Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

Tom sat up, leaned in, and kissed Sara. She placed her hand behind his head and draped a thigh over his hips, where the tip of his hard cock teasingly brushed against the inside of her thigh, almost against her pussy.

"Your father sounds like a wise man," Sara said when they broke the kiss.

"Yeah, well, he told me that he was, as he put it, an arrogant son of a bitch when he was my age and he lost a lot because of it."

Sara didn't want to talk anymore about Tom's father, who must be about her own age. She wanted to make love to this lovely young man who was so taken by her and who thought she was gorgeous. She took her hand away from his head and reached down to take hold of his hard cock and stroked it firmly several times.

"Mmm," Tom said, "but you know what? It's time for payback." He gently pushed Sara on to her back, kissed her on the mouth; kissed, sucked and bit on each nipple; then moved on down to kiss and caress her stomach. Then he maneuvered himself around and got between her legs and spread them wide, as he positioned himself kneeling over his knees. Holding her legs apart, he kissed and gently bit on the soft, creamy skin of her inner thighs, first one then the other, making Sara gasp. He nibbled and kissed his way back up to her pussy. Sara held her head up to watch him. Tom gave her direct eye contact and winked then he placed his mouth over her pussy, excited by her womanly scent and then, as his tongue dipped between her wet labia, excited by her womanly taste. He began licking and sucking and nibbling on Sara's pussy as if there was nothing else in the world he liked or wanted to do more than that.

Sara sighed and laid her head back down. "Oh Tom, that feels so good."

"Mmm," Tom answered and kept on pleasuring this beautiful woman with his mouth.

Soon, Sara was gasping and sighing and shifting her hips and pressing her pussy up against Tom's lovely, talented mouth. This went on for several minutes; no other sound but her noises and the wet sounds of Tom's mouth on Sara's wet pussy.

"Ahhh! Tom! That's it! That's it!" Sara suddenly cried out as she felt her orgasm rising. Her young lover's mouth, tongue, and teeth were feeling so good, so damned good. She was getting close, and right now Tom was concentrating on the sensitive flesh just below her clitoris.

At hearing Sara's exclamation, Tom decided to begin a frontal attack. His mouth and teeth descended on Sara's clitoris. He bit it and tugged on it and sucked on it.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Sara cried out and then her body was convulsing in orgasmic delight. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes, baby, yes!" She cried out again.

Tom held his mouth still over Sara's pussy, once he realized that she'd achieved orgasmic climax and just enjoyed feeling her body as she shivered and shuddered from the orgasm he'd just given her with his mouth. He felt a great sense of mental pleasure. Giving this hot, mature woman sexual delight with his mouth felt almost as good to him as the pleasure she'd given him from sucking his cock and swallowing his cum in her office less than an hour ago. His cock was now painfully hard.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Sara gasped as her orgasm faded away. Then she laughed.

"What?" Tom asked as he pushed himself up and sat back on his heels, wiping the wetness off his mouth and chin.

"That was great, Tom. A lot of men your age, hell, a lot of men period, aren't as good as you are. Let me guess. First, you had an older woman teach you how to pleasure a woman and, second, you really like going down on a woman.

Tom grinned. "Right on both accounts, Sara," he said as he moved up over her body and kissed her fully and passionately on the mouth. Sara pressed up against him as she returned the kiss just as passionately. The head of his cock was now just nestled against her warm, wet labia.

When they finally broke the kiss, Sara looked Tom in the eyes, beautiful blue eyes that she loved looking into. "Tom, I'm going out on a limb here... but, I don't want this to be a one time thing."

"I was hoping you felt that way, Sara. Because that's how I feel, too."

Sara grinned back at Tom. "Good. And, uh, I can feel that your cock is hard and ready... so what do you want to do?" Sara said as she rubbed her pussy up and down on the very swollen tip of Tom's very hard cock.

"Just this," Tom answered. He shifted his hips and brought his cock down through Sara's very wet pussy lips and, with a little of shifting of his hips, and hers, found his target and smoothly shoved his cock through her tight vaginal sphincter and deep up inside her.

"Oh, Tom!" Sara sighed as she felt her young lover's cock fill her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around Tom's hard, young body and let him fuck her long and hard, loving every second of it, loving every inch of his cock thrusting in and out of her wet pussy.

Several thoughts were running through her head. Terri would be mortified if she found out I had a lover nearly her age. But that thought actually only made what she was doing with Tom more exciting to her. What about Tom's parents? What would they think if they ever found out? Would they have to? But mostly, Sara was thinking about how great it felt to be fucked by this handsome young man.

