Family Secrets

Story Info
Adam finds out a family secret his aunt reveals to him.
1.1k words
3.72
90.1k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuckmeup1
fuckmeup1
10 Followers

Adam's parents were going on holiday to France for a month to visit his grandparents, and he they decided that he should stay at his aunt's house while they were gone. He had no problem with that, especially since his aunt, and his three cousins, Sarah, Jessica, and Luke were great fun. His parents hugged him and then drove off. He knocked on the door and his aunt opened up immediately.

"Oh hi Adam. Come on in. It's so nice to see you. Just go on upstairs, and unpack your things. We're going to the movies in a few minutes." He went up and spread out his things in the spare room. After greeting his cousins and getting changed, they all went to the cinema. Then his aunt decided that they would eat dinner at Pizza Hut, and when they got back it was time for them to sleep. They all raced each other upstairs, and while his cousins went to get changed, his aunt held him back.

"Adam, stay there for a second. I want to talk to you."

"Yeah?"

"Well, I have a little family secret to confess to you."

"What is it?"

"Basically, your entire family have sex." Adam was sure that he misunderstood her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's a family tradition that's been going on for a long time and we have sex for fun. The women all use contraception so there's no chance of babies."

"Well, how come my parents don't have sex, then?"

"You're parent's didn't use contraception and ended up having a child. They don't want their children to do the same thing even though we still use contraception."

"Oh OK. Well, why haven't you done it before then? I've stayed here tons of times, but you've never had sex before."

"That's because you've only stayed here for a day or two, so we could easily just stop for that long, seeing as your parents wouldn't approve. But this time you're staying for a month and that's a long time. We can't suppress our sexual desires for that long. Look, if you don't want to do it, we'll try and keep the noise down and we'll give you earplugs so you can sleep."

"No, no. I think I'll do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure." While he was saying all this, he started to get an erection.

"Can I see your boobs?" he asked. His aunt laughed and said,

"We'll save that for later. First I think Sarah will relieve your pretty big boner." She called Sarah to where they were talking.

"Adam has agreed, but by the size of his boner I think he needs some sexual relief. Why don't you help him?"

"Oh OK." Sarah said, holding Adam's hand and leading him to the loft room. When they got up, she instructed him to strip down to his boxers. While he was doing so, she took off her nightgown to reveal some lacy see-through lingerie.

She went down to her knees, and pulled down Adam's shorts. Looking up seductively at him, she tugged on his penis before putting it in her mouth and blowing him. She was so amazing at it. His aunt had really taught her well. Halfway she stopped to take off her bra. Just as he was about to cum in her mouth, she pulled out his penis and tugged on it. He ended up erupting on her tits. They kissed, and he was about to go downstairs, before Sarah stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going? It's my turn now, big boy." She jumped onto the bed and spread her legs out wide. After pulling down her knickers, she motioned at him to masturbate her, and he obliged. He sucked on her clit after putting his finger in her vagina. He kept on masturbating until she squirted a huge amount of juice on his face and body.

After kissing again, they held hands and walked down to his two other cousins and his aunt, who were waiting for him.

"Now Adam, go with Luke into his room."

"But why?"

"Just do as I say." So Adam and Luke went into Luke's room, where Luke gave Adam some briefs.

"Why are we wearing these?" he asked.

"Basically, before we have full-on sex, we want each other to look attractive and make us want them. So we try and make ourselves as revealing as we can, without showing each other our goods."

"Do I have to get changed in front of you?"

"Dude, you're already naked." In all the fun, Adam had forgotten that he hadn't put his clothes back on.

"Oh right. yeah." he said, a bit embarrassed. Luke also took off all his clothes, and Adam could see that his penis was bigger. They both put on their briefs, and went into his aunt's room, where his female relatives were waiting for him.

"OK Luke. Because this is your first time, we're going to have to teach you how to have sex. It will be quite hard to take three women at once, so you have the choice of me or your two cousins to teach you." Adam opted for his aunt.

"Are you going to teach me in a seperate room?"

"No. Why?"

"It's just that, where are we going to all have sex when there's two groups."

"Luke and you're two cousins will be having sex on the floor, while we are on the bed. OK, then. Let's get started. Take off my lingerie for me, won't you?" He quickly pulled off her lingerie, tempted by her boobs. She turned around so he could see her private parts, and was stunned. They were so much better than he expected.

"So I'm going to teach you my favourite positions in sex. First of all, I'll go easy on you. This one is called the cowgirl position. Just sit flat on the bed, and I'll do the rest." He sat as his aunt climbed on top of his penis, and then shoved it into her vagina. It was an amazing experience. She then moved up and down, sliding it in and out.

"That't it Adam. Fuck me. Fuck your aunt hard. Ohhhh come on baby. Get in there."

"I'm going to cum. Get ready."

"Ohhhh yeah. That's good." she said, as she felt the warm surges of his cum flowing into her. She got off and got on top of him and kissed him. Her tongue went into his mouth and his went into hers.

"The next position is called the doggy style. This time you have to do some work, so it should be a bit more fun." She instructed him to get on his knees, and she did the same. She then showed him where to put his penis and he fucked her repeatedly until he had came all over her.

Soon it was time for all of them to go to sleep. This time, they all slept in the same bed. Adam though that it would be over, but a quick tug on his penis from Jessica said otherwise. He would be looking forward to the next month.

fuckmeup1
fuckmeup1
10 Followers