Family Sensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

Determined to maintain some sort of control in the situation, I did what any girl would do. I flirted. And flirted some more. And when they broke out the stash of liquor they had hiked in, I drank, and flirted. Of course I ignored Aaron. I wanted him to know how it felt to have the trip ruined.

Steven never left my side and I probably should have seen that my little tease was going to cause problems. I had allowed the bikini top to slip a little farther, showing off my assets more than I was normally comfortable with. But Catharine was always one step ahead. After forty minutes of drinking or so, she had just dropped the towel and seated herself naked in Aaron's lap. I couldn't believe the slut.

It was becoming more and more uncomfortable for me to stay there. She had given up on any pretenses about being nude for the sake of nudity and was starting to dance for my brother. And if that wasn't enough she was helping guide his hands over her small body. She was probably five foot two inches, one hundred pounds, maybe even less. She had the look of a girl five years younger, but the movement of her hips and look on her face spoke of an experienced woman.

Satisfied that she had him enchanted, she was working on some more pornographic displays. I was shocked to find her straddling his two knees. The effect ended up with her thighs pulled far apart and her pussy on display for my brother, and its silhouette available to the rest of us. When Aaron's fingers pressed into it, I nearly threw something.

But alcohol and Steven had a good idea. Steven pulled me in closer to him and began to make out with me. I was at first put off by the idea and tried restraining him, but I figured I could punish Aaron for abandoning me. I knew he didn't like the guy, so it seemed like a reasonable escalation.

That theory lasted shortly and my slightly inebriated consciousness was finding it harder to resist my weapon of revenge. Soon Stephen was copping a feel through my top, his hands roughly squeezing and working over my breasts. I had just allowed the admittance of his tongue into my mouth and his fingers beneath my bikini, when I heard a loud groan. Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Catharine went down on my brother. I knew he wasn't feeling anything from the touch of her mouth to his penis, but the sight floored me.

I stood quickly, nearly tearing my top off in the process and left a questioning Stephen behind. I retreated to my tent, tears starting to form in my eyes. I had just stepped inside and sprawled once more in the nylon enclosure when I heard the tent open behind me.

"Go away," I muttered.

"Fat chance, tease."

I whirled to see my make out partner, an angry erection pointed outward from his naked body.

"Get out fucker!" My voice wasn't loud enough. That one shout was the only one I got. Stephen was on top of me, shoving the sleeping bag over my head as he struggled to get me under control. Luckily for me I was pretty fit and was able to resist him for a good while.

But when Dave joined the melee I was done. Between the two of them, they managed to get my arms pinned and my legs apart and I figured that was it. I was going to be raped. The boys weren't going to make it that easy though. Once they were satisfied with holding me down they untied my top and worked my shorts down. They had a little bit of trouble with the bikini bottoms but the tie sides made it more easy than it should have been.

I'll never forget the feeling of helplessness that filled me as I lay on the rough floor of the tent. I could only squirm and cry out into the sleeping bag. But it is truly a feeling of being reduced to an item that is the hardest. I felt ashamed, and afraid, and guilty, and useless all at the same time. My tears were the only thing that could move freely.

David just kept on laughing to himself as he surveyed my body maliciously. Steven had been teased enough already and was more than eager to get things going.

"Ohhh, I'm going to enjoy fucking her. Aaron said she probably wouldn't want any, but Catharine's got him taken care of."

Fucking jerk off brother I thought to myself. I felt the large head of the man's erection start to press into my pussy and I clamped down with all my might. The rod just roughly slid over the surface of my lips and out. It was a small victory, but one I was determined to repeat. Steven tried realigning the penis tip with my hole, but once again the strong muscles down there protected me from invasion. I was starting to breathe a sigh of relief when I felt David's hands find my breasts. He squeezed each breath painfully and was tugging on my faithfully rebellious erect nipples.

"Go down on her man. I'll hold her arms. Get her wet and loosened up and you won't have any problems. But do it quick. I don't want her boyfriend coming in on this."

Steven nodded in agreement and carefully slipped his shoulders under my thighs. The moment I had free rein of my ankles and calves I started to viciously kick. But the positioning was terrible and with his shoulders pressing into the back of my thighs I could only land glancing blows to the side of his body.

My kicks paused for a moment when I first felt the hot brush of his lips against my own. It was an entirely new sensation and it felt really good! Even in my anger and violent desire to avoid the rape, that touch was hard to forget. And when his tongue began to gently press between my folds, I had a harder and harder time of resisting.

I managed several weaker kicks every minute, but his tongue was obviously practiced in the art form and I was impossibly distracted by the touch. I sensed the growing warmth of desire start in my stomach, the same one which indicated to me that it was time to masturbate. But it grew much faster and much more intensely than it ever had before. Someplace in a different world I could hear my voice whimpering pleasure, while my feet tried to maintain that I did not want this.

