Family Rituals Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda looked up shyly and gave her head a quick shake. "Not really, Daddy, but I think that I will learn in time.

"I want you to understand that your Master will have total discretion. I will school Evan to be fair, but he alone will eventually determine what your life will be like as his wife and property. He will have his expectations and you must obey. He will see to your punishments. And you must obey. You - must - obey." William enunciated every word of his last sentence to make his point and Amanda shuddered.

"But Daddy, what if he is too harsh with me?" She questioned him, looking up at him.

"Always call your Master Sir. You have forgotten the very first rule, Amanda. I am disappointed. But I will answer your question," he said as Amanda hung her head. "As I said, I will teach Evan to temper his anger and his lust with fairness. You will have to trust me that I will be strong enough to show him the correct way to be a good Master to you. As I am strong enough to teach you how to be a proper wife to him."

Amanda thought that he was certainly going to be an excellent Master to train her. And, she had always known Daddy, no, Master, she corrected herself, to be strict but fair. She had always trusted him to be her rock, so now she would trust him in this too.

"You know that I am going to punish you for your lack of memory, right?" William questioned his daughter.

"Yes, Sir. Shall I get the paddle?" Amanda asked, almost with a sigh.

"Not tonight, Amanda. Tonight, I am going to start to show you that your Master has other ways of punishing you than just spanking your bottom. Go to the top drawer of my dresser and bring me the Velcro restraints that are on top."

Amanda rose shakily and walked to where her Father instructed. She was shaking with the knowledge that she would be completely at his mercy when she knew she had a punishment coming. What would he do? Punish her breasts like he had done her Mother's? Her hands trembled as she reached to get the items and she tried to take a deep breath to calm herself. William smiled as he read his daughter's distress written clearly on her beautiful, youthful face. As she tried to soothe herself, he noticed the rise and fall of her pert breasts and noted that they would lend themselves well to clamps and weights. Two of William's favorite apparatus.

She found what she was looking for, and turned back to the bed. Her Father stopped her before she could take a step. "Go down on your hands and knees for me," he ordered. Amanda immediately did as she was told, but the trepidation in her eyes grew, William noticed. Although she didn't look at him directly, keeping her eyes downcast like a good submissive, her expression deepened and she was obviously dreading the coming punishment. "Crawl over to me, but put the straps in your mouth first," William directed.

Amanda did her best to do as she was told, but two of the straps fell to the floor as she moved. She tried to be graceful as she had seen her Mother do, but she felt like a clumsy idiot.

William missed nothing of her emotions and bent to pet her head when she knelt at his feet. "You are doing beautifully in your lessons," he praised his daughter, knowing that she needed to hear this often as part of her early training. It would help reinforce his earlier words about getting pleasure from serving him.

She looked up and smiled shyly before lifting her chin and offering her Father the straps to bind her with. "Get up on the bed, on your back," he ordered her, and this time she hesitated briefly before obeying.

Stretching her arms and legs out as she knew was expected, she strove to maintain her composure as William secured her to the bed. Her body trembled as her arms were pulled to opposite corners, her breasts rising up. One leg was unceremoniously pulled to the side, the Velcro wrapped tightly around it. She watched her Father move to the other side of the bed, Amanda's thighs clenched tightly together. He gave her a stern look, Amanda surrendering, her free leg slowly moving over towards her Father until she felt his powerful grip on her slim ankle. He smiled as he looked between her legs, pulling her leg open until she felt like a chicken ready to be plucked, the Velcro tight around her ankle. She looked down, her pussy spread open and vulnerable. She tested the straps, finding her unable to move.

From the nightstand, William withdrew a black silken blindfold. "I am going to put this on you to allow you to focus more on the physical sensations that I am going to bring out in your body," he told his daughter. "I want you to concentrate on how your punishment makes you feel as you lay there, unable to escape," he finished.

Amanda was suddenly thrown into darkness. Nothing of the light of the room made its way behind her mask. She knew she must try to bear what came next with as much poise as possible.

William strove to deny his natural paternal feelings to keep his daughter safe and happy. With training and understanding, her anxiety will dissipate, he told himself as he paused to gaze at her lovely young body spread out in front of him. She had no idea that tonight's punishment would be more a lesson in self control than pain. Eventually, she would come to learn that this form of torment would be much worse. But tonight, she would be relieved to be spared the paddle.

He started with soft kisses on the inside of her knees. Amanda's thighs quivered as her Father's hands roamed her firm calves. It almost tickled, but the sensations were more centered in her pussy, she thought to herself. She knew she was becoming aroused again and wondered how these sweet sensations could be punishment. Amanda thrashed in her bonds while her Father's lips moved upward in slow motion towards their goal. She thought she knew his intent, but she was slightly panicked, none the less. No man had ever seen her in so intimate or so... bare of a position.

When William reached the apex of his daughter's thighs, he stopped to take in the charming sight before him. With little experience in sexual matters, her bud had just begun to grow with use. Her pink lips were plump and glistened with her juice and her thighs trembled with the double stress of being stretched and tied, laid open for his private inspection. His gaze traveled up her luscious body and he saw that her whole body was blushing.

Amanda could hardly believe this was happening. She could feel her Father's breath on her most secret places and she knew that he was taking his time, taking in the sight of her most intimate body. She was mortified and aroused at the same time, wanting him to kiss her most sensitive place, dreading it at the same time. Her bonds abruptly seemed too restrictive and she longed to just reach out and press her Father's head down to her aching snatch. She knew that this would earn her more punishment and suddenly, she realized that that was her Father's intent. To teach her to control her actions. She knew that this punishment would be difficult. There was no more time to ponder the thought because William chose that instant to place a soft kiss right on the moist, open folds of her sweet little pussy. Amanda gasped aloud when she felt her father's tongue slip between her wet lips to find her most sensitive spot.

He curled his tongue briefly around her sensitive clittie and traveled south to the damp interior of his daughter's open pussy. He deliberately poked his tongue directly into her woman's hole, mimicking the cock that would take her sweet virginity. He chuckled when she jerked against the confines of the straps that held her. Her body was as tight as a bowstring and her pale skin shimmered with a fine sheen of moisture.

William continued to plunge his tongue in and out of her sweet hole for long minutes, enjoying the fresh taste of her unspoiled body, her gasps bringing such joy to him. His ultimate goal, however, was to torment her sweet little clit and bring her right to the edge. He wanted his daughter to know how it felt to be drawn out and kept in a state of longing. He had given her several orgasms, but none so intimate and nearly all she had to work to achieve. When his lips caught her small bud, he sucked it between his lips and nibbled gently with his teeth.

Amanda had never felt anything as intense as this direct stimulation to her female organ and she thought it was almost painful. "Please, Sir!" Amanda cried out, and flung her head back and forth. She tried to control her hips, but they continued to move in spite of the severe bondage. God, she had never felt anything so pleasurable, his tongue and lips extracting such pleasure from her body.

William noted with some satisfaction that she remembered to use his correct title, even in her agitated state. He eased the pressure of his lips and tickled her clittie with the tip of his tongue.

Amanda relaxed some, but then began to quiver with need as her Father's tongue swished over her nub with broad strokes. It felt so good but she was almost afraid to enjoy it, lest she loose control and cum. She already knew that she would be punished severely for that. She made a supreme effort to calm down, but her mind wandered back to the scene with her Mother. I will always try to be a good slave and do my best for my Husband and Master, Amanda vowed, giving herself completely to the feelings that her Father was arousing in her.

William saw her emotions written on her face and drew out his strides to a languorous pace. "Go ahead and cum, sweetheart..." he told her kindly. "...If you can," he said, going back to his task with a chortle.

Amanda knew then that her Father meant to torture her with pleasure. She had his permission to cum, but he would try his best to keep her from cumming at the same time. The light fluttering directly on her engorged clit made her entire body throb. Her limbs thrashed as her body spiraled towards her goal. Her hips strained for deeper contact with her Father's mouth and she thought she could almost see the dazzling light.

All at once, her Father licked down to catch the juice leaking out of her horny twat. William thought his daughter was beautiful, even in her highly frustrated state. Her pussy was succulent and pink, with a fresh, clean taste that he found highly arousing. He had not tasted such young flesh in years and was thankful that he would have the next year to bend her body to his will.

