Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri carefully slid two fingers into her mother's very wet vagina, bent them a bit, pulled back out, but not all the way. Went back in and pressed all around on the vaginal sphincter muscle.

"Ahhhh!" Sara gasped.

Next, Terri turned her hand over and her two fingers sought out and found her mother's g-spot and began massaging it.

"Oh, baby!" Sara cried out.

For the next several minutes the only sound in the bedroom, besides the wet sounds of Terri's fingers in her mother's pussy and her mouth sucking and nibbling on it, were the gasps, or groans and moans of pleasure from Sara and her increasingly shallow but fast breathing.

Sara lifted her head and shoulders off the bed. Her hands grabbed her daughter's head to press it down harder on her pussy. "That's it! That's it! Don't stop, baby! Don't stop!" she cried out. And then seconds later she cried out again, "Coming! Coming!" And then her body was writhing in ecstasy as an intense orgasm blossomed in her loins and spread throughout her body in delicious waves of pleasure. She held her daughter's head captive in her hands as she pressed and ground her pussy against Terri's sucking mouth and rubbing fingers.

And then it was over. One last gasp and Sara released Terri's head and lay back limply on the bed. Terri got up to a kneeling position, grinning and wiping the wetness from her lips and chin. She'd done it. She'd made love to a woman, to her mother no less. And she had enjoyed doing it, had been sexually aroused to be doing it. When Terri realized that she'd brought her mother to orgasm, she could have merely touched her own pussy and probably would have had her own orgasm.

Terri looked from Tom to Dan. Both of them were grinning too, and, she noticed, their cocks hadn't lost one bit of their firmness.

Sara let out a big sigh and opened her eyes. She grinned at Terri and held out her arms. "Come here, baby girl, and give your mother a big kiss."

Terri raised her eyebrows. "Soooo, then incest isn't so bad, Mom?"

"Come here and give me a kiss," Sara repeated. She embraced her daughter and they traded one big kiss then several small ones and then a long, sweet, one. Sara pulled Terri's head down into the crook of her neck, one hand on her head and one hand on her back. She held her tightly for a little while.

"I couldn't get the fact out of my head that my daughter was making love to me," Sara began, still holding Terri. "And, I don't know, uh, I agreed to do it, to continue with our incestuous affairs, because, well, because you were right, from a logical standpoint. I was only reacting emotionally by refusing to agree with you. So I just went with it. And knowing that it was my daughter making love to me excited me tremendously. I mean, I raised you and all. And before today I never ever thought of making love to you. But you are a beautiful young woman and a sexy one to boot. Once I realized, once I told myself that we were just two women who were willing to give each other pleasure and that shouldn't be wrong, then I relaxed with what you were doing, that you were my daughter. Actually, at that point, I became more aroused than ever. And I must say, Terri, for someone who claims to have never made love to a woman, you did a really good job. No. A really great job. Between what you were doing to me and that fact that it was my daughter that was doing it, well, I had one of the best orgasms I've ever had that I can remember. And that's saying a lot."

Terri grinned and blushed a little. "Thanks, Mom."

"Now it's time for me to do you and to get the men into the action," Sara said. She pushed her daughter over onto her back, got up on her hands and knees then gave her another sweet kiss.

Both Tom and Dan were waiting patiently, stroking their hard cocks.

Sara maneuvered herself between her daughter's thighs. She looked at Dan. "It's been a long time, Dan," she said, "why don't you take me from behind while I'm licking Terri's pussy."

Dan leaned down to kiss his daughter then he got up on his knees and embraced Sara and kissed her passionately. "You wish is my command, dear," he told her.

"Oh, shut up," Sara laughed.

Terri reached over to grab Tom's cock. "Come here, lover. Let me suck on your cock while Mom goes down on me.

Soon, Sara had her face deep between her daughter's thighs, kissing, licking, and sucking on her pussy. My God! Sara thought, First Terri went down on me and now I'm going down on her. It seemed surrealistic to her. She closed her eyes to better smell and taste her daughter's pussy, to feel it with her tongue and lips. Just like any other woman's pussy that I've made oral love to, she thought. But it isn't any other woman's pussy. It's my daughter's pussy. My daughter! My God, can I really be doing this? With that thought, Sara moaned as a visceral thrill shot through her stomach as the full reality of just what she was doing manifested itself in her mind. And why not? she thought. Why shouldn't I give my daughter sexual pleasure like she gave to me? Yes, according to society it's so very wrong, but what is so wrong about us giving each other sexual pleasure if she, and I want to do that? We're not hurting anyone. And right now...? Oh yes, I want to lick and suck on my daughter's pussy and make her come with my mouth.

