Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Tom got on his knees behind Terri's lovely ass and looked at the butt plug stuffed into her asshole. He leaned forward and kissed her shoulder and, at the same time, took hold of the butt plug and carefully pulled it out of his sister's ass. Neither he nor Dan had come while fucking Sara together, and doing this, removing the butt plug from Terri's ass, with the sure knowledge that he was going to fuck Terri's ass, made his cock regain all of the stiffness it had lost after Sara had come.

Dan came out of the bathroom. "Whoa!" he said as he saw his son pull the butt plug out of Terri's ass.

Terri looked up. "Hi Daddy, Tom's going to fuck me in the butt, you want to fuck my pussy?"

Dan laughed. "Okay, dear, enough with the Daddy, please. I never had father-daughter fantasies. Well, not until this happened. And this just happened, kind of, not planned or anything."

Sara took the butt plug from Tom and placed it on the nightstand.

"Okay," Terri said. "But I want you and Tom to fuck me like you fucked Mom, only I want Tom to fuck my ass."

"Fine with me," Dan said.

Sara handed Tom the anal lube then picked up the hand towel that Dan had wiped his cock on and went into the bathroom briefly. When she came out, Dan was on his back and Terri was straddling him, getting ready to slip her father's cock into her vagina.

Tom was lubing up his cock. When Terri was in place, with Dan's cock fully invested in her cunt and with her leaning forward, Tom squirted some lube onto her asshole. He rubbed it all around then carefully inserted, first one finger, then two.

Terri's heart was beating hard. This was her first anal sex, her first dp. What would if feel like? Would she really like it? She was about to find out. "Actually, Tom," she said, "I think my asshole is ready to be fucked."

Tom grinned and pulled his fingers out of Terri's ass. He wiped his hand and fingers off on a hand towel then leaned over Terri's back. "Are you ready, babe?" he asked.

"Yeah," Terri answered.

Sara was excited to be seeing her daughter having her very first dp, and with her brother and her father, at that.

Dan was fucking his daughter's pussy. Now he stopped, as Tom placed the swollen head of his hard cock against his sister's asshole and gently pressed forward. He was fascinated to see his cock head first mushroom, then slowly push through and disappear into her ass. He knew her as Terri Hensley first. Now, he knew her as his sister. The fact that he was now having anal sex with his sister, fucking her ass, while his father, her father, fucked her pussy, was tremendously exciting to Tom. It was tremendously exciting to all four of them.

"Ooo," Terri sighed as she felt Tom's cock push through her anal sphincter, felt the rest of his cock follow and fill up her rectum. She was glad that she'd masturbated with the butt plug. Her anus put up minimal resistance to Tom's thick cock and she experienced no pain. In fact, it felt really good. It felt really good to have both of those hard cocks in her at that same time and then, when they began fucking her ass and pussy, it felt even better. "Ohhhh yessss!" Terri sighed. "Oh God, this feels so good! Oh fuck, yes!"

Sara smiled. She knew exactly what her daughter was talking about. She, too, loved the feeling of two cocks fucking her at the same time, of being so full of cock.

Dan and Tom grinned at each other then began fucking Terri a little faster.

Terri moaned. Terri groaned. Terri called out to her father and brother. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

And they did. They fucked her hard and fast. Sometimes in sync, their cocks moving in and out at the same time. Other times out of sync, as Tom's cock pulled back, Dan's cock thrust in. And then father and son were fucking Terri's ass in sync again, thrusting in and pulling back at the same time, hard and fast.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" Terri cried out suddenly. Her vaginal and anal muscles began to contract and relax rhythmically over those two hard, thrusting cocks as a wonderful orgasm swept over her. She was crying and panting and making inarticulate sounds and her body was shuddering with delight.

Both Tom and Dan had been ready to come and were trying to hold off until Terri did. Now they both roared with intense enjoyment as their balls contracted and their cocks began shooting wad, after wad of their thick, hot cum deep up inside Terri's pussy and ass.

Soon, they were all done, panting, perspiring, grinning, then laughing. Sara had gotten sexually aroused again watching her daughter being fucked by her ex-husband and son, especially at the end when they were all coming. She was rubbing her pussy but, unfortunately, was nowhere near to coming.

Tom moved back, slowly pulling his cock out of his sister's ass. Some of his cum dripped out and onto his father's balls. Tom picked up a hand towel to wipe himself off and kept moving back a bit.

Terri kissed Dan hard on the mouth. "Thank you, Dan," she said. "That was really great."

Dan laughed then kissed his daughter back. "Yeah, I think we could kind of tell by how intense your orgasm was."

Terri looked around for a hand towel and found one. She pulled her pussy off her father's partially flaccid cock and blotted the cum dripping out of her pussy and ass, then blotted the cum on his cock and balls. She scooted backwards off the bed, stopping to lean in to give her mother a sweet kiss on the mouth. "You were so right, Mom. Double penetration is so much fun." Then she was off to the bathroom.

"Well guys," Sara said, "I can only assume that we are going to continue doing this... all four of us?"

"I like the idea," Dan said. "Of course, we don't always have to have all four of us together to have sex, do we?"

"Yeah," Tom said, "like sometimes just Terri and I, or you and me, Sara, or you and me and Dad, or..."

"I get the picture, Tom." Sara grinned. "And, no we don't have to be all together to have sex. In fact, I think, now that Terri and I are lovers, that I'd like a little, or a lot, of private time with her. But when the four of us can get together, that is, when we want to, we should, right?"

"Right," Dan agreed.

"Yes," Tom said.

"What?" Terri asked, coming out of the bathroom door.

"We were just deciding that all of us or any combination of us can get together for sex, now that we are truly an incestuous and swinging family," Sara said.

"But, of course," Terri said. "Now, I'm starving. How about we celebrate and go out to dinner?"

"Excellent idea, Terri," Dan said. He got up off the bed and embraced his lover-daughter and kissed her tenderly. "But Tom and I need to go home, shower and change. And I'm sure you ladies will want some time to clean up and get ready. It's early, of course, but then that will just give us more time to come back here, or to my house, and have more sex, right?"

The others grinned and agreed.

"Okay, but before we go, I have a question, or two," Tom said. The other three looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Well, Dad, you and Sara... uh, Mom, seemed to have worked out your differences. And it seems that you still rather like each other." Dan and Sara looked at each other, gave each other a little smile, and nodded. And Terri and I are, well, we're in love and we will be getting married..."

"Oh yes, Tom," Terri said enthusiastically.

"So it seems to me," Tom continued. "And this is just an idea I want to throw out there," Tom said looking at his mother, that you and Dad could get married again. I mean," he went on hurriedly, "no one in River City knows that we are family, you see. And then we could all live in one house and... well, I'm sure you understand the possibilities.

Sara and Dan and Terri gave Tom a big grin. Terri stepped over to him and threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big, wet kiss. "I think that's a wonderful idea."

"What about when my sister, Dora, comes to visit, which I know isn't often, but every now and then she does?" Sara asked.

"Well, Mom," Terri said grinning wickedly, "since she and daddy have a past, maybe we can convince her to join in the fun, too."

"Oh my God," Sara said, smiling and shaking her head. Then she looked at Dan, who was keeping his face blank of any expression. "Oh, don't look so innocent. You know you'd like that."

"I have to admit," Dan said, "the thought is intriguing, but probably quite out of the question. Besides, it's been years and she may not have kept herself up as well as you have, Sara."

"Oh she's hot," Terri put in. "However, if she comes to visit and we, you, me, Mom, can't think of a way to broach the subject, then we'll all just have to pretend to be a normal, happy family that was able to come together again."

"All right," Sara said. "We'll worry about that when it happens." She turned to Dan. "So the suggestion was that we should remarry, only I guess, in light of you having a different name and all, that it would just be a marriage. I like you Dan and you know that once I really loved you. I think I could again. How about you?"

Dan scooted over to Sara and took her in his arms. "Yes, Sara, I could do it again, gladly. If you really want to."

"Are you proposing to me, Daniel Reynolds?" Sara asked. "Because I don't see a ring. I want a ring when you propose to me."

Dan and Tom laughed and Terri gave a little squeal of excitement and clapped her hands together.

"Okay then." Dan said. "Tomorrow I'll go shopping for a ring and I'll go down on one knee and make a formal proposal in front of our children."

Sara grinned then pulled Dan down for a long, passionate kiss.

"Oh wow!" Terri said. She hugged Tom and they kissed for a long time too. Terri was misty-eyed at the thought of her mother and long-lost father getting married again.

"Oh wow!" Terri cried again. They all looked at her. "Tom is graduating this spring, we could have a double wedding afterwards, right?"

"Well, Dad," Tom said soberly, "looks like I'll be coming with you tomorrow to look for a ring, too," then he broke out in a big grin.

Sara was slightly shocked. Her son and daughter were actually going to go through with it, to get married. Then the emotions hit and tears welled up in her eyes. She got up off the bed and embraced her daughter and kissed her, a very un-motherly, but very delicious kiss. "I think a double wedding would be wonderful, dear. You guys?" Sara asked, looking over at Tom and Dan.

"Hell, yes!" Tom said.

"Fine with me, Dan said.

"Then it's settled," Sara said. "But, as to our sexual trysts, what do we do in the meantime? Tom's graduation is months away and we all want to have sex together, a lot, don't we?"

"Well, we were managing it before... before we realized that we were family." Dan said. "Now we can continue to do it without worrying about it. We'll just have to meet sometimes here and sometimes at our house."

With that settled, Sara told the men to hurry up and go home, get cleaned up and be back in no more than an hour. Then she and Terri headed for the bathroom, where they grinned and kissed and hugged before getting into the shower together, where they took the time to make love to each other once again. Dan and Tom were back long before Sara and Terri were ready.

"And this, Tom, you will find out," Dan told his son as they sat in the living room having another drink, waiting on the women, "is how married life will tend to be. Hurry up and wait."

"I think I can handle it, Dad," Tom said, "because Terri, and, of course, Sara, will make the waiting worthwhile."

"You are a wise young man, my son," Dan said and touched glasses with him.

The End

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers