Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers

"Oh yes, Dan. Oh God, it feels so good. Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me, Dan!" Terri managed in a hoarse whisper, trying to be quiet.

Oh hell, yes, Dan thought, I've got a live one here. Terri's enthusiasm enhanced Dan's already high level of arousal.

For the next several minutes neither Dan nor Terri said anything. There was panting, grunting, quiet moaning, and the wet sound of a hard cock fucking a tight but well lubricated pussy.

All of a sudden, trying to be quiet, in a strangled voice, Terri cried out, "Oh Dan, Dan, Dan! Oh Dan... I'm... mmm, mmm, mmm." And Terri was coming again, pushing against Dan's hard thrusting hard cock, taking him as deeply as she could, feeling his thickness fucking in and out of her, feeling her pussy spasm again and again on his beautifully fucking cock.

At that point, Dan, who had been trying to hold back his impending ejaculation, let it go. He grunted and panted and fucked Terri's pussy even harder as his cock shot hot pulses of his thick cum deep inside her pussy, time and time again. His body shuddered and his eyes went unfocused and the pleasure he was feeling from fucking this young beauty was intense—better than with any other coed he'd ever fucked.

Terri sighed, then pushed her body upright. She gave Dan a big dimpled smile, placed her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long, wet kiss.

Dan's cock was still embedded in Terri's pussy and beginning to get soft, but her lovely kiss sent a little jolt though his body and he felt as though his cock gave a little twitch.

"Dan," Terri said after she slowly pulled her lips away from his, "I hope you don't think I'm being presumptuous, but I'd really like to see more of you, literally and figuratively."

Dan grinned and gave Terri a couple of sweet little kisses. "That's what I was thinking, Terri."

"Yeah, but it can't be here again." Terri looked around her math professor's small office. "Well, not too often," she said then laughed.

"I live with my son. He's in his last year here at River City U. I know his class schedule. Maybe, depending on your schedule and mine, we could meet at my house, at least some of the time. And then there are motels, dear."

"I live with my mother, but she's at work all day long. Doesn't get home until sometime between 5:30 and 6:00. And then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't have any classes between noon and 2:00. I usually go to the library and study, but I'm sure I won't have to study every Tuesday and Thursday."

"Well then, I'm sure that we can work out some time for us to meet on a regular or semi-regular basis. That is, if you want to."

"Oh I want to, Dan," Terri said before kissing him again, a long passionate kiss.

By now Dan's flaccid cock had slipped out of Terri's pussy, along with much of his semen. But her kiss, the smell of her perfume, the feel of her young body, and the fact that he'd just fucked her in his office, something he'd never done with any other girl here before, began to revive his cock. Still, it was going on quarter to six.

Dan broke the kiss. "It's getting late. Won't your mother wonder where you are?"

"I told her this morning that I was meeting two of my friends for burgers after school and that I'd be home when I got there. But, yeah, I probably should go anyway."

Terri started to move. "Wait a minute," Dan said. He picked up his handkerchief to wipe off his cock and wipe up the semen pooled between Terri's thighs.

"Oh my!" Terri exclaimed.

"Lie back, Terri," Dan said. Then he folded the handkerchief and began wiping his semen from her pussy. "We can't have my cum running down your legs when you meet your friends now, can we, since you're not wearing any panties?"

Terri laughed. "Thanks, Dan, but I'm not that bold. Not with this short skirt. I stopped in the ladies room and removed them before coming up to your office. I've got them in my purse."

Dan had finished doing a cursory cleaning of Terri's pussy and set the handkerchief aside before stepping back to pull up his boxers and pants.

Terri scooted her ass off the desk and stood up. Dan embraced her. His hands went down to grasp her firm ass cheeks as he pulled her hips tightly against his.

"Thank you for coming up here to seduce me, you beautiful, bold young woman."

Terri gave him a dimpled smile and blushed. "Thank you for letting me seduce you... not that it took much seduction on my part.

Terri and Dan kissed again. Then Terri turned and bent over in such a way that her short skirt rode well up over her ass. She knew that she was giving her math professor a good view of her recently fucked pussy protruding between her thighs, as well as her asshole. She heard him groan and then chuckle. She smiled to herself as she reached into her purse, a rather large shoulder bag, which she had left on the chair she'd sat in when she first came into the office. She pulled out her panties, sat on the edge of the chair and put them on, standing to tug them into place before pulling down her miniskirt. Then she stepped into her sandals, picked up her purse and looked at Dan.

