Family Secrets Pt. 03

Story Info
Samuel plots the destruction of the coven.
14.9k words
4.77
35.1k
76

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,754 Followers

"Samuel? What are you...," Kelly began to say only to be stopped by his upheld hand.

"It's okay sweetheart, it's time," Wendy's voice could be heard from the living room. Stepping to the side allowing Samuel entrance.

"So you are my mother?!" Samuel asked skeptical as he eyed the toddler on the sofa.

"Don't you take that tone with me young man. Of course I am!" Samuel didn't know what was stranger the look the toddler had as she grimaced like his mother always did; or the fact it was his mother's voice coming out of a one year old. "Just because I look like this doesn't mean I'm not your mother," Wendy said giving Samuel a look he knew all too well. "Now sit," she said patting the seat beside her, "and let me have a look at my sweet boy."

Tentatively, Samuel lowered himself down onto the couch. Watching Becky/his mother (Scratching his head at that. He knew that was going to get confusing), crawling towards him. Her little finger drawing the same sigil on his hand.

"So just what am I supposed to call you now?" Samuel asked as her hand ran over his.

"To the outside world I am Becky. To you my darling boy I am your mother, or just call me Wendy when in privacy of my home. Now hold me so I can get a proper look at you," Wendy said holding out her arms. Her little feet rested on his legs as she looked into her son's eyes. Those once warm brown eyes were now cobalt blue with flecks of gold in them. "I prayed this day would never come," Wendy said ominously.

"What do you mean?" Samuel asked arching an eyebrow.

"Kelly, fetch the book," Wendy ordered never taking her eyes off of her son.

"Alright," Kelly grumbled. Slightly annoyed that her time with her brother was interrupted. However, her heart lifted knowing that Samuel wasn't freaking out on her or running screaming from their home. Knocking twice magically opening the hidden door at the other end of the living room. There sitting on a lone pedestal in that cramped room filled floor to ceiling with built-in shelves. Gently lifting that ancient tome from its resting place. Seeing her daughter/mother crawling to sit beside Samuel.

"Come, come," Wendy said patting the cushion, "Kelly, open the book to the forbidden text," she commanded.

"Are you sure?" Kelly asked concerned that this wouldn't end well.

"Of course," Wendy nodded, "Samuel needs to know."

"What the hell..."

"Don't use that language!" Wendy said slapping his arm. "I raised you better than that."

"Yes, Mom," Samuel said rolling his eyes, "so...what are you talking about?"

"Open it," Wendy said patting the cover, "Samuel, when you were born, I knew you were different. The moment you cried out I could feel your magic that lay dormant within your tiny body," she said, her hand ran down her arm covering his hand. Releasing a long sigh, she knew how dangerous he could and would be if given the chance; and how the coven would seek to destroy him if they ever found out. "Now... what I'm about to say it must never leave this house," Wendy said, looking to her son and daughter sternly. "There are times in history were people are born touched," she said patting Samuel's hand, as her tiny hand flipped the pages to the forbidden text. "Some say they bear Hekatê's blessing or deem them as dangerous monster's without a care of how or who they use their magic on," Wendy said looking up at her son, "you, Samuel, are as such," she said matter-of-fact.

"What now?" Samuel asked perplexed. He for one didn't feel any different.

"Samuel," Kelly said blushing, squirming in her seat as they both looked at her. "Charlotte and I had discussed this. There is something strange about your...," she stopped. Her face burning bright red as her mother arched an eyebrow.

"Go on dear," Wendy said patting her leg, "I know full well what my sister and you have been doing with my son."

"Your semen taste overcharged. The power I tasted wasn't like anything I ever experienced."

"Does that include dad's?" Samuel asked cruelly.

"Samuel!" Wendy said her head snapped around, "I know your feelings on the matter. I gave them the okay to do such a thing. You have seen the council. Are you saying you would rather one of them defile your sister? Would you allow those old greedy men to lay their hands on her?" Samuel didn't say a word. The anger he saw in those eyes. There was no doubt she was truly indeed his mother. "Answer me Samuel Ross Goodall!" Samuel felt the shiver of fear racing up his spine. It was always the same when his mother was about to berate him.

"No, Mom," he sighed heavily, "I wouldn't want her touched like that. At least not by those people," Samuel said hanging his head.

"Then answer me how would you help your sister when she was blooming into her magic as you are now. How would you help her to live? I hope you know by now of the need we have?" Wendy asked scooting closer to her son. "Baby, I knew the moment you found out about them," she said, placing a hand on his forearm. "A mother always knows. I am sorry you had to find out like that. Yet without anyone her age at the time to help her to survive. Your father was the only one able to help your sister. I always protect my babies, as I always protected you," Wendy said patting her children's hands.

"What do you mean...Mom?" Samuel asked it just felt so weird to him. For two years he hadn't heard the sound of her voice, hadn't felt her presence. Yet now after that long dark time to feel her again, listen to her laughter, her anger, her love. He didn't know what to think, to jump for joy, to yell at his sister for not telling him, shaking his head at that thought. Even if she had Samuel knew he wouldn't have listened.

"Hey! You just can't manhandle me!" Wendy huffed as Samuel picked her up.

"I've missed you so much," Samuel said crying into her left shoulder as he hugged her gently.

"Oh baby," Wendy said softly stroking his hair, "I know how hard it's been on you. It's why I was the one that told your father to leave you be when or if you went off to college before...well you know. I hoped that the distance would keep you out of the council's gaze. It's the same reason I've always drew the sigil on your hand. To keep you hidden. To keep you safe from them. You must understand," Wendy said, pushing back from him placing her hands on his shoulders. "You have no idea the depths of your powers. With a thought you could destroy everything," she said darkly, "so you must learn. You must train. You must...lay with your sister. Only your family can give you what you need." However, whatever Wendy was about to say next died in her throat as a knock came on the door.

"Ah hell!" Kelly hissed as she peered through the blinds of the window.

"Who is it?" Wendy whispered.

"The council's Enforcer," Kelly sneered. The knock came again yet more forcibly.

"I better go...," Samuel began to say.

"Don't trust the council. Whatever you do, don't show off your powers, at least not yet," Wendy whispered into his ear before placing a kiss on his cheek.

Samuel placed his mother beside him. While he was overjoyed that she was alive albeit in a very strange way. It was difficult to view the child as his mother. "Was his father going to be the same way?" he asked himself as he rose from his spot.

"Sammy, wait!" Kelly said, jumping from her seat as his hand rested on the doorknob. Her fingers weaved through his hair. Her eyes fluttered as her tongue explored her brother's mouth. "Go to Charlotte's place afterwards, and I'll make sure you'll feel better," she purred as she kiss the tip of his nose.

"Samuel!" Vlad smiled holding his arms open as Samuel got out of the car. "Why haven't you called me man?! A newly awaken witch as yourself is like chum to the ladies here," he laughed heartily as he gave Samuel a one armed hug.

"Been busy," Samuel said in a monotone voice. No matter if he thought he knew Vlad. To Samuel everyone in that house was against him and his family.

"Oh? With what?" Vlad asked arching an eyebrow.

"Taking care of my dad's house while he recovers," Samuel lied. Yet Vlad didn't need to know what he's been up to.

"Oh...I didn't know man," Vlad said apologetically. In truth, he knew all along. He had Samuel's sister on her knees sucking his cock to help heal their father. How he wanted desperately to ram his cock into her cunt. He hoped that he could get Samuel to help with that. It was true they needed fresh blood in the coven, even if it was those that been exiled. It was Eva's and Beth's plan to lure Samuel into a sense of acceptance. Only then would they drain him of everything they could for the coven in the prospects of restoring his family.

"Didn't think you would," Samuel said eyeing him coldly.

"Vladimir! You were told to bring Samuel to me when he arrived! Not having me come out here for the both of you!" The blonde woman Samuel had seen the day before stood on the porch staring down Vlad angrily.

"Sorry Ms. Potters, Samuel and I were catching up and I lost track of time," Vlad laughed innocently as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, Eva needs you," Ms. Potters said nodding towards the door, "why don't you go see what she wants, and I'll take care of Samuel," she said, her pale green eyes falling on Samuel. She was gifted with the ability of foresight. She knew every possibility there was when it came to anyone and everyone she met. It was one of the reasons her family had to constantly move around in her youth. That was until she met Eva. Offering her a place within her coven. Giving her a place that felt safe, and not being hounded by those fearful of her gift. Yet as her eyes fell on Samuel, she sensed nothing about the man. It was like he had no future. That was impossible! Even if someone was dying, she would know. This wasn't that, no, this was like something was blinding her to what fate had in stored for the man; and it frightened her to no end.

