Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

"Fine. Fine. I like sex for the pure carnal pleasure of it too. And, hell, I don't know, I could maybe go down on both of you," Cynthia said.

Terri and Darlene looked at each other with raised eyebrows and smiled. "Really?"

"Yes, really," Cynthia said without batting an eyelash. "But not now. Your mom will be home soon and besides I have to get going right away. So, for now I just want to know if you are or are not going to try and seduce Professor Hottie. That would be so cool. We can all experiment with our bi-sexual tendencies another time."

Terri and Darlene were laughing, but both of them were thinking about experimenting with their possible bi-sexual tendencies. They both knew that they would like to see if they liked going down on a woman and having a woman go down on them.

"Cynthia, you always manage to amaze me," Terri said. Darlene agreed.

"That's because I'm amazing. So, Terri, what's it going to be?"

Terri heaved a big sigh. She felt butterflies in her stomach. "Okay," she finally said. "I'll do it."

"That's my baby girl," Cynthia exclaimed. Then she got off the bed and stood in front of Terri and took her hands to pull her up out of the chair. "And if Professor Hottie says no, then Darlene and I will audit his class and sit up front wearing mini-skirts and no panties and flash him to distraction."

The image that Cynthia created had them all laughing again. Then Cynthia gave Terri a wicked grin as she placed her hands on the sides of her face and pulled her close to give her a big wet kiss on the mouth.

Terri was shocked at first, then she relaxed and began kissing Cynthia back. Then she was shocked to find that she really liked it. In fact, she could feel the heat starting up between her legs.

"Wow!" Terri said when Cynthia pulled her lips away.

"I've had some experience," Cynthia said with a coy little smile. Then she turned back towards the bed. "Come on, Dar, I've got to be going. Since I've kissed Ter, I should kiss you, too."

Darlene got up off the bed, almost shyly, but Cynthia embraced her and gave her a deep, loving kiss also. Darlene realized that she was moaning by the time they broke off the kiss.

"All right kids. I'm out of here." Cynthia grabbed her book bag and purse. She paused at the door and gave her girl friends a quick, double eyebrow raise and grinned. "You liked it, both of you, didn't you? Sometime soon we can do more." Then she was gone.

Terri and Darlene looked at each other. "Well she is right about one thing. I did like it. Didn't you?" Terri asked.

"Uh-huh," Darlene nodded and stepped close to Terri. The two young women embraced and brought their lips close together, just barely brushing together. "Yeah, I liked it," Darlene said then pressed her lips to Terri's and both girls opened their mouths to each other and let their tongues explore and taste. Their kiss lasted a long time.

Darlene sighed as she pulled her lips away from Terri's. "Like you said earlier: Wow!"

"Uh-huh," Terri said.

"But," Darlene sighed again, "I, too, have to get going." She turned to get her things. "Let us know ASAP about what happens with Professor Hottie. And," she continued before leaving, "even if it doesn't turn out, you'll have Cynthia and me to console you."

"There is that," Terri said. She gave Darlene a sweet little kiss. "See you later."

"Right," then Darlene was gone.

Terri sighed. Professor Reynolds, she thought, and swallowed dryly. Can I really do it? What was the worst that could happen? He would turn her down. She didn't think he would report her or kick her out of his class. Although, if he did turn her down, it would be a bit awkward to continue in his class. Still, she knew she was a good-looking young woman and Professor Reynolds was a man and didn't seem to be gay. Soooo, what the hell, she would give it a try.

Chapter 3

Tuesday, September 16

"Come in," Dan Reynolds said as he heard the knock on his office door, and watched with growing interest as a very attractive young woman opened the door and came into his office.

"Professor Reynolds," Terri started out tentatively, "I'm Terri Hensley and I'm in the Advanced Math 201."

"Oh yes, Ms. Hensley, I recognize you," Dan said. If memory served, her last name was the same as his former wife's birth name ... surely, that was only coincidence.

How could he not recognize this blonde-haired, blue-eyed, shapely young woman from one of his classes? She was a knockout and, all things considered, she strongly reminded him of his former wife, Sara Hensley, before he'd had grabbed their infant son, Tom, and fled. His wife had threatened him with divorce. She had caught him in their bed with her little sister when she'd come home a day early from her mother's. They'd been swingers in those days but Sara had told him that her sister was off limits. He called Sara his former wife. He didn't know for sure, but it was a pretty good bet that she had gone ahead with the divorce.

