her arms with her father and brother and they began to turn to leave.

"Wait!" Sara put her hand on Terri's shoulder. "Wait a minute, please." She took a deep breath. She looked all three of them in the eyes, one at a time. "You're all convinced that us being lovers is, is, okay?"

Tom spoke up. "Sara, I don't know you as 'mother.' I know you as a beautiful, sexy woman who, even now, as I stand here looking at you, stirs my loins, to put it poetically."

Sara smiled, almost laughed.

"And," continued Tom, "now that I have found out that my beautiful mature lover is my mother, well, like Dad said, to be perfectly honest, it turns me on. I kind of like being a motherfucker."

This time Sara did laugh, as did the others. "Oh Jesus! If you can't beat them, join them," she said. "I don't want to lose you, Tom... emotionally, now that I have found you, and now that my family is together finally. And I do love you, Terri, and don't want to cause us to become estranged." Sara paused and took a deep breath. "And I do have to admit, from a purely logical perspective, you guys are correct." She took another deep breath. "So, uh, so I guess I will continue being a... ." She paused to search for the right words—son-fucker didn't seem to carry the same weight that motherfucker did. "An incestuous mother."

"Yesss!" Terri said and was immediately in her mother's arm hugging her tightly. "Thank you, Mom. Thank you so much." And then, much to Sara's surprise, her daughter kissed her hard on the mouth. Sara resisted for a couple of seconds, then she laughed mentally, thinking, If I'm going to do it, I might as well do it al the way. She wondered what it would be like kissing her daughter like a lover. Sara closed her eyes and opened her lips and mouth to Terri's probing tongue tip and soon found out that it was like kissing any other woman, only, she had to admit, knowing it was her daughter made it even more exciting. So wrong. So taboo. So delicious.

Terri couldn't believe that she was kissing her mother like this. She hadn't planned it. She just did it impulsively. But, hell, she told herself, I've kissed my father and brother like this, I've sucked their cocks, they've licked my pussy and fucked me, and I am curious about making love to a woman, so why not my mother, who is bisexual and could teach me things, I'm sure. Terri was also surprised when her mother opened her mouth to her and first felt her tongue touching, tasting, and twirling around her. Terri felt butterflies in her stomach and felt her pussy getting wet.

Dan and Tom looked at each other and grinned, then gave each other a fist bump.

When Terri slowly pulled her lips from her mother's, she sighed. "Wow, Mom. I really liked that."

Both women had their arms around each other and their bodies pressed tightly together. Sara smile sweetly and gave Terri two little kisses. "So did I, darling." Then she looked over at her son and ex-husband. "Take those shit-eating grins off your faces," she commanded, but then laughed. "So, Tom, have you ever seen two women make love before?"

Tom, still smiling, slowly shook his head. "Never, except on Internet porn, but I sure would like to." Tom stepped up and Terri, giving her mother one last quick kiss, backed away. Tom took his mother in his arms, she tilted her face up, thinking, this is my son... who I love very much. And then Tom and Sara were kissing a deep, passionate kiss which lasted several moments.

"Mmm. I have to say, Tom, now that I've decided to join you guys, it does give me a particular thrill to be kissing my son, like the thrill I got from kissing Terri."

Tom smiled. "Me too... Sara.

"I can tell," Sara said, as her hand went down to her son's crotch and she felt his cock, which was getting hard.

"How about me, Sara?" Dan said.

"Yes, you too, asshole," Sara said as Tom stepped back and Dan took his place. But she kissed him just deeply and passionately as she'd kissed Terri and Tom.

"Well," Terri said when Dan and Sara finished their kiss, "since we're all here and since we've cancelled whatever we were going to be doing this afternoon, I suggest we go back to Mom's bedroom, get naked, get up on her king-sized bed and, as I said earlier, fuck our brains out."

Chapter 11

Friday, December 5, continued

In her bedroom as everyone was getting undressed, Sara was having second thoughts, not about having sex with Tom, even though she now knew he was her son. As the others had pointed out, she'd had enjoyable sex with him before she knew he was her son, and there was no logical reason why she couldn't have enjoyable sex with him now. And it wasn't about Dan, because they had been married and had always had good sex together. It wasn't even about the four of them having sex together. She'd done that before, sometimes with as many as ten or twelve couples. No, her second thoughts were about making love to Terri and having Terri make love to her.

She'd raised Terri, through thick and thin, from a newborn to the beautiful young woman she was now. It just felt really strange to think that she would now be making love to her.

Terri, who was totally nude now, sensed her mother's hesitation, and went over to her. She put her arms around her. "I'll bet you're thinking this is going to be a little weird, right?"

Sara laughed. "More than a little weird. I mean, you're a beautiful woman and if I didn't know you were my daughter, like what happened with Tom and me, then I wouldn't have a problem making love to you."

"I kind of feel the same way," Terri said as she brushed her lips across her mother's. "But I think, I believe, that once we begin it will be okay. After all, Mom, you've made love to other women and I want to. I've made out with Cynthia and Darlene and we all enjoyed it. My pussy even got wet. We just haven't found the right time or place to go all the way yet... considering all the time I've been spending with Tom and Dan."

Sara raised her eyebrows. "You've made out with them? And you enjoyed it?

"Uh-huh. But, Mom, what I'm trying to say is just close your eyes and let me make love to you. Keep your eyes closed, try not to think of who is kissing you and... other things, just try and focus on how it feels.

Terri place a hand behind her mother's head and pulled her close to kiss her fully on the mouth. Sara opened her mouth to her daughter's probing tongue and the kiss lasted several, sweet, seconds.

"Like you told me once, any woman can make love to any other woman if they both want to do it." Terri said.

Sara chuckled. "Caught up in my own words. But, of course, I never imagined a mother and daughter making love."

"I know, Mom" Terri said, "but it should and can apply here, if you want it to. I know I do. I mean, I have butterflies in my stomach thinking that soon I'm going to be making love to a woman for the very first time, and that that woman is my mother, but I really, really want to make love to you Mom. And, Mom, realistically speaking, we're just two horny women and there's nothing wrong with me giving you sexual pleasure, or you me." Then Terri kissed her mother again.

By now Dan and Tom had gotten on the bed and were leaning back on pillows against the headboard. Both of them watched the two women kissing and stroked their increasingly hard cocks.

Terri broke the kiss and Sara opened her eyes. "Okay, Terri, I'll give it a try. And, dear, you're a good kisser."

Terri smiled. "So are you, Mom. And kissing you really is getting me excited." She reached around behind her mother and undid her bra, pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. Next, she knelt and peeled her mother's lacy, white panties off. Sara stepped out of them and Terri cast them to one side. Then she placed her hands on her mother's hips, heart beating hard, and leaned in to kiss her pussy.

"Wait," Sara said. She took Terri's hands and helped her to her feet. "I think it would be a good idea if we go into the bathroom and, you know, freshen up a bit, don't you?"

Terri gave her mother a dimpled smile. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

As the women were heading for the master bath, Tom spoke up. "Say, Terri, who are Cynthia and Darlene?"

"They're my two best friends and," she paused to give both Tom and Dan a look, "if I play my cards right, I'm pretty sure I can get them to join us some time in the future. They both already all but drool over you, Tom—and you, too, Professor Hottie."

Dan laughed. "Professor Hottie?"

That's Cynthia's name for you," Terri said.

Terri looked at her mother. "And that would include you, too. Cynthia told me that she would dearly love to make love with you."

Sara eyes widen. "Really?" Tall, willowy Cynthia. Pretty and intense and exuding sexuality just standing still. Mmm, yeah, she thought, I could definitely make love to her. And Darlene? Well Darlene was cute as hell and I wouldn't mind making love to her either.

Tom and his father exchanged looks at this bit of information. Dan thought, two more young women. Why the hell not? Tom thought, Terri's willing to share her friends with me and Dad, and Sara, and they are, or might be bi-sexual? Hell yes!

Sara told Dan and Tom to use the bathroom off the hall if they wanted to freshen up, too.

"Probably a good idea," Dan said. "I'll be right back," he told Tom as he got up off the bed.

In the master bath, Sara opened the cabinet doors under the one of the sinks and came out with a small enema bag. Terri gave her a look. "Well, dear, you know I like anal sex. We've got two lovely men out there and if we're going to do this, this incestuous thing, I'm going to make the most of it. I'm going for a double penetration. I haven't done that in ages. And if you want to try anal, even a dp, then you'll want to have a little cleansing enema, too. Just in case there's something in the chamber, so to speak."

"Oh," Terri said. She hadn't thought of that. Something in the chamber could be embarrassing, she realized.

"Also," her mother continued as she rummaged through one of the drawers, "if you haven't had anal sex before..." She stopped and straightened up. "Have you ever masturbated anally?"

"Uh, no. Well, I have stuck a finger up my butt before while masturbating."

"Okay," Sara said and began rummaging through the drawer again. "Aha!" she said as she pulled out a butt plug. "Know what this is?"

Terri grinned and shrugged, "Yeah." She'd seen them in Internet porn.

After your enema and after you wash then this is going in your ass too, you know, kind of get you prepared. That is, if you really do want to find out what it feels like to have your ass fucked." Sara gave her daughter a questioning look.

"I do, Mom. And, like you, I want to try a dp also. I've been fantasizing about that with Tom and Dan."

"Okay, baby. Now for the enema."

When Sara and Terri came out of the bathroom several minutes later, Dan and Tom were back where they'd been before, only now their cocks were almost totally flaccid even though they were pulling on them and flogging them about.

"Oh, the poor babies," Sara said mischievously, "no one here to keep your dicks hard. Of course, both of you were here together..." she trailed off suggestively.

Tom frowned and gave his father a quick glance. "Uh..."

"Don't worry, Tom," Dan said. "Sara's just kidding you. Like most women, even bisexual women, she doesn't like seeing two men kissing or sucking cock any more than you or I would.

"You've got that straight," Sara said. "Although, there are a few who do. I'm just not one of them." She threw down a couple of hand towels and a bottle of anal lube. "This is for later," she told Tom and Dan. Sara was now really getting into the fact that this family reunion was going to be a family affair in every sense of the word. She turned to Terri. "Tell you what, I'm going to suck my son's cock until it gets hard and you can suck your father's cock until it gets hard, then we can play together. Okay?" To Sara, just saying that—knowing the reality of it, where the day before sucking Tom's cock would have just been a normal part of their sex play, now it was sucking her son's cock—send a shiver of visceral thrill through her stomach.

Sara crawled onto the bed to give Tom a sweet kiss before lowering herself to begin sucking his cock. Terri, looked at Dan and gave him a wicked little smile. She had to admit to herself that knowing that Dan was her father added a new and exciting element to their sex.

"Daddy," Terri said in a little girl's voice, "can I suck your cock and make it all big and hard?"

Everyone, including Terri, laughed. Sara, who had just sucked her son's flaccid cock into her mouth, spat it out to be able to laugh.

"Oh, that's was good, Terri," she said, then sucked her son's cock back into her mouth and began working it over.

Dan, grinning, said, "Yes, baby, you can suck daddy's cock all you want."

Several minutes later, both men were fully erect and hard. Terri pulled her mouth off her father's cock and leaned up to kiss him on the mouth. The whole time she'd been sucking his cock she couldn't get it out of her mind that this was her father's cock she was sucking, this was her father that she'd fucked and been fucked by, and that this was her father that she was going to continue to have sex with.

She looked over to where her mother was sucking her brother's cock. It, too, was fully hard and erect. "Okay, Mom, the boys are on their own. It's time for us to play."

Sara pulled her mouth off Tom's cock, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes with her own beautiful blue eyes. She now realized that his facial features, hair color, eye color should have told her... . What, she wondered, that he was her son when she met him? Her horny monkey brain had been too busy accessing him physically and hoping that, somehow, he would like her like she liked him. Well, that had happened, and in spades, hadn't it? she told herself.

Sara pulled herself up to kiss Tom lovingly on the mouth. "I love you, Tom," she said simply.

Tom smiled and pulled her in for another kiss. "I love you, too, Sara." Then he looked over at Terri. "Is that okay, Terri?"

Sara was glad that Tom had asked that question. Maybe her children could make this work. She looked over at Terri who was kneeling between Dan's legs, stroking his cock.

"Of course it's okay, silly. She's your mother."

"Duh! That's not what I mean, Terri."

"I know that, Tom. I'm just teasing you. I love my father, too; but more, I love Dan, I think, like you love Mom. Why shouldn't we? We were lovers before we knew that we were family and I think that being family now makes our being lovers that much better.

"Okay, Mom, I want to make love to you. Why don't you lay down on your back between Tom and Dan?" As her mother was positioning herself, Terri looked at her brother and father. "Watching me kissing Mom and going down on her should help keep your dicks hard, right?"

Both men just grinned and nodded.

Terri moved over her mother, butterflies in her stomach. This was the acid test. She'd never licked a woman's pussy, smelled it, tasted it, other than when she'd tasted her own, sometimes, when she would masturbate. Terri lay down over her mother and the two women began kissing, first on the mouth, then on the neck and ears, then back to the mouth. Sara brought her right thigh up between her daughter's legs and let Terri press her pussy against it. Then Terri shifted downwards and began to make love to her mother's breasts with her mouth, licking the nipples, kissing them, sucking them into her mouth, biting them gently then a little more firmly.

Sara moaned. She had her eyes closed as Terri had suggested earlier. She was quite aware that it was her daughter who was making love to her, but now, now that she'd openly agreed to this incestuous affair, it was alright with her. But mostly, she was just feeling what her daughter's hands and mouth were doing to her.

Terri moved further down, kissing and biting her mother's flat stomach. Working her body down slowly until her head was between her mother's thighs, her face just above her mother's pussy. She lowered her head until her nose nuzzled the top of her mother's pussy, inhaling her womanly scent, which smelled much like her own when she had sniffed her fingers, wet from masturbating. Terri raised her head up a bit then spread her mother's labia with her thumbs. She saw the pale pink between those delicate inner lips and beads of her clear natural sexual lubricant, indicating that her mother was turned on to what Terri was doing.

Terri lowered her head again and began licking at her mother's inner lips like a cat delicately licking up cream. She hear her mother sighed, felt her shift her hips. Terri placed her mouth over her mother's clitoris, which was just beginning to peek out from under its hood, and sucked on it, not touching the clitoris directly.

"Mmm, yessss, baby, that's good," Sara sighed.

Tom and Dan watched, fascinated at this beautiful young woman making oral love to her beautiful mother. Their cocks were as hard as when Sara and Terri had been sucking them, maybe even harder as they slowly stroked them.