Sara was now completely over any reticence she'd previously had about knowingly committing incest. She settled in to mouth fuck her daughter's pussy as best she could. Feeling Dan's cock fucking her from behind felt so good to her. Just like old times, she thought. In their swinging days, there were any number of times that Sara would go down on a woman and Dan or another man would fuck her from behind.

Dan, with his hands on Sara's hips, looked down at his ex-wife's beautiful rounded, but firm, ass cheeks as he fucked his cock in and out of her pussy, a pussy that was just as tight and wet as he remembered. He looked up to see Tom grinning at him and Terri, her mouth full of Tom's cock, gave him a wink.

Tom pulled his cock from Terri's mouth and leaned down to give her a big kiss. "This is great, Terri," he whispered quietly in her ear seconds later.

"I know," Terri said. She lifted her head and shoulders off the bed to watch her mother, whose eyes were closed, munching so wonderfully on her pussy. Then she laid back and took Tom's cock in her mouth again.

Nothing was said for several minutes. One or the other of the family members would occasionally make little sound of pleasure. And then...

"Oh fuck yes!" Dan exclaimed. "Oh baby! Oh Sara! God it's so good fucking you again." Dan was totally turned on to the fact that for several weeks he'd been fucking his daughter and now he was going to be able to continue fucking her. Added to that, like a cherry on top, he was now fucking his ex-wife again, still a beautiful, sexy woman after all these years. His balls tightened up and his cock got super hard and then he was coming. Grunting, groaning, panting and emptying a big load of his cum into Sara's pussy.

His father's excitement and obvious orgasm had an effect on Tom. He looked down into Terri's eyes and she winked at him, realizing he, too, was about to come. And cum he did, spasm after spasm, as his body shuddered with pleasure, his cock shot his cum into Terri's sucking, swallowing mouth with three strong spurts, four weaker ones, and then a couple of finish up pulses of receding pleasure as that last of his cum dribble out of his cock and was quickly sucked up and swallowed by Terri. And then he was done. He sighed and relaxed, pulling his cock out of his sister's mouth, then he leaned down to give her another big kiss.

Dan pulled his cock out of Sara's pussy and then thought about their old swinging days and things he and she used to do. He looked up at Tom and Terri and winked, then he slid down on the bed, flipped over onto his back, and slid back up to begin sucking his cum out of his ex-wife's pussy.

Sara pulled her mouth from Terri's pussy and cried out, "Oh Dan! Yes, Dan!" then went right back to making oral love to her daughter.

Tom helped Terri prop herself up on pillows so she would more easily watch her mother licking and sucking on her pussy. "Ooo, Mom, that feels so good. You're mouth feels so good."

Sara pulled her mouth back and grinned at her daughter. "Never in a million year would I have thought that I would make love to my daughter or that I would be enjoying it so much." As she was talking, Sara pinched Terri's labia together over her clitoris and squeezed very firmly.

"Ooo-Ooo!" Terri sucked in air. And then, "Ahhh!" As her mother pinched and rolled her fingers and thumb and tugged up on Terri's flesh. She was basically jerking off her daughter's clitoris without actually touching it. Then Sara began licking on the sensitive flesh just below the clitoris while her fingers and thumb kept manipulating Terri's labia-trapped clitoris.

"Ah Mom! Ooo! Ooo!" Terri gasped and squirmed. What her mother was doing felt so good, and then she was coming. It had snuck up on her but now the crashing waves of pleasure shot out through her body making her eyes flutter and her hearing dim and the sheer delight of it was wonderful. Amid the noise of pleasure in her brain was the thought that her mother had just brought her to orgasm with her mouth and fingers and that was an amazingly wonderful thought.

Dan, after sucking all his cum from his ex-wife's pussy that he could, had scooted back out from between her legs, not wanting to interfere with what Sara was doing with Terri. He sat back on his heels exchanging big grins with his son. This was the beginning of something that was going to be very wonderful for both of them, for the women too, of course, but as men, the thought of having sex with two such attractive women, having sex with a mother and her daughter, was a big aphrodisiac. And that feeling was enhanced by the fact that Dan would knowingly be making love to his daughter and Tom with his sister and mother. Move over Oedipus Rex, Dan smiled to himself, there's a new incestuous family in town. And there's not going to be any tragedy here.