He hadn't wanted to be one of those fathers who just visited their children. He'd change his name to Reynolds—it had been easier in those days than it was today—and he had worked hard to get a college degree, finding that he had a natural talent for math. Eventually, he got a Ph.D. in mathematics and had taken a job at River City U. He was now a tenured professor.

"You must have been very good at math in high school to be taking my class." Dan scanned her quickly, but thoroughly. Besides having platinum blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and being so youthful and so damned good looking that it was almost painful for him to look at her, she was tall, probably five feet, eight inches, maybe more. She was broad shouldered, Under her blouse—and he was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra— he could see that she was full-breasted, but not overly large. She had a small waist, well-proportioned hips, and lovely long legs under her pleated mini-skirt that stopped mid-thigh. She obviously wasn't wearing any nylons or pantyhose, and her smooth tanned legs almost made Dan drool.

Pull it together, old boy, he told himself. Not every coed wants to get you into bed. She just may be here because she wants help, and only help, with the math class.

"Please, uh, Ms. Hensley, close the door and have a seat."

Oh, Professor Reynolds, you can just call me Terri," Terri said with a bright, dimpled smile. Her heart was beating hard, knowing why she was here.

Dan's heart began to beat harder also and, in spite of himself, his cock gave a twitch.

"Okay, Terri, and I'm not terribly formal, so you can call me Dan, okay?

"Uh, yeah, okay... uh, Dan?" Her heart was beating even harder now. She'd come here on a dare. Now, here she was in Professor Reynolds' office and she wasn't wearing a bra or any panties under her miniskirt.

"So Terri, what can I help you with?" Dan asked. But he was thinking he would like to help out of her panties and help his cock into her young pussy. There was something about her, more than just her youth and good looks that tugged at him sexually, emotionally.

Terri was all but trembling at what she was about to say, and maybe even do. She swallowed dryly and took a deep breath. She had kind of practiced what she would say and kind of wanted it to be extemporaneous too. She didn't want to stall or delay, thinking the direct approach in this situation, as Cynthia had suggested, would be best.

"Well, uh, Dan, I'm not here trying to talk you into giving me an A." She flashed him a big, bright smile. Terri and Dan both knew that she already had a steady A coming in the class.

Dan now realized that Terri really might be here for a sexual liaison. He knew that many, if not most, of the young women on campus who knew of him thought he was an attractive older man. He was new here at River City U., but word spread fast on a college campus. And what he hoped was happening here, now, had happened before. This had happened to him at his last position at Portland State U. Dan's cock, which was already just a little turgid, began to swell even more. He loved that feeling of sexual arousal in his penis.

"So, then, Terri," he asked, giving her his own knowing smile, "what are you here for?" He paused, but spoke again before she could answer. "Wait. Let me rephrase that. What can I do for you?"

Terri realized that Professor Reynolds was probably on to her so she abandoned all pretense at being coy. She got up out of her chair and sat on the corner of his desk, raising her left leg up onto the desk, bent at the knee. She knew that Professor Reynolds could now see her exposed, naked pussy. His eyes had darted down, widened, then, just as quickly he recovered and looked back up at her.

"Dan, I think you're very attractive and... and, well, I think you know why I'm here," she said. Terri felt almost dizzy at what she was doing but it was now too late for her to turn back, so she stared brazenly into Professor Reynolds eyes. Like him, she too felt a stronger attraction to him than just the fact that he was a very attractive, obviously physically fit, older man. It was something more than that, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. In any case, she was no longer concerned that she was being so openly sexual with him. She just wanted him to take her. She wanted to feel him put his arms around her, kiss her... and more.

Dan was somewhat taken aback. He'd never had a girl come on to him so directly, so quickly. But that was just fine with him. No playing or pretending that there was any connection between them except a sexual one.

He definitely saw Terri's naked little pussy peeking out at him under her short skirt. Her smooth, tanned thigh was up on his desk, the knee of that leg only inches from his left hand. He raised that hand and lightly began stroking Terri's knee, then slowly higher, as he looked her in the eyes. He saw her close her eyes and shudder as his caressing fingertips reached mid-thigh.

