Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the sexual teasing she's done by purposely undressing in front of him and while knowing that either the father or the son were there looking and watching, she wished one or both of them would take the initiative to make the first move to fuck her. Only with her being more than Tiffany's best friend, as if she was her big sister, she's in business with his wife. Not wanting to be accused of seducing her husband and/or her son, forget about her daughter, she needed Michael and/or Brett to make the first move. So long as one or the other touched her first, with her now at the height of her sexual peak, she'd be happy to take the lead to give them both what they so wanted and all that they sexually needed.

Something ordinarily so private, with their windows open, their shades up, and their curtains pushed back from the windows, Michael and Tiffany were obviously aroused to have sex out in the open for Christine, their new neighbor's sexual enjoyment. Only, oblivious to all who were watching them, they didn't know that everyone could see them and were watching them too. They didn't know that their children and their family friend were all there watching them having sex. If only they knew that everyone was watching, their children, their best friend, and whomever was out walking their dog, what would they think? What would they say? Would they do things any differently by pulling their shades and closing their drapes? Probably not. To be continued...

12