Family Rituals Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Amanda learns more but is punished for forgetting her place.
6.5k words
4.54
146.5k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by Powerone and SummerElizabeth8

Chapter 3
Forced to her Knees

The room was suddenly empty, Amanda alone with her father. He sat in the chair, his eyes watching her.

"Stand in front of the fire," his voice was commanding.

Amanda was suddenly scared. Not of her father, but what she might have to do. She had never really thought of her father in a sexual way, what girl did? But now he was going to train her sexually and that would require him to see her naked and touch her. Touch her in her most intimate spots. And she would have to reciprocate. Touch his penis. She didn't know if she could do that. It just felt wrong.

She grew jealous of her mother when she sucked Evan's penis, especially when she drank his cum. In spite of hearing her parent's lovemaking at night, it surprised Amanda to see her mother perform for her father, getting into the doggy position, all of it seemed so degrading. And they expected Amanda to do the same.

She moved quickly to stand in front of the fireplace, her training still making her act without thinking whenever her father ordered her. She looked at him, remembering how transparent the nightgown she was wearing.

"Spread you legs wider. Your thighs must never touch when a man is near. You are to allow them complete access to your sex." He could see the way her perky nipples pushed out the thin garment. Just like her mother, her nipples hardened at the mere thoughts of arousal. He could see the outline of her spread legs, the mystery of her sex enhanced. "Turn sideways. Thrust out your tits for me."

She turned to the side, her back arching as she exaggerated the position, her breasts almost pointing in the air. She felt the material stretching across her breasts, teasing her nipples harder. They felt so big, rubbing against the rough material. She was sure that he could see her dark brown areolas through the almost gauze like material, ashamed at how big they were. She waited, her legs trembling, holding the position he required of her.

He loved her pert ass, her cheeks pushing out the nightgown in the back. She had such a lovely body. He couldn't wait to get her naked and explore her intimately. "Face me." He stood up, moving close to her. "Do you remember position #1?"

She remembered the position, nodding her head. "Yes Sir." She put her hands behind her neck, bowing her elbows out, feeling her breasts pushing hard against the material of the nightgown. She posed for him, her breasts thrust out obscenely.

"Your feet should be spread shoulder width. I want you open and available." He watched as she got into the position. "Very good." His hands went up to her breasts, Amanda flinching when he cupped both of her breasts so naturally, cradling the full breasts in his large hand.

She hadn't expected it, though she should have. His hands moved up and cupped her breasts, making her jump. She had to fight the urge to move away from him, his large hands gripping her breasts almost harshly.

"Still Amanda. Hold still." He felt her body tense as he tightened his grip on her breasts, his fingers digging into her flesh. They were so firm, his large hand able to grip them tightly. He could feel the hard nipples beneath his fingertip. He released them, his fingers moving up to her nipples pushing hard against the fabric. He pinched each one with two fingers, watching her face as he tightened on the throbbing tips. "Don't move," he warned her as he twisted her nipples, feeling the blood pulsating in the tips.

Not even Evan had touched her this way, Evan's touch always gentle. Her father pinched her nipples until the pain raced through her breasts, twisting them until they ached. She was relieved when he released them, but he was not through yet. She watched as his large fingers slowly opened the small buttons of the nightgown with such skill. He pulled the nightgown to the sides until her cleavage was exposed. His finger gave her goose bumps as it traced up and down her deep cleavage, Amanda feeling her nipples getting so hard she thought they would burst.

"Very lovely tits, just like your mothers." He opened the buttons all the way to the waist, his hands moving up to pull the garment to the side. Her raised arms prevented him from slipping it from her shoulders, so he slipped his hands inside and grabbed her naked breasts and pulled them out.

She felt a strange tingling between her legs when his calloused hands touched her naked breasts, feeling him hefting them up as if they were cantaloupe and pulling them out into the flickering light of the fireplace. He cradled them while a finger rubbed back and forth over her swollen nipples, teasing them harder. His eyes stared at her naked bosom, taking in the sight of her young flesh, her bosom turning red in shame.

"Take off the nightgown," his voice breaking the silence of the room, only Amanda's heavy breathing as she felt her breasts caressed by her father seemed almost natural.

She put her hands down, sliding the nightgown off of her shoulders, letting it fall to her feet. She stepped out of it, kicking it to the side as she stood in front of her father in only the simple white panties. She spread her legs again, her arms going back up to arch her back, her naked breasts thrust into her father's face.

He looked down, able to see the outline of her pussy lips, her shorn labia leaving little to the imagination beneath the white panties. He thought he could see a wet spot on her panties. Was she already becoming aroused?

"AAAAHHH," she suddenly yelled out, her arms falling down to her side, shocked by the unexpected touch of her father. He had gripped her sex almost like a ball, his hand curling around her labia to cup it in his large palm, one fat finger forcing her panties between her lips.

"Don't defy me. Arms back up and keep your legs spread." His hand returned, this time he felt her body tense as he cupped her sex again. He could feel her wetness, his finger moving up and down her slit effortlessly. He clenched his hand on her pussy. He could feel the way her pussy lips curled around his trapped finger. "Your pussy is wet." It was a statement, not a question.

She had never felt such a touch. Yes, she had masturbated, but in solo masturbation you always knew what was going to happen. With her father, it was so sudden, her pussy gripped by his hand, goosing her as she stood with her legs spread, allowing him complete access to her sex. And then there was the finger trapped between her lips, moving around almost inside her, up and down, teasing so close to her swollen clit. She was ashamed at how wet he had made her. "I'm sorry Sir," was the only thing she could stammer, sounding so pitiful after she said it.

His hands slid into around to grip her ass cheeks, pulling her close to him until he felt her pussy pushed against his hard cock. His cock jerked in pleasure when he felt her, reminding him of when she rubbed up against him until he came. He clenched her cheeks tightly, almost painfully, enjoying the way she squirmed against him.

She could feel his penis rubbing against her pussy, her thin panties giving little protection. It felt bigger then before, feeling it jerk between her legs. She squirmed as her father wormed a finger between her ass cheeks, unceremoniously pulling them apart until she felt the hard tip of his finger pushing on her anus, shoving the panties into her backside. Her anal ring was forced open, the dry panties hurting as his finger attempted to breach her backside. She hadn't even thought of such a thing, or she put it out of her mind, the thought of taking a hard penis in her backside so disgusting. She jerked her hips up and down as his finger goosed her in the ass, rubbing back and forth against her father's penis. She was relieved when he stopped, but his touch gave her goose bumps as his fingers slipped into the waist band of her panties. She knew he was going to make her naked and she really feared that, afraid of him intimately probing her body. She put her legs together as he slipped her panties down her legs, Amanda stepping out of them one leg at a time.

He moved back, admiring her shorn labia, her lips wet with her juices, her puffy lips split by her gash. He moved behind her, admiring her ass, the delicate crack that held her treasures from his view. There would be time for a more intimate inspection of her asshole. "Into the next room and get on the bed." He held her arm as they moved into the next room, his eyes staring at her breasts as they bounced gently as she walked.

She felt as though it was the final walk. Onto the bed, he had stated. Would he take her virginity so quickly? He opened the door into the bedroom, her parent's large imposing bed the centerpiece of the room. He led her over to it, Amanda having to crawl into the center of it, knowing that he was watching her from behind, sure that she gave him a great look of her naked sex. She lay down on her back.

"No, sit up. Lean the pillow against the headboard." He moved to the other side of the bed. He took off of his robe, standing naked before her, his hand reaching down to stroke his cock in front of him. He saw her gaze. "You will learn to satisfy a cock in many ways. Your hand, your mouth, your pussy. Even that tight asshole." He could see the shocked look on her face as she was confronted with the reality of the situation.

Her eyes watched as he took off the robe, her eyes opening wide when she saw how big his penis was. She couldn't believe it. She was staring at her father's naked penis and he was stroking it in front of her. It was huge. Much larger then it felt when he rubbed up against her. She would never be able to take anything that large inside her, sure that he would tear her apart if he tried. And he threatened to place it in all of her orifices. He got on the bed, sliding along beside her.

"Bring your knees up and spread your legs for me." He posed her, his hands urging her thighs out wider when she didn't comply with his liking.

She looked down, ashamed at the way her pussy lips had pulled back, her shorn pussy so obscenely exposed. Ashamed at how wet she was. She looked over at him, her eyes dropping instantly to the hard cock that thrust up from between his legs, his hand sliding slowly up and down the thick shaft, her pussy wet at the thought of what he would force her to do with his cock.

She looked so beautiful, a young girl, his daughter, naked and spread on the bed next to him, his hard, throbbing cock jutting up from his thighs, jerking as he thought of her small hands encircling his rod. His mind conjured up the images of her servicing his cock. He reached for her hand, bringing it until she touched his cock, his cock jerking as her small, silky hand touched his flesh. "Wrap your hand around it. I'll teach you how to give me pleasure with your hand. Gently now," he urged her, her hand barely able to encircle the thick shaft. He groaned in pleasure as her hand tightened on his cock. "Up and down," his hand guiding hers, moving it up and down the shaft. "Make it tight when you move over the head." His hand covered hers until she got into the rhythm, moving away, watching as she continued to masturbate his cock.

His cock was so hot when she touched it, feeling the blood pounding in the shaft as she stroked it, his hand guiding her up and down. She moved over the head, feeling her fingers get wet as his cock leaked on her hand as her fingers touched the hole in the center of the head. His juices were wet and sticky, her hand sliding up and down the shaft, her Father's hand leaving her, expecting her to continue the masturbation. Amanda was afraid of stopping, afraid of what he might do if she didn't obey. His cock grew in her hand, each time she stroked it, it felt longer, and thicker. If it wouldn't have been so embarrassing to be doing it to her Father, she might have felt proud that her hand could invoke such a response.

She was almost as good as her Mother, trained by her Father before William had married her. "Very good Amanda. Use your other hand and cup my balls. They are full of cum. Cum that you will drain from them with your lovely hand." He let his hips rise up as her other hot little hand gripped his ball sack, touching him so tentatively as if she was afraid of breaking them. "A bit tighter on my balls Amanda. MMMMM, yes that is good," his voice almost purring with pleasure.

His balls were so hot, her hand tightening on the hairy ball sack until she felt the twin balls inside floating around almost mysteriously. She tightened her hand, feeling his hips rise up from the chair, her other hand straining to hold onto his jerking cock. She couldn't believe the power she had in her hands to please him.

His hand followed his gaze, sliding down between her widely spaced thighs, seeking out her juicy pussy, her inner lips pulled back, glistening with her juices. Her eyes shot up to his when he touched her, her body jerking as if she was being touched with a hot knife. "Relax and enjoy it," seeing her thighs trembling to stay open to his intimate touch. Just like her Mother, Amanda's pussy was drenched, both of them aroused by being dominated sexually. His finger rode up and down her gash, her lips pushed harshly aside by his two thick fingers, rubbing her intimate inner lips, feeling along her silky insides as if he was studying her clinically. He could see her clit poking out as if it were a little cock, the bud red and swollen. With such a large clit she would cum easily.

Her legs spread wider, opening up her sex to her Father's fingers that rode her. Please touch my clit, she mentally begged. Her hand moved faster on her Father's cock, hoping it would make him touch her more, ashamed at how aroused she was. She looked over at him, the look of pleasure on his face as she masturbated him, his eyes staring lewdly at her spread open sex. She felt ashamed and at the same time aroused, her mind still unable to comprehend what her Father was making her do. All she cared about now was cumming. Cumming now. "Please," she begged him.

"Do you want Daddy to make you cum Amanda?" He wanted her to beg.

"Yes, please." She pleaded with him.

"What do you want me to do honey?"

She hated to say it aloud, but she was desperate, his fingers extracting so much pleasure from her body. Much more than she could ever have done by herself. "Make me cum Daddy." Her hips rose up higher from the bed, wanting to feel his hard fingers touch her harder. Her hand sped up, stroking his cock with long, even strokes, her fingers tightening on the head as it sped over it, just as he had taught her. Her other hand squeezed his balls, clenching on and off the twin balls, hoping to make him cum, hoping he would reciprocate and make her cum. "AAAWWWW," she screamed in pleasure as his fingers lashed at her clit. Lashed is what they did, snapping at the swollen bud, igniting a combination of pain and pleasure that drove deep into her loins, her hips bucking up and down as her pussy gushed her juices. "OOOHH, GGGGGODDDD DAADDDDDY!" He had gripped her clit unceremoniously, two powerful fingers tightening on the swollen bud, Amanda finding her pleasure button feel as if it were in a vice, her hips pulled up as his fingers yanked it harshly upward, stretching it obscenely out of shape.

He was ready to cum, his finger finding her swollen clit and snapping it back and forth with his fingernails, feeling her body jerk from the sudden shock of being touched so harshly on such a delicate organ. She began to scream in pleasure, her hand moving so fast up and down his cock, her other hand coaxing the cum from his balls. He was ready to cum, yanking her clit with his fingers, wanting her to cum while he so masterfully took his pleasure from her untrained body. His breathing was ragged, his hips pumping up and down as she masturbated his cock to an orgasm.

She felt her virgin pussy suddenly impaled on a thick finger, finding her pussy spread wide by the wet digit as it corkscrewed inside her, a gasp drawn from her lips as it banged into her hymen, Armanda afraid he would take her virginity. She had put her own finger inside her, carefully as to not damage her fragile hymen, wanting to save herself for her husband, but now her Father was rubbing inside her, his finger harsh as it banged against her hymen, Amanda feeling it stretch as he tested its resiliency. His thick thumb mashed her clit into her pelvic bone, grinding it back and forth as she came under the duel ravishment. She felt his cock swell in her hand, Amanda instinctively knowing that he was about to cum. She braced herself for the unexpected, almost able to feel the cum shooting up from his balls, the head of his cock growing bigger. She looked down just in time to see the hole in the head of his cock open, thick milky cum shooting out from the end to spread on her Father's stomach, dripping down onto her hand. It was so hot, as if her hand would burn as it sat on her skin as her hand continued to masturbate him. Her hand slid easily up and down his shaft, aided by the abundant slippery crème that continued to burst from his cock. She continued to squeeze his balls after each shot of cum, never failing to get another load of cum to shoot. Her hand was drenched with his cum as she felt her own orgasm overcome her body. "YYYYEEEESSS!" She came under his fingers, her clit massaged back and forth beneath his demanding thumb, her virgin pussy impaled by his fat finger. She came in spite of her body being tense, afraid of him busting her cherry, yet at the same time enjoying the way his finger explored her virgin pussy, pushing aside all her resistance as it sought entrance to her tight hole.

Her pussy was so tight on his finger, the orgasm that overcame her body making her shake and shudder. Her face was contoured in pleasure as she came, bathing his finger in her juices, as her pussy uncontrollably clenched on his finger as if it were his cock. And his cock began to spew his cum all over her hand, as she coaxed his cum from his balls, her hand flying up and down his slick cock, her other hand milking the cum from his balls like an expert.

They both continued to move their hands and fingers, slower now as the orgasms sapped their strength.

William's cock began to soften, his lap covered in his thick cum, her hand slick with his juices still moving up and down the semi-hard weapon. He pulled his finger from her pussy, but not before banging up against her hymen one last time to remind her of the power he had over her virgin body. "Get a warm washcloth from the bathroom. Clean my cock with it." He watched her as her naked ass swayed so sexily to the bathroom, his cock already stirring. There would be no need for her to clean his cock next time, it would be her mouth that would extract the pleasure from his body. But first he would taste the sweet nectar of her virgin body, sure that she had never felt the delights of being orally serviced.

Chapter 4
Master's Wishes

When Amanda returned with the cloth from the bathroom, William noted the mixture of fear and desire still present in Amanda's eyes. He had used her little pussy roughly with his fingers, but she would have to get used to it and more. In time, she would come to love it as her Mother did.

"Did you make sure to use warm water?" he questioned his naked daughter.

"Yes, Daddy. I didn't want to shock you," she giggled nervously.

William smiled as her little titties swayed, but thought it was time for another reminder of who was in control. He spoke gently but resolutely as she knelt at his feet and bathed his softening cock. "You must always do all you can to see that your Master is pleased. Be it with your body, the house, the meal, anything. You must learn to truly love serving and satisfying your Master. A large part of your satisfaction will come from this, do you understand what I mean?"

12