As Dan's finger kept working their way towards Terri's pussy, he leaned down and kissed her knee, then bit it, firmly. He was rewarded with a little gasp from Terri. Now, the backs of his fingers were brushing against Terri's labium on the left side of her pussy.

Terri sighed and shuddered again. She watched Dan as he came halfway out of his chair to kiss and bite his way up her thigh, pushing her skirt back with his head as he did. Then his fingers were lightly, gently, circling all around her pussy. She was getting so wet she was sure she would start dripping on his desk soon.

Dan now began a more firm manipulation of Terri's pussy, rubbing it, pinching both of the outer labia together strongly, then rubbing around and around on it again. He could hear and feel her wetness. She was obviously very turned on. He was fully up out of his chair now, bent over, with his mouth now at the top of Terri's thigh. She had the smell of a clean, healthy woman, a smell he dearly loved. His heart was beating hard and his cock was fully hard. He knew what he was going to do next.

Terri tilted her face up towards the ceiling and moaned a long, drawn out moan as Dan inserted a finger into her vagina. Her eyes were closed, her breath was coming rapidly, her heart was beating hard in her chest.

Dan straightened up, then pulled his finger out of Terri's pussy. It was very wet with her natural lubrication. Terri was watching him again. She watched him as he placed his finger in his mouth and sucked off her pussy juice. Her eyes widened, then she smiled. Dan smiled back at her. He leaned down to kiss her on the mouth. It was a sweet, gentle kiss, with his tongue caressing hers.

"Mmm, Terri," Dan said, "I like the taste of your mouth and your pussy."

Terri was breathing hard now and in a sexual daze. She just nodded. She wanted him to fuck her so badly. Then she gasped again as he reached down to slide two fingers into her pussy. "Ohhh, Dan," she moaned.

Dan pulled his wet fingers from Terri's pussy and brought them up to her mouth. "Open up, dear, and taste yourself."

Terri wasn't expecting this, but she had tasted her own pussy from time-to-time, so she opened her mouth and sucked her bodily fluid off Dan's fingers.

He pulled his fingers from her mouth and held her head in his hands and kissed her once again. This time it was a more passionate kiss and it lasted several moments.

"Just a sec'," Dan said, when he pulled his lips from Terri's. He went to the door and opened it and stuck his head out. It was late, after five, and most of the offices were dark. No one was in the hallway in either direction. Dan closed the door and locked it, then turned off the overhead light. Now, the only light came from the small window beside his desk and since his office was on the third floor of the building and since no other buildings were next to it, there was no chance of anyone seeing them. He left the blinds open and he moved around his desk.

Oh my God! Terri thought, He's going to fuck me right here in his office! She'd thought she was turned on before, but fucking her math professor in his office was wonderfully exciting, because of the chance, albeit a small one, that they could be discovered.

Next, Dan moved some papers and things off to one side of his desk. Terri was standing beside his desk now. He came to her and embraced her and they kissed again. Terri was really liking kissing this older man and how he'd gotten her so turned on with his fingers and hand and mouth, kissing and biting up her thigh to her pussy. She was sure he would be a good lover.

Dan broke the kiss, then gave Terri two more quick light kisses. "Terri, dear, you know what we're going to do here. All I ask is, if you are a, uh, noisy type, please, please try to keep it down, okay?"

Terri nodded mutely.

"Here come around behind my desk," he said. He guided her then turned her so her back was to the desk. "Okay, Terri, lift your skirt up and sit on the desk, then lay back and lift your legs up." Terri kicked off the sandals she was wearing and did as her math professor had asked. Dan then sat in his chair and scooted forward. "Here, hold your legs back," he said.

Terri reached down to grab her legs behind the knees. She pulled them back and apart and raised her head to watch Dan. She just now realized that he wasn't going to fuck her, at least not yet, he was going to go down on her. The thought that she was going to watch her math professor lick her pussy almost made her swoon with sexual excitement.

Dan looked at Terri. "Are your absolutely sure about this, Terri?"

Terri swallowed and nodded. "Yes Dan, I'm sure."

"Excellent," he responded then lowered his mouth to her sweet, young pussy and began giving her the best oral sex she'd ever had. Of course, she'd only had one experience with it before, with the boy she'd given the blow job to. She felt herself wanting to cry out, to moan loudly, to call out encouragement to Dan. She caught herself in time and stifled it. Still, with jaws locked tight and trying to keep it quiet, she was moaning in her throat and breathing hard through her nose and, once in a while, opening her mouth and gasping from the pleasure Dan was giving her.

