Family Searched at Airport Ch.1-2

Story Info
A family goes through airport security strip search.
5.1k words
3.75
227k
131

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.1

Emily dropped her overflowing purse and pushed it forward with her foot. The airport was crowded and her family was one of many in line at check-in. Next to Emily was her brother, Daniel, eyes downcast on his phone, probably playing some game she guessed. Emily thought of him as lazy and immature, though he was four years her senior. While he was getting ready to enter his last year college, she was thinking about where to go and what to major in.

"How many bags are you checking?" asked the ticket agent.

"Four," replied Jeff.

"No, there's five honey. Emily is checking two," said Sarah. Sarah had married Jeff straight out of high-school. They had both their kids in their early 20's. Jeff and Sarah were the old-fashioned white-picket-fence couple that seemed to only exist in movies.

"Five," said Jeff

While Jeff handled the payment, the rest of them started loading their luggage onto the platform. Except for Daniel, who pretended to be so into his phone that he wasn't realizing what was going on. Emily stared at him for a few seconds in disgust before picking up his bag for him. As she bent over slightly, her button-up white blouse fell forward. Daniel was well aware and shifted his glance, getting a solid look at the top of her breasts and how her black bra held them. The airport was air-conditioned and he noticed small goosebumps on her soft beige skin. He saw how the plump they looked, contained in her bra like that. They weren't large by any means, a little smaller than a handful. But still, he imagined playing with them and kneading them.

He had never touched a woman's breast before, not really. Once, many years ago, his sister and him had to sleep in the same bed during a vacation. He cupped Emily's breasts that night, while she sounded asleep. But that's another story.

Jeff finished up paying and lead his family to security. He kept a few paces ahead of the rest of them. Sarah was talking to Emily, making sure she didn't have any large amounts of make-up still in her purse. The previous time they traveled, the security officer had to throw it out because it was over the size limit. Last there was Daniel, who was lagging purposefully behind. He appeared to be looking around the Denver airport one final time before they left for home. But, his attention was purely on the two women in front of him.

Daniel had always thought of himself as lucky to have a mom so young. He liked the way her blond hair fell on her shoulders. It was always cut so delicately that each stand just lightly bounced up and down on her upper back as she walked. Daniel noticed that today. He enjoyed the contrast of the blond hair against the navy blue sweater she was wearing. The sweater was that finely woven thin wool that you can wear even as the temperatures warm up. It followed the curves of her back before cropping off just over the top of her skirt. It was a business skirt of pure black. As Sarah walked, Daniel saw the shape of her ass that the skirt outlined for him. Sarah had a natural curve in her back that accentuated her waist and butt. Her ass had some droop in it, but you couldn't really tell once her panties were on (not that Daniel knew that). All Daniel saw was this shapely round piece of women that he wanted to place his hand on, spread his fingers, and squeeze. The fabric continued straight down and ended at the very tops of her calves.

To the left of his mom was Emily. Her black bra showed slightly through the blouse. Though, her hair almost blocked the view. She had her dad's dark brown hair. It never sat flat on her head, but first went up slightly before curving down and dropping in thick cascades along her shoulders and back. It was the type of hair that looked best when left completely alone. Daniel thought it inviting and sexy, the way it remained so unconstrained as if Emily was in a constant state of waking up from a long-night of sex. She was built slightly thinner than her mother and wore dark silver cotton pants. They weren't yoga pants, but they hugged her skin well and Daniel could easily see the exact curves of her lower back transitioning into her butt and then into her thighs and calves. Emily had a thin waste compared to Sarah's womanly lines. Her ass was much tighter as well and had less to grab onto. But, Daniel had a thing for that area between her two upper thighs that he could see right through. His mom's thighs touched there, but Emily's left an empty pocket of air that Daniel wanted to place his palm in so that his fingers would graze her mound and his wrist would wedge in between her cheeks.

They reached the security line, dropped their carry-ons to the ground, and waited the wait. Daniel went back to his phone. Sarah and Jeff were in some conversation and Emily just stared into space, bored. A sudden insight bumped into Daniel, and he realized that this might be the last time he gets to see Emily for awhile. Tantalized by the cleavage he saw earlier, he put his phone into camera mode in hopes another opportunity would present itself.

"Have your boarding pass and identification ready!" shouted a young black women officer from the front of the line. Jeff turned to his family to make sure everyone overheard.

Daniel got his wallet from his pocket and Jeff gave him his boarding pass. Emily bent down to search through her purse. Daniel noticed and fumbled for his phone. He had to shift his position to get a good view down her blouse, but he was able to do it innocently enough. A few seconds later, he had a series of pictures. He turned off the screen and casually looked around to see if anyone noticed.

A good thirty people behind Daniel in line, an old gentleman in a suit was staring right at him. Daniel froze, a bit scarred of being caught. But the man just smirked and moved his eyes to Sarah, who had clasped her hands behind her back for a good stretch. Daniel followed the man's eyes and noticed his mom's tits stretching the wool fabric. It was certainly a nice sight. His mom had great tits, a well shaped D cup that sagged slightly, but in a very natural way, just enough so one could lift them and watch them bounce back down. They weren't too wide either, and Daniel loved the sight of them in a car with a seat-belt placed between to them, clearly outlining each hill of soft flesh. Daniel was much closer to his mom and was able to see tiny glimpses of white lace through the threads of stretched fabric. He stared back at the gentleman, caught his gaze, and gave him a smirk in return.

Jeff was getting impatient waiting in line. There was only one family ahead of them now, but they had a group of small kids and couldn't seem to get organized. The guard checking ID's was looking at them with contempt. Finally, the mom of the family was able to pull her ID out while getting her children in line with her feet, like a dog herding sheep. The guard passed them through, and Jeff immediately stepped forward, handed the guard his boarding pass and license, and turned to Sarah, Emily, and Daniel, making sure they were ready to do the same. The guard noticed Jeff's promptness, and his thick muscular build, and was glad to finally pass through a person with competence. He could not think the same about Daniel, who looked thin, week and nerdy. But, they all went through with no issue.

Daniel continued to get good glances of Emily and his mom as they took off their shoes and lifted their bags onto the conveyor belt. He didn't risk taking more pictures though, not with all the security guards around. Besides, he had to empty his pockets and place his phone in the plastic container. Jeff finished first, patted his pockets one last time to make sure, and then asked if everyone else was ready.

"One second," responded Emily, who was digging in her pockets for any loose change.

"Come on, you're taking forever," said Daniel.

"Stop getting on my case!"

"Emily. Daniel. Let's go," said Jeff.

Jeff and Sarah were already beginning to move in line for the metal detector. Emily was slightly agitated about being rushed. Daniel moved in line behind his mom, and once Emily saw the rest of her family walk away from her, she followed.

A Mexican security guard paced up and down the line. He gave a cursory glance at each person. Emily was a little bit disgusted by him. He reminded her of Daniel except more dumpy looking. He had that greased dirty skin that made it seem as if he was always sweating motor oil. Sarah gazed into the distance, lost in her own thoughts or perhaps trying not to draw attention to herself. His eyes passed over Sarah. At first, while glancing, all he saw was this pale-skinned heart-shaped face. Then he looked further. He liked the way her upper and lower lip puckered together, as if lost between whether to pout or whether to kiss. He also liked her pale blue eyes and the shaped eyebrows that drew your attention to them. Once he saw her face, he cast his eyes down her neck and oven her breasts. That's when he smiled. Jeff, who was facing the disorganized family with the many small kids, was oblivious to the whole thing. But, Daniel noticed the smile and thought it was a bit odd. Emily thought it was creepy.

The Mexican turned towards his colleague, who was sitting behind one of the computer monitors in an employee only section. His colleague was watching Juan, and when Juan turned to him, he met his gaze. That's all it took and Juan continued down the line. He saw Daniel behind Sarah and immediately recognized him as someone he could be friends with. Daniel, like his mom, was now gazing off into the distance, but Juan drew his attention by asking for his name.

"Daniel," he responded.

"Where are you heading?"

"Home, to Ohio."

"I see. And is this your family with you?" asked Juan, gesturing towards his mom and dad in-front of him.

"And my sister," said Daniel, glancing behind him.

Juan looked at Emily, who was watching the conversation. Her face was narrower, her jaw and cheek bones more defined. Juan noticed her pursed thin lips that puckered out slightly like a Greek's. He noticed her hazel eyes that edged the way of dark green and the fine slanted eyebrows above them. She seemed a bit wild to him, especially with her hair down like that. He was getting excited. It was a split second, but Daniel noticed him quickly turn back towards his colleague, and then back to Emily.

"Have a good flight," said Juan, and he continued on down the line.

End of Ch.1

Ch.2

Jeff stared intently at the family ahead of them. He wished they would hurry up. The frizzled mom was trying to get her kids together again.

"Don't you want to go into the big toy that see's inside you?" she asked. The kids perked to attention at the sound of "big toy". Soon enough, they were going through. They giggled at each other when asked to raise their hands above their heads, but felt underwhelmed at not being able to see inside their body.

Jeff was next and the security guard gestured him forward. He placed his feet on the yellow icons, raised his hands, waited for the machine's sensor to slide back and forth, and passed through without issue. He watched his family from the other side of the machine.

The guard gestured Sarah forward. She walked into the machine but found it difficult to place her feet on the icons. It was a bit too wide for her skirt.

"Mam, please place your feet on the yellow placeholders," said the guard.

"I can't spread my legs that far apart," replied Sarah.

"You'll have to find a way."

Daniel was next in line and watching the whole thing. He felt himself starting to get hard when he heard his mom say "spread my legs". Just the idea was enough for him, and he became a bit nervous that the guard would notice his rising tent. He tried to casually look away and think of something else. In the process, he noticed that the Mexican security guard was no longer pacing the line.

"Mam, you're holding up the line," said the guard.

"Okay - just give me a second," said Sarah

Daniel looked back at his mom. She bent forward slightly and took hold of the hem of her skirt. She folded it upward until Daniel saw the beginning of her thigh. Her face appeared a bit unsettled during the whole process, but those few folds gave her the extra inches necessary to move her feet far enough apart. She forgot what to do next in her nervousness.

"Hands above your head," said the agitated guard.

Sarah raised her hands. Daniel watched as the sweater pulled tightly against her bust. He clearly saw the outline of each breast and was even close enough to see the small indent where her bra ended and her flesh began. Her back arched slightly as her arms moved upward, and Daniel stared at his mom's ass as it pushed outward against her stretched skirt. He noticed the guard behind her, staring, and then turning his head to the right. Daniel followed his gaze and saw Juan standing next to his colleague, both looking at a monitor. Juan turned to the guard and nodded.

"Higher," said the guard.

Sarah continued raising her hands. Her sweater moved upward and Daniel saw the white skin of her torso.

"Good, please stand still until prompted."

Sarah stayed at her position. It was hard to keep her hands that high, and Daniel noticed her arms beginning to shake. He noticed the white lace of her bra again, peeping through the blue fabric of her sweater. Daniel wished he had his phone. Suddenly, he realized his throbbing boner, and quickly flipped it up. Emily saw the movement of Daniel's hand into his pants, but wasn't sure why. She couldn't really see her mom because of Daniel blocking her view, and didn't understand what was taking so long.

On the other hand, Jeff could see his wife and didn't understand what was taking so long either.

"Hey - what's the hold-up? The machine finished?" asked Jeff to the guard.

"Sometimes our computer gets backed up. Don't worry, it won't take long," replied the guard.

Sarah was visibly distressed now, not used to staying in one position for over a minute. Her eyes had a look of concern and her arms were shaking with fatigue.

"Mam, we're going to need you to raise your hands a little bit higher. It seems something is wrong with one of the scanners and we need to use a backup located at the top of the machine," said the guard. Daniel noticed him smirking.

Sarah turned her head to Jeff.

"Eyes forward!" shouted the guard.

Sarah snapped back at the force of the command. She began to move onto her toes. Daniel saw her back arch more, her skirt rise slightly further up, showing more of her thighs. They had a nice pale creaminess to them. And then, her sweater moved further upward. Daniel saw her navel. He saw the faint lines that accentuated where her torso began and her waist ended.

"Dale, the machine isn't getting a full read," said Juan to the guard next to Jeff.

"Okay - restart it and we'll move on to the next client. Mam, please step through," said Dale.

Sarah moved to stand next to Jeff. But Dale came between them, placed his hand on Sarah's lower back and guided her to his right-side, opposite Jeff. Sarah complied, and began to adjust her sweater back down and unfurl her skirt.

"No," said Dale sternly.

"What are you talking about?" said Jeff, a bit frustrated with the whole thing.

"Sir, do not interfere. Mam, we need you as you are and you are to be absolutely still without movement. This is for everyone's safety," said Dale. He had a commanding voice and Jeff stayed silent.

Sarah, who was happy enough to have her arms resting by her side, nodded her head and looked towards Daniel, who was getting ready to enter the metal-detector.

"Please step forward and place your feet on the yellow icons," said Dale.

"I thought the machine was broken..." said Sarah.

"As mentioned, we restarted it and it should be working now. Please be quiet and let us do our job," replied Dale

Daniel walked into the detector and stood in position. He looked down to check that his boner was still flipped into his waistband. It was. He looked up, placed his hands above his head in the normal fashion expected, and waited for the machine to sweep back and forth. It did.

"Okay, you can step through," said Dale.

Daniel walked through and stood next to his Dad. He looked over at Emily, who was looking back and forth from her mom to her dad. Jeff shrugged his shoulders in response. Daniel noticed the old gentleman staring at Emily's back, probably checking out her ass. "I wonder if he saw my mom," thought Daniel, who took a quick glance over to Sarah and still noticed her bare midriff.

"Miss, please step into the detector and place your feet on the yellow icons," said Dale.

Emily walked into the detector and did as she was told. In anticipation, she placed her hands above her head. The machine scanned back and forth. She waited, but Dale was silent.

"Dale, the top of the machine is not responding again. Please ask the client to assume position B," shouted Juan.

"Miss, please lower your hands and stand as you would normally. What's your name, miss?" asked Dale.

"Emily."

"Okay Emily, listen carefully and we can get you through here quickly. The top half of the machine is not working. We have a modified position that gets you scanned using only the lower half of the machine. The position is repeated three times as you have to rotate 90 degrees to the left and 90 degrees to the right for a full scan. Understand so far?"

"Yeah..."

"Now, I need you to widen your feet about twice as far apart as the yellow icons. You will then bend forward, drop your hands and head to the floor and stay there until told to get up. Please do this now," said Dale

Emily widened her legs.

"Wider Emily."

Emily looked at him distastefully and spread her legs until her feet touched the ends of the platform.

"Good, now bend forward," said Dale

"Excuse me officer, but where's the privacy here? The entire security line is watching this..." said Jeff.

"What did I tell you before? You need to be silent and this will be done with soon. We are following nothing but standard procedure as outlined by TSA. If your daughter wants to board your plane, she will have to do as instructed. Another peep out of you and your family will miss your flight. I guarantee it. Understand?" replied Dale. His face was stern.

"Okay, just please understand my position."

"I have a daughter too you know. I understand your position."

Emily began to bend over to touch the ground. Daniels eyes were glued to her like a hawk to its pray. Her ass jutted into the air, each cheek clearly outlined by the tight pants. As her torso dropped below her waist, the seem of her pants receded. A dark blue band of fabric appeared underneath the silver. The thin strand continued towards her crack were it formed a small triangle. The gap between the dark blue and silver was the beige skin of her ass. Just the top of one cheek, but Daniel was getting so hard he felt each pulse of his heart at the tip of his dick.

Jeff saw all of this too. He felt a tingling in his own cock and the simultaneous pang of guilt that came with it. He diverted his eyes elsewhere, toward the crowed waiting in the security line. He saw boys with their eyes widened and their moms scolding them. He saw men, looking elsewhere but knowingly in that way men look at cleavage. He saw a man in a suit not even disguising his interests. Jeff didn't notice his son's intent stare, but if he did he would recognize it in this man's eyes.

Sarah just looked down at her feet.

"Emily, you have to bend further so that your hands are touching the ground and your head is dropped. We need your entire body below your waist," said Dale.

Emily didn't respond, but simply continued her movement. She had no sense of where her clothes were and she just wanted to get out of this damn security line. However, she did feel her blouse slip down her back as she bent down.

12