My God! Tom thought, This is fantastic! Sara is such a hot women and her pussy is as tight as any girl I've ever fucked, and just as wet, too.

Tom didn't have a girlfriend at present. He knew intrinsically that eventually he would find on girl/young woman that he would like more than all the others; that they would get married, settle down, and raise a family. But that would be then. This was now.

And this, with Sara, was just pure carnal pleasure between two horny people who found each other sexually attractive. He knew he wouldn't marry Sara, didn't want to. Nor did he think that she would want to marry him. It was just fun for the two of them for right now. And he knew that there was nothing wrong with that. He was going to enjoy it as long as it lasted, however long that might be.

Then he thought about his father and Sara's daughter. What would they think? Well, my dad would probably be just fine with it, but Sara's daughter? I don't know. Maybe we'll never meet. Maybe Sara and I will be able to keep this a secret. But he knew if their affair lasted long enough, both his father and her daughter would find out about it. He decided not to worry about it until it happened. Right now he just wanted to concentrate on how good it felt to be making love to this beautiful, sexy woman.

Nothing was said for minutes. The only sounds were heavy breathing from both Tom and Sara and some moans and little inarticulate sounds from Sara while she bit on Tom's ear and neck and thrust her hips up against his down thrusting cock.

Sara spoke out first. "Oh Tom! Tom! So good. It feels so good. I'm going to come, Tom." She paused almost holding her breath. "Yessssss! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sara cried out as another wonderful orgasm swept over her. She gripped Tom's body tighter. She bit into his shoulder. Her fingernails dug into the skin of his back. She pressed up against him even harder, taking his pounding cock as deep inside her clenching pussy as she could as she came with delightful, blissful pleasure.

Tom stopped fucking Sara and waited.

"Oh, Tom," Sara sighed. She sought out his mouth, kissing him lovingly, affectionately for a long time.

"Hmm," Sara said with a smile as she pulled her lips from Tom's. "To tell the truth, Tom, I'm usually not this, uh, engaged this quickly with a new lover. But there's something about you that just pushes all the right buttons on me sexually."

"I feel the same way about you, Sara," Tom said before kissing her again.

"But you didn't come," Sara said.

"No. Why? Are you done?"

Sara laughed, and then moaned as Tom moved his hips around and back and forth, making his still quite hard cock rub her pussy so pleasantly inside. She took Tom's head in her hands and looked him directly in his beautiful blue eyes. "Oh no, lover, I'm not done."

Tom laughed, kissed Sara, then began fucking her again.

Chapter 2

Saturday, September 13

Terri and her two best friends, Cynthia and Darlene, were in Terri's bedroom. Cynthia had mentioned the "stud" math professor, what a hunk he was and how she would like to take his class just to see him for fifty minutes, two or three times a week, and how he was definitely an older man she would like to take to bed.

Cynthia claimed to have a lot of experience sexually. Terri said that she'd only had sex with three boys. Darlene didn't say anything when Cynthia and Terri looked at her. They kept on staring, finally, she admitted to not having had sex with anyone. Terri and Cynthia hooted, but then hugged Darlene, telling her that being a virgin was okay.

"I'm not a virgin," Darlene admitted.

"What?" both Terri and Cynthia said at the same time.

"Dildo," Darlene said. "I used a dildo to break my hymen. That counts, doesn't it?

"Damn!" Cynthia said. "I did the same thing."

"Me too," Terri said. "I didn't want to go through the virgin defloration thing, you know? I wanted it done and over with so when I did become sexually active... uh, with guys, I wouldn't have to go thought that whole, uh, I don't know, mmm, mess. Right?"

"Right," both Cynthia and Darlene agreed.

"So, Dar," Terri asked, "you still masturbate with a dildo, right?"

Darlene grinned. "Nearly every night. What about you guys?"

"Yeah, me too. I think I'm addicted," Terri said.

"Well, not so much for me," Cynthia said, "but, yeah, when I don't have a guy I'm fucking on a regular basis.

Then a thought occurred to Cynthia, "Wait a minute, brainiac," she said to Terri, "you're taking that math for geniuses class, aren't you?"

"Stop it, Cynthia. I'm just good at math. I'm not genius.

"Yeah, well, whatever. But doesn't Professor Reynolds, the hottie professor, teach that class? God, how do you concentrate?"

"Well, yeah, sometimes I find myself thinking about him."

"Oh, I'll bet," Cynthia gushed. "And I'll bet he's noticed you, too."

"Say, Terri," Darlene proposed, "why don't you see if you can seduce him. And then report back to us."

"Wow! Yeah, Terri, that's a great idea," Cynthia said. "I'll bet he'll be more than happy to get your panties down."

Terri was a bit shocked at Darlene's suggestion and Cynthia's comment, but she played along. "Who said I'd be wearing panties when I go to see him?"

"Oh my God!" Cynthia and Darlene squealed at the same time.

"So then you're going to do it?" Cynthia asked.

"No, silly, I'm not going to do it. That... . That would be crazy."

"Chicken," Darlene cried out. "Chicken, chicken, chicken. Brawk! Brawk! Brawk!" she croaked out, trying to sound like a chicken.

Darlene and Cynthia argued with Terri for half an hour trying to talk her into seducing Professor Hottie.

"Come on, Terri," Cynthia said, "admit it, you'd like Professor Hottie to fuck your brains out and come away stupid but happy."

"I wouldn't put it quite like that, Cyn, but he's definitely on my short list of older men I'd like to fuck. So yes, I definitely fantasize about getting into bed with him."

"I have a question, Ter," Darlene said.

"Fire away, Dar."

"How long is your short list?"

"My short list... of desirable older men that I actually know or see? Just one. Professor Hottie." Terri and Darlene laughed.

Cynthia, who'd been thinking of Terri seducing her math professor, snapped out of her trance. "God, Dar, imagine it! Cynthia exclaimed. "Terri fucking Professor Hottie. She could get an A in the class for sure."

"I already am," Terri said dryly. "I don't need to fuck him for a better grade. I'd just do it, well, for the excitement of it. An older man and all and being my math professor." And the fact that I find him unusually attractive, she told herself.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" Darlene asked.

"Do about it? What do you think I can do? Just bluntly ask Professor Reynolds if he wants to jump into bed with me."

"Sometimes the direct approach works," Cynthia said. "And besides, girlfriend, if I know men, then Professor Hottie..."

"His name is Daniel Reynolds, by the way," Terri interrupted.

"Whatever," Cynthia said. "you need to seduce Danny boy and..." Cynthia interrupted herself. "Say, is he married. All the profs are married. That could be a complication. Although, if he is married, God knows he would love a little college girl pussy."

"God, Cynthia, you are so outrageous some times."

Cynthia smiled. "Thanks, Ter."

"Well, when the time comes, Terri," Darlene considered, "you'll figure something out, I'm sure."

"If," Terri said.

"Whatever," Cynthia said. "But, Terri, you have to go for the prof in a big way. Be bold. Let him know what you want right up front."

"What? Terri shook her head in amazement. "Walk into his office in a miniskirt, no nylons, no panties, no bra under my blouse and say, 'Hi Professor Hottie, I was just wondering if you would, you know, like to fuck me, right here on your desk? Something like that, Cynthia?"

Terri had been rolling her shoulders, pushing out her breasts, cupping her crotch, and batting her eyes while saying that. Cynthia and Darlene were shrieking with laughter by the time Terri was done. Their laughter was contagious and the description she had just given of how to seduce Professor Hottie had Terri rocking with laughter, too.

Then Cynthia straightened up, sober faced. "I don't know how you will approach him, you know, about having sex, but I like the idea of no bra, panties, and nylons. Go prepared girl. You might score right off."

"Oh God, Cynthia," Terri all but shouted. "I can't do something as crazy as that. I mean, yeah, I'd like to. I would like to come on to him and have him take me as a lover. I think that would be exciting as hell. And, yeah, the thought of doing that is so exciting sometimes it gives me butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

"But let's get real. I mean, what if I did make some bold move. Tell Professor Reynolds straight out that I wanted an affair with him and then what if he refused me, straight out. Said, thanks but no thanks, or, I'm already taken. Or what if he turns out to be gay. Or what if he even got angry, was outraged? How would I be able to continue in his class? It would be humiliation to the nth degree."

Cynthia and Darlene gave Terri a blank look.

"What?" Terri asked.

"Nth degree?" Darlene offered.

"What? Oh. That just means a very great amount."

"Oh Jesus, Terri, don't start into your math mode. Stay with emotions, lust, sex. We've got to help you figure out to seduce Professor Hottie," Cynthia said.

