Family Searched at Airport Ch.3

Story Info
A family goes through airport security strip search.
5.4k words
4.23
195.2k
68

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah, please turn and face me. Stand feet together, shoulders back and arms by your side," commanded Dale.

Sarah turned to face Dale. Dale was standing towards the left wall, where the computer monitors were. Juan was still stationed next to one of them. The rest of Sarah's family were on Dale's left, further away from the crowd. Dale took a few steps towards Sarah and said, "Please open your mouth as wide as possible."

Sarah opened wide. Daniel noticed her normally soft jaw line become well defined. Dale grabbed her face and placed his thumb under her jaw and caressed her glands. He turned her head somewhat forcefully side to side. Then, he worked his middle and index fingers around her lips and into her mouth. He moved then underneath her tongue, up above it, and then to the side where he pressed them into her inner cheek. His other hand was holding Sarah's head in place.

He pressed into each cheek repeatedly and Daniel thought it looked like his mom was giving a blowjob to Dale's hand. Sarah found the position hard to breath and her eyes were a bit wide with fright. Dale slid his fingers further into her mouth and began to rub them along the back of her tongue. His whole fist was in her mouth now. Sarah began to gag and Dale pressed his body into her's when she did this, as if holding Sarah in place. Eventually she settled down and Dale took his hand out.

Sarah looked significantly flustered. Jeff stared in awe, anger and arousal. Daniel's dick, which had subsided and moved back out of his waste band, was hardening; though he was too focused to notice it. Emily was confused.

"Good. You may close your mouth now," said Dale.

Sarah closed her mouth and gulped. Dale ran his fingers through her hair slowly. One hand was still wet from Sarah's spit and her hair glistened slightly. Dale finished, and then took out a long black stick from his belt.

"This is a metal-detector wand. I'm going to check your body for anything metallic. Please spread your legs and place your arms straight outward," said Dale.

Sarah spread her legs a few feet apart and raised her arms outward. Dale placed the wand at the side of her waist. He ran it up her the left side of her torso, under her armpit, and then along her arm. He ran it back towards her collar bone, then along her other arm and back down her torso. Daniel thought the whole thing was pretty boring after the abuse he just saw. Dale quickly ran it along Sarah's back, and then brought the wand right in front of her navel.

He ran the wand slowly up her stomach. Daniel noticed that he seemed to be pushing the wand into Sarah. His mom appeared slightly off balance. Dale continued to bring the wand up. It reached the bottom of her breast line and beeped.

"Underwire?" asked Dale loudly. Sarah shivered sightly and nodded. Dale brought the wand further up so that it sat right on the curve of her bosom. He pressed it into Sarah's tits and moved the wand back and forth along side them. Daniel saw the fabric stretch and curve under the wand. He saw his mom's soft flesh move underneath her sweater. Dale moved in closer, put his other hand on Sarah's back, just where her bra strap was, to stabilize her, and applied more pressure with the wand. He worked the wand into the bra cups.

Daniel saw this in disbelief. He didn't see the quick flick of Dale's fingers though as he undid Sarah's bra strap. Sarah, too confused and unsure of the situation, didn't notice it either.

Dale brought the wand back to Sarah's waist, and then brought it behind it her. Daniel couldn't see anything from his point of view. He glanced towards the crowd and saw that the gentleman in the suit had moved into a different spot in line (though it really wasn't much of a line anymore). The gentleman could see Sarah's back and noticed her bra clasp undone beneath the sweater. He also noticed the wand that glided over her plump ass, underneath it, and then lifted up the soft flesh, finally working its way vertically into her crack. Daniel did see his mom appear a bit disheveled. Then, Dale got on his knees.

Sarah looked down at him and he looked up at her. She noticed him smirking and started to open her mouth to say something, but Dale spoke first.

"Mam, I need you to widen your legs."

Sarah felt weakened under the power in his voice, and slightly shifted her feet outward until her skirt started to get taught again.

"Not enough," said Dale.

In two swift movements he furled up her skirt a good three inches, and spread her legs about four feet apart. Daniel saw the white of Sarah's mid-thigh. Sarah briefly glanced up at Jeff, who was dumbstruck. In the glance, she saw her son's lust and felt embarrassed and betrayed. Dale moved the wand quickly along her outer thighs, and then to her inner. Daniel saw his hand disappear into his mother's skirt.

Daniel watched Dale's arm, working, rotating, and moving up and down. Sarah started to get edgy. She kept shifting her hips and flinching. Her face was stern and annoyed. Eventually, Dale took the wand out of her skirt and stood up.

"Good, you are clean of metal. Emily, please step forward and stand next to your mother. Sarah, normally for two clients we have two officers, but today I have to handle both of you. I need you to assume a position so that I know you won't be a security risk as I work on Emily," said Dale.

Sarah just stared at Dale.

"Nod your head Sarah."

She was motionless. Dale placed a hand on her shoulder. Sarah flinched, then nodded her head.

"Great, we'll be done here soon. Sarah, please bend forward and place your hands on the ground. In this position, you cannot make any sudden movements," said Dale.

Sarah hesitated, but a few seconds later did begin to bend forward. As she did, her sweater started to fall down her torso. Her breasts hung down, and suddenly she felt a looseness about them but didn't understand why. Daniel watched as her sweater bunched around her unclasped bra.

Sarah tried to look at the ground, but the corner of her eye noticed this suited man staring directly at her. He was seeing the full details of her stomach and lower ribs. Though, he couldn't see any bra or pale flesh; her breasts were large enough to impede the sweater from dropping further.

As Sarah's hands touched the ground, Daniel noticed her skirt had pulled a little away from her waist. He thought he saw the outline of white where her skirt once was. The suited gentleman noticed it too. He even noticed that the white was white lace.

He wished he could see more of her ass, but the skirt held on too strongly. Yet, he did get to see the well-defined outline of her cheeks trying to break free of the skirt's fabric. He also liked to casually glance into this exploited woman's eyes. Sarah met his glance once. Her cheek's reddened and she looked away.

"That's good Sarah," said Dale. He gave her a pat right where her ass curved into her waist. Jeff saw it and ground his teeth. Dale turned to Emily.

"Emily, please stand with your feet together, shoulders back, and arms by your side."

Emily did as she was told, and Dale placed his hands on her like he did to her mom. He applied the same movements, the caressing of her jaw, and the probing of her lips, cheeks, and tongue. Dale made a slow turn of his head to look back at Jeff and Daniel as he did this. For a split second he gave Jeff a smile. Daniel saw it and hardened further. Then Dale released Emily, who appeared to be lightly gasping for air.

"You're doing well Emily. Please bring spread your legs, and bring your arms up and straight out to the sides," said Dale.

As she did this, Dale got out his wand. Dale had less to work with and the wanding of her upper body was much quicker than Sarah's. But, when he transitioned to her legs, the wand beeped around Emily's right pocket. Dale grew serious.

"Mam, do you have anything in your pockets?" asked Dale.

"No..." she said.

"Stand still," Dale replied.

Daniel saw him put one hand on Emily's lower back, the gentleman on the other side of the crowd noticed that his hand was covering Emily's exposed thong when he did this. He then placed his other hand into Emily's pants pocket. Daniel watched his fingers probing through the thin fabric. Emily tried hard to remain still. He worked his hand closer towards her inner thigh. He felt another piece of fabric beneath the pocket, and pulled on it. Emily squirmed.

The old gentleman couldn't see the pocket work, but he did notice when Dale puled on the triangle of her thong and lifted it up onto the curve of her lower back. Then, he released her and brought out a few coins. He walked over to Jeff and handed them to him. Jeff had no choice but to accept the money from his daughter's pocket. When Dale turned to go back to Emily, he noticed a large bulge in Daniel's pants and smirked.

Emily was visibly shaking. She didn't know what was happening to her and couldn't process Dale's movements. This wasn't part of her world view.

"Good Emily. Now assume position of your mother," said Dale. "It should be familiar..." he continued sarcastically.

The people waiting in line were beginning to get unsettled. The corridor was getting louder and louder as the number of conversations increased. Of course, many men (and some boys) were still watching the show. Most of the women were looking away, or trying to get the attention of their husbands through talk. Moms were covering the eyes of boys, or threatening them for looking.

Dale didn't like the increase in volume. He felt like this was a theater, and the audience was to be quiet. He looked at Juan, by the monitor, and flicked his head to the crowd. Juan got the message.

"Ladies and gentleman, for security reasons please keep your voices to a minimum. Excessive talking is a distraction to our workforce. Thank you," said Juan over the loudspeaker.

The voices quieted down to murmurs. One mom had enough of the whole thing and started to edge forward towards Dale, ready to give him a lecture on how inappropriate this treatment was. Juan saw her instantly and quickly circled around the corridor to cut her off.

"Mam, please get back in line. Any further attempts at interfering and we will detain you," said Juan with noticeably intensity.

With that, he placed a hand on her lower shoulder blades, and turned her around back to the crowd. The mom hesitated, but complied. Juan lowered his hand and grabbed the mom's ass through her jeans before letting her go. She jumped, ready to turn to him, but thought better of it and continued back into line.

Meanwhile, Emily had lowered into position again. Daniel saw the clasp of her bra and wished that Dale had unlatched it like he did to his mom's. The old gentleman to the side got to see Emily's toned ass and and her blue thong as her pants receded yet past her cheeks. Like Sarah, Emily noticed him looking, but felt furious rather than humiliated.

"Sarah, please return to your previous position – legs spread and arms out." commanded.

Sarah began to rise back up and as she did her bra cups loosened further away from her tits. She felt them fall slightly, but her sweater was tight enough to hold them. She wanted to fix her under wire as it was digging into her flesh awkwardly, but she knew Dale wouldn't allow such a movement.

"Stand still," said Dale calmly.

Daniel watched him run his hands, like he did his wand, up the sides of his mom's torso and around each arm. There wasn't much to see, but his mom's face looked so vulnerable to him that his boner stayed strong. He noticed her lips gently quiver at Dale's touch.

"Sarah, follow my directions closely. Clasp your hands behind your back, straighten your elbows, arch your back, and drop your shoulders blades. This is too better feel for any hard material that may be hidden along your ribcage and stomach. Do this now," said Dale.

Daniel watched as his mom got into a deep stretch reminiscent of what he saw earlier waiting in line. The stretch caused her tits to push up against the sweater and her ass to pop outwards. Her midriff showed even more through the movement, and Daniel saw her navel once again.

He saw the white lace start to glimmer through the dark blue sweater, though the cups of her bra looked somewhat oddly placed. Dale moved behind Sarah. The old gentleman frowned and tried to reposition himself, but couldn't find a good spot now that Dale was blocking his view.

"Remember, no moving," whispered Dale.

Dale placed his hands on Sarah's waist. Daniel watched him slowly inch his hands upward. Each finger gently their worked way up Sarah's ribs like a ladder. Once Dale felt the underwire of Sarah's bra, he tugged it slightly before continuing along the curve of her breasts. Daniel watched him cup each large mound. Dale paused at this point and looked up at Jeff. Jeff was clenching his jaw, and Dale saw a vein popping out of his neck. He smirked, before bringing his attention back to Sarah's breasts.

Time slowed down for Daniel as he saw the forceful squeeze that Dale applied to his mom's tits. Sarah inhaled and whimpered silently. Dale kneeded her flesh over the soft wool fabric. He pressed his hands into them, smashing the soft mounds against her rib cage, while simultaneously pressing his waist onto her ass. Sarah wasn't sure whether she was feeling the long metal wand, or something worse. When Dale finally released his grasp, Daniel saw his mom's nipple clearly defining two small bumps in the sweater. The bra cups were no longer protecting that part of her womanhood.

Everyone in the crowd watched his mom being felt up. The lights were bright and with Dale behind Sarah, there was little to obstruct the view. Daniel loved every bit of it, and even more-so because of this crowd with all its diverse families as a part of it. His dick was beyond hard, but this time he didn't even bother to flip it up. He knew his mom saw it, but he also knew that that was the least of her worries. And, he sort-of liked that she saw it.

"Mam, your bra is large enough to contain dangerous weapons. I need to remove it before continuing," claimed Dale loudly.

He didn't even wait for Sarah's response, before suddenly lifting her sweater up to her mid-ribs, reaching underneath the fabric, and pulling the white lace out. There was a murmur from the crowd as he tossed her bra onto the ground behind Emily. For some, the size 36D tag was quite visible. Emily, bent over and facing backward, saw the bra and became scared of Dale.

Daniel saw his mom's tits droop slightly, but that just attracted him even more. He liked the drawn out curve they took as they began from her very upper chest, down and then up inward back to her lungs. He saw this quite clearly now, the blue sweater being stretched and worked so that each stitch and weave provided less and less protection.

Dale ran his hands back along Sarah's sides and continued all the way down her outer thighs. Daniel noticed that when he brought his hands back up, he moved some his mom's skirt further up with them. With Sarah's legs spread like that, Daniel started to see the even milkier white of her upper thighs. He wanted to touch them, to massage them. Dale then brought his hands back down to Sarah's ankles.

He worked them quickly up to her knees before slowing down as he wrapped them around her inner thighs. Daniel's right hand involuntarily dropped down next to his crotch. Dale kneaded Sarah's flesh as he continued moving his hands upward. He pushed his hands outward, causing Sarah to become off-balance and forcing her legs further apart. Her skirt rose up higher as her legs spread wider.

Daniel saw Dale's forearm reach the bottom of his mom's skirt and figured he wouldn't be able to see much more of her after that. But Dale's hand continued to move as he pushed Sarah's skirt up. Her skirt was almost completely bunched around her waist and Daniel was seeing parts of his mom he never dreamed he would have the chance to see. He saw a few pale blue veins running along her inner thigh towards her crotch. His mom's eyes were closed now, not daring to look at anyone who undoubtedly was looking at her.

Dale brought his right-hand all the way up to the seam where her thigh ended and her hips began. Daniel saw a line of white. Dale then brought his left-hand up in the same way. Sarah's skirt was now higher than her panties. Daniel watched as Dale brought both hands together, cupped them, and groped his mom's pussy. It was a violent gesture and Sarah squirmed and her chest heaved.

Then Dale let his hands follow the crack of her pussy back to the crack of her ass, but not before pushing the edges of her panties together with his thumbs. With Dale's hands removed, Daniel saw his moms white lace panties for the first time. He saw the outlin of her pussy lips and he saw a groomed mound of blond hair sticking out from the sides of fabric. The exposure was almost too much for him to take. He slowly blinked a few times to gather it all in.

Dale squeezed Sarah's ass a few times, pushing her skirt up further so that he could access her soft flesh. He noticed a few beads of sweat in her crack, and smiled. Finally, he patted her on each cheek for good measure, before taking a step back from his work.

"Sarah, open your eyes. I need you to be attentive," said Dale

Sarah opened her eyes. She looked at her husband. Jeff saw the plea in her face, the silent cry for help. He almost took a step forward before he saw Dale looking at him with his hand on the butt of a pistol.

"Better Sarah, you're doing well. Now please return to the bent-over position." commanded Dale.

As his mom went down, Daniel really wished he had a better view. All he could see was her bare back and some of the bunched up skirt around her upper thighs. He noticed the old gentlemen looking intently at his mom and was envious. Then, he saw the gentleman kneel down and pull out a camera from his bag. It was a black camera and it looked old and heavy to Daniel.

A few seconds later, the crowd, Daniel, his mom and his sister, everyone, heard the unmistakable sound of a lens shutter opening a closing rapidly. Daniel wished he could see the pictures of his mom's panty clad ass and exposed mound offering themselves this gentleman. He wished he could see how her sweater, now no longer constrained by Sarah's bra, moved over the underside of her tits and caught on her hardened nipples. He wished he could see her face, her reddened cheeks and quivering lips. Then, as the guard moved next to his sister, Daniel's eyes shifted from his mom to Emily.

"Okay Emily, your turn." said Dale.

Emily rose back to standing, her legs still spread wide and her arms stretched to the sides. Dale worked on her slightly differently than her mom. He quickly got the boring stuff over with as he ran his hands from her ankles, up her outer thigh, along the left side of her torso, then to her arm, returning to her collar bone, and then back down her right side. Dale repositioned himself behind Emily. Daniel waited for him to command his sister to get in that same stretched posture his was mom was in. But Dale gave him something different.

"Please bend forward forty-five degrees. Place your hands behind your head, look up as if to stretch your neck, and arch your back," commanded Daniel, who's hands were by his side and who's feet were firmly planted under Emily.

Daniel noticed a grimace on his sisters face as she bent down, followed simultaneously by a slow grin forming on the guards lips. Dale placed one hand on Emily's right hip and pushed her ass further into his pelvis. His other hand was clasping Emily's neck, forcing her to look straight at her brother. Daniel met her eyes and felt a ting of pity, but it didn't last long. He diverted his attention to his sister's breasts and the deep cleavage they were showing with her blouse somewhat unbuttoned and her torso leaning forward at just the right angle.

12