Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop from moving my hips up and down! My brother was really good with his tongue; he knew just where it felt best. Teasing and sucking my clit until he made scream out and cum all over his lips and chin.

I knew what was coming next, I knew my brother was going to fuck me and I felt like a dirty little slut because I really wanted him to do me.

Instead he got off the bed, "Where are you going?" I asked in a panic.

The small desk lamp clicked on and my brother had his back turned as he dug something out of his dresser drawer, "I need the lube."

I was soaking wet, and didn't understand until he turned around. I glanced down past his nice abs and saw the biggest cock I've ever seen! It looked as huge as those ones in that porn movie...but it was standing out from my brother's body and he was squirting lube all over it.

I was getting scared as he came back to the bed and told me he wanted the pillows. I gave them to him, and he stacked them and told me to lift up. I did and he put them under my butt and I lowered myself down on them.

"I don't think...Ben it looks too big for me!" I told him as he got between my legs.

"Don't worry," He said, squirting a stream of lube on my pussy, "I'll go easy."

The lube was cold and made me jump, but it warmed up as it ran down my slit. Ben got closer and rubbed that huge knob up and down my slit. I squirmed each time it crossed over my sensitive clit. He squirted more lube on the knob and then pushed it into me.

My opening resisted at first but then his knob suddenly popped in with a little shot of pain. I groaned as he squirted more lube on his shaft with just his knob in me. It was a good thing I was drunk and as relaxed as I could be... because I felt totally stretched open as he kept working it further and further up inside.

Twice he pulled almost all the way out to add more lube, and then it would slide much easier in me. When it felt like it was half way in me, he stopped and squirted more lube. He rubbed my clit with his thumb and I came really hard but Ben wasn't finished with me yet.

He leaned over me holding himself up on his palms and started to pump that monster in and out.

"OH MY GOD!" I can't tell you exactly what it felt like, but it was not like any sex I'd had before.

I could feel every inch of his hard cock, and the big knob moving deeper than I'd ever felt one before. It began to finally slide without hurting so much and he got faster, and I started to make more noise than I'd ever done before.

"Fuck...your pussy is so damn tight!" Ben hissed, and pushed it in again.

With my ass up off the mattress on those pillows he leaned over me and held me down by my shoulders as he kept pumping it in and out getting deeper each stroke.

I looked up at the expression on my brother's face. His eyes were closed tight and his face was all screwed up in a grimace, "OH FUCK...I'm gonna CUM!" He grunted.

Ben slammed that huge cock into me four or five times so hard that his balls slapped against my butt, and I felt his cock start to throb and jerk in me. It was so deep that I felt each squirt spraying against my cervix and that made me cum with a loud moan.

He bent down and we kissed until his cock quit jerking in me. My pussy tingled and felt warm inside from his cum and God it felt better than any sex I could remember having had before! I kept having little aftershocks from my orgasm running up my spine each time his dick would give an occasional twitch inside of me.

Ben slowly pulled it out and I rolled up off the bed and ran for the bathroom. I felt full and needed to pee really badly and sat there until I stopped dripping into the stool. My crotch was a mess from all the lube and cum so I got in the shower to rinse off before getting back in bed with my brother.

I snuggled up to Ben, "I hope mom and dad don't find out what we just did."

Ben laughed, "I wouldn't worry about it, and they have plenty of secrets of their own."

"What kind of secrets?" I asked him, but he was already asleep.

My head was full of alcohol fog and I went to sleep without worrying about it.

When I woke up the next morning with a huge headache Ben was gone. I took a shower and some Tylenol I stole from the bathroom. He'd made us breakfast and I needed it badly. I ate looking at him and still not believing what we'd done the night before!

A voice in my head kept saying, "You fucked your brother!" every time I looked at him.

Even that reminder didn't stop me from thinking about how much I'd enjoyed it. We promised to see each other again soon and I went home while Ben went to work.

When I came in the door mom saw me and said, "Did you have a good time with Ben?"

"Yeah, but I celebrated too much."

"At least you had the good sense to stay at his place." Mom replied, and pushed the vacuum over to start on the rug, "You should spend more time with your brother, he won't be around forever."