"Sure thing," Vlad said, keeping his nervousness in check. He wasn't one of her fuck toys which gained more sympathy from her than lower coven members. "I'll see you later, maybe we'll have lunch here," Vlad said waving at him as he walked away.

"Please follow me," Ms. Potters said gesturing to her right.

Samuel felt like something was off here. Something prickled at his skin. Something dark and sinister. Ever since the encounter with his sister at his grandparents place. Samuel could feel the magic flowing through him and around him. It was sort of like a low lullaby whispering to him. Sweetly calling to him, to dive into its flow, to give into it. Yet he couldn't do that. Not if he wanted to bring whomever it was that was targeting his family to heel. He knew whomever it was wouldn't stop at his father. His aunt or sister could be next.

"So how did you enjoy your orientation yesterday?" Ms. Potters asked looking over her shoulder as she led him towards the greenhouse. It was her private sanctuary. Where she could cast off her mantle as an elder on the council and just be herself. "You may call me Pauline, since we weren't formally introduced yesterday."

"It was alright I guess," Samuel said, his eyes darting to and fro studying everything. "I don't appreciate you sending your goon to my father's or aunt's house."

"He's not a goon!" Pauline said spinning on her heel. Her cheeks heating protective over Patrick--their Enforcer--not for any physical attraction. Yet out of loyalty and the times he had kept them safe. "He is our protector. You should be thankful!"

"For what?" Samuel asked tilting his head to the side.

"For being able to be a part of this coven," Pauline said sternly.

"And I've told you yesterday. Kick me out if you want to, it doesn't matter to me," Samuel said shrugging his shoulders.

"Don't say that!" Pauline gasped. "We have so much to offer you."

"Like what?" Samuel asked quizzically.

"We can help with your schooling. I know you were pulled from your finals to take care of your ailing father," Pauline said stepping closer to him, "that's very admirable Samuel," she said running her hands up his chest. Eva and Beth had told her about the strangeness of his semen. It was their hope that Pauline could find out why that was. "I've read your papers on microorganisms. I too have studied that particular field. Please come with me," Pauline said taking Samuel by the hand. Leading him towards the entrance to the green house. "I may not have a doctorate, but I do have a bachelor's in it. I've talked to your professor, and he was all too happy to allow me to administer his exam on his behalf," she said, leaving out the fact she placed a spell on the man to get him to agree to it.

"Oh?" Samuel said skeptical of her interest in his schooling or the welfare of his father.

"While I am nowhere in your league on the subject," Pauline said blushing, brushing her blonde hair behind her right ear as she closed the door. "I only use my degree to keep our plants healthy. Not in the way I have read about your ingenious idea of mimicking the polo cancer trials. You must tell me; how did you think of using a virus to attack bacteria?" she said. Feeling her cheeks reddening to a bright hue as they slowly ambled around her greenhouse. While many men always assumed, she was a brainless blonde. She, however, enjoyed academia, she loved discussing new ideas on age old problems.

"When I watched my mother die," Samuel said keeping to the ploy, "For months I watched her waste away. Seeing patients around her becoming infected by germs that should easily be eradicated. Yet due to the overuse of antibiotics throughout the decades. What should be a simple thing to cure now is a nightmare just waiting to happen. Ask yourself what would happen say if Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) mutated into a strain that could violently bloom. Causing countless infections with no way of fighting it without undergoing amputation. How many people will die because of this simple common accruing bacteria out in the world. Went into survival mode because hospitals practically drenched the rooms in antibacterial cleaning solutions. So now hospitals use UV lights instead of antibacterial solutions, yet the threat still remains."

"Oh my," Pauline said, "that's a lot for a child to experience so early in life," she said, running her hand down his arm. It was her hope that if she played interested in his theory. That Samuel would lower his guard. Where she would use her gifts to find out just what and who the man would be come. If not, then she would fall back on her physical looks to get a sample of his semen.

"Maybe," Samuel said darkly.

"Though I might not enjoy how you came about this brilliant idea, yet the theory does peak my interest. So how exactly would you target the bacteria with a virus?" Pauline asked bending at her hips inhaling the fragrance of the flowering wormwood.

"Genetically alter the receptors on the virus itself. Modifying them to where they only attack the kill gene within the DNA structure of the bacteria. Then once the infection had been eradicated the virus itself would self-destruct within two days without a host," Samuel said matter-of-fact. All the while he studied the woman beside him. Something about her seemed off. It was as if she was probing him for an opening that she just couldn't find. Samuel kept his smirk from showing. "However, that's not the only bacteria it can be used on, just the major one the average person is likely to encounter."

"I see," Pauline said, turning her head to look at him. "That's a very intriguing concept, yet could it actually be implemented?"

"Possibly," Samuel nodded. "If they can modify the immune system to fight cancer, I don't see why this would be a hard hurdle to leap," he said shrugging.

"That is true," Pauline mused. Her hands ran along her ass as she rose. Hoping Samuel saw the roundness of it. "So...how about we get this exam of yours out of the way, hmm? I know it's probably been on your mind. I can have it here within a day or two. Would Friday be good for you?"

"Sure," Samuel said, eager to at least put his primary exam behind him.

"Good. Now," Pauline said leaning into Samuel, "I hope Eva and Beth aren't the only ones allowed to have a taste of this," she purred as her hand rubbed Samuel's groin. "I know you must have sex," Pauline cooed as she tugged on his earlobe. "Why not experience what my pussy can give you?" she asked as her fingers lowered the zipper of his pants. Her hand slipping into his denim pants Pauline's eyes lit up evilly as she grasp Samuel's cock. "Doesn't my hand feel sublime wrapped around your cock?" Pauline asked as her lips skimmed along his jaw. "Wouldn't my lips feel even better wrapped around your cock?" she asked smirking sinking down his chest.

Samuel offered no resistance. He knew he had to play along. To allow them to think he was growing to accept them. So he allowed this woman to think he wanted to stick his cock into her. While she and the others might be attractive. His aunt and sister made his blood boil. However wrong that maybe, Samuel wasn't about to die a very messy death. Going through the motions as Pauline looked up at him as she swallowed his cock. He needed to work his spell. Samuel needed to end this threat before the solstice. He had no wish for anyone to know other than his family what he truly was. If they were even half of what he expected, then none could be trusted with that information.

"Did you enjoy your blow job?" Pauline asked running her tongue up the back of his cock. If she could get him to cum inside of her then she'll have all the material she needed to test it. "Feel like sliding this cock inside my wet pussy?" she asked rising along his body. Spinning around rubbing her ass against his cock before lifting her dress. Reaching between her legs as she pushed aside her panties. Her grip tightened around the metal frame of the corrugated table. Peering down at the diamond shaped holes to allow water to drain away, as she eased his cock into her neglected cunt. It had been years' since she actually had a man inside of her. Yet as the head of his cock penetrated her mound. Pauline felt a ripple of pleasure rolling across her body. Yelping as Samuel thrust the entirety of his cock into her. "Oh fuck! Oh yes!" Pauline moaned lustfully as her folds squeezed his rod. Her body trembled, her cunt quivered as Samuel shook his cock side to side within her canal.

"Fuck me Samuel!" Pauline begged as she peered back at him. "Fuck me so hard that I feel you deep inside of me for a week!"

Sweat glistened on his forehead as Samuel left the greenhouse an hour later. Leaving Pauline laying naked in a puddle of her own juices on the concrete floor. While deep inside of that woman, Samuel had begun to chant his own spell within his mind. He thought it was only fitting on using them to find out who was truly behind all of this. Also he placed Pauline underneath his own spell. Controlling her mind for a short time as to why the council truly wanted him. Once he had gotten what he needed adding another to give the woman the largest orgasm she ever had, with a spell to erase everything she remembered during her time underneath his spell. All she would remember was the hard fucking and the explosive orgasm, or so he hoped anyway.

Samuel knew he couldn't leave just yet. No. That would look bad and draw suspicion towards him. He couldn't allow anyone to figure out just what he was up to. So playing along if anyone saw him thinking he was just a new member wandering the grounds to get a feel for the place. Entering the courtyard, Samuel gazed upon the new altar. Something about it felt wrong. It felt like that polished piece of granite didn't belong. That what should be standing in its place of the usurper was that ancient altar he had fucked Eva and Beth on.

soul71
soul71
6,754 Followers