Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 07

Story Info
Aurore's innocence lost, Lola joins the family.
23.3k words
4.79
26.6k
60

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

*********

"What...?!" Edna began to say only to have her hands quickly pulling down the hem of her shirt, quickly hiding her bare ass and her uncovered mound. Wondering how she had appeared in the ballroom when she had just been in her children's bedroom since Joan had kicked her out of her bed.

"So you're Edna," Marie said with a sneer.

"She's rather..." Paul began to say as his eyes lewdly ran down Edna's body. Jumping in his seat as his wife slapped his chest.

"Mom? Dad? What's going on?!" Edna asked nervously, as she looked over at them. How it pained her to see her own wife not bothering to gaze at her.

"This," Samuel said, his voice carrying power as he rose from his seat.

"Samuel!" Edna's head snapped around causing her milk chocolate hair to float in the air. Her feet scurried over to him, quickly kneeling down before him as those cold, hate filled, glowing eyes burned into her. "I need to feed... I don't want to die," she said, her eyes pleaded with him to curb his anger for a moment. "Please," Edna said, tentatively reaching out her hand lightly touching his leg just above his left knee.

"Do you honestly think I'm going to do that?" Samuel asked coldly. "After what you did to my sister?!"

"Yes, I have been informed of your transgressions within my own house," Marie said, her voice adding to the icy chill of the atmosphere.

"Samuel, Marie, I know my s... daughter," Martha said correcting herself, "has done some very irremediable things," she said, glancing over at Kelly seeing the indifference in her eyes as she gazed at Edna. Hoping that whatever the vampire did to Kelly would help to heal her.

"Martha, this thing raped your own grandchild; how can you sit there and defend this... thing?" Marie asked, her loathing dripping from her voice, casting Edna a look of scorn.

Samuel's head was on a swivel as the room became still and color faded from his eyes. A chill ran up his spine as Arcita slowly walked out from behind Marie's chair, her tail brushed along Marie's leg pulling her into her realm as Arcita wandered over to him.

"Sam...?!" Marie began to say fear and awe etched into her voice as she rose from her seat. "What's...?" Her tongue became still as Samuel held up his hand.

"She's coming," Samuel said plainly.

"Who's she?" Marie asked perplexed.

"Hekatê," Samuel said, his cobalt eyes burned into her.

"But why?"

"Because I will it!" Hekatê's voice thundered overhead.

Marie could feel the weight of her presence press down on her shoulders. She could feel the magic bubbling around her. Her deep emerald green eyes glanced over to Samuel, keeping her gasp from escaping her lips as pure arcane magic swirled around him. Feeling his power radiating outward, prickling her skin, making her womb melt as it touched her womanhood.

"My Herald." Hekatê's voice softened as she addressed Samuel. "I understand your anger at the thing at your feet. Yet I still have need of that thing."

"Oh?!" Samuel said arching an eyebrow.

"Why? Why must that rapist stay within my house?" Marie asked, looking up at the ceiling hoping she wasn't overstepping her bounds.

"Because you heed my will, little witch!" Hekatê said, a chill crept up her spine as Marie felt Hekatê's anger pressed down on her. "For my future high priestess I would think you would heed the words of the goddess from whom you draw your power," she said sternly.

"Forgive me, I just don't want that thing trying anything on my family," Marie said, trying to keep her body from trembling. When Samuel and his family arrived on her doorstep, she never once thought she would be speaking to an actual goddess; nor did she think every ill that has affected her family of late would soon be put to rest.

"Worry not, if that fiend wishes to live she won't try anything. My Herald will see to that, won't you Samuel?" Marie looked over to Samuel wondering why it sounded to her that Hekatê's voice softened greatly when addressing Samuel.

"Of course! I won't let that bitch have her way," Samuel grumbled.

"But what of..." Marie began to say only to be cut off.

"I never said that woman shouldn't be punished for her crimes against my coven. Since she thought to hide the magic that once ran through your family, she will be charged with instructing every man that joins," Hekatê commanded. "I have spoken, so let it be!" In the blink of an eye, she and Samuel returned to the realm of man. Nervousness flooded the room as they noted Marie standing when just a second ago she was sitting in her chair.

"It seems," Marie said, a foul taste lingering in her mouth as she lowered herself back into her chair. "That Hekatê still has a use for you," she said, her eyes narrowing at Edna. Who held her left hand to her lips, her eyes quivering in unease, looking far too cute for her liking as she sat on her lower legs before Samuel. Her eyes glanced over to Kelly, Charlotte, and his grandparents as they looked to Samuel.

"What she says is true," Samuel sighed.

"Please Sammy..."

"You lost the right to call me that," Samuel spat as he looked down at his former uncle. Taking hold of Edna's chin, turning her to look at the men that were within that room. "Since you hid your magic from them; as your punishment, as deemed by Hekatê, you are to instruct each and every man that comes into this coven. If you should fail in this task... well, I doubt you would like what she has in store for you, vile cur. If I had my way I wouldn't have to deal with you," Samuel said coldly. "I think now is a perfect time to teach them," he said, his razor sharp nail slicing through the cotton back of her t-shirt with ease.

"Please don't," Edna whimpered, as she held the front of her shirt tight to her breasts. "I'm... not ready."

"She and I don't care if you are or not," Samuel growled into her ear. "You raped my sister, you would be nothing more than atoms scattered to the wind if it wasn't for Hekatê," he said, roughly shoving Edna to the floor exposing her bare ass to him. "She's yours to deal with, I wash my hands of this... thing," Samuel said, looking up at Marie, who nodded. "Come Nimue, I'll walk you to your car," he said, holding out his hand to her.

"Yes, we can talk more privately," Charlotte said, holding Wendy tightly to her chest as she and Kelly rose from the couch. Not even glancing at her fallen brother/sister as she did.

"Sam?" Joan called out as they encircled him.

"Yeah?"

"Can we... you know finish what...?" Joan asked, her cheeks heating rapidly as Samuel looked back at her.

"Sure, in the morning," Samuel said, looking over his shoulder at his aunt.

"Okay!" Joan said, a little too cheerfully.

"Now that we are alone, explain what you meant before we were interrupted?" Kelly asked, taking Wendy from Charlotte as they stood on Marie's porch.

"Umm..." Nimue's pale white cheeks rapidly bloomed into a pink hue as their eyes never left her. "You see in order for my kind to produce a child, we must perform a spell that has set rules in place. Where we(I)," gesturing to Samuel who stood on her left side, "can't have relations until the night of the coupling. My womb must remain pure until that moment. That is why Samuel and I haven't..." Nimue quickly bowed her head in embarrassment, hoping her curtain of white hair shielded her heated face from view.

"Oh? So the two of you haven't had sex yet?" Kelly asked, while she knew her brother was following Hekatê's will. A part of herself was glad the woman hasn't felt that part of her brother yet.

"No," Nimue said shyly.

"But you do want to?" Charlotte asked, reaching out softly touching Nimue's right arm.

"Yes," Nimue said weakly. Her silver eyes shyly glanced at Samuel through strands of her pearl white hair. A gentle smile rose on her lips as her fingers softly squeezed Samuel's hand. Glad she had come along with him, glad that she got the chance to spend time with Samuel outside of her family's influence, along with meeting the two most important women in his life, knowing they accepted her - even if it was due only to the will of her goddess. She was also glad to see firsthand how well he heeded her goddess's will, even though she had seen how much Samuel wanted to kill the woman at his feet.

"Well since you are going to be a big part of Samuel's life now, why don't you come by more often so we can get to know one another better," Wendy said, putting on the best motherly persona she could. It didn't matter to her that Nimue was a vampire, she had missed this chance to do this for her son before her untimely death. Now that she had the chance to make up for lost time she wasn't going to waste it.

"You sure?" Nimue asked skeptically, her eyes darting around the three women.

"Of course," Charlotte nodded, "while I don't wish to share my Sammy, that ship sailed long before we got here." Holding her hand up when Nimue began to speak. "I also do thank you for saving my Sammy. I honestly don't know what I would have done if he was truly gone from my life," she said, placing her hands over their sleeping child. "And I know Samuel didn't seek you out, that this is all Hekatê's doing for whatever she has planned for my Sammy," Charlotte said, her eyes glancing lovingly at her nephew.

"So you might as well come around more often we will be a family soon, no?" Kelly asked, flashing Nimue a warm smile.

Nimue's hand went to her mouth to hide her trembling lips. Moisture gathered in her eyes; never once did she think Samuel's family would be so welcoming to her. She knew how the abruptness of her appearance in their lives must have caused so much havoc for them. Not that she wasn't happy to meet and soon-to-be wed to Samuel. She honestly thought her very long life would have been spent alone as all her order has done throughout the ages. Yet as she looked over at Samuel, she could honestly feel that they could actually be a family - albeit a very, very, strange one.

"May I?" Nimue asked, nodding towards their stomachs.

"Sure, go ahead," Kelly and Charlotte said in unison. Their hands guiding hers to their developing stomachs.

"Interesting," Nimue muttered tilting her head to the side. She could feel the child that slept in Charlotte's womb wasn't a new soul, she could tell it had a masculine feel to it; yet the body it inhabited wasn't which was strange to her. Never in all her years has she experience anything like it. It truly perplexed her.

"What is?!" Charlotte asked, hoping nothing was wrong with Victor as her hand rested over Nimue's.

"Why does your child have the soul of a man, yet the body of a girl?" Nimue asked quizzically.

"A girl?!" Wendy giggled. "Victor is so going to love that!" Laughing inwardly, her eyes falling on her son knowing now she wouldn't feel as if she was cheating on her husband once she came of age.

"You couldn't tell us this yourself?" Kelly asked, with a pointed look at her brother.

"Hey! I've only been a vampire for what, four days. Do you expect me to know everything sis?" Samuel retorted rolling his eyes.

"Yes, with the amount of time you have your nose stuck in the books at the house I would have thought you would have," Kelly said sternly, yet in a teasing, sisterly manner. Smiling coyly at Samuel's huff, loving how close they had become since Samuel returned home.

"My lady?" Amalia said interrupting them. "It's time for us..."

"Ah. I understand," Nimue nodded. "Well Samuel, this has been a very pleasant evening," she said, turning Samuel's chin towards her. Her soft, velvety, hungry lips gently pressed against his tasting the man she was falling for; why or how Samuel became a large part of her waking mind she couldn't say, nor could she say it was a bad thing either. "I'll be with you when the time comes," Nimue said ominously, as her lips left his. "Now don't you go getting yourself killed," she whispered, looking back at him as she walked down the steps. Waving to him as her silver eyes viewed Samuel as he stood beneath the light of the porch. Her heart fluttered in her chest as that soft white light washed over his body. Loving how those magic-infused eyes of his gazed at her. Bowing her head as she walked towards the waiting car. Feeling how hot her cheeks were, knowing it could only be Samuel that caused such a reaction in her, since no man before ever made her feel like this.

"Sammy what did she mean?" Kelly asked, as Nimue's car pulled away.

"In less than three days Labo will die," Samuel said matter-of-fact.

"Then does that mean we'll be going home soon?" Charlotte asked, eager to have her nephew all to herself when Kelly was out of the house.

"In a week," Samuel nodded.

"Good. Hold me," Wendy said, holding out her tiny arms to her son. Snuggling closely to his chest as he held her close. Praying that Victor would understand that the soul siphon didn't necessarily mean he would be born as a man again. Wendy had no qualms about being with him in such a state. It wasn't like she hadn't done such things with her sister's before her untimely death. Her tiny fingers combed through the strands of her son's hair, trying to hold back the lustful feelings that were brewing within her chest. Her eyelids slowly closed nodding off in his arms.

"Well, I think some of us need to head to bed," Charlotte said, a coy smirk graced her lips as she cocked out a hip. Her taut, firm 36D breasts bounced as she crossed her arms under them, adding a little extra lift. "And some of us need to feel the father of their children lying next to them," she said sweetly, her hips swayed as she closed the distance between them. "You do like feeling our bodies against yours, don't you?" Charlotte asked coyly.

"Duh," Samuel said softly, rolling his eyes at his aunt and sister as they giggled.

"Good. The man that I love should love feeling my and Charlotte's bodies," Kelly said, taking command of Samuel's left side. "Now it's late and your women and babies need rest," she cooed sweetly into his ear before placing a kiss on his cheek. Resting her head on Samuel's shoulder as they all walked to their room to spend the night together. Only to have their advance stopped by a soft 'psst' behind them.

"Can we talk?" Aurore asked with a pointed look at Samuel, as they turned to face her.

"What about?" Samuel asked.

"Something private," Aurore said, bowing her head her raven hair streaked with blue highlights cascaded out before her.

"It's okay, we'll wait for you," Charlotte said smirking knowingly, knowing how the teenager had been eyeing Samuel rather strangely as of late. "Don't take too long little brother, your sister needs a good tongue lashing," Kelly whispered lustfully into Samuel's ear. Taking Wendy from him, her eyes peered behind Samuel as she eyed Aurore as their kiss lingered.

"Okay, what is this about?" Samuel asked, as the door to their room closed behind them. He knew he was going to have to talk to her eventually about what he had planned for bringing Lola and her family into the coven. He knew the only thing powerful enough to do that was the blood of a virgin. Samuel just didn't know how to go about asking Aurore to give up her innocence for the sake of the coven.

"I'll tell you," Aurore said, her hand reached out taking hold of his, "in private," she said, hoping she could get him to enter her room. She could feel her nipples hardening against her bra as they walked across the house. It was true; she did have an obsession with Ann Rice's type of vampires. When she noticed how he could view her in the darkness of the hallway, she knew something wasn't normal with him; and when he brought that vampire back with him, she had to know what his kiss was like. She could feel her cunt throbbing, eager to part for him. To allow those fangs of his to dance along her neat, tight labia. Ever since she had learned of the history their family had with the undead, Aurore had been obsessed with finding them. Yet her mother and father always kept her away from the parts of the city where they knew vampires operated; and she didn't wish to cause a crisis between them and her family. Her cheeks blushed, remembering what Samuel had said about her ass. Aurore did hope he wasn't just being polite and that he actually liked her taut backside.

Quickly pulling Samuel into her room, sticking her head out into the hallway, looking both ways to ensure no one saw them. Silently closing her door, pressing her back against its wooden surface. Her heart was going a hundred miles an hour as Samuel looked around her room. Viewing the movie posters she had hung on her wall. The vampire dolls that lined her bed, the framed, signed Bela Lugosi Dracula picture, which she had won on eBay, sat on top of her dresser.

"Well..." Samuel's eyes went wide as Aurore launched herself at him. Her lips pressing hard against his, kissing him sloppily, showing him how inexperienced she was. Those quivering eyes of hers peering into his as she pulled away.

"Sorry," Aurore said quickly, feeling heat rapidly flooding her face. "I've... always wondered what it would be like to kiss a vampire."

"I see," Samuel said, placing his index finger under her chin, his thumb brushing along her cheek. Watching how Aurore leaned into it, those eyes of hers held emotions that Samuel knew would lead to trouble. Samuel had heard stories of teenage girls becoming fixated on the person they first had sex with. Not that he was apprehensive about having Aurore chase after him, she was rather attractive. Yet he knew their life would never be safe for those who came into his life. He knew, eventually, he would watch his family die off only to be the last one standing. Honestly, Samuel didn't know how he was going to live with himself when that happened. However, none of that mattered as he leaned in, his lips softly brushing against hers. Aurore's arms slipped beneath his, her hands running up his back before holding onto his shoulders. Pressing her body against his, listening to her muffled moan as his hands cupped her ass. Watching her eyes fluttering in a dream-like state as their lips parted.

"That was..." Aurore sucked on her lower lip, her tongue rolling along it tasting Samuel upon it. "Can we do it again?" she asked, closing her eyes, and puckering her lips together.

"In a second, I need to talk to you for a minute," Samuel said, taking hold of her hand leading her towards her bed; noting how close she sat to him as they lowered themselves down onto the bed.

"Okay, what about?" Aurore asked, trying not to stare at his fangs. She wondered if he ever drank from a person before. Wondering if it was as blissful as it appeared to be in the numerous vampire movies she had watched over the years. Pondering if she could get him to drink from her to feel that kiss of his.

"Hmm..." Samuel muttered rubbing the back of his head. Unsure on how to ask that delicate question. "You know Lola?"

"Yeah," Aurore said, arching an eyebrow trying not to smile at how cute Samuel appeared to be when he was nervous.

"Well, the only way for her and her family to join the coven is to use the blood of a virgin when her hymen breaks during sex," Samuel said, looking over at her as her eyes went wide.

"Y-you... y-you want to have sex with me?" Aurore asked nervously.

"The choice is yours; I won't force you into this; however, without you the plan won't go off," Samuel said, trying to keep Aurore from freaking out on him. "Your hymen is still intact, yes?"

"Mmmhmm," Aurore nodded shyly. Her thighs rubbed together as she peered down. Wondering if she could actually do what he was asking of her. "Will we... be in front of everyone?" she asked nervously, her eyes glancing over to Samuel noticing the thin line of the azure aura that surrounded his body as her Jack Skeleton lamp lit his body from behind him.

soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers