Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,058 Followers

"You are most welcome, my Lady of the Angels," Tom replied with a big smile. He realized that by being truthful he was making serious points with Sara.

"So no, Sara," Tom went on seriously, "your being forty-one is not a problem at all. What I see is a beautiful, intelligent, sophisticated woman with whom I would very much like to make love to and have an affair."

Tom was shocked with himself for having put his thought so openly into words. He knew having an affair was where they were going, he just wasn't used to stating something like that so directly so soon. But, then, she had started it by asking him how old he was—old enough to be "legal" for sex.

Sara didn't have a problem with Tom's words at all. She leaned forward and put out her hands, which Tom automatically took in his. She squeezed his hands tightly, her heart was beating hard in her chest. "I like you, Tom Reynolds. I like the fact that you came here today looking for me. I like your honesty and boldness. And I surely do want to fuck you, too, as soon as possible."

Tom felt like his cock was going to burst through his pants when he heard Sara's words.

"Well, okay then," Tom said with a big grin. "Excuse me a minute," he said as he stood up. Tom reached down to his crotch and manipulated the hard bulge in his pants until his cock was straight up, then he sat back down. "I was getting kind of uncomfortable," he explained, looking directly into Sara's beautiful blue eyes. The lightest of lines crinkled at the corners of them as she smiled mischievously at him.

"I can understand that," Sara said. "I'm getting rather excited myself. In fact, my panties are just about soaked through." Now she gave Tom a big grin, making her dimples deep and making Tom's heart, and cock, throb.

"Oh my," was all Tom could manage.

"I'll be back in just a second," Sara said as she stood up behind her desk. Now she had butterflies in her stomach and her knees felt just a little rubbery. She'd just decided what she was going to do with this delicious young man, right here in her office.

Sara went out her door and walked over to the receptionist's desk. "Debby, I don't want to be disturbed for... at least twenty minutes. Okay?"

"Oh, you naughty girl," Debby said quietly. Then she smiled and winked.

Sara walked back to her office and closed the door, then quietly locked it. She walked around her desk, closed the vertical blinds, then sat down. "Tom, stand up and come around the desk, will you please?" Sara's heart was really thumping in her chest now. She'd never before done anything remotely like what she was about to do now.

Perplexed, Tom stood and came around the side of Sara's desk. She swiveled in her chair to face him.

"A little closer, please," Sara said in a breathy, near-whisper. Tom stepped closer. "Pull up your T-shirt, Tom."

He did as Sara asked then gasped as her right hand caressed his flat belly. Her hand felt cool and he wanted her to touch and caress him all over. Then he watched, fascinated, as Sara undid the button on his jeans and unzipped the fly. He wasn't wearing any underwear and Sara looked up into his eyes and smiled as she carefully pulled his jeans down a bit. His cock swung free, standing rigidly away from his body at just above ninety degrees. There was a big, clear drop of pre-cum just beginning to ooze out of his urethra. Tom took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Oh my God, he thought, Sara's going to suck my cock right here!

Nice, Sara thought. Tom's cock was straight and thick and, to her estimation, longer than average. In her experience, she'd seen bigger, but this was a nice cock, one that would please her, or could, if Tom was a good lover. She also liked the size and shape of his "little helmet." The ridges of it flared out nicely over the hard shaft and it, too, was swollen and full. Then she noticed the drop of pre-cum.

Sara dipped her head and used just the tip of her tongue to lick up that bit of his sexual fluids.

Tom gasped when Sara's tongue made contact with the head of his cock and licked up the drop of pre-cum. He gasped again as Sara slid her mouth smoothly down over his cock, taking him deep, deep into her mouth, before she began bobbing her head, her mouth—her oh so warm, oh so slick, oh so soft mouth—up and down on his cock.

Sara's heart was racing. My God, she thought I'm giving Tom a blow job in my office... during business hours! But she was totally turned on and wasn't about to stop.

Sara pulled her mouth off Tom's cock. He shaved his pubic hair, including his balls. Sara held his hard cock up straight and leaned in to take first his right testicle in her mouth then the left one, then both. The hairless skin of Tom's scrotum was the softest skin she'd ever felt or had her mouth on. Sara spend several moments enjoying sucking on Tom's balls before she went back to sucking his cock.

Tom was amazed at what Sara had done. Only one other women in his sexual life had sucked on his balls. Tom felt his pleasure increasing by the second. He had what he thought was a fair amount of experience with sex and he usually could hold off coming for a while, using various techniques. But he almost always masturbated before going on a date where he was sure he had a better than good chance of getting laid. He hadn't masturbated today, yet, and now he was coming to orgasm fast. Of course, it was totally unexpected and totally exciting that Sara, such a beautiful mature woman, would do this in her office. The fact that their verbal foreplay had already primed him didn't help any.

"Mmm! Uh! Sara, Sara!" Tom gasped out.

Sara had her eyes closed, enjoying this wicked bit of fun in her office with this hot young hunk. She opened them and look up into his beautiful blue eyes and winked. She was pretty sure that he was trying to tell her that he was about to ejaculate into her mouth. That was fine with her. In fact, it was better than fine. She was truly looking forward to it.

Sara held the base of Tom's cock with her left hand as she continued to suck up and down on it. Her right hand reached under her skirt, which was hiked halfway up her thighs, and began rubbing her clitoris through her panties... panties that were soaked from her vaginal lubrication, she was so turned on. I'll have to check the back of my skirt later, she told herself, to see if there is a wet spot.

Suddenly, Sara felt Tom's cock twitch and it seemed to get harder and thicker in her mouth. She heard him grunting and groaning, trying to be quiet and doing a pretty good job of it. And then she felt the first gush of his thick semen hit the back of her mouth. It hit forcefully, almost making her choke, and there was a lot of it. And then there was another gush, and another, and another. Sara frantically began swallowing and also rubbing and pinching her clit and then she was there, too, moaning with intense pleasure with Tom's cock still in her mouth. Finally, Tom's cock was empty. No more cum for Sara to swallow.

"Oh wow, Sara!" Tom sighed.

"Oh wow, indeed!" Sara said.

"Did you just get off, too?" Tom asked.

"Oh yeah!" Sara assured him.

"God, Sara, you're an amazing woman." Then Tom reached down to pull Sara to her feet. He looked her directly in the eyes, eyes he could get lost in. "But, as the Monty Python boys said in "The Meaning of Life," regarding how to initiate sex: "A kiss, boy. What's wrong with a kiss?"

Sara tilted her head back and laughed. She knew exactly what he was referring to. She was a Monty Python fan herself. Tom smiled and pulled Sara close to him and then surprised her as he placed his mouth over hers and kissed her long and sweetly, something that many men wouldn't do after coming in a woman's mouth. "Blow jobs are great. In fact, that was probably the best bj I've ever had, Sara. But don't most affairs begin with kisses?

Sara laughed again, and heartily. Then she put her hands behind Tom's head and kissed him just as wonderfully as he'd kissed her. "Yes, that's how most affairs start. You complaining, buster?"

"Oh hell no. But when do I get to return that favor?"

Sara looked at her watch. It was 11:45 a.m. The office closed down from noon to one so staff could have lunch. She bent over her desk and wrote something on a note pad and handed it to Tom. "This is my address. My daughter is up at the lake with her friends, won't be back until late this afternoon and, uh, well it really shouldn't take us that long to, uh, get better acquainted."

Tom grinned. "Not unless you need more than once, or twice, for us to get better acquainted."

"Well, I might, Tom. I might. We'll just have to see. I'll meet you at my house as soon as I can. But I shouldn't be more than fifteen minutes behind you."

Sara stepped up to Tom and put her hands behind his head again. He placed his hand on her hips and pulled her close. They kissed again.

"Mmm," Sara said as she pulled her lips slowly away from Tom's, "I could get used to that."

"I agree," Tom murmured as he kissed Sara once more.

Sara sighed as Tom broke the kiss. She smiled at him, suddenly giving him a serious look. "Okay, Tom, go. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Tom grinned as he casually stuffed his penis back into his pants and carefully zipped up. It had never gotten completely flaccid and, now, with all the kissing and then the sure knowledge that he was going to Sara's house to fuck her, it was already beginning to fill with blood again.

Sara was standing at the door and gave Tom a quick peck on the lips before opening it. Tom walked out of the office and headed for the front door without looking back and he definitely didn't want to look at the receptionist. He was sure that he would blush and that she would know, or suspect, what had gone on behind Sara's office door.

Sara walked over to Debby smiling.

"How did your, uh, private consultation go, Sara?" Debby teased, trying to pretend it was a professional question, then breaking out in a big grin.

There were no patients in the waiting room this close to lunchtime but Sara leaned over the reception desk and whispered to Debby anyway. "If you ever want to use my office to give some guy a bj, just let me know."

Debby gasped, then cupped her hand over her mouth. "You didn't! Did you?"

Sara ran the tip of her tongue around her lips. "Of course not. That wouldn't be professional. And we both know that I'm a pro." Sara and Debby both broke out laughing.

Sara gave Debby a mischievous smile. "I might be late getting back from lunch, in case one of the docs ask."

Debby stared at Sara with an open mouth. "Uh, are you and, uh..."

"Tom," Sara said.

"Tom. Actually, I was going to say, that young hunk, going to... uh, well, you know."

"Yes, Debby, we are. Actually he's going to, as he put it, return the favor, so to speak, that I did for him in the office. And then, you know what?" Sara leaned in close again and whispered. "We're going to fuck."

Sara and Debby had exchange boyfriends, or rather, casual boy toys that one or the other would pick up from time-to-time. Neither one of them was shy about sex. They went out together on a regular basis and generally like the same men. On a couple of occasions, when the pickings were slim, they'd picked up one man and taken him to a motel and both of them would fuck him to exhaustion and, during the process, they would make love to each other, also. They both liked men and hard cocks, but they were both bisexual. Sometimes, when the picking were real slim they would go to one or the other's house, if their child was having a sleepover somewhere, just to have sex together. Sometimes they wouldn't even bother to go looking for a man. And it wasn't an exclusive relationship they had. They did have sex with other women when the occasion presented itself. It was just that since they worked together and often went out together and were both like-minded about sex with men and women, that it gave them more opportunity to act on their sexual desires.

"I don't suppose..." Debby began, giving Sara a questioning look.

"Absolutely not," Sara said emphatically. "At least, not until I've had time to break him in."

"Not even a threesome?"

Sara thought about it. "Well, maybe, but not until I've taken him for more than a test drive. We'll see. I mean, who knows. Maybe after today I won't want to see him again, or he me." Sara didn't think that very likely but she knew it could happen. Then Sara grinned wickedly. "What do you think Tom would do with the two of us if we began making love in front of him?"

"You know how the younger generation is, what with Internet porn and all. He'd probably think he'd died and gone to Heaven. So does this mean...?"

"Maybe, Debby. Or maybe I'll like him so much I'll hog him all to myself."

"Okay, Sara," Debby pouted. "Go have fun while I eat my miserable sandwich and apple."

"Poor baby," Sara clucked. But both women were grinning.

Sara went back into her office to get her purse. As she came out, she locked the door, waved goodbye to Debby and walked out the front door. She felt an electric sense of excitement at going to meet this young man and making love with him.

There was a black Mustang parked at the curb in front of her house as Sara pulled her silver Lexus into her driveway. As she parked and got out of her car, she saw Tom getting out of the Mustang. They met on the front porch.

"Mustang, huh? Why doesn't that surprise me?" Sara remarked with a smile.

"Yeah, well, it's a 2002 model that I was finally able, with my dad's help, to buy last year. Before that I was driving an old beater of a pickup truck. But, Sara, you're driving a Lexus."

Both cars were in good shape, clean and shiny.

Sara laughed. "Yeah, well, I bought that used a couple of years ago. It's a 2001. Bought it from one of our patients who couldn't drive anymore. Low miles and excellent condition and he gave me a break on the price."

Sara turned to unlock the deadbolt on the front door and was surprised to find that her hand was trembling slightly. She had picked up her share of men. Had her share of first time experiences. But this was the first time she'd picked up such a young man and so brazenly in her office. Her pussy was still wet from giving him a blow job in her office. It had been one of the most exciting things she'd ever done, sexually.

Inside the door was a small foyer with a long, narrow table against one wall. After closing and locking the door, Sara put her purse and keys down on the table then turned to face Tom.

He smiled as he put his arms around her waist and pulled her up close. Sara tilted her face up to him as he bent his head down to kiss her. He started out slowly, more-or-less just kissing her lips a few times before probing them with the tip of his tongue. Then, when Sara opened her mouth to him, he molded his lips to hers and his tongue began playing with hers. They both had their eyes closed and the kiss lasted a long time.

Tom was seriously enjoying kissing this older woman. He could smell her perfume, not too heavy, and it was lovely scent. He wondered if she, like the girls he'd had sex with, shaved her pussy. He would soon find out. He would soon be licking her pussy, tasting it, like he was tasting her tongue and mouth. His cock was growing hard.

Sara was enjoying the kiss as much as Tom was. She didn't want to jump right into it, but she was anticipating him "kissing" her pussy. Her heart was thudding in her chest. She gently pulled her lips away from his and nuzzled his neck and nibbled on his earlobe, making Tom gasp a little. He wasn't wearing any cologne that she could detect, but she liked the smell of his warm skin.

"Tom," Sara whispered.

"Yes?" Tom was now nibbling on the top of her ear, sending delightful chill bumps and shivers down her right side.

"If you're going to, uh, return the favor, as you said, then I need to give myself a little freshening up."

"Oh, I'm going to return the favor, Sara. No doubt about it."

Sara pulled her head back and gave Tom a grin. "Come on, then." She took his hand and turned to lead him down the hall to her bedroom.

When they got there, Tom pulled Sara around and planted another sweet kiss on her mouth.

Sara's desire was now tinged with urgency. She put her hands to his head and kissed him, hungrily, several times. She wanted Tom to lick her pussy and make her come and then she wanted him to fuck her and make her come again. And she also wanted to feel his young hard body on top of her, feel his pumping hips between her spread legs as he came in her pussy.

Sara pulled her mouth from Tom's. "Get undressed, baby, and get on the bed. I'll be right back." She kissed him one more time then turned and went into the master bath and closed the door.

Tom was ecstatic. He wanted to shout for joy. Sara was truly a babe-and-a-half, more attractive than the average attractive girl or women. That attractiveness wasn't always related to the good looks of the woman, but in Sara's case, she was a damned good-looking woman. But it was more than that. She had a very natural feminine sexuality, something the French called je ne sais quoi. Also, he felt a strong sense of attraction to her that he couldn't explain. He didn't want to analyze it though. He just wanted to make love with her and not just this once. He hoped that this would turn into a full-blown affair that would last for months, maybe years.

Sara got undressed in the bathroom then quickly gave her pussy and ass a thorough washing. She looked herself over in the mirror as she dried between her legs and ass cheeks. Realistically, Sara saw a mature woman who didn't look her forty-one years. The image in the mirror show a pretty blue-eyed, blonde-haired woman with firm, medium large breasts and—right now—fat and erect nipples, her body had good muscle tone, her stomach was flat, she was tanned, and her pussy was completely hairless. Sara liked what she saw but she wasn't a teenager or a twenty-something girl. She hoped Tom would like what he saw, too.

Tom was lying back on the pillows against the headboard, stroking his hard cock, when Sara exited the bathroom. "Wow!"

"What?" Sara paused.

Tom shook his head. "Sara, you're gorgeous." His cock got harder than it had been, just from seeing this beautiful woman naked for the first time.

Sara blushed and gave Tom a dimpled smile. "Thank you," she said simply. She crawled up onto the bed and ran a hand over his muscular thigh, then she took his lovely cock from him and squeezed it. She lowered her hand and gave his testicles a gentle squeeze. She loved how soft the skin of his scrotum was and leaned down to suck on his balls again as she had done in her office. Sara already knew that she wanted to be this young man's lover for a long time, if he was willing. There was something about him that attracted her like no other man had, even though he was a youngster.

Sara pulled her mouth from Tom's balls, slowly stroked his cock and smiled at him. "You're a very handsome man, you know that, Tom? And your body is, well, it's great. I'll bet you're a real lady-killer. She moved her hand lightly over his "six-pack" stomach and up to his firm pectoral muscles, then she laid down beside him.

Tom turned to face her. He embraced her and smiled. "Yeah, well, I guess I do okay with the ladies. I mean, yeah, I get a lot of dates and stuff." He was almost embarrassed. "But my dad taught me that being a lady-killer, as you put it, isn't something I should strive for. I mean, he told me that at my age and, well," he looked down at himself, "he said that I could probably get laid a lot, and while that's not a bad thing, it's not the only thing and that, uh, that I should always have respect for women, women as women that is. And, I don't know, just not to think too much of myself. Or, as he put it not to get too full of myself."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,058 Followers