Terri's heart was beginning to slow down and her breathing was returning to normal. "Wow, Mom!" She held her arms out to her mother, who slid up over her daughter. They kissed each other several time, sucking on a tongue tip or nibbling on a lip. Then Sara turned to face Tom. She put her arm around his neck and brought him down for her to kiss, too.

Sara was with the program now. "You liked watching me lick your sister's pussy, Tom?"

Tom laughed, as did Terri. "Oh hell yes... Mom. And I'm going to love it when you suck my cock and when I lick your pussy, and when I fuck it, too."

"Ooo, Tommie!" Sara came back. "You're making my heart beat hard and my pussy wet.

Dan moved up on the other side of Terri and pulled Sara over for a big kiss of his own.

When they pulled their lips apart, slowly, Sara said, "And you, Dan, licking your cum out of my pussy. I loved that. I haven't had anyone do that in a really long time

"And I loved doing it, dear," Dan said and kissed Sara again.

Terri looked over at Tom and gave him the quick double eyebrow raise. Tom grinned back at her.

When Dan broke the kiss with his ex-wife, he placed his hand on Terri's cheek and turned her face towards him. He kissed her, too. A sweet, affectionate kiss.

"I don't care if you are my daughter," Dan said seconds later. "I love kissing you like that and want to do it a lot more."

"Me too, Daddy," Terri said with a dimpled smile and in a little girl's voice, which made them all laugh. Then she looked down at her father's flaccid cock then over to Tom's cock, which was flaccid also. She heaved a big sigh. "A woman's work is never done. Mom and I have plans and we need you guys to get hard again."

"And we need a short break," Dan said. "How about if we all get ourselves a drink and relax for a while."

His motion was seconded. They all trooped into the living room and made themselves a drink. Terri, too. Then, back in the bedroom, all of them leaning back against the headboard, with Terri on the outside, Tom between her and her mother, and Dan on the other side, next to Sara. They sipped their drinks, traded occasional kisses, and filled each other in on how they met and became lovers.

Finally, Terri put her empty glass down on the nightstand next to her. She took Tom's empty glass from him. "I think it's time to get busy again," she said as she slid down the bed and began sucking on Tom's partially erect cock.

"Wait a minute," Tom said.

Terri gave him a questioning look.

Tom slid down on the bed, then adroitly turned his body around and ended up on his back. "I want to lick your pussy while you suck my cock. I think I'll get harder quicker that way."

Terri grinned. "You've got it, big brother," she said as she straddle Tom's face and lowered her pussy to his mouth and she took his cock into her mouth.

"Great idea," Sara said, as she handed Dan her glass and he put it and his on the nightstand next to him. Soon, Sara and Dan were sixty-nining next to their children.

After several minutes of sincere pussy licking and cock sucking, both Dan's and Tom's cocks were fully erect.

"Now, Mom," Terri said as she moved off of her brother, "you've done this before, so I want to watch you with Dan and Tom before it's my turn, okay?"

Sara smiled. "But of course, dear, if that's what you want?"

"What?" Tom asked.

"You and Dan are going to dp Mom," Terri said simply.

Tom's eyebrows shot up and he gave Sara a big smile.

Sara laughed at Tom's eager expression. "Okay, big boy, turn around but stay on your back. I'll take your cock in my pussy and let Dan have my ass. You and I have had anal sex fairly recently but, obviously, Dan and I haven't."

Soon, Dan had lubed up his ex-wife's ass and his cock and Sara was in a fucking sandwich between her son and her ex-husband, both cocks fucking her smoothly in an alternating rhythm. As Dan's cock thrust into her ass, her son's cock pulled back almost, but not quite, all the way out of her pussy. As Tom's cock slid in, Dan's cock pulled out.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Sara exclaimed. "I love this. I haven't done this is ever so long." And now, she thought, I'm doing with my ex and our son, how totally wicked am I? But she really didn't feel wicked. She felt exhilarated. And she felt full of cock, too, as both of those hard rods pumped back and forth, in and out of her ass and pussy. It was such a wonderful feeling to her, that and the feeling of being sandwiched between two hard, male bodies. Oh yes, she thought, I needed this. I want this! I want to do this a lot!

Terri moved around to where she could watch Dan's and Tom's cocks fucking her mother's ass and pussy. It was one thing to see it on a porn video, or the Internet, but seeing it really happening, up close and personally, was beyond exciting to her. Seeing her mother's pussy and ass stuffed by those two thick cocks and how they were fucking her, and knowing that her mother was truly enjoying it, was delightfully exciting to Terri. She could hardly wait until it was her turn for her father and brother to fuck her like that.

