Family Rule -- Everyone Plays Ch. 02a

Story Info
Neighbor joins siblings for a new game.
4.4k words
4.34
33.4k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers

Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I enjoyed reminiscing of the happenings of my youth. This is the second part of a story that is a mix of truth and fiction involving brothers, sisters, and me. This part does involve bi-male sex so if that isn't your cup of tea, I apologize. I broke this part into two sections, this being the first. The second is nearly finished and will be published in a few days.

All characters in this story are 18 or over.

*****

"Of course," I answered Misty, "Probably won't be until mid-afternoon."

When we got back to the house, I grabbed my bike and rode the short distance home. Even though it was only a five minute ride, I was sweating pretty copiously when I got home.

"Hi Mom," I said walking in the door. I saw she was passed out in the living room and wasn't going to wake her. I went straight to the bathroom and took off my trunks and shirt. The minute I pulled down the trunks, I could smell the mix of Misty and me and almost instantly I got hard.

Getting in the shower, I grabbed the bar of Zest and started lathering up. When I reached my cock, it was so damn hard. I started rubbing it imagining it was Misty's moist pussy massaging it. Wasn't long and my knees felt weak. The speed of my stroking increased to a feverish pace. I leaned back against the shower wall and felt the first spurt escape my grip and hit the shower curtain. It was followed only by a couple more and then just a dribble.

With my eyes closed I slowly stroked a little more and finally let my now softening cock fall from my hand. I realized how tired I was and just enjoyed the lukewarm water hitting my chest. Finally, I decided to wash my hair so I could head upstairs.

As I pulled on my traditional white Fruit of the Looms, I thought how great this day had been. Getting my first blow job, fucking a girl, and now masturbating for the first time. It was surreal to say the least. I turned the fan on and laid down in bed. Wasn't long and I was asleep and the sun hadn't even set.

When I awoke, it was dark outside and I looked over at my glow-in-the-dark Big Ben alarm clock and it was only 3:30 a.m. I laid there for a while thinking I would go back to sleep, but that didn't happen.

I made my way down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I pulled out the pitcher of tea and then grabbed a glass from the cupboard. I poured a glass and then basically slammed the whole thing. I poured another half glass and then put the pitcher back in the fridge.

Slowly, I made my way to the front porch and the creaking of the door could have waken the neighbors even though I was trying to be quiet. I stood looking to the east and thinking that old saying that it always darkest just before the sun rises was true. It was pitch black.

But the cool morning air felt good so I decided to sit on the swing for a bit. I took another drink of my tea and was amazed at the sound the chains on the porch swing made as they rubbed together. With no pressing thoughts, I nearly fell asleep listening to those chains.

Wasn't too long though and the chirping birds announced the rising of the sun. Their chirping brought me back to the moment. I decided I might as well start my chores as soon as I could see to do them. I finished the remaining couple swallows of tea and then got up and went back into the house.

I grabbed a bowl and a box of Cheerios and then went to the fridge and grabbed the milk. I had two bowls, put everything away and then went up to put some more clothes on. As I came back down the stairs I noticed that the darkness of earlier was slowly giving way to the grayness of morning.

It was just after five in the morning and I had a solid six plus hours of chores to get done so I grabbed my gloves and again the door creaked as I went to get the day started.

Even though I started my chores shortly after the sun rose, the heat was already building and by the time I finished a little before noon, I had worked up quite a sweat. I headed back to the house hoping to take a shower, but mom had lunch ready. She made a plate and went into the living room to watch her soap opera and I sat in silence eating.

Finished eating, I quickly washed the few dishes in the sink and then went to take a shower. The cool water felt good and helped keep my mind somewhat in check. After getting out, I wrapped a towel around my lower half and went to my room to get dressed.

The bike ride down to Misty and Jack's didn't take but five minutes. When I got there, everyone was inside although I knew Eric had been out there because the hood of his 1976 Impala was open with a tray of tools resting across the radiator.

I knocked on the door and Pete opened it.

"Hey Brian," he greeted me. "Hot enough for ya?"

"Plenty warm," I told him. "Glad to have the chores done before it got any hotter."

"Pretty much everyone is in the basement staying cool," Pete informed me. "Just getting some drinks. Want one?"

"Sure." I answered and then asked, "Need some help carrying 'em?"

He handed me a stack of plastic glasses and he picked up a pitcher of green Kool-aid and we made our way down the stairs into the basement. First thing I noticed was how much cooler it was as we went down the stairs.

As we made our way into the family room, the door was closed and I opened it and let Pete go in first as one hand was holding the glass-handled pitcher and the other was on the bottom supporting the weight.

Closing the door behind me, I turned to see four large sofas lining the walls with a television in the corner. In the center of the room was a large ottoman covered in that funky 1970's brown vinyl. Pete set the pitcher down on the ottoman and I carried the glasses over and set them beside the pitcher.

"Pour your own!" Pete announced. Jack, Eric, Misty, and one of their older sisters, Mandy, all jumped up and grabbed a glass. I picked up the pitcher and started filling their glasses. Lastly, I hand the two remaining cups to Pete and he held them while I filled one for him and one for me.

With all the seating available, I figured I would get a chance to sit next to Misty. As I sat the pitcher back down, I turned to see her sandwiched between Eric and Mandy.

"Oh well," I thought. "I'll just set on the empty couch. Pete was sprawled out on one and Jack was sitting with one leg under him and the other outstretched on the other.

The television was on and they were watching Gilligan's Island. I think it was a color episode but their television was black and white.

I took a sip of my drink and leaned back watching the show although I had to turn my head to the left pretty sharply to see the television in that corner. Thought it was strange everyone was so quiet, but figured at least it was cool and I had a cold drink so it was all good.

Occasionally, I would glance in the direction of Misty and Mandy. Mandy really was just a slightly older looking, slightly more used looking, and very slightly darker version of Misty. Both were beautiful. I tried not to stare and would quickly look back to the television. Once I made eye contact with Eric and he had this mischievous grin on his face.

As the episode went to its last commercial, everyone seemed to get fidgety in their seats. It wasn't that everyone was moving or doing anything, you could just feel an increase in the energy and out of corner of my eye there was miniscule movements that caused just a bit of uneasiness.

The conclusion of the episode and the credits rolling, everyone got up and threw the cushions off their sofas on the floor around the center ottoman.

Eric looked at me and said, "Brian, get up and get the cushions off that couch!"

Doing as instructed I simply responded, "Okayyy. What's going on?"

"Mom's picking up dad in the city," Mandy answered. "He's off for four days before his truck goes out again."

"And that means it's game time," Misty added.

"We always give mom at least a half hour after she leaves before we start," Mandy continued, "Because she frequently forgets something and comes back. It'll take her at least four hours to get there and back, maybe a bit longer."

"Game time?" I asked.

"You'll see," Jack answered. "And it'll be fun. Promise!"

"Girl's choice!" Misty exclaimed. Pete started to say something and she hushed him saying, "Boys went chose last time."

Misty and Mandy began whispering in each other's ear. As they finally seemed to agree on whatever it was they were discussing, they both dawned vixen-like grins that caused a slight stir in my shorts.

"Mandy and I have decided," Misty announced. "The game will be darts. And it will be teams of three. Mandy and I will be captains."

The stirring I had felt but minutes ago was somewhat deflated because I was thinking maybe something sexual was going to happen. Eric pulled the dart board out from underneath the sofa he and the girls had been sitting on. He turned to the wall and took down a religious picture and put the dart board in its place. Sliding the picture under the sofa, he then pulled out a small box of darts and a rubber banded group of paper.

Mandy took the box of darts from Eric and chose the three red ones while Misty took the paper and pulled the rubber band off. She then opened what looked to be half folded sheets of paper. As she read them, she put some in between her fingers and handed the others to Mandy who did essentially the same thing only she sat the unchosen ones down on the un-cushioned sofa.

They each mixed up the four or five slips they kept and randomly tacked them on to the dart board. Misty grabbed the blue darts and then came toward my end of the room and was followed by Mandy.

"You choose first," Misty told her sister.

"Okay, I'll take Jack," she said.

"I get Eric then," added Misty.

Mandy looked at me and then Pete. "I think I will take...," pausing to again look at us. She then looked at her sister then at me and said, "Brian."

