Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,476 Followers

****

Later, both of us now moderately high, I raised the subject of Donny's mom and her death some two years earlier.

"I hate him," Donny suddenly hissed.

"Who honey?" I asked, having no idea what he meant.

"Daddy...god he can be a bastard."

Did he know about us I wondered? Did Robert Graham's son know what his father had done to me so many years ago? How?

"He hit her. Hit mommy," was suddenly ejaculated from his angry young lips.

"Your father? He hit your mom?" I asked, astounded.

"I didn't do anything...for years...not until it was too late,' he spat out, the tears now flowing down his cheeks. "He hit Gail...me too...I should have protected them," he cried.

"You were just a boy. You couldn't have done anything," I tried to comfort even as I realized I should have guessed. "He was so big, so strong Donny," I said as I remembered how his father had so easily manhandled me.

"I finally fought him...I was scared Jam...so scared...but I couldn't do anything. He'd been hurting her for so long."

"What happened?" I asked, trying to imagine this boy facing his father.

"It was when I was fifteen. Three years ago," the now strong eighteen year old started. "He hit mom...slapped her right in front of Gail and I...I had to Miss Merrywell...I had to stop him."

As I listened, wondering how a thin fifteen year old could ever have hoped to match up with his father, I couldn't help wishing that I'd had someone to protect me the many times I'd been mauled, been forced to accept his ugly body.

"He broke my nose, messed up my knee some," Donny added, but with just a touch of pride in his voice now.

"Oh my gawd, the evil bastard," I hissed, irate, forgetting for a second the boy as I remembered the father.

"I gave him a black eye."

"What?"

"And two broken ribs...it sorta ended up even." There was a man's pride now in the Donny's eyes.

"You beat your daddy? Oh my gawd Donny, you were so brave," I said as I pulled his head to my chest.

"I waited so long," he answered, the tears still streaming down his cheeks.

"You were just a boy," I said, trying to console this boy/man. I gently ran my hands through his blond mane.

"It was my mother. My sister. I should have protected them...I was scared," he admitted.

"Of course you were...but you still faced him. Like a real man. You were brave Donny, so brave."

"He can be so bad," Donny wailed.

"Can I tell you a story," I suddenly asked, knowing I was about to tell this boy the story I'd never told anyone.

"About what?"

"About me...about your dad."

"But," he said, confusion in his eyes.

"When I came back from Atlanta, my first Olympics," I started. "Oh I thought I was pretty good, seventeen years old, had won a bronze medal in the 200 butterfly, we'd won a silver in the medley relay...my picture had been in Sports Illustrated."

"I remember how excited the town was," Donny interjectied, watching me intently, his tears forgotten.

"I was pretty full of myself those first few weeks back at school...I was a bit of a bitch," I admitted.

"You?"

"Uh huh. Then one day I was sent to your daddy's office. He hurt me."

"What?"

"When he started to talk to me I sassed him back, let him know how important I thought I was."

"You sassed daddy?" he asked, knowing from long experience how dangerous that was.

"He just grabbed me and bent me over his desk and started to spank me. With a thick wooden paddle. It hurt...so much."

"I know," Donny agreed and I knew he too had felt his father's hand.

"I fought him...screamed...tried to get away," I told the son. "Then I told him I'd go to the police...tell everyone." The memories of the day were still so fresh in my mind as I panted out my confession. "He just laughed and told me I was suspended for two weeks. That I should transfer somewhere else if I didn't like his discipline, that he didn't want me back, not with my attitude."

"What did you do," Donny whispered.

"I begged him...told him I was sorry...that I'd never be bad again."

"He let you go?"

"Bend over, he ordered me. And don't say another word he added. I was scared Donny," I told the teen, "So scared."

"You let him?" Donny demanded.

"I had no one to protect me. I was so scared. It was just mom and me then. What could I do?" Donny held me as I told him how his father had lifted my short plaid skirt and delivered blow after blow atop my thin, white, cotton panties. He held me when I told him how I'd finally fled from his father's office, red blotches of blood staining them.

"He's a bastard," Donny growled. "Did he ever do it again?"

"Not for the rest of that year," I hedged, still unwilling to tell the whole story. "But I was so scared of him...scared that he'd call me back to his office. Or that some night when I was baby sitting you he'd come home early and do it again."

For minutes afterward Donny cradled me in his strong arms as I cried softly. But I couldn't help but notice the hard-on that was straining against its confinement in his shorts.

It was Donny I dreamed of that night. Tossing and turning in his sister's bed I dreamed of his long, hard cock filling me in that most forbidden of couplings.

*THURSDAY*

Donny was off to Palm Beach Thursday with his summer league baseball team, their last regular game before the playoffs. "I'll be home for dinner," he promised, "Wait for me, I'll bar-b-q some chicken."

"Don't worry about me. What about Kim and Mandy? You've been ignoring the poor girls," I teased with a smile, flirting shamelessly with a boy I could never have.

"Don't eat without me," he threatened back, grinning madly, in love.

I spent the day doing the hundred little chores that always need to be done when you move. Electricity and phone and mail and internet and cable and...

I positioned my parents old bedroom furniture in the large back bedroom, the bedroom that overlooked the backyard and pool and gave a view of the orange groves that started at the edge of our yard and wound for miles towards the west. There was also a large side window that faced the Graham house. That in fact faced Donny's room just thirty feet away. I made the bed; I'd decided to finally take up residence in my home.

Then I went out and bought some groceries...some more wine. Later, I had just hopped out of the shower when I saw one of his friends drop Donny off in front of his door. Quickly pulling on a cream colored silk cami and rather tight yellow shorts I realized how badly I wanted this boy to find me attractive.

I quickly brushed my still wet hair. Dabbed perfume onto my body. Then rushing I reached my back door and opened it just as he was about to knock.

"How'd you guys do?" I asked the startled teen.

"Great, we won. You haven't eaten yet have you?" he blurted out.

"I'm baby sitting you," I teased. "I'm not allowed to eat before you."

We talked and drank as the chicken cooked. I drank more than I had the night before. I knew if I didn't I'd never have the courage to tell him part two of my story.

"He spanked me again," I started three hours later. We'd eaten and drunk our fill in the preceding hours. Replete and sitting with my legs tucked comfortably under me the urge to confess drove me on. Donny was sitting watching me from the other end of the couch. The only light came from a few stars twinkling in the southern sky. It was easier to talk not seeing his face.

"Daddy?" he asked.

"Un huh. The next September...I'd just turned eighteen the month before...had spent the summer with the national team...it was just the second week of school. I hadn't done anything wrong Donny...it wasn't fair."

"What did he say?" his son asked me.

"He called me to his office. After last period. I was scared Donny. He was nice at first...asked me how my summer had been. How I'd liked traveling to South America for the Pan Am games. I thought everything was okay." The wine and my memories suddenly made me weepy.

"Are you alright Jacqui?" Donny suddenly asked out of the darkness and then I felt his arm slip around me. It was the first time he'd called me by my name. I loved the sound of it on his lips.

I nestled my head against his chest as I started to speak again. "I have to spank you again little girl, he said to me when I finished telling him about my summer. I asked him why...told him I'd been good...that it just wasn't fair."

Donny knew from long experience that reasoning with his father never did any good and so simply held me tighter and let me talk.

"C'mon here, he finally ordered me, his anger and impatience obvious. I thought...oh Donny, I thought okay, it'll hurt but it's just once, then it'll be all over. It was my last year there. I just went to his desk, bent over, I was crying."

Donny saw the tears on my cheek as I recounted my tale, lightly brushed one off and then, both afraid and excited about what I was going to say, tried to give me a way out, "You don't have to tell me Jacqui, its okay."

"He said come here little girl, then grabbed my hand and pulled me toward where he sat. But sir, I protested as he forced me across his lap. He held me down on him and then I felt him lift my skirt. I felt his hands on my panties...tugging them down...he was baring my bottom Donny. Right in his office."

"You were naked, on his lap?" Donny asked almost breathlessly.

"He used his hand. Once...twice...three times...again and again. Then it stopped...my bum was burning...he touched me Donny," I stammered.

"He touched you where?" the boy whispered.

"My bum, the crack in my bum...and then under...in my hair, my pubic hair...then he tried to push his finger inside me. I cried, told him to stop, that it hurt...he just laughed. I could feel it Donny."

"Feel what," Donny asked hoarsely.

"His thing, it was hard...so hard...I could feel it against my thighs."

"His penis?"

"Yes Donny. His big, fat, hard penis."

"What happened?" Donny asked, his curiosity palpable in the darkness.

"I told him I was a virgin...that I'd never done it. He didn't believe me until he felt it."

"Felt what?"

"My hymen. Then he laughed and just said that's perfect. Then he started to spank me again. It seemed to go on forever."

"But he let you go? Without -"

"He pushed me off his lap. Let me fall to my knees between his legs. My bum was stinging Donny...I started to back away. He stopped me. Grabbed my head so I couldn't move."

"Why?" the boy asked but he already knew. His own cock was now throbbing between his legs.

"He lowered his fly," I said. "He pulled it out...his penis," I added as I burrowed further into the warm arms of his son. "Kiss it Jacqui, he ordered as he waved it in front of my face. It was so big Donny, so big. There was a drop of liquid at the end of it. Lick it little girl, he ordered as he pulled my face towards it."

"Did you?" Donny asked, as I pushed a breast against his side. Down the gaping top of my cami I knew he could see a thickened nipple. My aureoles were puffed out in need.

"He made me. I couldn't stop him. I was just a girl, a virgin, eighteen years old," I cried. "It tasted terrible! Then he made me open my mouth...he pushed it in. It hurt...I gagged...he didn't care Donny. Suck me, he kept saying...lick me little girl ...swallow me," he ordered.

"The bastard," Donny mumbled even as he slipped a hand under the waistband of his shorts.

"It suddenly spurted, a great, thick strand. His sperm...in my mouth...then again...and again. I was choking Donny, I pulled back. He spurted again...in my face...then in my hair...on my tunic. He was panting, groaning, but then, when he was finished...when his penis was softening he made me take it in my mouth again. He made me lick it clean."

I was finished, drained and ashamed as I trembled in his son's arms eight years later. Simply sat quietly in his arms as he gently held me. I knew Donny could see my breasts but didn't care. I knew my story had excited him, I could sense the hardness of his young prick just inches from my hand. I wanted him but knew I couldn't have him.

"I'm going to bed," I finally announced.

"But...but what happened? Later I mean, with daddy," he asked.

"I shouldn't tell you...you're too young, he's your daddy," I said, denying him, but knowing he'd eventually hear every gruesome detail.

"Please," he begged.

"I'm too tired, maybe later."

"Tomorrow?"

"I can't... I have a date."

"WHAT? He almost shouted.

"It's Friday tomorrow. You must be going out with Kim. The kids said there's a big end of summer party tomorrow."

"I don't need to go," the boy protested. "Who are you going out with anyway?"

"I met Mr. Campbell in town today, the music teacher, he asked me to dinner. I knew you'd be busy...I said okay."

"He's like fifty yeas old," Donny protested.

"He's not. He's not much older than me." I was secretly thrilled to have heard the jealousy in Donny's voice.

"He's bald!"

"It's just dinner Donny. We're not getting married."

"Still..."

"You'll have a good time at your party."

"Then can we talk some more Saturday?" he demanded.

"Sure," I agreed quickly.

"We could go to the beach...just you and I...a picnic," he proposed.

"Maybe," I offered. "Now go to bed."

"Yes Miss Merrywell," he finally agreed, then added smiling, "Is my baby sitter going to come and tuck me in?"

Of course I didn't! I may have wanted to but...Instead I was nestled naked between my sheets five minutes later. I watched silently when Donny appeared in his room directly across the yard ten minutes later. He had just showered. For minutes he moved around his brightly lit room naked. His cock was half hard and bright crimson. As I watched the proud, big cocked teen I knew he'd just masturbated under the hot, wet pulses of the showerhead. Knew he'd been thinking of me when his cum splattered angrily against the shower door. He was beautiful! And he knew I was watching him.

*FRIDAY*

I answered my bedside phone the next night just before midnight. I'd had a fun dinner with the music teacher but had retired early. Donny had been right -- he was too old for me! It had been impossible not to look at his receding airline and slight paunch and not think of the young teen off somewhere with his sexy little friends.

"Are you alone?" I heard whispered down the line. It was Donny.

"Yes, and I was happily asleep," I answered grumpily. But I was elated to hear his voice. "Are you at your party?"

"No, I'm home. Over here," he said and then I saw the lights in his bedroom flash on and off three or four times.

"Where's Kim?" I purred down the line.

"I'm alone," he replied, a touch of anger in his voice. Then he flicked the lights once more and then left them on. "Can't you see me?"

"I'm not blind," I answered as I stared at Donny. He was just wearing a pair of white boxers. "You're not very modestly dressed," I chided.

"Hah, you see me in less every day at the pool. Can I come over?" he asked.

"No, it's late. I was sleeping. Now go to bed."

"I'm not tired. Can't we at least talk on the phone?"

"I thought that's what we were doing," I teased, now that I was awake I was in no hurry to end the call.

"Turn on your light then, so I can see you," he asked as he sat back against the headboard of his bed.

"I'm don't have anything on," I answered but my tone was more an invitation than a refusal.

"You sleep naked?"

"Uh huh." I knew he could hear the smile in my voice.

"Then stay under your sheet. Tell me about daddy...please Jacqui," he pled.

I held the sheet up as I leaned over and turned on the bedside lamp. "Okay?" I asked down the line as I sat back against my headboard. The sheet barely covered my breasts. "Can you see me?"

"You're beautiful," he complimented.

"I was so scared after your daddy made me do those things," I started softly, ignoring his last words.

"After you sucked him," Donny asked eagerly. My eyes followed his hand as he slipped it into his shorts.

"Yes...after I sucked his big penis," I agreed, unable to keep the excitement out of my voice. "But for the next couple of weeks he didn't do anything. The next time I sat for you and Gail he was so nice. Asking about mom and school as if nothing had happened."

"You thought he'd want to do it again?" Donny asked. He did nothing to disguise the fact he was slowly stroking his cock.

"Yes, that or something else," I whispered. I let the sheet slowly fall to my waist.

I could hear the sudden intake of his breath and then the question, "Something else?"

"He knew I was a virgin."

"But nothing happened?"

"Not for three weeks...not until your mom went to visit her sister." My left hand was now moving rhythmically over my breasts. My nipples ached in need.

"What happened?"

"Your daddy asked me to baby sit one night. Told my mom he might be out late, til two or three, that I'd probably be late coming home."

"And," he encouraged, his penis now sticking proudly out through his fly. He closed one big palm around the fat shaft. It covered only half its length. He slowly moved his hand up and down.

"I went over at about six, fed you and Gail while he dressed. When he left he said he'd be late...that I shouldn't worry. I bathed you guys, read to you, put you to bed around eight-thirty. Then I waited."

"You waited? For what?" Donny asked.

"I knew he was coming for me." Donny looked up as he heard the whimper in my voice, watched spellbound as I tossed aside the sheet. Slowly spread my legs.

"You're a real blond," he tried to joke but I could hear the nervous catch in his voice.

"Yes, are you?" I dared.

"Why didn't you leave?" he asked as he slipped the boxers down his legs. He was a natural blond.

"And leave you guys?"

"Did he come?"

"He raped me...for hours," I said as I slipped a finger inside myself.

"I hate him," Donny hissed. His hand was now a blur of motion in his lap.

"It was so big Donny. He ripped off my clothes and carried me to your momma's bed. Then he pushed my thighs wide with his hands as he knelt naked between my legs. It was ugly Donny, an angry purple shaft sticking up against his stomach."

"Did it hurt?" Donny wanted to know.

I ignored Donny's question. "Yours is nicer," I whispered, a second finger now inside me.

"It is?"

"I wanted to call you...you and Gail. I wanted you to come rescue me. But I didn't say anything, not even when he brought the thick, dark bulb right to my crack. Not even when he pushed into me, splitting me."

"I would have helped you," Donny promised from his bed forty feet away.

"I screamed, I couldn't help it Donny. When he thrust in, when he tore my hymen apart."

"Did you bleed Jacqui?" the boy demanded.

"There was blood all over the sheet. I could feel it dripping over my thighs as he thrust his spear again and again into me. I think I passed out for a second. But he went on and on. Deeper and deeper. I was stuffed...sore...I hated it...hated him. I cried."

I watched as Donny stood and moved towards the window, his cock huge in his hand. "Did he come...inside you I mean," he asked.

"He made me come first," I admitted softly.

"You came? You had an orgasm?"

"It just happened Donny," I whimpered, remembering the horrors. "Suddenly my womb was pulsing open and shut and my juices were bathing his hot, throbbing shaft. And then I was flooded with cum...oh gawd, I couldn't help myself...it felt so good."

"Daddy's prick felt good?"

"Yes," I whispered back, the memory of his spurting cock fresh in my mind eight years later.

"You liked his cock?"

"No, I hated it," I denied, "but my body --"

"Wasn't he afraid of getting you pregnant?" he interrupted.

"You don't know?" I asked, looking up. "He told me later that he'd had a vasectomy ...two or three years after you were born. That he wanted to fuck lots of girls but he didn't want to get them pregnant. That he had enough with two kids."

scouries
scouries
10,476 Followers