Family Searched at Airport Ch.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to relax," whispered Dale.

Daniel saw the guard's right hand move onto Emily's stomach. His fingers were spread wide, and he seemed to enjoy every inch of her youthful torso. As he inched his hand upward, Daniel noticed a quick flick of his index and middle fingers and the instantaneous opening of another button on his sister's blouse. By the time he reached her bra, Emily's blouse hung open like a pair of inviting white doors. At first, Dale just cupped each tit as if holding a water balloon. Then, he danced his finger tips along the soft exposed flesh, poking them into her skin until he felt the hard ribs beneath. Then, he got aggressive.

He squeezed and Daniel watched his sister's breasts moved around the confines of her bra. Sometimes the movement caused the bra to move up, and he saw glimpses of the undersides of her breasts. Dale slide a few fingers into her bra cup and clasped Emily's nipple between his middle and ring finger. Emily gasped.

She tried to turn her head in fury, but Dale's other hand remained firmly clasped on her neck. Then, Daniel saw it, he saw the pink eraser move up and over the black bra as Dale pulled his hand out from the fabric. He saw the guard stretch her nipple away from her chest and then let go of it as it hardened. He only did this with the left breast, but that was enough for Daniel who was unconsciously licking his teeth.

Dale released Emily's neck and moved a few steps away from Emily. Jeff was furious, but also noticeably turned on. He was trying to consciously frown and furrow his brows just to give himself some kind of assurance against his building hard-on. He remained silent, a little curious to see how far Dale was going to take this.

"Remain still," said Dale.

Dale placed his hands on Emily's hips. Daniel noticed his sister jump slightly, at Dale's touch. Dale worked his thumb under each side of Emily's blue thong, and pulled the waistband up and over her hip bones. He then traced his left hand right below Emily's navel while his right hand ran down Emily's g-string before disappearing completely into her pants. As Dale pressed his middle finger into Emily's asshole, he simultaneously applied pressure with his left hand to scoot her further into it.

Daniel couldn't see all of this completely, but he imagined what was happening and he imagined correctly. He saw his sister jaw clench and her lips tighten, and he loved every second of it.

Then, Dale allows his left hand to drift down between Emily's thighs. The old gentleman had a better vantage point now that Dale was at Emily's side instead of directly behind her. He saw that Dale had hooked Emily's pants with his pinky and had pulled them down to rest on the middle curve of her ass cheeks. Daniel, then saw a pair of fingers creep up from between Emily's thighs. He saw them all four fingers probe Emily's youthful vulva beneath the fabric of her white pants. Then, he saw one finger disappear.

Dale had tugged Emily's pushed Emily's panties away from her slit with his index finger. He then jammed into his middle finger directly up and into her pussy. Emily yelped. Sarah heard her daughter and started to cry with helplessness.

Dale removed his finger. He then brought his hand back down between Emily's thighs, and then back up following the tight channel of her ass crack. But, he felt a little giving and decided to give Daniel some more sights of his sister.

When he removed his finger, he had gently grabbed onto some of Emily's pants, and when he brought his hand back between her thighs, he took the fabric with him. Daniel smiled as he was treated to the sight of his sister's blue thong pulled roughly away from her privates and the sight of his sister's soft mound peeking through the blue fabric and the white pants.

"You did great Emily. Now please return to the secured position as before," said Dale.

Emily had lost most of her self-pride at this point, and did as told without hesitation. Daniel was disappointed that he lost sight of his sister's taught nipple and her just-barely exposed pussy. But, he smirked when he heard a camera's shutter click in quick succession.

Then there were sirens.

The crowd turned their heads to see where the noise was coming from. Jeff's family did the same, and even the guards followed everyone's gaze to the glass doors that lead outside. The gray pavement of the the road was completely blocked out by rows and rows of white police cars with their lights flashing.

A team of state police, accompanied by more serious-looking men in suits, burst through the sliding doors like a stampede of animals escaped from the circus. They looked around quickly, before walking straight past the crowd. Then, one of the guys in a suit stepped stepped forward and turned back to the crowd. He had noticed Emily and Sarah of course, but just smiled slightly and turned away. Daniel figured he was in the one in charge.

"Ladies and gentleman, please remain calm. No one is in danger. We need to speak to the family of Muren. If this is your family name, please step forward." said the man calmly.

No one stepped forward.

Then, Jeff spoke, "I am Jeff Muren. What is the problem, sir?"

"Did you return a blue Jeep rented through Hertz approximately one hour ago?" said the man.

"Yes," replied Jeff.

"Can you identify this?" asked the man. He held up a white sweater-blouse.

"That's my wife's sweater," replied Jeff.

"And this?" asked the man as he held up a small black clutch.

"I believe that's my daughter's. Where did you get that?" replied Jeff.

"Both of these items were left inside the Jeep. Where is your wife and daughter now?"

"I'm sorry for the trouble. We always end up forgetting something in those rental cars. I appreciate you returning them to us, but I don't get why you had to make a whole scene out of this as if we were criminals..."

"Answer the question. Where is your wife and daughter?"

Jeff gestured to the two bent-over and exposed women beside Dale. Daniel noticed that the man seemed to turn to them before Jeff even finished pointing in that direction.

The man glanced at the women, then turned to Dale.

"Dale, are you searching these women?" asked the man.

"Yessir. I had reasonable suspicion to believe they were hiding something. I have followed procedure and searched them thoroughly, barring a strip-search of course since we did not find evidence warranted for such a procedure. They appear clean and I am ready to pass them through," replied Dale in a monotone voice. It appeared to Daniel that Dale spoke the line as if reading a screenplay.

"Are those cameras recording?" asked the man, glancing at the black glass globes on ceiling.

"Yessir," replied Dale. Daniel wondered how much the cameras saw.

"Good. As stated, these items belong to Sarah Muren and Emily Muren," said the man to the camera. Then, he pulled out a plastic bag from Sarah's sweater pocket and a vial from Emily's clutch.

"Furthermore, these belongings contain controlled substances, specifically salt cocaine found in this plastic bag and oxycodon pills found in this vial. We submit these items as evidence that Sarah Mure and Emily Muren both carried and were prepared to transport these substances. Thus, we are at the right to place these women under arrest and hold their relatives for questioning as possible accomplices," finished the man.

Daniel started to shake. His hard-on regressed again to the point where his penis was trying to find a happy-place inside his ball sack like a frightened turtle. Jeff was more composed.

"This is mistake. I do not mean to doubt your expertise, but my family has never touched drugs let alone own them," claimed Jeff, sternly.

"From one man to another, I recommend you take the 5th from here on out until a lawyer is next to you. Nothing you say will help you. It can only hurt," replied the man, glancing back at Jeff.

The man turned back to Dale.

"Dale, these two ladies may have hidden further controlled substances on them. A more investigataive search is required. Please continue as you would have, treating these two as suspect criminals. Understood?" said the man.

"Yessir," replied Dale, smiling.

The man turned back to the crowd and, projecting his voice, said, "This is now a federal investigation. As witnesses and possible accomplices, you are to remain where you are until the investigation has finished. The police will keep this airport section quarantined until further orders."

The crowd groaned in response. But no one objected. The seriousness of the issue was evident to them and they remained still and silent.

"The floor is yours Dale," said the man as he walked off to the side, turning around to survey Emily and Sarah, and resting his body against the wall.

"You two, stand up," said Dale a bit rudely.

Daniel watched intently as his mom and sister stood up. They were both crying silently and shaking. He could see his mom's upper thighs quiver, and though her skirt had fallen back down some, he still saw the glimmer of her white panties beneath the black. His sister was equally shook up. But Daniel didn't care. Now with Emily standing, he got to see her open blouse and her exposed nipple resting on her black bra. His eyes danced back from their bodies to their faces. Both women were trying to stare at the blank wall in-front of them.

"Follow me," commanded Dale.

He lead them towards the curtained-off area, walking backwards as to keep his eyes on the two women. Juan was there holding the curtains open so that they could go through. Once inside, Juan began to close the curtain. But he only closed it about half-way, and a worthless half at that. From the angle of Jeff, Daniel, and the crowd, they could still see clear into the private-screening room. Jeff almost spoke up, but, knowing it would be useless, remained silent instead.

"Stand next to the back curtain and place your hands above your heads," said Dale. Then, he got out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed Sarah to the metal curtain-bar. It was high-up and Daniel noticed his mom having to lift her heels up.

Dale didn't handcuff Emily. Instead, he placed his left hand smoothly onto her ass and lead her into the center of the room. He grabbed the bottom of Emily's blouse, lifted it up her torso, over her raised hands, and dropped it on the ground.

End of Ch.3

12