"Pete's on my team," Misty said somewhat coyly.

"Brian, since you haven't played before, the rules are simple," Mandy began to instruct. "Each member of the team throws one dart. After all three darts are thrown, we look at any of the slips that have been hit by a dart. If more than one slip is hit, we get to choose which one we want. The other team has to do whatever the slip says for five minutes."

"That's pretty clear," I acknowledged. "But what kinds of stuff is on the slips?"

Misty was very quick to answer, "Just play and you'll see."

"If anyone hits the bullseye," Mandy added, "You'll see what happens. One dart to see who goes first."

Misty threw her dart first and hit a 9. Mandy threw hers and hit the 11. Pete walked over and grabbed the red and blue dart from the board and walked back to the gathered teams.

"Jack," Mandy instructed. "You go first, then Brian, then me."

"Damn!" Jack lamented as he threw his dart and missed the slips. He immediately took off his shorts.

"Forgot to mention that's the penalty for missing the papers," Misty half-laughingly said.

I stepped up next and steadied my hand before pulling back and letting the dart fly. My dart barely caught the corner of one of the slips of paper. Mandy was very quick to throw her dart and she, too, hit a slip. Jack went and retrieved the darts and the two prizes.

He handed each of us a dart and then started to look at the two slips. Mandy moved so she could look at them too and then Jack turned slightly so I could read them as well.

The first simply read "Kiss - No hands" and the other just said "Oral". Mandy looked at Jack and then me trying to decide which of the two. Not knowing this game, I was a little a confused. Mandy grabbed the one that said "Oral" and Jack took the other one back to the board tacking it in place. My cock instant went chubby as I realized this might be a fun game.

"Oral," Mandy informed the other team as she turned the slip so they could read it. Promptly she moved to the ottoman sliding her shorts down as she went. Jack was moving towards the ottoman as well while pulling down his underwear.

"Come on over Brian," Mandy said as she turned to sit on the ottoman. Believing I understood the rules, I went to the side of the ottoman with my back to Jack and slid my shorts down before sitting.

Misty instantly came to me, got down on her knees between my legs, and grasped my cock. She looked up at me as she opened her mouth and slid the barely hard cock into her mouth.

"O shit!" I managed to say as the warmth of my goddess' mouth touched me.

Eric had moved to Mandy who was leaning back on her elbows and was in between her legs munching away at his older sister's snatch. What caught me off guard was Pete who had his mouth buried in his brother's crotch. I had never even thought about two guys getting it on before and I quickly went back to the sucking I was getting from Misty.

After about a minute, my cock grew to nearly it's full six and half inch length from Misty's ministrations. She was sliding her mouth the entire length and would swirl her tongue around the head when she came back to the top.

I could hear Pete behind me making sucking sounds as he bobbed up and down on Jack's tool. Even though I didn't like the thought of a guy doing that to me, just hearing it was pretty erotic.

"Oh Eric," Mandy cooed and then she said, "Times up!"

All three who were on their knees pulled away from their partners and stood. Mandy grabbed her shorts and sprang up off the ottoman and Jack was quick to follow. Caught up relishing what had just happened, I was a little slower to get up and fumbled with my shorts to get them pulled up and over my very erect dick.

"Like this game?" Mandy asked.

"So far, so good," I said with a huge smile.

The other team each grabbed their darts as we returned to our places. Misty threw hers and hit one of the sheets and surprisingly so did Eric and Pete. Pete bounded down to retrieve the prizes and darts. He handed them off to Misty and laid the darts down on the arm of the sofa.

Eric and Pete looked over Misty's shoulder as she opened each slip and read its message. Misty selected one and both Eric and Pete grunted an acknowledgment. Pete went back to the dart board and placed the unselected two under their tacks.

"Oral around," Misty announced as she turned the slip so we could see.

All three promptly moved to the ottoman and dawned their shorts. Mandy quickly went to Misty while Jack went to Pete. The only one left for me was Eric and I immediately froze.

Misty, seeing my hesitation, was quick to inform me, "Family rule - Everyone plays!"

I went to Eric and knelt between his legs seeing his hard, angry seven plus inches stretching out from his groin.

"I've never," I started to say when Eric just reached out and put his hand behind my head pulling it toward that monster.

I opened my mouth and sort of kissed the head of his cock. He hadn't let go of my head and pulled me down a little more forcing his cock in between my lips. I opened my mouth a little and realized that it didn't taste bad. Swirly my tongue over the head and a little down the shaft, I heard Eric quietly moan.

I closed my eyes and then tried to take his whole length down my throat and just as I did so, Eric thrust his hip up to assure me he was in control. I nearly threw up as the head of that huge penis hit the back of my throat. I started to pull up and he pulled my head back down again meeting my plunge with an upward thrust.

The second bottoming out wasn't as bad, but still was a little uncomfortable. I slid my mouth back up, swirled around the head a second and then went all the way down. He didn't thrust up that time but moaned a little louder.

"Good cocksucker," I heard him say.

I actually felt empowered at that point bobbing my head up and down a little quicker. I marveled at the fact I could actually feel the veins on his penis as I continued to fellate him and it wasn't at all as bad as I had imagined.

"Time," Misty called out.

As my mouth started to back down on his cock, Eric moved his hips backwards indicating to stop. Pulling my lips off his cock, I sat straight up on my knees and then got back to my feet. Mandy was quick to take my place as I moved to Pete while Jack went to Misty.

As I started to get on my knees in front of Pete, he had a different idea. He pushed me down onto the couch cushions forcing me to lay flat on my back. He then got over me like he was going to do push-ups. When he had his cock lined up with my mouth, he lowered himself and sank his six inch cock all the way in my mouth. I could feel his pubic hairs hit my nose on every downward thrust. For the few minutes, he fucked my mouth.

When my time with him was up, my jaw actually ached. After he moved off of me, I quickly rolled over and scooted over to Misty's snatch. I looked at her and she just gave me the sexiest look and smiled.

The pussy licking that she had gotten from her brother and sister had left her pretty wet. Her labia were swollen and her clit was protruding and asking for attention. I worked my tongue all around it, but didn't actually touch it. I slipped my tongue down to her now flowing pussy and licked one slow strip all way up to just below her clit.

I did this a few times and then lightly nibbled at her clit with my lips. She grabbed my head so I would keep giving her clit attention and I happily obliged.

"It's time!" I heard her say wishing there wasn't a clock involved in this game.

As I pulled away from her pussy and stood up, I offered her a hand which she accepted. She bent down and pulled her shorts up covering that wonderful area of her body. We both returned to our respective team areas where Mandy handed me my dart.

I grabbed my glass and took a quick drink and everyone else grabbed their glass too. My mind was still trying to get around the fact that I had sucked not one but two guys. Never in my wildest thoughts had I even considered that I could do it let alone would do it.

There was a little buzz of talk in the room as everyone was getting really hot from the game thus far. My cock had not gone down since Misty first got it hard. Looking around the room, the other guys were pretty much in the same condition.

Mandy was the first one to throw her dart and missed. Rather than her shorts, she took off her t-shirt treating us all to the site of her braless breasts. Jack went next and hit one of the slips. I followed him and sighted the board, then let my dart go. Although I was aiming for the bullseye, I missed. Off came my shorts so there I stood with my Fruit of the Loom tent with a pretty noticeable wet spot at the tip of the tent pole.

Jack went to retrieve the prize. He looked at it just after he removed the dart from it. He let out a chuckle as he closed it and grabbed the other two darts. Bounding back to us, he opened the slip and stuck it in Mandy's face then mine.

"Team fuck," Jack said as he turned the slip so the others could see it.

"Nice," Misty acknowledged. "My pussy is on fire and I need fucked bad."

She stepped out of her shorts while Eric and Pete did the same. Eric laid down on the cushions on the floor and Misty straddled his legs and then lowered herself onto his cock. She was so wet that she slid all the way down in one swift movement. She bounced up and down a couple times and then leaned forward so Pete could fuck her ass. He spit in his hand and rubbed his cock.

Moving in behind her, he leaned down and spit on her ass before lining his cock up to that beautiful little hole. Pete was so horny that he tried to bury himself in one move but Misty lurched forward away from him.

"Damn it Pete! What the hell?" she reprimanded her brother. "At least use some of my juice or something. My ass is dry."

KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers
12