Family Reunion By The Lake Ch. 1

Story Info
Elise's visit is full of surprises.
1.2k words
3.69
61.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise hated family reunions. She had learned to hate them growing up, when her parents would force her to go during summer break. She had protested that now she is in college, she shouldn't have to go. But, her parents told her that that only applied if she had a job. So, she ended up having to go.

After an excruciatingly boring drive, Elise and her family finally arrived at the cabin that the reunion was being held.

"I'm going to go sit by the lake," Elise told her parents as soon as she could get out of the car.

"Okay honey, but don't be gone too long," her mother said back, though Elise ignored her.

Elise hadn't gotten along with her parents in a while. When she was in high school, they used to fight, but she thought they would grow out of it. They continued to fight through high school and all through her first year of college. Now, they just keep out of each others' way. She figured that since they'll be together a lot, she might as well take advantage of this opportunity to get away.

She walked to the edge of the lake, not far from the cabin. At one point, the cabin has a dock on the lake, but Elise walks past that, on down the shore to where she can no longer see the cabin. There was a clearing through the thin trees that crowd the shoreline, so she sat down on the ground to think.

Lost in her thoughts, she doesn't notice the two guys walking up to her until they are almost to her. She snaps back, startled for a moment, but then calms herself.

"Hey," she says, not sure if these guys would stop or if they were just walking by.

"Hi. My name's Steve," One of the guys said.

"I'm Carl," said the other.

"My name's Elise," she fumbled, a bit nervous.

The three talked for a while, the guys obviously checking her out. She caught on to it, but didn't mind. She liked them, too. So, feeling a bit wild she pushed it a bit farther.

"Which one of you is going to kiss me first?"

The guys stood kind of surprised for a moment, then, realizing her intention, played along. Steve leaned in and kissed her. Carl stood by, a little shocked, but excited by the situation.

Steve kept kissing Elise, and as soon as he got the courage, moved his hand down to her tits. She gave no resistance.

"Oooh, that feels good," she cooed.

She enjoyed this for a moment, then realized that Carl was just standing there.

"What are you waiting for, Carl? Touch me!"

He advanced, not quite sure what to make of this. He moved over to Elise's side and began stroking her thighs.

"That's good," Elise moaned.

Elise, anticipating the heat at the lake had worn her shortest shorts, fitting tight against her ass and barely covering it, and a tank top. Steve had his hand inside of her shirt.

"Mind if I remove this?" Steve asked, motioning towards her top.

"Take it all off," she said, as she pulled off her shirt. She surprised Carl by also removing her shorts, leaving her in nothing but her panties. Steve gazed at her perfect orbs, standing firm, her nipples erect. He kneaded them in his hands, then lowered his head to her chest and started licking and sucking her tits.

Carl rubbed her pussy, already wet, Through her thin panties. Elise reached a hand down and moved the crotch to the side, exposing her swollen labia to him. He traced his fingers up and down her lips, wetting his fingers on her juices.

"Eat me," she urged him.

He played with her clit momentarily, causing her to gasp in pleasure, then applied his tongue to her. Her sweet juices flowing into his mouth, he sucked on her clit.

After a few second of this kind of play, Elise grew tired of her partners' slow pace.

"Somebody fuck me!" she said, oblivious to the fact that they were outside, and anyone who wanted to walk up could catch them. She didn't care, and neither did Steve and Carl.

Both guys retracted their positions, and Elise reacted by laying down on the ground. She spread her legs and placed a hand at her clit, not wanting to stop her flow for a moment.

Steve positioned himself between her legs. He unzipped his pants and freed his cock, hard and ready with pre-cum. She grabbed it and guided it to the opening of her cunt.

"Fuck me," she pleaded, her need becoming greater by the second.

He thrust his hips forward, plunging his manhood completely into her in one stroke. She let out a loud moan as she felt his eleven inch shaft stretch her pussy. The immediateness of the penetration caused her to orgasm right away.

"Yes! God, yes!" she screamed, wrapping her legs around him to pull him closer to her.

Carl stood by, watching, not quite sure what to do. Elise helped him out.

"Give me your cock, Carl. I want to suck it."

He pulled out his dick, smaller than Steve's, only nine inches. He knelt down over her head, and she grabbed him and deep throated him.

"You taste so good," she said, slurping his cock.

Steve was pounding away at Elise as hard as he could. Her wetness made their fucking loud. His balls banged against her ass as they gyrated in the dirt, like animals going at it. He played with her tits occasionally, grasping the mounds in his hands and squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Elise began to let out a scream, hailing the onset of another orgasm.

"Cum on my tits, " she ordered, aware of his need coming to a climax.

As she said that, he felt his load ready to shoot. He pulled out of her and came on her tits while she still sucked on Carl's dick. She could tell that Carl was getting ready as well.

"Cum on my face," she said to Carl, just as he was ready.

Carl shot his load on her face and in her hair, unable to control the accuracy of his jizz. She didn't care, she just lapped up what she could onto her tongue, smearing his cum all over her face and Steve's all over her breasts.

She took turns with the guys, cleaning each of their cocks with her mouth. They got dressed, and after quick skinny-dip in the lake, she put her clothes back on as well.

"So," Steve said, "what are you here at the lake for.

"A stupid family reunion."

"That's why we're her," Carl said, surprised. "Which cabin are you staying at?"

"That one," she said, pointing down the lake.

Carl and Steve looked at each other realizing that the girl that they just fucked is, in fact, family.

"That's the same reunion we're here for," Steve said, shocked.

The three agreed not to say anything about the incident. They walked back towards the cabin, but each of them knew that this was just the beginning of their summer trip.

To Be Continued...