"When can we meet again, Dan?"

"The day after tomorrow is Thursday, I can manage to take a couple of hours off in the middle of the day. If you want, we can meet up at your house."

"Great," Terri said. She grabbed a note pad and pen from Dan's desk and quickly wrote down her address. "Then she gave Dan one more quick kiss and left.

"My God!" Dan said to himself out loud. His grin was huge.

* * * *

"Well?" Darlene asked, as Terri joined her and Cynthia at a local student hangout. They had the last booth in the back of the restaurant.

"Yeah, tell us all the juicy details." Cynthia urged.

Terri, pressed her lips together and clenched her teeth. She took in a deep breath, then exhaled slowly before giving them a shrug. She was hesitating. Why? Because she really liked Dan and really loved what they had done in his office and didn't want to blab about it. But if she lied to her two best friends she was pretty sure they would know. She sighed again.

"Okay," she began, then smiled at the memory of what she and her math professor had done in his office. "Before I got to his office, I went into the nearest ladies room and removed my panties. I wasn't wearing a bra either."

Cynthia and Darlene gave each other a big grin. "Way to go, baby girl," Cynthia said.

"And I, well, I took your advice, Cyn. I took the direct approach. After telling him I wasn't there about the math class I sat my ass on the corner of his desk and raised my left thigh up on it. I knew, with this short skirt, that he would be able to see my pussy."

Both Darlene and Cynthia were squirming in the booth and all but squealing with laughter. The restaurant was noisy, music playing, people talking loudly, so the girls weren't too concerned that anyone would overhear them.

"I'm telling you, my heart was pounding so hard I thought I might have a heart attack," Terri said.

"So what happened?" Darlene asked.

"I told Dan—"

"Dan?" Cynthia asked, her eyes widening.

"Yes. His name is Dan. Anyway, I told Dan that I was there to seduce him. Well, not like that, but he got the idea. Actually, I got the feeling like he realized what was going on right away. So he, he..." Terri stopped, clearly seeing and feeling what Dan had done. It was making her pussy wet again. "He began by rubbing my knee, then kissing it and biting it. Then he, ohh, ohh, he kissed and caressed and nibbled up my thigh to my pussy," Terri said breathlessly, remembering what it had felt like, wondering if it had all been a wild dream. But no, it hadn't been a dream. She could still feel it in her pussy how his cock had fucked her.

Darlene and Cynthia squealed with delight and hunkered closer conspiratorially.

"So then he got up, checked the hall, locked his door, turned off the lights... but he has a window and the blinds were open so there was plenty of light in his office. Then he had me sit in the middle of his desk and lay back... while," Terri swallowed, then grinned at her two friends as she finished, "while he went down on me."

Cynthia and Darlene were staring now, wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

"Really?" Darlene asked.

"Yes, really. And it was wonderful. I never had such a good orgasm before... until the next one."

"The next one? What happened, Ter?" Cynthia asked.

"Why, after I'd recovered and we kissed for a bit then he, well, he fucked me, right there on his desk. And that orgasm was even better than the first one."

"Wow! Wow-wow-wow!" Cynthia gushed.

"You did it! Oh! My! God! You did it!" Darlene exclaimed.

"So now what? Are you going to continue seeing him?" Cynthia asked.

Terri grinned. "Yep. I told him I didn't want just a one time thing. He agreed. So we'll meet again on Thursday, at my house, between noon and two."

Although she'd been reluctant at first to tell her girlfriends about what had happened in her math professor's office, once having told them, she felt better about it. It made it seem even more real.

"But listen, you two. No blabbing. If I hear anything, any rumor about me and Dan, me and a professor, anything at all, I will cut you out of my life. Understood?"

"Terri," Cynthia said with a hurt expression, "you're our best friend. We don't want to hurt you or cause any problems. You know we will keep this a secret. Right, Dar?"

"Absolutely, Cyn." Darlene said. "Cynthia's right, Terri. We love you. We'll keep this to ourselves." Darlene paused, then gave Terri a mischievous look. "But you've got to keep us updated."

"Oh right. Absolutely," Cynthia nodded.

"Oh, you guys!" Terri laughed. "Okay. You know I will. But, even though neither one of you are seeing an older man or a college professor, you'll have to keep me updated about your sexual escapades, too."

"Okay," Cynthia promised, and began telling Terri and Darlene about who she was presently fucking.