"Listen, girls," Darlene got up off the bed where she and Cynthia had been reclining. She walked around Terri's bedroom then came back to stand in front of Terri, who was lounging in a chair by the window.

"Listen, Terri," Darlene said, "just how do you feel about sex, in general, as well as personally? I mean, what is your philosophy about sex? Your basic beliefs?" Darlene was going to major in psychology.

"Well," began Terri, "you know how I've told you about how my mom put me on the pill when I was fifteen. She said she didn't expect me to have sex, but sometimes things happened and it was better to be prepared than sorry. She also had me read The Joy of Sex, by Dr. Alex Comfort, and several other books about sex, sexual lifestyles, a woman's body, like that. She drilled it into me that while sex could be great, fantastic even, it could also be a horrible experience. That it was up to both partners to approach the encounter with an open mind, to treat the other person with respect and a desire to please them.

"She repeated and repeated that in her philosophy of sex there were thousands of subjective reasons why people thought sex was bad, dirty, nasty, naughty, disgusting, filthy, and just plain wrong, but that she believed that there were only three objectively bad things about sex: unwanted pregnancies, sexually transmissible diseases, and non-consensual sex. She told me that even if a man and woman were married, the man couldn't just force his wife to have sex. She would have to consent to have it otherwise it would be rape.

"Then she told me that we are in the 21st century. The latex condom was invented over 100 years ago and it's still the best protection we have against pregnancies and disease. Every time I went out, Mom made sure I had at least three condom packets in my purse."

Darlene broke in. "You were on the pill and used condoms too?"

"No. I mean yes." Terri almost blurted out that in spite of all the information and protection, or maybe because of it, she'd never had vaginal sex, other than masturbation, of course. Of the three boys she'd told Cynthia and Darlene that she'd had sex with, she'd given two a hand job and one a blow job and he had kindly gone down on her in return.

"You see," Terri continued, "it was my mother. She would say it doesn't hurt to be doubly protected from pregnancy and the pill won't protect you from diseases.

"And then," Terri smiled, "you know how I found her stash of porn videos. We've watched them all."

"Oh God, yes," Cynthia giggled. "Did I ever tell you that I would go home and fantasize that I was one, or more, of the porn stars getting fucked by all those men, and I would masturbate, sometimes three or four times in a row. God! That was good, safe sex."

They all laughed. "Well, I used to do the same thing," Terri admitted. "What about you, Darlene?"

"Yeah, me too," Darlene said, blushing. "But remember those four videos we watched where it was only women doing women? Do you think your mother is...?"

"I think she might be bisexual," said Terri. "In fact, now that I think about it, I'm sure she is. She gave me a talk about that too, and it just seemed to me that while she was talking to me she was remembering pleasant times."

"God!" Cynthia cried. "What else did she talk to you about? I mean, my mom thought that I would get all the knowledge I needed from the high school's Health and Hygiene classes."

"Anal sex," Terri said.

"Oh no!" both Darlene and Cynthia shrieked and laughed.

"What did she say about it," Darlene gasped.

"She said the man has to be very careful, that he has to go slow and let the woman tell him to proceed or stop, that you have to use a lot of good lubricant, that if the women wants to do it, is turned on by the idea of it and if the man is careful, that a woman can actually have an orgasm from anal sex. And, oh yes, definitely use condoms with anal sex unless you are 110% sure the man is disease free."

Both Cynthia and Darlene mulled that over for a while, wondering if they would ever try anal sex and what it would feel like.

"But Ter," Cynthia said suddenly. She had a mischievous smile. "Do you think bisexuality is inherited? I mean, if your mom is, will you turn out to be one? Do you like girls, too, Ter?" Cynthia was laughing now.

Terri shook her head and smiled at Cynthia. "Well, to actually answer your question, I do like girls."

Both Cynthia and Darlene stared at Terri with open-mouth surprise.

Terri grinned. "I like girls, otherwise you guys wouldn't be here in my bedroom right now."

"No, Ter, that's not what I meant."

"Duh! I know that Cynthia. Listen, Mom said that any woman could make love to another woman if she wanted to. But she also said that some women are, well, more wired that way, so to speak. And she wasn't talking about lesbians. She made that clear. She said if you really liked someone and liked sex, 'for the pure carnal pleasure of sex,' as she put it, and if you liked giving pleasure as well as receiving it, then why couldn't you give sexual pleasure to a girlfriend? As long as she wanted it too, of course."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers