Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 05

Story Info
Uncle Rick isn't the fun caring uncle Samuel once remembered.
9.6k words
4.73
30.2k
41

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,646 Followers

"Well...," Marie begun to say her hair a skewed as she pushed bodies off of her due to Samuel's spell. Quickly pulling her rob closed as her breast thought to escape it from the magical force that propelled everyone expect those at the altar backwards. "That's some magic you have there Samuel," she said straightening out her hair trying not to let on that she was mesmerized by that pulsating blue aura around Samuel's body. Taking a quick glance back at her cousin Marie had to say that Lola too was impressed. All motion became still as Samuel put a finger to his lips. Watching how Rick and Joan became stiff as Samuel placed his hand back onto his aunt's stomach. His brow wrinkled as he concentrated on his task.

"Sammy am I?" Joan asked tentatively as her hand rested over his.

"It seems that you are," Samuel said slowly opening his eyes. Quickly backing away as his aunt and uncle embraced one another.

"Samuel, now that the ceremony is over shall we talk in my office?" Marie asked getting up from her seat on the floor. Noticing her cousin had gotten to her feet as well.

"Sure," Samuel said slipping into the robe Kelly had placed there for him once the spell was over. Nodding to his aunt and sister to meet him in their room. "You don't mind keeping her tonight do you?" he asked squatting down in front of his grandparents.

"My daughter and granddaughter are hungry I take it?" Carson asked as his daughter reached out for her son as she sat in his lap.

"So it seems grandpa," Samuel said flashing his grandfather a sly smirk.

"But Sammy...," Wendy pouted as she looked up at her son. She didn't want to be without him not after what happened last night.

"Don't worry Mom, it isn't like you can't see me," Samuel said winking at her. He had never seen his mother blush so hard before.

"But..."

"Hush now," Martha said taking her daughter into her arms, "Sammy has to meet someone. You'll see him in the morning," she said bouncing her daughter on her leg.

"I better," Wendy said crossing her tiny arms in a huff. Her mood softening as Samuel brushed the back of his index finger down her left cheek.

"Please, if you will Samuel," Marie said gesturing to the door for him to follow after. Samuel found it odd walking around in robe in a home not his own. Then again, he did just walk around nude in front of people he really didn't know. Laughing inwardly at all the weirdness that has come into his life over the past few months. His eyes darted between the two women before him as they spoke in Creole. Pressing his lips tightly together as his fangs instinctively descended as their arteries throbbed in his eyes. Looking away, he had thought given the blood that Nimue had given him he wouldn't have to feed until sometime next week; however, it appeared his hunger was surfacing, and he had no wish for this house or anyone else to know what he has become. He wasn't going to complain about how Nimue had saved him. Samuel knew his sister, aunt, and mother were grateful to her in her swift actions as was he. Nonetheless, he was now a half-vampire, he had no idea of how anyone else would take the news. Wiggling his nose like Nimue had told him trying to get his fangs to go away before they reached Marie's office. Then he felt it, the feeling of his fangs retracting was so weird. Samuel wondered if he would ever get use to it.

"Please after you," Lola said waving for Samuel to enter Marie's office.

The hints of jasmine clung to the air as Samuel passed her. He felt her magic brushing up against his looking for a toehold to make his submit to hers. Keeping his smirk hidden as Samuel entered the room. Walking towards Marie's desk, pulling one of the chairs out so he could look at them both at the same time. He noticed the elegance of the woman as Lola sat across from him in her own silk robe. He wasn't surprised at how the woman's nipples cut against her robe. His magic did tend to have that effect on people, namely the women in his life.

"Samuel, I'd like you to formally meet my cousin," Marie said smiling warmly at him.

"Lola Beaudoin, of the House Beaudoin," Lola said holding out her dainty hand to Samuel, "my cousin has told me a lot about you. I'm pleased that the tales she has told me wasn't exaggerated," she said with a kind warm smile as she shook Samuel's hand.

"Samuel Goodall," he said the pad of his finger shyly brushed over the vein in her wrist feeling it's quick beat as he let go of her hand.

"So I hear this family has some trouble with that voodoo witch?!" Lola spat.

"Not since I've arrived, but yes, they have been plagued by them," Samuel said placing his hands over his manhood in the attempt to keep it from rising in front of the two of them.

"Oh? Are you telling me that just by your presence that woman has backed off?" Lola asked arching an eyebrow.

"Backed off no, she has just simply redirected her attention at the bigger threat," Samuel said shaking his head. Not wanting to know what would have happened if the zombie spell, the bullet that was meant to kill him, would have happened to him if not for Nimue's intervention. "That would be me," he said flashing the two women a coy smile. His eyes flickered down as he felt a low wave rippling off of his body. Not that the others could see it, however, they did feel the effects of it.

"So...," Lola said clearing her throat feeling oddly strange all of the sudden. "What exactly did you do to cause her to...?" she asked unable to finish her question as her body began to heat unexceptionally. Her amber eyes flashed over to her cousin seeing how she too was under the effects of whatever it was that she just felt.

"Oh? Well, there is the golem that she no doubly knows exist now. Then there's the man I killed and along with destroying that grotesques belt of hers," Samuel said scratching his chin. Pretending he couldn't see what his seductive powers were doing to them. He knew he was going to have to do something about that, or who knows what kind of trouble he'll get into because of it.

"Did you now?" Lola asked her raven hair bounced against her chest as her right hand clinched her robe closed. Her peach began to tingle in sexual arousal. "T-that's interesting..." Samuel slyly looked between the two and noticed it wasn't just his seduction they were feeling. Could it be that his own sexual powers were mixed into it? If so, he knew this could get very interesting if he didn't get a handle on it. Samuel didn't think Kelly or Charlotte would let him off the hook again. "That spell that we just saw. Was it real sex magic?" Lola asked trying not to rub her thighs together. She didn't know what was wrong with her. While yes, she had been effected by his magic at the height of the spell, but shouldn't it have worn off by now? If what she was feeling wasn't from his spellwork then what was it?

"Yes. What you saw tonight was indeed real sex magic," Samuel nodded.

"Is it always so...?" Marie asked referring to the events that happened after his spell was cast.

"No, I think that's because of what I am," Samuel said looking over at Marie.

"And just what are you then?" Lola asked confused by his meaning.

"I am Hekatê's Herald," Samuel said matter-of-fact.

"And that means what?" Lola asked trying to calm her body yet the harder she fought against it the stronger it roared back to life.

"It means where I lead you follow when the time comes, if you wish to join us that is," Samuel said trying to keep his vampirism at bay as his nostrils flared as he caught the scent of their magic infused blood.

"If my family agrees to join this little coven would one of my people be chosen as a Herald?" Lola asked shifting in her seat. Biting her inner cheek as her mound rubbed against the leather.

"If the time comes for another like me to walk the earth then yes, you like my cousin's family will among those she will chose from. Maybe a sample of what I saw will help with your decision," Samuel said holding out his hands two the both of them.

"Yes, I think that would be most helpful," Marie said reaching for Samuel's hand.

"Yes it will," Lola said taking hold of Samuel's hand. She wondered what else he could do as her fingers slid along the palm of his hand.

"Close your eyes, you might be disorientated for a bit," Samuel said his grip tightened as his magic flared. Showing the two of them the events he saw a few days ago.

"I see now, why you almost destroyed my house Samuel," Marie said her gaze softening as she peered at him.

"I see why you are offering this to us," Lola said disturbed by what she had witnessed in that vision. Looking over at the clock, it was too late to discuss the matter any longer and she needed time to think on what she had seen. "I hope you don't mind if I take a few days to think on this matter," she said lifting herself out of her chair. Praying there wasn't a wet spot marring the leather.

"Of course," Samuel said with a nod.

"I'll give Lola your number should she wish to contact you directly on anymore questions on this matter," Marie said flashing Samuel a smile as he got up from his seat. "Now I'll see you in the morning, I think you're needed elsewhere."

"You didn't tell me he was..."

"What gorgeous?" Marie smirked coyly at her cousin once Samuel had left the room. "You didn't ask Lola."

"Are all sex witches like that?" Lola asked flashing Marie her wet thighs.

"Oh no, Samuel is one unique man," Marie said showing off her own wet thighs to show that it wasn't only her affected by Samuel.

"That's an understatement," Lola chuckled who was followed by Marie.

The door to the room they were given for their stay slowly inched open. Samuel's ears picked up the hints of his sister's singing long before he neared the room. It was as angelic now as it was on that dancefloor a few months ago. His mind flashed back to that dark club. That sandy blonde hair woman singing so soulfully as those eyes of hers gazed at him.

"The only thing that matters now is everything you think of me," Kelly sang her back to the door, her hips sway slightly as she waited for her brother. Her robe brushed against her legs as her hands resting on her stomach. Singing to the child that was growing within. She didn't need to see her brother to know he has returned. Her aunt's sultry eyes did that for her. A loving smile slowly drew across her face as Samuel's hands ran along her waist. Tilting her head to the side as she felt his kiss along her neck. She had no fear of her brother, she never would if he wanted to feed on her she was all the more willing to give him what he need. Her right hand reached up gently caressing the right side of his face as she leaned back against him. Gooseflesh raced along her skin as Samuel's lips danced along it. Sucking hard on her lip as Samuel cradled her right breast. His hand slipping between her robe, her legs spreading wider to give her brother access to her mound. A peach that was in need of a good plucking. Whimpering as those magical fingers cavorted along her labia. Her body arched against Samuel as playfully teased her tight bud.

Those glowing cobalt eyes glanced up as his aunt fought herself not to interrupt. Yet his nostrils flared as his nose ran down Kelly's carotid artery. Her magical blood was driving his mind insane.

"Sammy," Kelly said sweetly her voice calming the chaotic mess that Samuel's mind had become. "Take what you need from me, you know I would never..."

"Samuel," Charlotte said sliding off the bed, "if you are hungry, you may take from me as well," she said seeing a red haze floating along the surface of his eyes. Pressing her chest against Kelly's, brushing aside her hair offering her neck to him. "It's only that as your wives that we see that you are taken care of Sammy," Charlotte said her blue eyes flickered over to him.

"You sure?" Samuel asked in a whisper.

"Of course we are. Have you learned nothing in the few months that we've been together, we won't abandon you little brother," Kelly said twisting her body around. Undoing the knot in the belt of her robe, allowing it to cascade down her body pooling around her feet. Noticing how her aunt mirrored her movements. "We are here for you Sammy," she said lovingly as she pressed her body against his chest.

"Take what you need from us baby," Charlotte said her fingers danced along her neck drawing those hunger filled eyes of his to her slender neck. "Just be sure that you don't take too much so our children aren't harmed," she said so his hunger wouldn't get the best of him. Charlotte bit her lip as she peered out of her eye as Samuel's fangs sank into Kelly's skin.

"Oh god Samuel," Kelly moaned lost in the sensations of his bite and the way his fingers danced within her canal. It felt ten times more intense than when she was under the influence of his magic. Her body shuddered as his fingers slowly slid out of her hot canal. Biting her lip as the pads of his fingers brushed along her clit.

"Samuel," Charlotte cooed her fingers danced along her artery. Offering her nephew her body to sate his hunger. Plus she had seen how Kelly reacted and she too wanted to feel that. Noticing how his tongue licked along the puncture wounds on her neck, watching them closing before her eyes. "Interesting," she thought to herself. Gooseflesh prickled her skin as she felt his lips tasting her skin. Sucking in a breath as his fangs gently pressed on her skin. "Sammy!" Charlotte gasped unprepared for the sheer bliss that flooded her body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her mound welcomed his fingers. As her mind came to, a curious sound tugged at her ears. "You little sneak," she teased playfully batting her niece's shoulder as Kelly was on her knees savoring Samuel's cock.

"What you were busy," Kelly smirked as she peered up over the side of Samuel's cock.

"Well then, Samuel needs to taste my pussy anyway, a nephew shouldn't allow his aunt's peach to be neglected, isn't that right Samuel?" Charlotte asked her lips curled into a seductive smile.

"Mmm," Samuel said his tongue flicking out tasting his aunt's juices on his fingers. "To be between those legs once again I can't wait."

"Sammy," Charlotte said feeling her cheeks heat rapidly. She loved how he was so willing to taste her. So willing to give back when she was all the more willing to have his cock in her mouth. Yelping in surprise as her body started to lift off of the floor.

"No sense of making Kelly disrupt her meal, now is there Charlotte?" Samuel asked peering up at his aunt as he maneuvered her through the air.

"Samuel. You better not drop your aunt or I'm..." Her face became frozen as Samuel's mouth wrapped around her mound. Being suspended in midair while having her pussy eaten was something new and very, very pleasing to Charlotte. "Fuck! Yes Samuel!" Charlotte hissed as her thighs squeezed his head.

"Sammy, you just concentrate on keeping her aloft," Kelly said before sucking on the tip of her brother's cock. Bracing her hand on the foot of the bed, your right hand reached in-between her legs as she lined up her brother's cock with her hot cunt. "Mmm," she purred as she sank down the length of Samuel's shaft.

"Oh god Samuel!" Charlotte moaned as she held onto his head. "Yes, suck that clit! Mmmhmm," she growled as his tongue parted her lips.

"That's it Samuel fuck your sister," Kelly panted as Samuel thrust deep into her mound. "You shouldn't keep your sister so lonely like I've been these past two days," she said her breath coming out in heaves as her fingers curled around the comforter as her brother hammered his rod into her. "Yes...yes...right there Samuel...harder," Kelly begged as the tips of her fingers teased his balls. Kelly's gasp resounded throughout the room as Samuel spanked her ass, biting her lip as she looked back at him as Samuel garbed a handful of her ass cheek. "You like that ass don't you baby?" Kelly cooed feeling her cream starting to coat his cock.

"Samuel, I'm going to cum," Charlotte said the tips of her raven hair teased his forehead. "You'll drink it down want you?" she asked shuddering as Samuel nodded against her mound. How Samuel remained standing as her back arched her cunt flooding his mouth with her hot juice she had no clue. Peering through her eyelashes as she felt her body floating away from his. Giggling as her body bounced on the bed once Samuel released his hold on her.

"Yes that it Samuel. Fuck me hard!" Kelly growled over her shoulder as she felt his other hand coming to rest on her hip.

"Sammy," Charlotte pouted as she laid on her back spreading her legs as her labia parted. "You can't leave me wanting not when you given your sister that cock, now can you?" she said slipping two fingers into her hot cunt.

"Of course not," Samuel said as Kelly collapsed onto the bed due to her orgasm. Seeing Kelly smiling happily at him as he crawled towards his aunt.

"Mmm, you're so good to me Sammy," Charlotte said her fingertips softly brushing along his cheek, "I hope I can repay my nephew's kindness," she said with a coy smile as her other hand guided his rod to her paradise.

Samuel's eyes snapped open as he heard her voice. Her wail hammered his mind as she called for him. Glancing at his sister and aunt as their bodies were pressed against his as they rested in their sleep after their relations two hours earlier. Disappearing from their bed, grabbing his pajama pants off the arm of the chair. His long strides carried him across his cousin house as her sobs filled his ears. Knocking on his grandparents door as his grandmother tried to sooth his mother.

"Hey," Samuel whispered as he opened their bedroom door.

"S-Sammy," Wendy said her voice trembling.

"It's okay Mom," Samuel said slipping into their room once his grandmother waved for him to enter.

"She must've had a nightmare. She was mumbling about how you were dying," Martha said rubbing Wendy's back as she looked up to her grandson. If she didn't know her grandson those glowing eyes of his would have unnerved her as his body was shadowed in darkness.

"Ah. Well, I'm up, I'll take her and you two can get some sleep," Samuel said holding his arms out for his mother, who wasted no time in filling that void.

"Sammy," Wendy whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"It's okay Mom, I'm here," Samuel said reassuringly.

"You'll come get us if you need help," Carson said sleepily.

"Sure thing grandpa," Samuel said reaching for the door handle.

"Samuel, whatever it is, know you can tell us we won't judge you," Martha said ominously. Samuel simply nodded to his grandmother as he peered over his shoulder as the door closed.

"So what's got you all worked up so late tonight?" Samuel asked as he swayed his mother against his chest.

"I-I saw you...thought I would never see you again," Wendy said choking back a sob. Hugging her son tightly ensuring that he was indeed with her and Samuel wasn't a dream.

"Then you know how I felt that day," Samuel whispered into her hair as he stood in Marie's living room staring out unto the Big Easy.

"Hush now don't cry," Samuel began to sing feeling his mother becoming still in his arms. "Wipe away the teardrop from your eye. You're lying safe in bed. It was all a bad dream. Spinning in your head." His vampiric powers homogenizing his voice causing his seductive powers to lace his words. "Your mind tricked you to feel the pain," he sang rubbing his mother's back, "of someone close to you leaving the game of life." Wendy stared wide eye at her son as he gently rocked her. "So here it is, another chance. Wide awake you face the day. Your dream is over. Or has it just begun?" Wendy's cheeks rapidly heated as Samuel took hold of her left hand leading her into a dance.

soul71
soul71
6,646 Followers