Chapter 4

Monday, August 18

As Tom began fucking her again, Sara knew it wouldn't take her long to achieve another orgasm. She was one of those women who, after achieving orgasm, could enjoy further sexual stimulation and proceed to a second orgasm, or even several of them, if the stimulation was kept up just right and she was in just the right mindset.

Sara took in a shaky breath, loving the feeling of her young lover's very hard, very swollen cock sliding smoothly through her tightened and well-lubricated vaginal sphincter; loving the feeling of his hard, masculine body on top of her, pressing down just hard enough, while supporting most of his weight on his forearms. She ran her hands over Tom's back, loving the play in his tense, hard back muscles as he fucked her and, down farther, his firm buttocks as they pumped up and down, thrusting his cock so wonderfully in and out of her pussy.

"Ohh! Ohh! Tom! Ohh, Tom, you're going to make me come again," Sara breathed into his ear.

Tom grinned to himself. Damn! What a hot and sexy woman. "Yeah, Sara. I want to feel you come again," Tom told her. He also wanted to come in Sara's pussy for the first time. To shoot his cum load inside this beautiful, sexy woman's tight wet pussy. That thought alone made him shudder with pleasure. He knew it wouldn't be too long before he did.

"Now, Tom! Now!" Sara cried out as she arched up against him and dug her fingers into his back. Wave after wave of beautiful orgasmic pleasure engulfed her body and mind. This orgasm was stronger than the last one.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Tom grunted as he reached the point of no return and began pumping his cock harder and faster through Sara's clenching pussy. His cock began to spasm as his semen came shooting out of his cock, splashing against Sara's cervix, filling her pussy. Tom had been so turned on to be making love to Sara that his orgasm was particularly strong and he cried out again and again with each hot ejaculation.

And then Sara and Tom were panting, sweating, laughing. Sara pulled Tom's face around to give him a big kiss. Their tongues did a delicate dance around each other, slipping and sliding in each other's tasty saliva.

Tom pulled back. "Wow, Sara, you are one hot lady!"

"Why thank you, Tom. But you're pretty good yourself, you know.

They kissed again, more gently, more tenderly.

Sara pulled her lips away from Tom's slowly. "I hate to say it," she began, as she looked at the delicate little watch on her wrist, "but I've got to get cleaned up and get back to work."

"Right," Tom said. He gave Sara a quick kiss on the lips then pushed back, pulling his softening cock out of her pussy with a wet sound. He got off the bed and held his hand out to Sara to help her up.

"Eek! I'm starting to leak," Sara exclaimed, as she felt Tom's semen begin to drip out of her pussy and down her thigh.

Tom laughed.

"There's another bath down the hallway, if you want to clean up," Sara said as she headed for her en suite bathroom.

Five minutes later they were both back in her bedroom getting dressed. Sara's panties were too wet for her to put back on so she fetched clean ones from her dresser. Tom finished tying his shoes and stood up. Sara put on her suit jacket and stepped up close to Tom and put her arms around his neck.

"Thanks, Tom, that was lovely."

"Yes you are and yes it was. So thank you, too." Tom murmured.

Sara put her hands behind Tom's head and pulled him down for a sweet kiss.

As they walk out of the bedroom and down to the front door Sara spoke up. "Tom, since we're lovers now, with more to come... pun intended. I'd like to know what you do."

They reached the front door and stopped. "I'm starting my last year at River City U., Sara. I'm a history major. I love history, much to my father's dismay, since he's a math professor there."

"History? I love history. Historical novels are my favorites, but I like reading pure history, too. And, of course, I'm always looking for good historical documentaries on TV. But math, blegh! I mean, I can do math. In fact, in my job I do a lot of math. But my daughter, she's beginning her second year at River City, she's a math genius. Top of the class in high school and taking advanced classes in college.

Sara unlocked the deadbolt to the front door then turned and put a hand to Tom's cheek. She had a thought and she had an impish look in her eyes.

"Tom, what are you doing Wednesday, say, after six p.m.?"

"Nothing really, why?"

"I work late every Wednesday. How would you like to come by the office and, uh," Sara hesitated and blushed, but then continued. "And, uh, well, fuck me on my desk?"

Tom's mouth dropped open and then he closed it and gave Sara a big grin. "Love to, Sara. After six?"

"Maybe a little later. Tell you what," Sara reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. "What's your phone number?" Tom told her as he reached into his pocket for his phone. It rang a few seconds after Sara finished dialing his number. "Now I have your number and you have mine. I'll call you after everyone else leaves the office. Okay?"

"I'll be waiting, and not far away," Tom said.

"Great," Sara said, giving Tom a big dimpled smile, her blue eyes sparkling with delight. God! She thought. I believe my pussy is getting wet again just thinking about it.

Tom knew his cock was reacting to the thought of meeting Sara at her work and, as she so bluntly put it, fucking her on her desk.

Tom and Sara embraced and gave each other another deep kiss.

"I can hardly wait, Sara."

"Me too," she said as she opened the door.

Tom stepped out and waited until Sara had closed and locked the door. "Okay, uh, dear, I'll see you Wednesday evening."

Sara smiled at Tom's endearment, but it pleased her. "That's right, sweetie. See you Wednesday evening."

Tom wore a big smile as he turned and headed for his car. Sara headed for hers. She was only twenty minutes late back from lunch. Not unprecedented for her or one of the doctors.

Debby looked up from the reception desk and gave Sara a big grin. Sara had a flushed, well-satisfied look on her face. "So, Sara, how'd it go?"

Sara flashed her a smile as she turned to go to her office and unlocked the door. She turned back to Debby, then looked into the waiting area. There were four people there. Sara looked back to Debby and raised her eyebrows twice in quick succession. "Too early to kiss and tell, Debby."

Chapter 5

Thursday, September 18

Dan pulled his BMW up to the curb at the address Terri had given him. It was a modest house in a nice older neighborhood, much like his own in a different part of town. As a tenured professor he wasn't raking in the money. That's why he was driving an eight-year old Beemer. He had an adequate salary and, he made some royalty fees off a math book for middle schools that he and two other math teachers had written a couple of years ago.

There was an older grey Toyota Corolla in the driveway. Terri's car he assumed. He took a deep breath. This was new to him. With other young female students, he took them to motels. A couple of times to his house. But he'd never met one at her home.

Terri opened the door seconds after Dan rang the bell. She flashed him a big grin and he felt his cock react. She was barefoot, wearing very short black shorts, as was the current style, and a sleeveless white cotton blouse that buttoned up the front. Her long tanned legs, her toned arms, her beautiful face, her very blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes enthralled him.

"Come on in, Dan," she said. As soon as she closed the door behind him, she turned to embrace him. "I am so glad that you came. I was worried that you wouldn't."

Dan put his hands around her waist. "How could I not? You are a beautiful and enticing young woman, as well as being quite intelligent. And the way that you, um, seduced me. Perhaps the better phrase is came on to me, well, I've never had a woman, one of my students, be so bold and direct."

Terri blushed and looked down. But she was grinning when she looked back up. "Yeah, well, you're going to be even more surprised when I tell you, I never had sex before."

Dan was shocked. "What? You've never, ever had sex before?" He couldn't believe what Terri had just told him. Could he really have been the first man, or boy, to have fucked her pussy? She hadn't been a virgin. No hymen to break. No blood. No pain.

"Well, I gave a couple of boys hand jobs when I was in high school. I gave one a blow job and he went down on me... but he wasn't nearly as good as you were, Dan." Terri gave Dan a sweet smile, remembering how good he'd licked her pussy. "And I do masturbate with a dildo but, no, I've never had a man's cock in my pussy before you. And Dan," Terri said with complete sincerity, "it was wonderful."

Dan realized that Terri must have used a dildo to break her own hymen and to prepare herself for actual sex. He wasn't in the school of wanting to have a virgin. He'd had one or two in his life and he found virginity much overrated. He preferred experienced women. But here she was, in effect, admitting that she'd been a virgin from the point of view of never having fucked a man before him. He shook his head and grinned. "You are a more amazing young woman than I thought.

Terri put an arm around Dan's neck and pulled him down to kiss him fully on the mouth. Dan pulled Terri's delightful young body hard against his as they kissed passionately for several moments. By the time they pulled their lips apart, his cock was almost fully erect. Terri reached a hand down to give it a squeeze.

"Dan," she whispered against his chest, her heart still thumping from the kiss. "I want to, to... to suck your cock in the worst way. And I want you to come in my mouth."

Oh my dear God! Dan thought. It just keeps getting better and better.

"Terri, I've never had a woman, of any age, tell me something like that. At least not at the beginning of an affair. You are amazing."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers
1...34567...14