Terri moved off to one side and watched the ecstasy play over her mother's face, seeing her eyes open and close, her mouth open and close as she gasped and sighed and moaned out her pleasure, as she encourage Dan and Tom to fuck her and to fuck her good.

Terri, lying on her side, facing the other three, reached back and began to tug on the butt plug. Neither Dan nor Tom had noticed it yet. She hadn't been in a position to expose her ass and neither she nor her mother had bothered to mention it. Now Terri pulled it all the way out, slowly, experiencing how it felt to have her anus stretched wide open. It had almost hurt when her mother had carefully shoved it into her ass in the bathroom. Now it didn't hurt at all as Terri shoved it back into her ass. Her body shivered with pleasure, desire, and anticipation. She liked it. It felt good to have her anus stretched wide open and then feel it close down over the neck of the butt plug. Terri pulled it out again and then shoved it in again.

She repeated this several times before turning over onto her back. She had her feet flat on the bed and her hips raised a bit as she continued fucking the butt plug in and out of her ass. She wasn't ignoring the other three as they continued fucking. In fact, hearing them next to her, knowing what they were doing was an added factor of arousal to her.

Terri's ass was taking the thick part of the butt plug easily now and she began rubbing her fingertips over her pussy lips just above her clitoris. She fucked her ass with the butt plug, in-out, in-out, not too fast, not too slow, and she kept rubbing her pussy. Now she had her eyes closed, the better to feel the sensations she was experiencing. Her breathing was faster and her heart was beating harder.

Oh fuck yes, she told herself, I want to feel Tom's cock fucking my ass while Dan's cock fucks my pussy. "Ohhh!" she moaned and then she was coming. Terri held the butt plug firmly in her ass while her fingers spanked her clitoris. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried out as her body convulsed up with that wonderful, delightful pleasure of orgasm.

Both Tom and Dan noticed something and glanced over at Terri. They could see her hand under her butt and her other hand spanking and rubbing her pussy. It was obvious that she had been masturbating and had just come. They grinned at each other with the same thought in their heads. Two beautiful women who obviously liked sex a lot. How lucky we are. And, of course, both of them though about giving Terri a dp also.

Sara had her eyes closed and was in a world of her own, almost to the point of orgasm herself. Then Tom and Dan got synchronized and were slamming their hard cocks in and out of her pussy and ass at the same time. A few seconds of that was all it took to push Sara over into the abyss of sexual pleasure that she craved, the big O, the body-racking, gasping, intense pleasure of a really good orgasm. She was gasping and grunting and biting Tom's shoulder. Her body was shaking. Her vaginal and anal sphincters were in spasm, clenching and releasing the still thrusting cocks as they fucked her to orgasm.

And then Dan and Tom stopped. Dan carefully pulled his cock from his panting, perspiring ex-wife, picked up a hand towel and wiped off his cock. Then he got up to head for the bathroom to give his cock a good washing.

Sara sighed. She glanced over her shoulder. "Thank you, Dan, that was wonderful."

Dan stopped at the bathroom door. "You're welcome dear. I rather enjoyed it myself."

Sara looked at her son, then kissed him affectionately. "And thank you, too, Tom."

Tom kissed his mother sweetly and gently caressed his hands up and down her back. "You're welcome... Sara."

Sara looked over to where Terri was laying on her back, one hand under her butt, eyes closed and a smile on her face. "What's up with Terri?"

"She was masturbating and I believe she came," Tom said.

"Oh, she was playing with the butt plug then," Sara said.

"What?" Both Tom's eyebrows raised.

"Well, Terri wants to do anal and a dp also, Tom," Sara said, "but she's never had anal sex before, not even with a dildo so, while we were in the bathroom, I slipped a butt plug into her ass so when you and Dan both fuck her, well then, her poor little butthole will be somewhat ready for it."

Terri sighed a big sigh then giggled. "My poor little butthole is ready, Mom." Terri sat up, then got to her hands and knees and turned her ass towards Tom and Sara. She looked back over her shoulder with a devilish smile. "Tom, would you please pull this thing out of my ass."

Sara and Tom both grinned. Sara gave Tom a quick kiss then moved off him and relaxed on her side, her arm and hand propping up her head, watching as her son removed the "thing" from her daughter's ass.