Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 01

Story Info
Meet the Beaudoin family.
17.4k words
4.7
78.6k
157

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,748 Followers

Cicadas hissed into the damp, humid night. Joan Crower huffed as she rode her brother's cock late into the night. Eager to expand her family as was her parents once she and Rick told them about their attempts to have a third child. How she loved seeing her parents again after so many years in their search for their long forgotten relatives. Leaning down lightly kissing her brother's lips as he huffed and puffed as he fucked her. They have been trying for the past two years to have another child, yet it seemed something was wrong. Nothing the doctors they saw could ever explain what was wrong with them. How she desperately wanted to hold another child in her arms.

"Fuck, I'm cumming Joan," Rick groaned as he pumped his hips into his little sister.

"Maybe this time it will take," Joan ran her hands over her stomach.

"Well, how about we call Charlotte and Kelly, I'm sure they might have some advice for us since they do have all those books," Rick said breathing heavily. Unaware of what had happened to his sister, nephew, and the coven they had left behind.

"Maybe," Joan said chewing on her lower lip. "Do you think Charlotte will help? You know how angry she was at us for not returning to help Wendy?"

"I don't know sweetheart," Rick yawned as he turned on his side to look at his sister. "However, it never hurts to ask. I'll call I don't mind an ass chewing," he said kissing his wife before pulling the covers up along his body.

"Help! Help!" came a shout in the wee hours of dawn. The hoodoo altar they had taken into their practice burned as those twelve people watched on unable to extinguish those hungry flames.

"Martha? I think it's time to call him. Maybe he could possibly face them," Carson said placing a hand on his wife's shoulder as his eyes narrowed at the sight before him. If he had known about the threat his children and newly rediscovered family members were facing. He would have called Samuel the moment they had arrive at that old French Quarter mansion their cousins had managed to hold onto throughout the years.

"Do you think he would be able to help?" Martha asked worried about her husband and her children. This was not how she thought things would go when they arrived in New Orleans.

"Mom? Dad? Just who are you talking about?" Joan asked watching the newly constructed altar crumbled before her eyes.

"Samuel." Was the only thing Carson said as he watched Rick try in vain to stop the blaze.

Salem, Massachusetts. A day later.

Soft sensuous moans fill Samuel's bedroom as Kelly and Charlotte rubbed their naked bodies against Samuel's in their slumber. Samuel hasn't gotten a decent night's sleep since moving out of his dorm room due to his mother's constant need to crawl into their bed at night and fall asleep squarely on his chest. Not that he was complaining about the two hot naked women at his side, however, Samuel could deal without the massive drool that marred his chest.

"Hello," Samuel said answering his phone as quietly as he could.

"Hey kiddo," his grandfather's voice came over the line, "is the coven still causing you trouble?"

"Not any more, I destroyed them," Samuel said in a matter-of-fact tone, "along with Norman."

"What?!" Carson said in stun disbelief.

"I know you aren't calling this early in the morning to catch up grandpa...," Samuel stopped as he felt his mother stirring on his chest.

"Samuel, how would you mind making a trip down here?"

"Why? What's going on grandpa?" Samuel asked keeping the fact that they were already planning a trip to see his grandparents from them.

"There's something going on down here, I can't get into it over the phone. It might not be safe for us to do, but we(I) need you to come down here," Carson grew silent contemplating on the problem his family was facing, "listen we really could use whatever magic you use down here. I don't know what it is, but I'm sure these people wouldn't know how to take you on."

"Okay," Samuel said unsure if he would be any kind of help to his grandparents. "Are you sure you need me and not Kelly or Charlotte, grandpa? I'm not even a novice yet. They're the real witches here not I."

"I'm quite sure Sammy. It would ease my and your grandmother's mind if we know we have someone like you to keep these people in check. Their attacks have grown since we been down here."

"Alright," Samuel said wondering how he was going wiggle himself out of bed without waking Kelly and Charlotte. "It may take us a day or two to get everything ready," he said looking down as his mother stirred on his chest. Hoping the puddle of drool wouldn't run down onto his bed.

"Sammy," Wendy said weakly as she roused from her slumber.

"Here talk to grandpa," Samuel said handing her his phone. Trying not to breathe as he smelled what awaited him in her diaper.

"Hey Daddy!" Wendy said excitedly sitting up on her son's chest.

"Hey pumpkin! How's my sweet little girl doing?"

"I'm fine another tooth came in the other day. We went and saw Samuel's college a couple of weeks ago when we helped to move him out of his dorm. It was neat!" Wendy said watching how her son tried to keep in his laughter at the sight of how ridiculous she looked holding his S9 to her ear.

"Really?! Wow. Those things are just coming in, aren't they?"

"Mmmhmm," Wendy nodded against the phone, giving her son a puzzled look as he held her close. Gasping as Samuel snapped his fingers causing the two of them to disappear in a flash, reappearing at the foot of the bed without disturbing Kelly and Charlotte.

"Is something wrong Wendy? It sounded like you got cut off for a second?"

"No, nothing is wrong, Samuel is just showing off," Wendy said as Samuel carried her into the bathroom.

"Ah. Okay. Sweetheart let me talk to Samuel for a bit before I have to go."

"Okay Daddy. I love you," Wendy said smiling as her father told her he loved her too, "here," she said holding his phone up.

"Yeah?" Samuel said resting his phone between his ear and shoulder as he laid his mother down. Undoing the snap buttons that held the lower half of her onesie closed.

"That's a good son wipe my poopy butt!" Wendy giggled as Samuel reeled back from the stench that greeted him once he opened her diaper.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to get down here?"

"Sure, don't worry grandpa we'll be there no later than by the end of the week," Samuel said trying not to gag at the sight of the explosive diarrhea that greeted him so early in the morning. "Well, young missy, seems you need a bath," he said tickling his mother's stomach after tossing the aftermath of the bomb his mother released into the trash.

"Nah-uh," Wendy said in a child-like voice trying to fight back her laughter.

"Well," Carson sighed, "seems Wendy is being difficult this morning I'll let you go. Call me once you get under way, okay?"

"Sure grandpa," Samuel said placing his hand on his mother's chest to keep her from falling off the sink as he hung up his phone. "Now little lady let's get you all wet," he said plucking Wendy off the sink counter.

"No!" Wendy giggled playfully beating her tiny hands against her son's chest as Samuel reached in to turn the hot water on in the shower.

"Yes," Samuel hissed menacingly wiggling his fingers causing his mother to laugh loudly as he tickled her.

"Sam, what did Dad want?" Wendy asked as she sat on the shower floor as her son lathered her skin.

"Something is happening down there, grandpa didn't tell me what it is; but he asked for my help," Samuel said as he ran the washcloth along her chest. Feeling the water pounding on his back, pooling around his ass as he sat in front of his mother.

"I see," Wendy said her eyes darting to and fro. "Then we need to go as soon as possible. We can't allow an attack on our family to stand," she said setting her puffy cheeks in determination.

"First," Samuel said holding up a finger, "we need to talk about this constant need to drool on my chest," he said with an amused smirk.

"Hey now, I have you know you did the same thing," Wendy huffed crossing her small arms.

"I did no such thing," Samuel said wiggling his nose at her as he helped her to stand. Running the washcloth between her legs after cleaning her lower half ensuring that his mother was all nice and clean.

"You did too," Wendy said nodding, "when you were little you used to sleep in-between my boobs. Slobbering all over them as I held you so close to me," she said holding her hands against her breasts bone recounting such sweet memories. "I loved it too," Wendy said sweetly, "it made me feel so close to you," she said reaching out taking hold of his face in her hands. "You're my baby, you'll always be my baby don't you ever forget that," Wendy said smiling motherly at him.

"Yes Mom," Samuel said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Now that I'm all clean, you wash yourself," Wendy said wiping the water from her forehead. Samuel's head snapped to the left as the pounding of feet rushed into the bathroom. Fighting down his stomach as someone hurled into the toilet. "I'll look you just wash your hair. I don't want soap to get in your eyes," Wendy said crawling across the tile floor. "Charlotte!" she said in surprise as her sister hugged the toilet bowl. "Is everything okay?" Wendy asked pushing the shower curtain aside, crawling along the bathroom mat to her sister's side.

"I think so," Charlotte said trying to gather breath.

"Victor must be behaving badly this morning," Wendy said placing her wet hand against Charlotte's stomach. "Don't worry sis, morning sickness will pass," she said patting her naked thigh. Charlotte just nodded as she held her raven hair back.

"What are you doing in here?" Kelly asked groggily as she stood in the doorway.

"Sammy gave me a bath," Wendy chirped as she looked up at her daughter. Holding out her hands to her for Kelly to dry her off.

"I see," Kelly said plucking her daughter off the floor, "then you wouldn't mind going back in then," she said before snatching back the shower curtain. "Good morning little brother," Kelly cooed sensuously, kissing Samuel passionately as she stepped underneath the shower head. "Thanks for warming up the shower," she purred. Running her tongue up his neck getting her first drink of the day of the man that has come to command her heart.

"Kelly, you need to pack we are leaving once we have had breakfast," Wendy said sternly growing red in the face as her daughter took liberties with her son.

"Wendy?" Charlotte said sticking her head into the shower. "What's going on?"

"Yes, do tell," Kelly said looking down at her daughter/mother.

"I don't know all the details since Dad asked for Samuel specifically," Wendy said looking between the two. "All I know is they're in trouble."

"Then," Kelly said chewing on her lip. She had been waiting for this morning to have hot, steamy shower sex with her brother. "We don't have time for...?" she asked looking down at Samuel's manhood.

"Afraid not," Wendy said shaking her head.

"That's such a shame, that my dear sweet Samuel can't run this," Kelly said in a wanton filled purr as she caress his cock, "into his sister's hot sweet snatch, now can he?" she asked loving that nervousness she saw in his eyes. After two months of straight sex Samuel still had an innocence about him that she found so adorable.

"Kelly, you shouldn't tease the father of his father," Charlotte said stepping into the shower, "a sister shouldn't tease my man so wantonly," she said her lips dancing along the back of Samuel's neck as she pressed her 36D breasts against his wet back. "I might have to punish you," Charlotte said her eyes flashing seductively as she peered over Samuel's left shoulder.

"Bring it," Kelly said with a challenging smirk.

"Well, let's get you out of here," Samuel said taking his mother from Kelly's arms, "can't have you staying in there for to long or you'll overheat," he said peering out of the corner of his right eye as Charlotte assaulted Kelly's lips who returned her own volley.

"Oh?!" Charlotte gasped in shock as she felt the smack on her ass. "You naughty boy," she purred hungrily as she and Kelly peered back at him.

"I think Samuel needs to be punished too, don't you think so auntie?" Kelly asked her hands lavishing on Charlotte's ass. Spreading them apart flashing Samuel her aunts chocolate starfish.

"Yes, yes, he does, but that will have to wait until tonight," Charlotte said with a coy smile.

"Mmmhmm," Kelly agreed before she and her aunt explored each other underneath that shower head.

"Baby make sure you pack lot's of diapers," Wendy said her voice was muffled by the towel as Samuel dried her off.

"I was thinking of taking all of them," Samuel said spreading out the damp towel along the bed before placing his mother on it, "since this cute little butt has been upset the past couple of days," he teased tugging gently on her pinky toe.

"Hey now! It's not my fault that's what happens when you start to wean a child off his/her mother's milk," Wendy said bashfully as Samuel took hold of her ankles lifting her up slightly before sliding the diaper underneath her.

"Sure, sure you say that now," Samuel said pulling out the Velcro tabs, "I just think you like having me wipe your butt," he teased as the last tab fell into place. Wendy's hands flew to her face to hide her embarrassment. "Now what shall you wear to day?" Samuel mused.

"She's to wear the yellow dress today!" Samuel heard his sister's voice echoing from within the bathroom.

"Well, you heard your mother," Samuel said looking down at his mother not dwelling on how weird this all was.

"But it makes me look fat," Wendy pouted.

"What? You're a toddler, I don't think you should be thinking about sex appeal yet," Samuel chuckled as he walked over to the stack of clothes that had come to grace the surface of his dresser.

"But...but," Wendy said hanging her head twisting the tips of her index fingers against one another. While her adult mind yearned for that very thing, her body on the other hand wasn't up to par just yet. Sighing loudly into her mind knowing it was going to be seventeen long years before she could show how much she loved her son.

"Mom don't worry about it," Samuel said pulling the dress over her head. Yet as Samuel maneuvered his mother's right arm into the sleeve of the dress. Something pulled at his mind, ripping his astro form out from his body. Samuel breathed heavily as he knelt on that cobble stone lane. The eighteenth century gas street lamp flickered behind him. Ever since he had sundered the coven, she hasn't called for him. He knew it would only have been a matter of time before she did so again. Samuel just hoped it wasn't to dangerous for them.

"The time is approaching my Herald. I wonder if you are up to the task?" Hekatê's disembodied voice seemed so far away. "Such wonders await you in New Orleans. Do protect my budding cult that is your first task. Ensure that my return to the world of man goes unhindered. Now for your more important assignment...I'll let you figure that out on your own once you arrive."

"Sammy!" Wendy's voice carried the hints of worry as she looked into her son's blankness gaze.

"What...?" Samuel's hand shot to his head as his brain pounded on his skull.

"Mom? What's going on in here?" Kelly asked stepping out of the bathroom wrapping her towel around her.

"How would I know?" Wendy grumbled.

"Sam?" Kelly asked a touch of worry making it's way into the tone of her voice.

"I'm...alright, I think," Samuel said shaking his head. His vision became blurry, his hands shoot to his ears as a piercing ring hammered his ear drums. "What the hell!" he grunted setting his jaw against at all the noise that was causing a sensory overload.

"Sam!" Charlotte cried out throwing down her towel as she dried her hair rushing over to his side taking hold of his thrashing arms. "Speak to me Sammy!" she said pinning her nephew to the floor while Kelly got her sister out of harm's way. Quickly looking away as a purplish-blue light suddenly erupted from Samuel's eyes and mouth, jumping off of his body as that same azure light shrouded her nephew's body. Kelly held her daughter close as she and Charlotte slowly backed away from Samuel as he began to lift off of the floor. "Kelly stay back!" Charlotte ordered trying to keep her fear from showing.

"Charlotte do you think...?" Wendy began to say as multiple small orbs filled with pure arcane energy started to fill the room.

"Yes, that has to be it," Charlotte nodded. She prayed it was the cause of this. She couldn't bring herself to think of life without Samuel in it.

"Will someone explain what the hell is going on with Samuel?!" Kelly shouted fearing for the fate of her brother.

"Kelly," Wendy said trying to keep her trembling body in check. "What we are witnessing is Samuel's magic reaching maturity," she said throwing up her arm as waves of arcane energy buffed her body.

"Ahhhhh!" Samuel groaned in pain before the once still floating orbs suddenly shot towards him. Sinking into his skin fortifying it for the tasks that lay ahead of the Herald of Hekatê. A face flashed before Samuel's eyes as white blinding light flooded that warm bedroom.

"Sammy, I think I should drive," Charlotte said taking the SUV keys from him, "I don't want you overexerting yourself," she said sweetly her hand ran down his left arm. Watching as Kelly buckled Wendy into her car seat.

"Yeah," Samuel muttered as that obscured face plaguing his mind. He pondered on why Hekatê would have shown it to him since he didn't know who it belonged to.

"Baby," Kelly said coming up from behind him. Running her hands up his back before hugging him. "It won't do you any good if you dwell on it," she said her nose nuzzling his neck. "Now why don't you just enjoy the ride, okay?" Kelly said glancing up as the garage door lowered. The morning light glinting off of the polished black paint, along the chrome horse emblem, reflecting off the reflectors in the red tail lights of the restored '67 mustang fastback.

"Alright," Samuel said unsure as he placed his last bag into the rear of the SUV along with everyone else's and two big packages of diapers. Pulling out his phone remembering what he had promised his grandfather. "Hey grandpa!" Samuel said as he slid in behind the drivers seat. His mother reached over taking hold of his right hand placing it her lap. "Yeah, we're just leaving, text me the address for wherever we are going. We should be there tomorrow or early the next day. Depends on how many stops we have to make," he said smiling weakly at his mother as Wendy squeezed his hand. "Here," Samuel said handing his sister his phone once he hung up on his grandfather, "input the address into the nav system and tell me how long a drive it's going to be."

"A little under a day," Kelly said turning in the passenger side seat as she handed his phone back. "Everything will be okay Samuel," she said reassuringly.

"I hope so," Samuel muttered as he looked out of the window.

"You are lost, soul cursed with a desperate need," Kelly began to sing once they hit the four hour mark of their day long journey. Glancing out of the corner of her eye as her brother gazed at her, a small smirk rose the corner of her lip. "Trying to find something that your eyes can't see," she sang, the back of her left hand ran along her stomach, over her left 32B cup breast before her nails skimmed along her neck. "Cause your damn damn damaged just like me. Your life is even more messed up than mine. That's the part that makes you so God damn divine," she sang as she danced in her seat. Hoping to reignite his memory of their date to the night club and the fucking he gave her on the hood of her car. "Wanna fix you up, wanna make you shine. I wanna squeeze you until it bleeds. I'll love you so hard you'll stay forever. I want you to scream my name, until you come inside," Kelly sang as she turned in her seat. Quickly flashing Samuel her braless breasts as they sped down the interstate. She wasn't about to give anyone else a lovely peek at her goods unless it was her sweet, sweet brother -- especially not any of those truckers that were speeding along beside them.

soul71
soul71
6,748 Followers