Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped mom clean up the kitchen and she poured herself some more wine.

"I guess I better start figuring out my clothes." I told her.

Mom came over and hugged me, "I took the liberty of buying you some new things...and a new bikini!"

"Oh cool!"

Mom had her hands on my hips after the hug, "You go try them on...Oh we are going to have so much fun!"

My mom was only an inch taller than me. We sort of had the same shape except she weighed a bit more and had bigger boobs. I got my next surprise when she pulled me close and mashed her boobs against my own, "We girls are going to have the time of our lives!"

She let me go and headed for the wine. I walked out a bit in shock from the very personal hug she had given me. It seemed a bit too personal if you get my drift.

I found several outfits of shorts and tops, plus a really sexy black bikini. I was a bit surprised mom would buy something that revealing for me to wear. But I loved it, and when I tried it on I knew some heads were going to turn. I looked really good if I do say so myself!

When dad got home he seemed to be a bit strange too. I'd never seen him so happy before. He was usually working non-stop and as I gotten older we'd sort of grown apart because of it. Not that I didn't love him, he'd always been there for me and helped me out when I had a problem.

It just seemed sort of weird that he gave me two different big hugs during that evening when everyone was packing. I didn't mind...it felt good to reconnect with him after the last few years. It just seemed like mom and dad were so out of character from what I was used to.

I shrugged it off as excitement about the trip. I knew I was excited, and I wondered if Ben and I would get to sneak off and have some fun. I hoped so because I was already missing being in his bed.

THE CRUISE

The ship was huge as we boarded... rolling our suitcases along behind us. Mom had gotten me my passport months ago for just this trip. Once we were logged a crewman took us to our cabins. They were really neat on the top of one side of the ship, and each one had a balcony that looked out over the ocean.

I was surprised that mom had booked only two berths; they were connected by a doors inside. One cabin was for her and dad, and to my surprise Ben and I were supposed to share the other one. It had two little beds but I knew Ben and I could fit in one and I was looking forward to tying it even if we ended up on the floor.

That first evening was magical as we headed for Montego Bay. We ate a fabulous meal, and watched a live performance that was really good. The best part was Ben could get me drinks even though I was underage, nobody on that ship seemed to care all that much.

I think I was drunk for the whole six days. I'll try to put down what happened even though some parts are pretty foggy and kind of hard to remember exactly.

I know I was pretty drunk and horny by the time we all made it back to our cabins for bed. Ben and I waited an hour and then made love. I tried to be as quiet as I could but it was pretty hard to do with Big Ben in me. I remember that I slept like a baby afterword's and felt really happy.

At breakfast the next morning Dad and Ben wanted to go ashore for some kind of bobsled roller-coaster thing, and some zip line rides. I didn't want to go because that sounded too scary for me. Mom wasn't too wild about it either.

"Us girls will stay here and sunbathe at the swimming pool." Mom told them, "We can flirt with the cute men."

I started laughing, "Yeah, don't mind us... you can go fall off that rope thingy!"

"I suppose you'll both be drunk as skunks by the time we get back." Dad said.

"I certainly hope so!" Mom replied and they got up to get ready to leave.

By the time mom and I got back to the cabins, they were gone and we changed into our suits and headed up on deck to check out the pool. It was amazing, and all you had to do was snap your fingers and somebody would bring you a drink. I found I liked this rum punch thing that came in a small coconut with a straw and fruit.

Mom tried it and by 1:00 PM we were feeling no pain at all.

That very first day started a week long crazy time I never could have dreamed up in my head. It turned out to be this wild sex cruise that added several new chapters to the "Family Secrets" book! If I'd been sober I doubt I would have done half the stuff we did, but I can't say I regret it.

Even with the sun screen mom and I started to get a little pink.

"Let's go back to the cabin before we get fried." Mom said, slurping her straw, "We can order some more of these things."

"Okay," I laughed, "As long as I stay hydrated...I'm good mom."

We picked up our bags and smiled at the guys looking us over as we sort of stumbled back below decks. I have to admit my mom looked pretty good for her age. She could still wear a bikini and I saw plenty of older men checking her out. I was turning a few heads myself. I felt pretty sexy but I wasn't about to go off with some strange man when I had Ben in my cabin every night!

"God it's so beautiful!" I told mom as we sat out on the balcony drinking rum punch and watching the birds diving in the ocean for fish.

"Too bad your dad isn't here right now," Mom said, "I could use a roll in the hay."

I almost spit out my drink laughing, "Too much information mom!"

"Oh come on Kris, I know you aren't innocent."

"Touché" I replied, hoping she wouldn't bring up the subject of Ben.

The real truth was I had been wishing the same thing. I was feeling pretty good from the booze and it was making me horny thinking about Ben.

I was thinking about having sex with Ben when there was a knock on the cabin door, "I bet that's our drinks!" Mom said and got up to answer it.

I went inside as she took them and gave the man a tip. Mom handed me one of them, and we sat down at the little tiny table to enjoy them.

Mom suddenly remembered something, "I almost forgot!"

"What?" I asked, as she went over and rummaged around in the closet and came up with a wrapped package.

"I got this for you; no girl should be without one." She winked, and handed it to me and sat down to drink from her straw as I shook it and wondered what it was.

I tore the paper off as she watched my reaction. I couldn't believe what was in the package!

It was a big vibrator that looked like a real penis!

"OH MY GOD!" I said out loud, and read the front, "Guaranteed to satisfy even the most demanding woman!"

"You bought me a vibrator?" I laughed and kept reading the front of the box.

"Have you ever used one before?" Mom asked me.

"NO!"

"You don't know what you've been missing!" She laughed.

"Are you really my mom?" I asked her, "She would never buy something like this!"

"Well I have a few secrets too!" Mom replied with a little evil grin on her face.

At the time I didn't realize mom was seducing me, I guess the idea never had crossed my mind that she would want to do something that wicked.

"Here let me see it."

I handed it to her and she took it out of the box. It was pretty thick and long and reminded me of Ben but not quite as big. Mom put the batteries in it like an expert. I was still shocked looking at the thing; it even had fake balls with curly pubic hair!

She went over to the little sink and washed it with soap and water. I watched her dry it off with a towel and then she came back and sat down across from me.

"I have one just like this...it works better than any of the other's I've tried before."

I kept looking at it and trying to remember it was my mom sitting there.

"Here touch it, it almost feels real."

Mom handed it to me and it felt sort of squishy but not that much like the real thing. I handed it back to her and she looked at the knob on the end.

"I got an idea," mom grinned at me.

I was almost afraid to ask the way she was looking at it, "What's that?"

Get on the bed and I'll show you how it works.

I did spit out my drink that time, "WHAT?"

"Oh come on, the boys won't be home for hours....don't be such a prude!"

My mom calling me a prude was like the kettle calling the pot black! At least that's what I'd always thought of her anyway. Now that we were alone and drunk I guess her true nature was coming out for me to see.

"Come on Kris, it can be our little secret...I guarantee you'll love what it can do to you."

Mom got up holding the dong in one hand, "Come on lay down on the bed."

I guess I was drunk and stunned enough that I got up and did what she asked me too. I had girlfriends at school tell me how fantastic a vibrator was, but I'd always been afraid to get one. Mainly because my mom would have found it. But now she wanted to use it on me!

"Just close your eyes and relax." Mom told me, "I closed my eyes and I heard the thing start vibrating.

Mom got on the bed next to me and I felt her tugging the string of my bikini top! I held still as she untied the bow between my breasts and pulled the cups away.

Something rubbery touched my nipple and it was vibrating. It was dry and kind of pulled, "Too dry." I heard mom say, and I peeked and saw her put the thing in her mouth like she was sucking it off. I closed my eyes as she put the wet end on my nipple and moved it back and forth.

I have to admit that it felt good as she said, "I like how perky your nipples are."

Mom ran the vibrator down my tummy and then put it on my pussy. It felt really good...even through my suit. That didn't last long as I felt her untying the side strings of my bottoms. It felt kind of weird having my mom undressing me but I forgot all about that when the tip of the vibrator touched my pussy.

It was good....I mean really, really, good!

It wasn't long before my legs were wide open so that vibrator could slide up and down my slit freely. I was getting really hot and didn't even notice that my mom had taken her suit off while she was doing me with it.

All of sudden I felt her getting on top of me as she pushed the end of that vibrator in my vagina. I let out a moan, and opened my eyes as mom's shaved pussy stared me in the face. She pushed back and her wet pussy touched my lips as that vibrator slid all the way up in me.

Mom started rubbing her mound on my lips and that was the first time I ever tasted a pussy before! I did the only thing I could as mom started to fuck me with that vibrator...I licked it for her because I was so damn turned on. It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. She seemed to like what I was doing, and pumped me with that vibrator and started to flick her tongue in my slit at the same time.

I came with that vibrator buzzing in my pussy and mom licking my clit. She rubbed her pussy faster back and forth on my mouth and let out a yell, and came a few seconds later. That left my face wet and slippery with her juice. Mom pulled that vibrator out of me and turned around on top of me.

She leaned down over me and kissed me hard with her own wet face. I could taste my own juice on her lips as we tongued each other and she mashed her big naked breasts down on mine.

I didn't realize how horny my mom could get. And she wasn't finished with me yet, bending down and sucking my nipples and working her way back down to my crotch. I just laid there and enjoyed it, because she what she was doing to me felt really good.

Mom got off the bed and grabbed a little bottle of lube that came with the vibrator. I didn't know why she needed that but I found out pretty quickly as she lubed that vibrator and then squirted some on my anus.

"MOM!"

"Don't worry you're going to like this....." And she started to push it up my butt.

"Oowwww easy!" I told her gritting my teeth, as that slippery thing popped into my butt.

My mom was between my legs looking closely at my pussy as she turned on the vibrator and I let out a loud moan. That thing vibrating my butt hole was unbelievable!

She slowly pushed it deeper and started to tongue my clit again, and all I could do was yell. My God if you've never had a vibrator sliding back and forth up your rear while your clit is being licked....you have no idea how hard it will get you off!

I was happy to return the favor after I got my breath back, and the toy cleaned with soap and water.

Mom and I were laying there naked next to each other and I asked her, "How come you shave your pussy like that?"

She laughed, and rubbed it with one hand, "Because your daddy likes it like this...he says he doesn't get hair in his teeth that way!"

I laughed with her, "I never thought about that before."

Mom, leaned over and kissed me, "Thanks for the fun...I loved it!"

"I did too," I told her and actually meant it.

"You should shave yours and give Ben a surprise next time."

I looked at her..."Huh!"

"Oh come on Krisy...I know you two have been screwing."

I really didn't know what to say, "I guess you'd know about that mom."

"I admit it...Ben and I have a little fun together sometimes. Just like you and I did, but I'm in love with your dad...not Ben...not that way at least."

I felt relieved to hear that from her.

"Kris, as long as were having true confessions let me ask you something."

"Sure." I replied, as mom gently fondled one of my boobs.

"I was kind of hoping you would let me have Ben tonight for some fun."

The first thing I thought other than an instant flash of jealousy was, "What am I supposed to do?" and I guess I'd actually said it out loud.

"You can have Robert for the night." Mom replied with a big grin, "He's really very good in bed."

My brain sort of froze for a few seconds because my mom was suggesting that I spend the night in bed with dad!

"Daddy?" I finally spit out...but....he....my....DAD?"

Mom laughed, bent down and kissed my nipple that was still hard as a rock, and then looked at me again, "You've already had sex with me and Ben....why not him?"

I really couldn't come up with an answer to that...I mean she was right. But the thought of my dad doing me still freaked me out.

"Just think about it...you don't have to if you don't want...but you'll be missing out. I'll never forget the first time I did it with my dad."

"Grandpa?" I gasped, "He's really old!"

"He wasn't when I was your age."

"Does dad know about that?" I asked sitting up.

"I think he's guessed about it, but I've never admitted it. It's one of my family secrets I've never told anyone about until just now."

"This family is full of those things!" I replied sitting up.

"Come on Kris... let's get cleaned up before the men get home." Mom said, and crawled off the bed.

By the time Ben and dad got back all sweaty and half drunk, Mom and I were sitting on the balcony drinking our rum like nothing had happened between us. My pussy felt funny with no hair on it, sort of real sensitive in my panties.

When mom and I took a shower together, I'd let her talk me into shaving it. She'd actually done the shaving so I wouldn't cut myself trying to do it the first time. That was another little secret I kept to myself. I sipped my drink as Ben and dad told of their great dangerous adventure.

When the men were cleaned up we all went to dinner and another show as the ship headed our next port of call, Jamaica.

Mom and I had ended up turning into more like sisters that week. Like I've told you, I was drunk most of the time and so was the rest of my family. I guess that made most of the outlandish things seem okay to me. I still can't believe some of the stuff I did but I can't go back and change it now. Even if I could I'm not sure I would change a damn thing about that trip.

Dad and Ben were worn out by 10 PM and said they were going to go crash. Mom and I were just getting wound up on liquor and the great rock band that was playing until midnight. We even danced with some guys, and I got several offers to go visit their cabins after the show.

Mom had some of her own, "You wouldn't believe what that man said he wanted to do to me!" Mom told me when we sat down for another drink.

"What did you tell him?" I asked laughing out loud.

"I told him if he could get his wife to tell me it was okay I'd fuck his brains out!"

I burst out laughing, "Did he?"

"Last I saw he was running scared for the door."

We had a good laugh as the band finished up. It was midnight when we walked back to the rooms holding on to each other so we wouldn't fall down. Lots of people smiled and laughed as we stumbled along the hallway. We weren't the only ones. I think most of the ship was drunk that whole cruise.

When we finally found our cabins before I went in mom pushed me up against the wall and kissed me on the lips. Two guys were walking by and cheered, "Too bad their gay." I heard one of them say after they passed by.

Mom pulled her lips back and whispered, "I'm so horny I could do you right here!" she said slurring her words a bit, "But we got two men inside...lets go wake them up."

"That sounds good to me." I told her.

I started to go in our door and mom stopped me, "Wrong door...this one is yours tonight." She said, pointing to her own cabin.

Before I could argue she smiled at me, "Wake him up with a blow-job...he loves it when I do that!"

Before I could stop her she ducked in my room and I heard the door lock.

I tried the door and it was locked, "Damn it!"

I looked at the other door and tried the knob. It turned in my hand and I peaked in the dark room but I couldn't really see much in the dim room. Someone was coming down the hall so I shut the door and locked it. I felt my way over to the connecting door planning to fool mom's plans but she'd beaten me too it and locked the door on her side!

I heard my dad snoring lightly and as my eyes adjusted I could see him over on the bed under a sheet. I heard some giggling through the door to my room and I knew my mom was fooling around with Ben. That sort of pissed me off...and that she had locked me out.

"Fuck it!" I thought, and started taking my clothes off and leaving them on the floor, "If she was going to do my Ben, I'd show daddy a thing or two!"

Pure drunken madness...yeah I know it now but at the time it seemed like the thing to do.

I almost fell twice, but made it over to the bed determined to go through with it. I pulled the sheet up and dad was lying there naked. I was pleasantly surprised to see he had a huge dick just like Ben. I should have guessed he would have, "Like father, like son!" I remember thinking as I flipped the sheets over me and took a hold of his big soft penis.

I was so drunk that it didn't even occur to me what I was really doing at the time. I had the end of this big soft penis in my mouth and it felt really good. I guess I love sucking cock, and the guys who were lucky enough to have me do it for them seemed to like it just as much as I did. I could smell that manly smell from his crotch as his penis started to grow in my mouth.

It kept growing and I could tell dad was waking up. It was just as big or bigger than my brothers when it stopped growing and I could tell he was awake by the way he groaned.

"Fuck it's about time you got home Meg." I heard my daddy say.

Meg was my mom's name but she was busy next door with my brother, so I sucked his nice big knob even harder and held his huge warm balls. I realized that dad had no pubic hair and I guessed he must have shaved it off. His balls and crotch were smooth as glass.

Dad pulled the sheet back and realized it wasn't Meg sucking his cock.

"Kris...damn is that you?" He asked, but in the dim light I'm sure he already knew that.

"Hi daddy!" I told him when I let his wet knob out of my mouth.

"Where's your mom?"

"Next door."

"Oh..." he said and slowly got up, "Well this is a surprise I wasn't expecting at all!"

I flopped down on my back as he flipped on the light.