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" she wailed softly as Dan slid two fingers into her pussy and began stimulating her g-spot.

It wasn't long after that before she was having one of the most intense orgasms of her young life. Trying to keep it quiet, grunting and gasping, her body convulsing, her legs quivering. And then it was done and she felt like a rag doll. Her head flopped back over the edge of the desk and her legs came down, to be held and gently lowered by Dan to either side of his body.

He looked at Terri's naked thighs and lower belly and her sweet little naked pussy. Completely open and exposed to him. Such a beautiful sight, he thought. Then he leaned forward to plant a sucking kiss on her protruding clitoris, making Terri twitch and gasp. Dan was in his element. He loved going down on beautiful, healthy, clean women. And this young woman was really beautiful. And her pussy had been extra tasty and extra wet. He looked down and saw the wetness between her legs, on his desk. He stood up and pulled a handkerchief from his back pocket. First he wiped his saliva and Terri's pussy juice off his lips and chin then mopped up the wetness off his desk, what there was of it.

Terri heaved a big sigh and raised her body up, propped on her elbows and forearms. "Wow, Dan, that was amazing."

Dan gave her a quizzical look. "Never had a boy do that for you?"

Terri shrugged. "Just once. But it wasn't nearly as good as what you just did."

"Why thank you dear."

"You're welcome, professor."

"Are you ready for more?" Dan undid his belt buckle, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He pushed his boxers below his knees and they fell the rest of the way on their own. His very erect cock stood out from his body, partially hidden by his shirt, which he then unbuttoned.

Terri noticed that Dan had a flat stomach, but then she had expected that. But what got her interest the most was his hard cock. Every time she'd had sex before, with the three boys that had been the total of her sexual experience until now, it had been dark and it had happened in a hurry. She'd never really gotten a good look at their cocks.

Dan's cock looked very rigid. It looked big, not huge or anything, but she knew it was bigger than any she'd held or sucked and that it was thicker, too. The head was swollen and the veins under the skin on the shaft were full and prominent. The sight of her math professor's hard cock sent a shiver through her body. She was going to have to check it out, up close and personal. Oh yeah, she thought, I will suck his cock and let him come in my mouth. She'd never done that before, although she'd been asked by the boy she'd given the bj too. Instead, she had finished him off by hand. Now, for some reason, sucking Dan's cock and letting him come in her mouth seemed liked a perfectly wonderful idea.

Terri remembered her Dickens. "Am I ready for more?" Terri grinned, "Please, sir, I want some more."

Dan laughed as he recognized the quote. What a wonderful young woman, he thought, beautiful, intelligent, and with a sense of humor.

"Lift your legs up, please," Dan said. He wrapped his hands around her thighs, letting her lower legs drape over his arms. He pulled her ass just over the edge of the desk and, at that point, his cock rubbed up through Terri wet pussy lips.

"Ooo," Terri sighed.

Dan looked down and maneuvered his hips. He could do this without using his hands. Terri's pussy was all but dripping wet with her lubricant. He loved women like that. And then his cock was positioned just right and he firmly, but carefully, shoved it all the way into Terri's tight little vagina.

"Ahhhhh!" Terri cried out as she felt for the first time that wonderful feeling of having a real cock fill her pussy instead of a dildo.

"Quiet, dear," Dan said, although he was pleased with her reaction to him shoving his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, right," Terri almost giggled, but then she closed her mouth and was breathing strongly through her nose as Dan began fucking her. Oh it felt so good. She wanted to cry out but she held it in. In a way that made what they were doing all the more exciting and arousing.

"Oh, Dan!" she whispered, "your cock feels so good."

Alright, Dan thought, this young woman doesn't have a problem vocalizing and articulating about sex. He loved that in a woman. He loved having a woman being able to tell him directly what she liked and whether it felt good, and just how good if felt. He loved having a woman using the words, fuck, fuck me, cock, pussy, coming, cum, and all the other words and phrases pertaining to the matter at hand.

"And your pussy is so damned tight and wet. It feels fantastic to my cock, Terri. Do you like my cock fucking you?"

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers