Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, like that, ooohhhhh, yes, it's wonderful, honey, yes, harder, harder, yes, I'M CUMMMMINNNGGGG!"

As I was screaming this out I felt him go rigid and jet huge spurts of hot cum in the end of my cunt. The feeling of this pushed my sensations up another notch and I felt waves of pure ecstasy pour through my body.

I must have collapsed onto Greg and maybe even passed out because I have little recollection of the next few minutes. When I recovered I was still lying on him; he had his arms loosely around me and we were both breathing hard. We stayed like that for a long time and I may have even drifted off to sleep. Next thing I knew Greg was moving and his flaccid cock had dropped out of my pussy, letting a flood of cum pour onto the sheets. Our breathing had eased and I rolled off Greg and lay beside him. He bent to kiss me and cuddle me as close as he dared.

"Thank you, darling," he whispered.

"Mmmm, thank you too, honey. I really needed that. Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight dearest."

I awoke the next morning to find the sun streaming through the window and Greg lying beside me, his head propped on his hand as he watched me wake up.

'Good morning sleepyhead," he said softly, kissing my eyes open properly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a log. Did you?"

"Absolutely. Thank you for last night. It was wonderful."

"Mmmm, thank you too. I really enjoyed it. Reckon you could go another round or are you all fucked out?"

"Another round with you is certainly no hardship and I'm definitely up for it."

"Well, I need to pee first," I replied, rolling away from him and heading to the bathroom.

When I returned he was making coffee for us at the small bench. I watched him as he moved, the interplay of the muscles in his back and legs, the way he moved gracefully and economically. He would have made an excellent model for an artist. He turned with the two cups and approached the bed, placing the cups on the side tables.

"You like what you see?" he asked.

"Mmmm, very much, though this fella could be a little harder don't you think?"

I reached for his cock and started caressing it, skinning his foreskin back and forth over the head, occasionally taking his exposed head into my mouth. It took only a very few minutes of this before he was stiff as a post. I cupped his balls in my hand, then as I lay on my stomach, with Greg still standing by the bed, I used both hands to separate his balls, pulling them out and down as far as possible. I bent my head backwards to look up at his face to gauge his response as I slowly increased the pressure on each ball, pressing into it with my thumb. He made no attempt to move away and the only change was that the smile on his face became a little more rigid and his eyes grew slightly apprehensive.

"I wonder how much pressure these could take until they popped," I mused aloud.

"Well, I suggest you don't find out today."

"Hmmm, could be fun though. Maybe another time."

Without warning I twisted each ball as far around as I could, then released them both.

"Owww!" Greg yelled. "What did I do to deserve that?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to see how you'd react. I've always had this fantasy about deballing a guy by crushing them to pulp. However, today's far too nice a day for something as dark and deviant as that."

"Thank god for that. So now you've had your play, is your pussy ready to be invaded again?"

"Ooohhh, yes please," I enthused, rolling onto my back and looking up at him.

Greg positioned himself between my legs, pulling me effortlessly down the bed until my legs were spread widely around his thighs. Then without effort, he placed his arms behind my back and lifted me off the bed. I reached up with my arms and held onto his arms to support my upper back as he moved me away from him a little so his cock was lined up with my pussy, then simply let me move back against his hips as his cock penetrated deeply into my cunt. After last evening I had no trouble taking him fully inside me on the first stroke, especially due to the amount of lubrication I'd produced while fantasizing about crushing his balls.

He turned and walked towards the window, holding me in position with his cock implanted deeply in me. I turned my head to see where we were headed and he stopped when my head was almost touching the glass. I could look down, about 30 floors to street level, where I could see a few people and vehicles moving like ants below. If I could see them they could surely see me, if they looked up. What an amazing feeling of exposure. It was like having sex in public.

Effortlessly Greg began moving me back and forth on his cock, like I was nothing more than a fuck toy, stimulating us both as he withdrew then buried himself deeply within me. Time and again, a regular rhythm which was quickly bringing me closer to my crisis. I looked at his face; it was slightly tense, maybe from the effort, maybe from approaching his release. I hoped the former because I would have liked this to go on forever. He gazed down at me lovingly, moving his focus from my eyes to my pussy, where he must have had a wonderful view of us making love as he continued to insert and withdraw his cock in my love tunnel.

He may have tired of my weight, but I think more likely he just wanted a change of position so he sat on the sofa, spread his legs, which pushed mine even further apart, and pulled me into a more upright position. That felt wonderful; the more upright position meant that there was now more pressure on my clit and as he kept his motion going, my clit was being thoroughly massaged and I was approaching my release rapidly. I heard and felt my breathing quicken, shorten into pants as the familiar sensations surged through me, causing my clit, to tingle as well as travelling to the soles of my feet and causing tingling there also.

"Yes, darling, like that, ooooohhhhh, it's soooo good, yes, yes, yessss, YESSSS I'M CUMMMIIINNNNGGGGG HONEY!"

I used what leverage I had of my hands on his arms to move myself to gain maximum sensation then froze, rigid, before relaxing in his arms, limp and helpless as my orgasm passed and I was left without strength or energy for anything. I clung to Greg, feeling my pointy nipples press against his chest and hearing his deep breathing where my ear rested below his shoulder.

It took but a few moments before Greg picked me up again and carried me to the bed, his cock still fully rigid and deeply implanted inside me. He lay me down on my back, my ass at the edge of the bed, then began fucking me hard, pummelling my pussy with his huge hard cock as he pushed in to his full depth then removed all except the head, time and again, faster and faster until I saw his eyes screw up, head tilt back, his breathing became ragged and with an ecstatic cry he plunged deeper than ever before inside me and stayed there, rigid, as his cock spewed forth his potent sperm against my cervix. Squirt after squirt went in until he had completely drained himself and he relaxed, spent for the time being.

After a few minutes he withdrew and lay beside me as I wriggled further up the bed. We held each other gently and kissed lovingly.

"Who's have thought that my own uncle would turn out to be such a wonderful lover," I murmured after a while. I'm so please we found each other. Thank you darling."

"Mmmm, thank you too, you little sexpot of a niece. I've never heard of anyone as sexy as you, let alone made love with them. What a weekend to remember this is going to be."

"Speaking of which, we need to eat, dress and get back to the gathering. Aren't we going on a tour or something today?"

"Yes, we'd better be there." He looked at the clock on the dresser. "You're right, we'd better move."

We quickly showered together to remove the sexy smells, then ate breakfast, then dressed. Greg wore casual clothing while I wore my usual skirt and top with no underwear, much to Greg's delight.

"Do we take both cars or just one?" he asked.

"Let's just take yours. After all, we're staying at the same hotel so it makes sense to car pool if anyone asks, which they probably won't."

Very soon we arrived at the venue and were engulfed by the large throng of relatives. We quickly slipped apart and continued to chat with other groups of people, catching up on news, exchanging information about what was happening in our lives and asking after other relatives who may or may not have been present. Occasionally Greg and I exchanged a loving glance across the room while taking care to ensure that this was not obvious to others.

The day slipped by in a slow, confusing and endless series of partial conversations with people who were related but usually were not chosen as friends, as these affairs do. The bus trip was boring and Greg and I were unable to find a seat together, as also happened at lunch, where we were on the opposite sides of the room. Possibly this was beneficial as it would have helped allay any suspicions held by other family members that we were other than uncle and niece. Eventually it was time to return to our accommodation so we could dress in our glad rags for the formal dinner, which, coincidentally, was being held in our hotel.

We gratefully slipped into Greg's Audi and drove back to the hotel.

"What say I go down and bribe the head waiter to change the name tags so we sit next to each other?" suggested Greg.

"Oh honey, what a great idea. I was wondering how we'd get some time together. It's certainly worth a try."

Greg went off and I returned to our room, when I stripped off then contemplated what to wear tonight. I needed something sexy, I decided, but for most men this meant I should wear sexy underwear, which was a problem as I never wore any so didn't have any. I checked my wardrobe. The sexiest dress I had was full length with a semi-sheer liner and an outer layer which had cutouts filled with netting in it which allowed observers to imagine they saw parts of me through the liner underneath. I slipped it on and checked it out in the mirror. I tried looking at me from Greg's perspective and realized that it probably was a sexy dress. One cutout in particular, placed at the junction of my thighs, would have revealed my pussy if it had not been for the liner and a thicker layer strategically placed inside that liner. What if I removed the thicker layer, I wondered. I turned around to see the same at the back, the thicker layer had been sewn in to prevent any chance of my ass being seen.

I stripped again and turned the dress inside out, noting that the thicker layers had been sewn right around the hip and breast areas, designed specifically to prevent unwanted viewing of erotic areas. I found my nail scissors and carefully snipped the cotton holding the thicker layers in place. This had better work, I thought, I had no sewing equipment to replace it if it didn't. I had just completed removing both 'safety panels' when the door opened and Greg arrived.

"That's all sorted," he said, "We're sitting together. What're you doing?"

"Just a few modifications to improve my dress for you tonight," I said vaguely, collecting up the excess fabric and scissors and placing them in my bag.

"Ok, we've got half an hour; how do you think we should spend that?"

"Well, we could sit and talk, or we could have a quickie, but I suggest we shower to get off the day's grime, then dress, then head downstairs for a drink before dinner."

"Oh, what a practical niece I have," he replied, stripping out of his clothes before grabbing me and taking me for a shower.

After we'd showered we dressed, him in his suit, tie and, of course, underwear, me in my dress. I sat at the mirror, tidying my hair, wishing I had a hair stylist on call, when he put his arms lightly around me and kissed me.

"That's a pretty dress," he commented. "You look lovely in it."

"Thank you, darling," I replied, standing up, "I hope you like the view it affords you."

He looked me up and down and let out a low whistle.

"What a sexy dress. It has cutouts in all the right places and I can vaguely see you inside them. If I look really hard I can even see your pussy hair."

I turned around for him.

"And your ass," he added.

"Yes, I thought you'd like it. It had modesty panels inside so I removed those especially for you."

"Ah, so that's what you were doing when I arrived. You sexy devil."

He embraced me, running his hand over my almost exposed pussy.

"It will be fun dancing with you later. I'm sure I won't be the only one who enjoys the dancing either."

I gulped. I'd forgotten there was a dance afterwards and that everyone would be able to get a good look at my barely-covered charms. I'd probably get some of the older men who would want to dance with me and have a free fondle. Oh well, I thought, at least I'd have Greg to relieve the sexual tension that would undoubtedly build up.

Twenty minutes later we arrived downstairs in the back of the huge dining room, part of which was set for dinner. There were many family members already there so we helped ourselves to drinks and joined the throng. Chatting with barely remembered relatives is guaranteed to stretch my limits of patience and control. I stood it for nearly thirty minutes then made an excuse to head outside for some air and space.

I was sitting on the step with my drink, wondering how much more of this I could take, when a hand landed on my shoulder and a good looking guy about my age sat down beside me. We introduced ourselves and worked out that we were third cousins. Neither of us recalled having met the other before so Barry, as he introduced himself, was more like a stranger than a relative. We quickly discovered we both had a hatred of cramped spaces and congestion, hence our meeting outside. At least something seemed to have a common family heritage. He asked if I was attached and I couldn't really say I was attached to my uncle, so I was almost obliged to answer that I wasn't. He asked if we could dance together later, to which I readily agreed.

The gong sounded for dinner and we both stood, then he surprised me by taking me in his arms and kissing me quite sexily. Maybe that was something that ran in the family as well. Then we walked inside, hand in hand, and parted to find our places at the table. I found my seat easily - it was beside Greg who was already seated. I told him about Barry and he vaguely remembered meeting him sometime earlier, maybe at the previous family gathering. I mentioned about his kiss, commenting that it actually felt very nice and maybe all the men in the family were good kissers. Greg didn't seem too concerned; after all, it wasn't as though we had an formal sort of relationship.

Dinner went quite smoothly after I answered all the questions from a great aunt and her almost-deaf husband on my other side while Greg chatted amiably with some other relation on his other side. The meal was delicious and it was obviously cooked by a top class chef. After the plates had been cleared, there were the usual speeches from the usual people, then the band tuned up and it was time to dance. Not surprisingly, Greg and I were among the first onto the dance floor.

It was several years since I had last danced so I was quite out of practice. I quickly remembered the reason why I disliked dancing - I was a lot shorter than most men so the position for old time dancing, which they were playing to placate the oldies in attendance, was uncomfortable bordering on painful. However, with Greg there was the added benefit of him holding me gently yet comfortably closely against him so we could feel each other's bodies. It didn't take very long until I could tell he was quite aroused by the movement and my proximity, just as I was by his, except my arousal ran down my leg and was less obvious than his. I just hoped it wouldn't seep through my now much thinner dress.

After a few dances Barry found me and asked for a dance. He was also an excellent dancer but he seemed reluctant to hold me with the same support that Greg did, meaning that dancing soon made my back ache and I asked if I could sit for a while. He sat with me while I watched Greg dance with one of his aunts before he returned to me. He and Barry then chatted about if and when they'd met before while I was able to tune them out, enjoy the music and watch the dancers.

It wasn't long before all the oldies had had their fill of dancing and the band began playing more lively rock type music. I quickly took Greg's hand and led him onto the floor for the type of dancing in which my gymnastic abilities enabled me to perform extremely well. We spent a very enjoyable and energetic forty minutes or so dancing before the band went for a break. As we walked back to our seats Greg asked if I'd like to go home.

"Well, yes, darling. I don't want to be a party pooper and I did enjoy that dancing, but I'm tired, sexy and just want to cuddle up to you in bed."

"Right, let's go."

We farewelled several people who we passed, then headed through the throng of people for the door. We managed to slip outside, relatively unobserved and reached the car in a few minutes.

Once back in our room, my first priority was to remove my dress, but I didn't get the chance because Greg did it for me, undoing the buttons, slipping it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I stepped out of the pile of fabric and began releasing Greg from his clothing, removing it piece by piece, until he was as naked as I was.

"I feel like a shower," I said, "Wanna wash my back?"

"Of course, and you can wash mine."

We ran the shower till it was the right temperature, lukewarm to allow us to cool off after the energetic dancing, then stepped inside, allowing the water to run over us and take away the aches and pains of our activities. We kissed and hugged each other closely, caressing the best bits and arousing each other until we were both more than ready to consummate our desire. Greg picked me up by my thighs, pressed my back against the wall and gently entered my well lubricated pussy. We stayed together like that, remaining stationary as the water ran over us, kissing each other deeply. Oh, I could spend my life with this man; why did we have to be related? Would it really matter? Why was I going on like this?

After several minutes we turned off the shower. Greg stepped out, with me still attached, and sat me on the bench, then stepped back. My pussy suddenly felt empty and I wanted him back inside. He dried me carefully, then dried himself, then, in caveman style, threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the bedroom. I let out a squeal and tried to get him to put me down, which he did, on my back on the bed with my legs wide apart, then he just stood and looked at me, at my tiny body, my gaping wet pussy, and at the love in my eyes for him.

He pulled me towards the edge of the bed and without further ado he entered me, plunging into my depths until he was as deep as he could go. We were both too ready for any play, it was hard fucking from the outset, his erect cock plunging into me, then withdrawing almost completely, then in again, over and over, pushing each of us higher and higher until I felt myself explode in orgasm, waves of ecstatic sensations tumbling through my senses as I heard, as though in the distance, a high pitched scream which I realized was coming from me. He stopped moving, fully inside me and I felt his hot cum squirting against the end of my cunt and the pulsations in his cock as he came hard. We stayed like that for several minutes, our deep, rapid breathing slowing as we recovered. I opened my eyes.

"Wow, that was amazing, honey," I said softly to my lover as he gazed down at me.

"Sure was, honey. You're just so wonderful to make love to, so responsive, so sensuous. Oh how I'd love to love you like this for the rest of my life. But I guess it can't be. Society and genetics win and we're the losers. So this is probably our last night together."