Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I get it. There is no perfect world."

"Right, because I will be the first one to tell you that if there was, I'd really love to get you and your mother with me, in bed, at the same time. How's that?"

"Oh that would be awkward. Believe me. Very awkward."

"But it would be a perfect world, so you and your mother wouldn't have problem with it."

Terri laughed. "Right, only it would be your perfect world, not mine." But then Terri remembered that her mother was bisexual, or she was pretty damned sure she was. And she remembered kissing Cynthia and Darlene and liking it. So maybe, well, maybe kissing her mother would feel about the same, from a purely physical point of view. If she and her mother got into bed together with Tom, assuming that her mother would do such a thing, then how awkward would it be, really? And would her mother want to make love to her, Terri, too? And if so, since she, herself, was definitely bi-curious, would she want to, be able to make love to her mother? Terri's mind was spinning now and she almost missed what Tom was saying.

"Right. And in all honestly I would like to be your mother's lover, too, but I'm not going to lie to her or sneak around hoping she doesn't find out about you and me... because, Terri, and here I go being premature again..."

"Oh Tom, there was nothing premature about your, uh, lovemaking," Terri gave him a devilish smile.

Tom laughed, and continued, "What I mean to say, my dear, is that I do believe that I'm falling in love with you. No. Scratch that. I have fallen in love with you, head over heels. It was love at first sight... when I first saw you in the cafeteria Wednesday."

Terri pushed Tom over onto his back and got on top of him. "Do you really and truly mean that, Tom Reynolds?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Good, because I feel the same way," Terri said, and then planted a long, passionate kiss on Tom's mouth. "When I looked up and saw you when you came to my table and asked to sit with me, my pussy started getting wet." Terri giggled. "Well, not really, but my heart skipped a beat."

Tom pulled Terri down for a kiss. When their lips finally, slowly, sweetly parted, Tom looked lovingly into Terri's eyes. "I've heard about love at first sight, but I've never believed it. None of the other girls I've been with ever came close to making me feel how I feel about you."

"How many girls?" Terri blurted out. "No. Forget that. Rude question. It's none of my business.

"Twenty-one, counting you, dear."

"And how old are you?"

"Twenty-one."

"What a coincidence. One girl for every year. You must have started out young."

"Not necessarily, but, uh, I was sixteen when I had my first sex. It was with an older woman. She was thirty-six."

"Soooo, do you want to know how many men, boys and men, and you are definitely in the men category, that I've been with."

"That's totally up to you, Terri. I would love you anyway, no matter how many."

"Well, counting you and your dad, five. But the other three really don't count. They were boys I dated in high school. I gave a hand job to two of them and the other one and I traded oral sex.

Tom frowned. "Are you telling me that you were a virgin when you first had sex with my dad?" He felt a twinge of jealousy.

"Well," Terri screwed up her face, "yes and no. I masturbate with dildos. I used a dildo to de-virginize myself."

Tom laughed. "De-virginize?"

"Well, breaking the maidenhead or deflowering seem rather archaic terms so I made up a new word. So anyway, your father only took my virginity, so to speak, by being the first man, his cock that is, to fuck me. I'd had plenty of practice with a dildo before that. Besides, Tom, I'll bet you masturbated a lot before your first sex with a woman."

Tom grinned. "Still do."

"Right," Terri said, smiling.

"So what now, Terri?" Tom asked.

"Now? Well we have the room for the night, we might as well stay here and sleep together." And then she grinned. "Ooo, Tom, I've never slept, as in actually slept with a b... uh, man. This will be a first." While she and Dan had met at a motel a few times, it always seemed that he was pressed for time, so she'd never taken a nap with him after sex.

Tom chuckled. "Okay, that's good. No, actually, that's great. But what I meant is how and when to we tell our parents? And as to spending the night here, I'll have to call my dad. I mean just to let him know that I'm okay. And I'm sure you'll have to call your mom. Right?"

"Yeah, of course, but I'll tell her the same thing, that I'm okay and that I'm in a motel with a really nice guy from school, that I'll be home in the morning."

"And she'll be okay with that?"

"She won't necessarily like it, but she'll accept it. Now, as to when and how to tell our parents about us, I don't know. I want to say right away. But Tom, as much as I like you, this is our first time together. I've had a lot more experience with Dan, uh, your father. And, of course, you've had even more with my mother. Let's wait and see how things go between us, okay?"

"Yeah, okay... but what about you and dad, me and your mother? We just tell them thanks but it's over?"

"Do you want it to be over between you and my mother?"

Tom gave Terri a sheepish grin and shrugged.

"Oh come on, Tom, admit it. My mom is hot, and the idea of having sex with me and my mother excites you."

"Okay, yeah, it does. I mean, I really think I could love you both. People can love more than one person at a time, you know. And does the thought of being my lover and my dad's lover excite you, too."

Terri smiled. "Yeah, I have to admit it does. I really like your dad and I'd really hate to give up being his lover just now." Terri frowned. "But could you accept that... me and you being lovers and me and your dad being lovers, too?"

Now Tom smiled. His cock was getting hard, thinking about having sex with Terri and Sara, not at the same time, of course, but just having them, mother and daughter, as his lovers. "Yeah, I can handle that, as long as you can handle me continuing to make love to your mother."

Terri nodded, "Okay. I'm sure I can handle that. In fact, strangely, the thought of you fucking my mother kind of excites me. Do you go down on her, too."

"Well, yeah. Hell, we've even had anal sex."

Terri's mouth dropped open. "Anal sex? Oh wow! Did she like it?"

"She was the one who suggested it. And yeah, she liked it. She can come that way."

"Oh wow! Really? I've never had anal sex and..."

Tom grinned. "Well, if you're interested, I could show you."

Terri gave Tom a serious look. "Um. Yeah, sure. I mean I could at least give it a try."

Tom pulled Terri close. He kissed her sweetly on the lips. "Okay, but not now. I mean, we need some proper lubricant and Sara, that is, your mother, she told me she gave herself a little enema before we had anal sex. You know, so there wouldn't be a mess."

"Oh yeah. Right." But Terri was excited about the thought of trying anal sex. And who better to try it with than Tom. Of course, there was Dan. He probably had even more experience with having anal sex with a woman than Tom. Of course, if Tom was okay with her still being Dan's lover, for now, well, if anal sex worked out okay with Tom, then she could do it with Dan, too.

And then another thought sent a frission of excitement through her body. Making love to Tom and his father at the same time. Could they do that? Or would it be too weird? Was she being a sick bitch for even thinking about it? But she knew that some women, not just porn actresses, had threesomes and that they even had double penetration. She didn't know if any fathers and sons did it. But if she could imagine it, well then it had probably happened. She'd bet anything that brothers had done it. Just like she'd bet that sisters, regular women, just really horny ones, have had sex with one guy. Hell, she was sure that mothers and daughters have had sex with the same man at the same time, so it was within the realm of possibility that she and her mother could have sex with Tom at the same time. Possible, but highly improbably she figured.

Terri liked sex. Her mother had educated her and prepared her to like it for the pure carnal pleasure of it, not saying that you couldn't have a deep, affectionate love for a person and still enjoy sex purely for the sex. All these thoughts had brought her libido up to a slow boil. She pulled Tom over on top of her, wrapped her legs around his hips, thrust her pussy up against him, kissed him wetly, deeply, passionately.

"Fuck me, Tom," she whispered. "I want to feel you fucking me again."

Tom was ready, his cock fully hard. He'd been having the same kinds of thoughts that Terri had been having. Wondering if he could fuck her and her mother together. If Terri would go for it. If Sara would go for it. Wondering if Sara and his father would understand and even find each other sexual attractive. Wondering if the four of them could ever have sex together. He knew it might be more than a little weird to be making love to Terri while his father was making love to Sara right next to them... and then switching. Or even, yes even double penetration, he and his dad fucking Terri at the same time, vaginally and anally... and then Sara. He figured if Sara liked his dad, then she'd probably be able to enjoy a dp. She liked anal sex as well as vaginal sex. It would just be the "weird" factor of Sara and Terri in bed together that might stop it... or of him and his dad. But in his imagination, it all worked out beautifully and he imagined, first Terri then Sara, getting fucked at the same time by his father and him.

"Oh yes," Tom whispered back. He maneuvered his hips. Terri reached down between them and positioned his hard cock just right, then Tom thrust the full length of his cock deep into Terri's very wet pussy, making her gasp. And then they were off to the races, each fantasizing about what each of them really didn't think could happen, but imagining it nevertheless. Such being the power of a strong libido and an open mind when it came to sex.

Terri "saw" her slipping Dan's cock into her pussy, leaning over him, kissing him while Tom slipped his cock in her ass. She didn't even know what that would feel like. But in her mind it felt wonderful, two hard cocks fucking her at the same time. And then her mental focus switched to "seeing" her mother. She was sucking Tom's cock. Dan was on his back between her mother's legs sucking on her pussy. Then her mother mounted Tom's cock and Dan got behind her and began fucking her mother in the ass and her mother was moaning and groaning... .

"Ohhh Tom!" Terri cried out as she began coming again, a wonderfully intense, fantasy driven orgasm.

Tom began grunting and panting and his cock unleashed another load of his cum into Terri's pussy. His own imagination had been stoked by mental images of him and his father fucking both Terri and Sara at the same time. A part of his mind wondered if he was just a sick bastard to be thinking thoughts like that.

"Tom?" Terri said after a few moments.

Tom raised up, gave Terri a kiss on the lips, carefully pulled his cock from her pussy, then just as carefully rolled off of her and onto his back. His hand sought out hers and gave it a squeeze. "Yeah?"

Terri's heartbeat went up again. "If I tell you a secret, will you promise not to get mad?"

Tom turned on to his side and propped himself up on his elbow and looked into Terri's eyes. What, he wondered, was she was going to say? His father was a better lover? Oh well, better now than later. "Okay. I promise I won't get mad. What's the secret?"

"It's just that I really like you, Tom. Actually, I think I might be in love with you..."

"That's your secret?" Tom interrupted. "Because, like I told you, I feel the same way, Terri."

"Really, really Tom?"

"Yes really, really. I mean, I know it's too soon, and you know it too, but, yeah, that's how I feel."

"That's wonderful, Tom, but that's not the secret."

"Well—"

"Shhh. Listen to me. Because I feel the way I do about you, I feel that I have to be totally and completely honest with you. I seem to be a much more, um, sexual person that I thought I was... because while we were making love just now," Terri paused, took in a deep breath and let it out, "because I was fantasizing, imagining all four of us, you, me, mom, your dad, all of us having sex together and—"

"Oh wow!" Tom exclaimed and then he was kissing Terri hard on the mouth, cutting off her words. When he broke the kiss he grinned at her. "Well, my sick, sexually fantasizing friend, it seems I'm sick also because I was imagining the same thing. I mean, if we are both okay with each of us continuing our affairs with each other's parent, well then, what if my father and your mother met and liked each other? Like maybe we could manage that. And, hell, Terri, there are swingers, couples who have sex together. So it would be like one older couple and one younger couple but, like, the age thing doesn't bother us. Does it? The only thing that could stop that from happening, I mean, if we really wanted to see if it could, would be the "weird" factor. You know, you being in the same bed with your mom, me in the same bed with my dad. And the "weird" factor would work both ways, us to them, them to us."

"You were really thinking about all of us having sex together just now."

"Yep. I was heavily into thinking about my dad and I giving you and Sara a dp."

"Oh my God!" Terri exclaimed then laughed. "So was I. Only, just before I came, it was like I was watching you three having sex. You on the bottom, Mom over you, and Dan behind her. And, I don't know, it was such a strongly sexual image to me, that's what drove me to orgasm.

Tom kissed Terri sweetly. "Well, they say great minds think alike. It seems that we are both on the same wavelength when it comes to sex.

The next morning, after making love again, Tom and Terri went to a nearby restaurant and had a hearty breakfast. Because Sara would most likely be home early Saturday morning and because Sara knew Tom's car, Terri had him drop her off a block away from her house.

Terri gave Tom a sweet kiss before getting out of the car. She leaned back. "Call me later, okay?"

"You bet," Tom said.

Terri closed the door and Tom drove away. She wondered what they were doing. Could they really keep up their love affairs with each other's parent? Was it even right to do so? Then she remembered a time, not that long ago, that her mother was dating two men at the same time. Knowing her mother, Terri was sure she was fucking them both, too. So, was this any different? Only in the fact that Tom knew that she was seeing another man and that she knew he was seeing another woman and that the other man and woman were their parents.

* * * *

Tom and Terri continued eating lunch together in the University cafeteria most days and they continued meeting, when they could, to make love. If Terri was sure her mother wouldn't be home for a sufficient length of time, Tom would meet her at her house. Other times, they would meet at Tom's house. Sometimes, but not often, they would go to a motel. Tom also had friends, a couple that he'd known since his first year at River City U. who had an apartment and, after explaining to them that sometimes Terri and he needed a place to rendezvous, his friends gave him a key to their apartment. They both worked nights at the same restaurant. The only caveats were that Tom and Terri couldn't make love in their bed and that they would leave the apartment as clean and neat as they found it. Tom and Terri managed to meet and make love at least three times a week. And they were falling in love with each other as each day went by.

It wasn't all sex, of course. They went to dinner, on picnics, hiking, biking, or just sat and talked or listened. It was the same with their continuing affairs with each other's parent. The sex was important, and good, but that wasn't all there was to it. Terri and Dan truly enjoyed being in each other's company, as did Tom and Sara, even if sex wasn't in the forecast for that day. Knowing what they were doing, with whom and when, made it a bit less complicated for Tom and Terri to balance their dual love lives.

Chapter 9

Friday, December 5

Dan was heading downtown from River City U. on the freeway when he noticed that the car on his right was keeping pace with him. The woman driving the car, a very attractive woman from the glances Dan gave her, was continually turning her head to glance at him, too.

Getting picked up on the freeway, Dan's male ego immediately made him think.

The next time he looked over at her he took a really good look and then did a double take. No! It can't be, he thought. It looks just like my ex-wife, Sara.

Now the woman was nodding to herself as if she had confirmed something. She looked directly at Dan and indicated that she wanted him to exit the freeway at the next off-ramp, then she slowed down abruptly and moved her car in behind his.

He thought quickly. If I speed up, don't exit, lose her, she probably has my car license number already and, if she's sharp, which she is if she's Sara, she will have seen my RCU Faculty parking sticker in the rear window. "Ah well," Dan sighed out loud, "let's get this over with."

When Dan exited the freeway, Sara following closely, he found he was in a tree-lined residential area. There were few cars on the street and parking was easy. Dan got out of his car and walked back to Sara's. She had her window down.

"Hello, Sara," he said, giving her a weak smile. That's how he felt, weak and shaky, and his heart was beating hard.

"So it is you, Daniel." Sara had always called him Daniel whenever she was angry with him.

Well, she has good reason to be angry with me, Dan thought. I took her son away from her and never contacted her again.

"Yep, it's me," Dan said simply. Then, "You going to have me arrested?"

Sara scowled at Dan. "Where's my son?" she demanded. He could see that she was very nearly crying.

"He's here, in River City with me. He's a fine handsome young man, blonde hair, blue eyes, like you. He's in his last year at RCU. He's majoring in Western History. He loves history. I guess he got that from you. He's near the top of his class and..." Dan stopped talking. Susan's face had gone pale. A shocked look came into her eyes.

"And... and... you, Daniel, you're a professor at RCU?" Sara asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes I am." He was puzzled.

"And your last name, now, is Reynolds?"

"Yes, but how did you—?"

"And you change little Bobbie's name to Tom, Tom Reynolds?"

"Of course I did. But, Sara—"

"Oh my God! What have I done?" Sara whispered. She covered her face with both hands and began to cry, large, heaving sobs.

Dan leaned down and rested both hands on the windowsill of Sara's car. "What is it Sara? What's the matter?"

"You son of a bitch!" Sara turned a tear-streaked face towards Dan. "It's all your fault!"

"What the hell are you talking about, Sara?" This was like playing a very old and not very good record.

"Daniel!" Sara said through gritted teeth. "I met Tom Reynolds a few weeks ago and—" Sara heaved a big sad sigh. "And... well, Daniel, Tom and I are lovers."

"What?!" Dan yelled.

"Keep your voice down, dick head," Sara told him. "I said, in case you don't understand, I've been fucking our... my son, you son of a bitch!"

"Jesus H. Christ on a raft!" Dan exclaimed. "And how is that my fault?"

"Don't be purposefully obtuse, Daniel. If you hadn't stolen him from me, if I had at least known what his name was and where he lived, then this never would have happened.

"Oh God, what am I going to do? Obviously, I have to tell him," Sara answered her own question.

Sara tightly gripped the steering wheel with both hands, turning her knuckles white. Her breath was ragged. "Okay. We made a mistake. We didn't know. We didn't do it intentionally. What's done is done and can't be changed. But we can go on from here. It'll be all right." Inside she felt a twinge of shame as she realized how much she had enjoyed making love to Tom, how much she enjoyed his company, as well as his body, how much she would miss that.

1...7891011...14