That sounded like a good plan to me as I went to my room to lie down and sleep it off some more. By Monday I'd come to terms with what I'd done and I figured as long as we kept it a secret nobody would find out about me and Ben. I was on my last three days of school and it really seemed to drag. I spent all day thinking naughty thoughts about my big brother.

By the time school let out I was determined to run by my brother's apartment and do it again. I'd been really sore but it had gone away by Sunday and I had the itch to feel my brother's nice cock in me again. I know that sounds terrible but it was true!

I drove over to his place and no sooner had I parked that someone came out of his stairwell. I ducked down when I saw it was my mom!

She seemed to be in a hurry and kept pulling the strap of her purse up over her shoulder and looking around from side to side like she didn't want to be seen.

At first I wasn't sure it was her, but when she got to the curb there was no mistake. My mom wasn't much different looking than me. She was still thin and young looking even though she was a lot older. Ben and my dad were pretty close in size too; just my dad had grey hair already.

Mom sped off, and I got out of my car to go ask Ben what she'd wanted. I knocked on his door but he didn't answer so I tried the knob and it wasn't locked. I went in and called his name before I heard the shower running. I thought about taking off my clothes and surprising him but when I heard music coming from his bedroom curiosity got the better of me.

I peeked in his room and didn't see anyone. The little radio on his night stand was pretty loud and his bed was a mess!

The bedspread and top sheet were lying on the floor and the pillows were strewn all around the room. I stepped in planning to turn the radio off when I saw it.

There was a huge wet spot in the middle of the sheet and it looked fresh!

I went over for a closer look... and it was fresh, and I could smell the faint trace of my mom's perfume that she always wore!

"OH MY GOD!" I thought, as I headed for the door with tears starting to form in my eyes.

All I could think of when I closed the door and ran down the stairs was how my brother had said he loved me. But there was no doubt in my mind he had just got done fucking mom!

I drove away as fast as I could, crying for a long time as I just drove around town...still not believing what I'd seen!

I remembered how Ben had said there were family secrets I didn't know about. Well I'd just found out one of them, and wondered how long my mom and Ben had been doing it? I wondered if daddy knew what was going on?

"Obviously he didn't or he would have done something about it," I told my dashboard, as I drove around trying to get myself under control.

It took an hour before I felt like I could go home. Mom was in the kitchen and I flew by not wanting to talk to her after what she'd done!

That night supper was the hardest thing I've ever had to sit through. Mom and dad were peaches and cream nice. Talking about how they couldn't wait to see me walk at graduation. I kept having visuals in my head of mom naked, my brother on top of her fucking her like he had done to me.

"Something wrong?" Mom asked me at last.

"No, I'm just upset about a boy I met. He likes another girl more than me."

"I'm sorry dear," Mom replied.

I got up and excused myself, "I'll get over it."

I went to my room to get my purse and keys. I had to get the hell out of the house and away from mom before I went off on her.

I drove around for several hours, and my folks had gone to bed when I got home.

By the time graduation day arrived I was still hurt, but managed to get through it with my brother there. I hardly talked to him and I could see he knew something was wrong with me, but we couldn't talk about it with all the cake and relatives around for my little party.

When everyone had finally gone home, I didn't even change out of my dress. I just got in my car and went to find the big party one of my friends was having. It didn't take long to get drunk that night. I drank everything I could get my hands on until they told me I better slow down.

That just pissed me off more... being cut off from the booze so I got in my car and left the party behind. It wasn't too smart of me driving drunk, but I was still mad at Ben and luckily I ended up at his place without getting into an accident!

I was fuming mad and stomped up to his door planning on giving him a piece of my mind. When he opened the door and saw the look on my face he stepped back, "Whoa...what's the matter with you anyway?"

I slammed the door and started walking towards him, "What's the matter with me!" I yelled, "Why don't you tell me what the fuck is wrong with YOU!"

"Calm down sis, what the hell are you talking about?" Ben replied, "Just chill out and tell me what's gotten into you."

I was shaking mad, "You got any booze?"

"Sure Kris, jeeze!" He said, and got me a beer out of the icebox. He kept away from me on the other side of the counter.

"I thought you said you loved me the other night when we did it!"

"I do...what's this all about?"

I proceeded to tell him about seeing mom leaving his place, and what I found on his bed. I could tell by his eyes it was true as I talked it out.

"You fucked her didn't you?" I asked him.

"Well, yeah... but that doesn't mean I don't love you."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" I said getting mad again, "People that are in love with each other don't go around fucking somebody else."

Ben looked back at me, "Kris, I told you our family is full of secrets. Mom started all this when I turned 18. She said she liked to have something different than dad once in a while and I went along with it because...well I was young and horny."

"But you're still doing it!"

"Yeah but, it doesn't mean anything to me other than sex. I really do love you whether you believe it or not!"

I drained the beer and got another one. I was trying to calm down and the beer helped.

"What about dad?" I asked him.

"He knows about it."

"Oh, and he's okay with you two fucking all the time!" I was getting mad again... because he had to be lying to me again.

"Really he doesn't care, and we don't fuck all the time...just every once in a while when mom's in the mood for a change."

"Right."

"Dad told me he'd rather keep it in the family than have her out screwing some stranger."

Then Ben asked me, "Haven't you ever had sex just for fun?"

He had me there, "Yeah...of course...who hasn't done that at least once before."

"Okay then, I don't have a girlfriend all the time...and sometimes I get horny...and so does mom."

My head was spinning inside and out!

"Mom didn't flip out when I told her you and I slept together the other night."

"YOU WHAT?" I asked him, "You are crazier than she is!"

"Mom's cool with it, she thinks we make a good couple."

"Are we talking about the same mom?" I asked, "The president of the PTA, and all that!"

Ben grinned, "Well, I guess we all have some secrets in this family."

"I don't!" I told him.

"What about the other night with me?" Ben grinned.

That's when I realized I was just like the rest of them.

"Oh Shut UP!" and I threw my empty beer can at him.

Ben came over to me and put his hands on my hips and boosted me up so I was sitting on the little counter. I still had on my skirt and blouse and he started to unbutton my blouse.

"Who said you could do that?" I asked.

"You really want me to stop?" Ben smiled at me and kept going down my front until he pulled it open.

"You know I don't!" I told him as he unhooked the front of my bra and it sprung open.

Ben pushed my legs apart and got close enough to kiss me while he held both of my boobs in his big strong hands. I actually loved it, when he bent down and sucked my nipple really hard. I put my hands in his hair and mashed his face against my boob. He pulled his lips off my left nipple and switched to suck the right one.

His hand was up under my skirt rubbing my pussy through my pantyhose. It was making me really hot and I told him, "Help me down."

Ben grabbed me and stood me down on my feet like I weighed nothing. I took his hand and led him over to the sofa so I could take his shorts and boxers off. Seeing his cock in the daylight was even more frightening than it had been that first night. It was so damn huge and I wondered how it had ever fit in me.

But I was more than willing to try it again!

I told Ben to sit on the couch and I got between his legs on my knees. I stroked his huge cock and wanted him to love me more than mom. I wasn't going to let mom come between us. Ben watched me sucking him, laying back and telling me how damn good I was doing it.

That was the first time I ever sucked my brother off. It wasn't easy, and by the time he came my jaws were tired from being stretched open for so long. It was worth it because he seemed to love it and held my head firm, pumping his spurting cock in my mouth like it was my pussy. No other man I'd been with had held my head and pumped my mouth with his cock like that.

It had me soaking wet, thinking about it between my legs...pushing deep up in my twat.

I'd only let a guy cum in my mouth once before because it tasted so bad. It wasn't so bad this time because I was pretty turned on, and didn't think about it much. I swallowed most of his hot slippery cum, but needed some beer to wash it down with afterwards.

I kept looking down at his big cock while we were drinking some beer. It hung down in a big curve, sort of deflated but not completely.

He came over and kissed me again as I stood there with my boobs sticking out of my open blouse, "Come on." Ben told me and led me to his bed.

When we got in the bedroom I took the blouse and loose bra off. I was going to take the skirt off next but Ben pushed me down on the mattress on my back. He flipped my skirt up and pulled my pantyhose and panties down to my ankles but didn't take them off. I still had on my flats and my feet were straight up in the air my ankles held together by my underwear.

"Hold your legs back." Ben told me.

I've always been pretty flexible, I wrapped my arms around the backs of my knees pulling them towards my chin. I could feel the cool air on my bare pussy and ass.

"God that's fantastic looking!" Ben said, as he got down by the side of the bed on his knees.

I felt his hands pulling my pussy lips wide apart, and then his tongue started licking my clit. Oh damn did that feel good! I felt like I was going to cum almost right away.

I started moaning as his tongue lapped at the opening to my vagina, and then flicked lightly across my anus a few times. I jumped and moaned louder, as my big brother licked and sucked his way back up to my clit. He kept flicking it fast with his tongue and I felt an explosion building up.

I let out a loud yell when it happened, and Ben sucked hard on my clit and made me cum even longer. Loving the aftershocks of my orgasm racing up my spine as he went over and got his lube off the dresser. I could see his huge cock was big and hard again as he poured lube all over it.

I was still holding my legs as he poured cold lube in my slit. Then I felt that big warm knob pushing and I groaned as it popped inside of me. More lube and then it slid almost all the way up in me. It didn't hurt as much that time as the first; I guess my poor little pussy was getting used to my brother's big cock.

In fact it felt fantastic!

I pulled my knees to the side as Ben got up on the bed on his knees and pumped his nice big cock straight down in my pussy and then back up for another stroke. It turned me on watching his dick going in and out of me, not to mention how damn good it felt!

I had to close my eyes after that because I was so turned on by the way he was fucking me. Ben got faster and deeper as we bounced up and down on the bed.

"AH AHHHH FUuuuuck YESSSSS!" Ben yelled out, and I felt his cock start jerking hard, as he came in me.

After a couple of jerks I felt that warm feeling of his cum and that got me off. Nothing else in the world feels better than when my brother cums in me. I always came when I felt his big cock throbbing and spurting in me.

Later, I called mom and said I was staying with Ben for the night. She didn't seem upset about it at all. I wondered if she was really cool with it, or if Ben had been lying to me about telling her we were sleeping together.

I figured I'd find out sooner or later, even if I had to flat out ask her.

Ben had school early so I got home before lunch. I walked in and didn't see anyone; I assumed dad was at work, and wasn't sure where mom was at.

I changed into sweat pants and a spring top... and went back downstairs to find something to eat. There was mom in the kitchen making lunch. She looked up at me and smiled, "Hi Kris, would you like a sandwich?"

"Sure mom," I replied, and pulled out one of the bar stools to watch her making the sandwiches.

"Did you have fun with your brother last night?" She asked with a little smirk on her lips.

"Yeah, we had a good time."

"I bet you did sweetheart!" Mom giggled, "Your brother can be a lot of fun."

I let that comment slip by as she put some chips on the paper plate next to my ham sandwich, "You want a glass of wine?" She asked.

That blew me away, especially when she pulled a glass out of the refrigerator and took a drink, "I already have a bottle open dear...it's really good!" Mom told me.

"Sure," I told her stunned.

I'd never seen mom drink, not in all of my eighteen years!

Mom got another wine glass from the cupboard and washed the dust off of it. Then she poured it full and refilled her own.

"Here drink up I have some great news!"

"What's that?" I asked and took a drink.

"We have a graduation surprise for you."

"Wow," I told her, "What did you get me?"

"Well it's not just for you; it's for all of us...guess."

"I have no idea." I told her and I didn't.

"Your father booked us a cruise!" Mom said, "We leave tomorrow!"

That was the last thing I would have ever guessed, "WOW!"

"We are going to have so much fun!" Mom sounded excited, "One last vacation before you kids end up living your own lives."

"Sounds good, so does Ben know yet?"

"Not yet, I'm going to run over there this afternoon and tell him."

I didn't want mom running over to Ben's for obvious reasons, "You could just call him, and I think he has to work tonight."

"Oh...well...in that case I'll give him a call later."

I breathed a sigh of relief, and took a drink and we finished our lunch. I got all the details from her, and it did sound like it was going to be fun. I'd never been on a cruise before and we were going to be gone for six days in the Caribbean. We were flying to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in the morning to get on the ship that evening.