Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

Terri smiled, raised her eyebrows, and shrugged. "The other three sexual encounters I mentioned, they happened in the dark and I didn't really have a chance to see much. When I saw your cock in your office and then what you did for me with your mouth—well, I just want to examine your cock up close and I want to give you as much pleasure with my mouth as you did for me with yours."

"Doesn't make you any less amazing, Terri," Then he kissed her again. He broke the kiss and whispered over her lips. "I want you to suck my cock and I want to come in your mouth. I want to lick your pussy again, I enjoyed it so much. And then I want to fuck you again. Oh, yes, Terri, I want to fuck your beautiful, sweet, little pussy again." He kissed her again, another long, wet, tongue-twisting, passionate kiss.

Terri sucked in air when Dan pulled his lips from hers. "Ooooo, yessss! Come on." She grabbed Dan's hand and headed for her bedroom. She left the door open after they entered. "My mother's at work and won't be home before 5:30 so we won't be disturbed. And, of course, we both have to be back at school long before then." Terri said as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

Dan kicked off his loafers, then began removing his slacks. By the time he got them and his socks off and was beginning to unbutton his shirt, Terri was standing before him in a nearly see-through, lacey pink bra and matching lacey pink thong that wonderfully enhanced the beauty of her hips and thighs, but were so scanty as to make one wonder why a woman would wear them... except to be, as now, beautifully sexual.

"Wow, Terri. You are beautiful."

Terri blushed and grinned as she reached behind her back to undo her brassiere. When her 34C breasts were free, Terri gave Dan a wicked smile as she massaged them and pinched her already hard nipples.

Dan's cock was now as hard as it ever got, looking at this beautiful young woman and knowing what was going to happen. He dropped his shirt and shoved his boxers down and kicked them to one side. His cock stood up at attention at about a 45 degree angle, all bulging veins and swollen head.

Terri had finished peeling her panties down and kicked them to the side, also. Her eyes now roamed up and down Dan's naked body. He was in good shape. Besides the flat stomach, he had strong-looking legs and arms, good shoulders, and just enough body hair to be attractive to her. But her eyes concentrated on his hard cock. The curtains on the one window in her bedroom were open. The window looked out onto the backyard, which had a privacy hedge around it. There was plenty of light in the bedroom to see every detail of his cock.

Terri had watched enough porn to know what she wanted to do next. She knew that the sex in porn was generally exaggerated and played to the desires of men. But she also knew that she could use some of the exaggerated play to her advantage.

Terri dropped to her knees in front of Dan. He kept his pubic hair trimmed very closely. She took hold of his erection and stroked it a couple of times. Dan groaned. She carefully inspected his hard cock, the blue veins, full and snaking around it, the swollen head, the very firmness of his cock as she squeezed. She looked at his balls, taking her other hand to lift and fondle them. She was fascinated with this clear and close up look at a man's fully erect cock and testicle filled scrotum. Terri looked up at Dan and smiled. He looked down into those beautiful blue eyes and wondered if he were having a dream. And then he gasped and tilted his face towards the ceiling as Terri slid her hot, wet mouth over his cock and began sucking on it and stroking it at the same time.

"Ah! God! Oh, Terri, that's good," Dan breathed out, enjoying her mouth and hand working gently on his cock. It wasn't like he hadn't had other women fondle his balls, stroke and suck his cock. But he'd never had a sexual ingénue like Terri do so, and then to tell him up front how she wanted to do it and to have him come in her mouth, also. That was just icing on a great big sexually exciting cake.

All these thoughts, exciting sexual thoughts, left his brain as Terri took her hand off his cock and began sucking it deeper into her mouth, until she was sucking over five of his seven inch long cock deep into her mouth, nearly gagging on it. Terri had watched her mother's porn videos many times, and later, went on the Internet to watch porn. She knew something about sucking cock from that, but also, she used to practice with her dildo. She wanted to be able to please a man orally when the opportunity presented itself. With the one boy who she'd given the bj to, well, he wasn't nearly as big in length and thickness as Dan. She'd been able to take him all the way in her mouth without even gagging. With Dan she couldn't, or she'd have to work at it.

Go for it, Terri told herself. She grabbed Dan by the back of his thighs, took in a deep breath, then forced her head forward, forced his cock into the top of her throat, feeling it bending slightly, then her nose was against his belly and her lower lip against his scrotum. She gagged, pulled back and gasped, then did it again. The third time she did it she managed to get her tongue out and lick his balls.

Oh my dear God! Dan thought, for a sexual novice she certainly knows what she's doing. He knew he didn't have the biggest cock in the world, but then again, he didn't have the smallest one either. Still, he hadn't met too many women who could, or would, deep throat him. But here was beautiful, innocent, young Terri doing it.

Now Dan's cock was coated with the thick and very slick saliva that deep throating produces and Terri was once again stroking his now well lubricated cock and sucking on it at the same time. She kept this up for several minutes, looking up at Dan every now and then. He looked back down at her. "You're beautiful. You're wonderful," he told her. She would have smiled but her mouth was full of his cock. She was really enjoying sucking this older man's cock, her math professor. And she really wanted him to come in her mouth.

And then it was happening. Dan felt the build-up of sexual tension just prior to explosive release. This was going to be a good orgasm, he could tell. All the facts and factors that brought him to this point, to have his student willingly, wantonly sucking his cock in her bedroom was a massive ego boost and a major sexual turn-on.

"Terri," Dan said hoarsely. "I'm going to cum, Terri."

She smiled up at him with her eyes. She reached down to touch her pussy. It was wet, literally dripping wet. Sucking Dan's cock was so much better than the one other time she'd done it. She was really into it. Terri began rubbing her clitoris and moaning with the beautiful, sensitive pleasure of it.

All of a sudden Dan grabbed Terri's head and pressed his hips forward as he cried out, grunting and groaning, "Yessss!"

Terri felt his cock spasm in her mouth and a second later the first pulse of his thick semen splattered against the back of her mouth. She began swallowing while sucking and stroking his cock and rubbing her clitoris even harder. She felt Dan's cock spasm several times. Each time he grunted and each time his cock shot more cum into her mouth. And then her rubbing of her clitoris, combined with the excitement of sucking off her math professor and swallowing his cum, brought her to orgasm, also. She moaned and groaned as her body shuddered with pleasure and she had a hard time not biting down hard on Dan's cock.

Finally, Terri pulled her mouth off his cock and rested her forehead against his thigh as the last of her orgasm throbbed through her body. Her hand was squeezing Dan's cock rhythmically.

Dan, himself, was through with his orgasm and it had been every bit as good as he thought it was going to be. His legs felt rubbery. And, at the edges of his consciousness, he realized that Terri must have had an orgasm too. He laughed, then he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back upright as he knelt down in front of her. Her hand slipped off his now softening cock.

"I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Terri, you are one hell of an amazing woman. And did you just have an orgasm, too?"

Terri opened her eyes and blinked with a smile. "Yeah, I did. I was so turned on sucking your cock, knowing you were going to come in my mouth that I was literally dripping wet. And when I touched my clit I knew that I could come. And I did, right after you did." She paused. "Oh Dan, I loved that. I loved sucking your cock. I loved swallowing your cum."

"I loved it, too, dear. Just like I loved licking your pussy the other day. For being a novice at sex, you are one hell of a good cock sucker."

Terri was pleased and laughed. Then Dan put his hand on either side of her face and gave her a long, loving kiss, swirling his tongue around hers, chasing it in and out of her mouth and his, tasting the dregs of his cum on it and in her mouth. Terri was surprised, not expecting him to kiss her after coming in her mouth. It pleased her that he did.

Dan got to his feet and grabbed Terri's hand and helped her up. He embraced her and kissed her again. "It's going to take me a bit to recover," he told her. "And you might be too sensitive, your clitoris, for more stimulation. With some women it's like that. With others, not so much. But if you think you can take it, I'd love to go down," here he paused and gave Terri big grin and a quick double eyebrow raise, "on your tasty, dripping wet, pussy.

Terri laughed at how Dan had phrased his desire. "Let's find out," she said. She turned and got on her double bed. As she did, she gave Dan a beautiful view of her pussy and ass. And, even from where he was standing, he could see how wet her pussy was. Terri threw a couple of pillows against the headboard, turned over and lay back against them. She bent her legs at the knees, feet flat on the bed, and let her legs splay out. "Is this okay?" she asked, grinning impishly at him.

"That's beautiful," Dan said as he took in the sight of her beautiful face, full breasts, flat stomach, shapely thighs and calves, and, most importantly, her pretty little pink pussy, glistening with her vaginal lubrication.

Dan got up on the bed on his stomach, between Terri's legs. He wrapped his hands around the tops of her thighs and wasted no time in getting his mouth down on her pussy. Mmm, he thought, I love this smell and this taste, as he began licking and sucking on Terri's inner labia.

Terri breathed out with pleasure at the feeling of Dan's mouth on her pussy. "Ohhh, yes, Dan. I love your mouth on my pussy."

"Mmm," was Dan's response as he kept licking, sucking, and nibbling up and down Terri's sweet, young vagina. He lifted his head. "Is it okay? Is it too sensitive?"

"No," Terri shook her head. "It's wonderful."

"Great," Dan said, and went back to making oral love to this amazing and lovely young woman. He didn't know where this relationship was going, but he hoped it would last a long time.

Terri began moaning and making little noises deep in her throat. Dan looked up from under his brows as he continued making love to her pussy with his mouth. She had her eyes closed and was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

Dan reached up and firmly squeezed Terri's outer labia, with her clitoris pinched between them. He continued licking on the sensitive area below the clitoris while he pinched and tugged on the labia and the clitoris caught between them.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, Dan!" Terri cried out. Her hips lifted off the bed and she pressed her pussy hard into Dan's licking, sucking mouth. Her hips began undulating, up and down, as Dan's finger pinched and tugged on her labia and clitoris. "Oh, fuck! Yes, Dan!" Terri gasped.

Dan kept up what he was doing for several moments and then Terri's body started convulsing as another orgasm exploded from her pussy and flooded her body and mind with intense pleasure. She cried out in a strangled voice, "I'm coming! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Dan released his hold on Terri's labia and stopped working his lips and tongue on her pussy. He just held on to her thighs while her orgasm peaked and then began to fade.

"Oh my!" Terri sighed. Then she giggled. "You are so good at that, Dan."

Dan pulled himself up into a kneeling position and smiled. "Practice, dear. Practice. And a desire to do it well." He wiped the wetness off his lips and chin with his hand and wiped his hand on his thigh.

"Come here," Terri said, holding out her arms. She scooted down off the pillows to meet him

Dan lowered himself over Terri's warm body. She embraced him and kissed him deeply, tasting her pussy on his tongue in his mouth, and excited to be doing so.

While they were kissing, Dan maneuvered his hips around until his cock, which was now hard once again, was pressing in just the right spot. He rotated his hips and his cock slid through Terri's vaginal sphincter and deep into her vagina to begin fucking her with smooth, long strokes.

Terri gasped and clung tightly to Dan. His cock, fucking her, felt so damned good. She was still revved up from her two previous orgasms. She didn't have any experience with this. She didn't know what to expect. Two orgasms in a short period of time and now... now she was sure she was going to have another one and pretty soon, too. Whenever she masturbated, she'd have one orgasm and that was it. Of course, she often masturbated just before going to sleep, so maybe that was a factor.

Dan was loving how good Terri's tight little pussy felt on his cock. He loved how she was making little noises of pleasure and holding on to him so tightly. At his age and with his sexual experience, and after having just come in Terri's mouth, he figured he could go for a long time. But he didn't want to. He wanted to have another orgasm soon and, of course, he'd have to get back to the university before his next class started.

He started thinking about fucking Terri in the ass, wondering if she ever experimented anally with her dildo. If she was an anal virgin he wondered if, at some point, he could talk her into letting him fuck her in the ass or, at the very least, give it a try. He was sure he could. But right now, he visualized her using a long dildo, the kind that was firm but quite bendable. Lubing up her ass and the dildo. Having a squeaky clean colon. Slowly inserting the dildo into her ass, through her anus and her rectum and, slowly, carefully, up into her colon, deeper and deeper until the whole dildo disappeared from view as her finger pushed the last of it through her anus, which closed up on it after it was all the way in.

Oh fuck, he thought, that would be so hot and then I could fuck her pussy with the dildo in her ass and deep up in her colon. Dan moaned. Then, he told himself, after I fucked her pussy and she comes, she could pull the dildo out... and suck on the end that had been deep up inside her. And then I could fuck her ass and make her come as I came and shot a big load of my cum in her ass.

The thought of doing something like that with Terri, a pure fantasy to be sure, excited Dan. "Oh, Terri, Terri," he gasped.

"Yes, Dan. I'm close. Your cock feels so good fucking me. I'm going to come again. I want to feel you come in my pussy."

"Ahhhh! Yes! Yes!" Dan cried out as he began fucking Terri's pussy hard and fast as his orgasm arrived and he began shooting thick wads of his cum deep down inside Terri's pussy.

Terri wailed and groaned and then she, too, began coming, and coming, and coming. This orgasm, one part of her brain realized, was better than the other two.

And then they were done. Hearts beating hard. Panting. Covered in a light sheen of sweat. And feeling oh so good and oh so relaxed.

They kissed sweetly, then again. Terri sucked on his tongue, then Dan sucked on hers. He held himself up on straight arms and smiled at her. "Amazing young woman," he said.

Terri laughed. "Amazing... older man."

Dan laughed, then carefully pulled his cock, which was very flaccid now, wetly from her pussy, then flopped over on his back. Terri, closed her legs, turned over on her side and pulled her legs up.

"Gosh, it would be nice to just take a nap now, wouldn't it?" Terri asked wistfully.

"Absolutely. But we'll have to save that for another time." Dan levered himself up, then leaned down to kiss Terri on the cheek. "I've got to get back to the University and so do you, my dear. And the longer we lay here the harder it will be..."

"And I want it harder," Terri said with a giggle.

Dan laughed, kissed her cheek again. Which way to the bathroom, Terri?"

"Out my bedroom door to the right and straight ahead.

Dan got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Terri sighed but got up, too, and went into her mother's bedroom to use her bathroom to do the same. But she was smiling. Wow! she thought, that was fucking fantastic. I'm going to have to tell Cynthia and Darlene about this like I promised them.

At the front door, several minutes later, Terri and Dan exchanged phone numbers. "I'll call you when I figure out the next best time to get together for me. And if it's good for you, then we'll do this again. Would you mind going to a motel? We could take that little nap after. I'd like that."

Terri grinned, she'd like that too. "Okay," she said, then kissed Dan on the mouth one last time before they went out the door to head back to the University.

Chapter 6

Wednesday, August 20

River View Chiropractic was a single story building that sat by itself among a small cluster of other health-related businesses. Tom was parked about a block away and had a good view of the small parking lot on the side of the building. It was 6:20 p.m. and a Lincoln Navigator pulled out of the parking lot and drove off in the opposite direction. Now, only Sara's silver Lexis was left in the parking lot.

Fifteen minutes went by and then Tom's phone rang. He checked it. It was Sara. "Hello, Sara," he said simply.

"Hello, Tom. Are you close by?"

"Yep. You ready for me now?"

"Oh yeah, Tom. I'm ready," Sara said in a sexy, breathy voice.

Tom squeezed his groin muscles tightly, making his cock feel good. "I'm starting my car now. I'll see you in a minute."

Sara unlocked the front door when she saw Tom coming up the sideway. She locked it again after he entered. When she turned around, Tom pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Sara, keys still in hand, placed her arms around Tom's neck and pressed up against him as the kiss became more passionate.

"It's only been two days, but I must have masturbated six times thinking about tonight," Tom said as he pulled his lips from Sara's.

Sara smiled. She was flattered. "Come on, this way," she said taking Tom's hand and pulling him towards a corridor.

"What? Wait. I thought we were going to, you know, do it on your desk."

Sara smiled over her shoulder. "Another time, maybe. This is something else I've always wanted to do." Sara led Tom into one of the treatment rooms.

In the middle of the room was a padded, leatherette upholstered treatment table. Suspended at the foot of the table was a roll of paper that could be pulled up over the table, then ripped off and disposed of for each new patient who laid down there. There was no paper over the table now.

"I wiped down the surface so it's nice and clean. After we're done, I'll wipe it down again," Sara said. She was excited to be doing this, fucking in a treatment room where she worked and, especially, to be fucking this handsome young man. Her body shivered just slightly with anticipation.

Sara turned to Tom and embraced him, tilting her face up to him. She decided to be blunt and bold and, unlike some women, she liked talking "dirty." Only she didn't think of it as dirty, only as directly sexual or erotic. "You ready to fuck me in here, Tom?"

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers
1...45678...14