Amanda, unaware of her Father's dark thoughts, was struggling to maintain some composure. She felt so slutty tied to the bed with her legs spread wide. She thought about what she must look like with her Father's head between her thighs and she felt a sizzling rush that went from her nipples to her toes. She felt it again when her Father's tongue met her tiny, closed rosebud. When she jerked again, William chuckled at her condition.

He knew that despite all she had seen and done so far, Amanda was still very shy. His tongue coming into contact with such a secret place on her body was a shock to her. She seemed to recover quickly, he noted wryly. She was already writhing around trying to make him connect with her engorged clit again. He let one hand slip under her ass, feeling her body tense as his finger slid along the sweaty crack. His finger pushed against her anus, feeling her muscles struggle to keep his finger out. "Relax your asshole," his voiced demanding her obedience. She surrendered, his finger pressing harder, suddenly sucked into her hot, steamy hole. He plunged his digit in and out of her anal ring a few times as she gasped. "Get used to it," he mumbled into her twat and dived back for the succulent nub. Her gasps of pleasure were exciting as her pleasure mounted again. William knew that the tightness in his Daughter's frame was immense. He knew that she was getting closer and closer to her peak. He thought to bring her there eventually, but he knew that drawing out the tension and teasing her over the top would make it the most incredible orgasm she had had until then.

Amanda gasped, moaned and writhed her hips and again, she desperately wished that she could grasp her Father's head and press it tightly between her thighs. She felt feverish, but she knew that it was just the effect of her Father's tongue whipping her pussy. Each time she got close, he would back off and go back to licking her two holes. It was humiliating when his tongue touched her anus, but it was better than his finger pushing hard in her rectum. She was embarrassed that he kept sticking his tongue inside of her, fucking her with it like a cock in both places. She felt so wanton, but she just couldn't seem to help herself from fucking it back. She knew that she couldn't endure much more.

With a singular finality, William sucked his beautiful daughter's bud between his lips and sucked on it fiercely. Nibbling with his teeth, he loosened pressure only to suck the nub back again and begin Amanda's torture anew.

She sensed that he was ready to gift her with orgasm at last and let the sensations escalate until she knew that she could no longer hold them back. She gave a hoarse cry and felt her body shudder until she was soaring in the heavens. It seemed like the earth had shattered and she had been hurled into the stars. She had never felt anything so intensely searing.

"Beautiful, beautiful," William lapped the delicious nectar from her pussy and brought his lips up to hers for a scorching kiss.

Her father removed the blindfold, Amanda could see the fire from her Father's eyes and in her languorous, post cum state; she was both drawn and repelled by the taste of her on his lips and tongue. She wondered if he was going to force her to satisfy him while she was tied, but instead, he rose and put on his robe. "Good night, pet. I will see you in the morning. Try to get some rest." And then he was gone. It took a few minutes before it dawned on Amanda that her Father had no intention of releasing her, and she would be strapped to his bed all night, the orgasm sapping her strength. She would be spread wide open and yearning for more until her Father came to release her. She heard his footsteps going down the hall and willed herself to still her breathing. It was going to be a long night.

Down the hall in the laundry room, William found his wife bent over in front of the dryer pulling clothes out. Her beautifully round ass was stuck up in the air, still bearing faint marks from earlier punishment. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over the closed lid of the washer. She capitulated immediately, knowing that he had been closeted with their daughter and needed a full-fledged fucking to sate his passion. His hard cock found her cunt and he started pounding her without any pretense at softness, the lust of Amanda still in his head

Theresa loved to be taken this way, in a fit of primal lust and she bent her torso down flat to allow him to penetrate her more deeply. She was horny as well, thinking about the night before with Evan and imagining what was going on behind closed doors with Amanda. She had also been thinking a lot about her own Father lately and his training techniques. He had been a harsh Master to her Mother and herself and her training had been arduous.

William needed to unload his cum in his wife, pulling out of her pussy and he forced her to her knees and rammed his rod as far as he could down her throat. He only thought about his blinding need to force a soft body to receive his seed.

She choked and gagged as she felt William's load being shot directly into the back of her throat. But years of training had conditioned her take what she was given and she swallowed happily as her Husband and Master smiled down on her, replete.

To be Continued

12