When a finger joined the insult, I knew I was baked. The single long digit pushed farther into me then I had ever been able to explore and I could feel the muscle strength in my vagina start to melt away. I squeezed my thighs hard against the side of his head and let out a few last kicks, knowing that soon I would be done. But as before, they amounted to nothing.

His finger was working in and out of me now, at a slow pace that timed with his tongues back and forth licks. My naked thighs were shivering now from the pleasure and I could maintain no more pressure or direction with them. David's hands had stopped their rough assault on my breasts and now absentmindedly caressed them as he watched his friend work. Soon I would be finished.

Just when Steven pulled his juice covered lips from my vagina and angled his cock once more to my waiting, and now wanting, pussy, things reversed themselves. I wasn't thinking of anything but how much I needed the impossibly large shaft inside me. I was so caught up in that desire that I didn't see Aaron entered the tent.

The next few minutes seemed like a strange dream and I vaguely remember masturbating myself to an orgasm as my brother and my two assailants went at it. There was something so erotic about seeing my naked brother pounce on Steven, grabbing him by his neck and hurling him out of the tent. David had shot from his kneeling position over my head towards Aaron and managed to drive him to the ground.

Steven was up too, his fist coiling back to smash into Aaron's face. Instead it slammed into Dave's back as Aaron kicked the taller older man up off him. I heard a whoosh of air come from Dave at the impact. I had regained my own knees, but instead of helping Aaron, I sat there with my hand buried between my thighs. I was intensely aroused by the three naked fighters and their brutal combat over me.

The second blow from Steven landed, but Aaron responded in kind and much more powerfully. The shot knocked Steven on his back and for the first time Aaron was on his feet. He stood in an aggressive stance, his legs braced apart and his arms out to his side. David and Steven tried to rush him together, but a right upper cut from Aaron blasted Steven into unconsciousness. A knee jerk caught David under the chin and he too went stumbling forward, until he limply collapsed at my feet. Staring into the dimmed eyes of the older man, I came, some sort of victorious release for surviving.

Aaron turned towards me, an animalistic look on his face that frightened me from my orgasmic reverie. But instead of pouncing on me and claiming me for his own, he sunk to my side and pulled me to him.

We knelt like that, his arms over my shoulders and mine around his waist for several minutes. I cried a little more and said my thank you over and over. I could feel his tears on my back too, and I knew that he regretted letting things go as far as they had. Soon it became painfully apparent that he and I were both naked. I gave him the first opportunity to change, so that I could do so without having to worry about the pair waking up again. Catharine had appeared and started swearing at some point, but Aaron just threatened to call the cops on her partners if they didn't get out of there right away.

The last I saw of David, Steven, and Catharine was them lurching painfully away into the fading light. From the direction they turned on the trail, I figured they were going home.

When they were finally gone, I said a prayer of thanks for my brother and joined him in the tent. No words were found then. I felt foolish for allowing myself to play into the game and I am sure he was ashamed of his falling into their set up. Instead, he just cradled me in the darkness, until we fell asleep.

I woke up late the next morning, sore from my brief struggle, and painfully rational about the experience. I couldn't believe how quickly I had surrendered to my desire or how strange it was that I had orgasmed during the fight. Aaron was already up, cooking up some eggs.

He was wearing a pair of board shorts and was without a shirt, several dark bruises appearing from the few landed blows of the other two. I was sure that they looked worse. Feeling guilty for my role in the previous evening's brawl and thinking with a clear headed, I realized I really had no reason to restrict or be envious of his interaction with Catharine. At least, that was what I tried to convince myself.

So as an olive branch to my brother, I ran and threw my arms around his neck and jumped on his back. The fun thing about his illness was the bad sense of balance he had if he didn't see you coming. I nearly knocked him to the ground with the pounce, but he recovered in time to save us both.

"I'm so sorry, Aaron. I had no right to be jealous or controlling. I was such a bitch last night. I'm so sorry."

"I shouldn't have just abandoned you like that though. This was our trip, and I could get it anytime. It was my bad."

"No, you have a right to do what you want to and I am not your mother. I promise I'll be more careful next time. Just be gentler around me, 'kay?"

"Sure, sis. I'll try to be a little more attentive to something other then my penis. You accept my apology?"

"Yeah," I replied. And that was the end of it. We wouldn't mention it again, except to remember the strangeness of the events of the trip.

Nervous thoughts about potentially encountering our previous days guests had me a little on edge and I did my best to entice Aaron to stay at the campsite one more day. There were a few more things in the area that he had been interested in checking out, but had not yet.

He would accept my request to explore further, mostly out of a need to comfort me. I knew he could tell what I was feeling, but he didn't let on that his sis might be a bit scared. About two hundred yards off the lake, through a small clutch of trees and a wide open meadow, was the end of a small glacier.

During winter, the snow pack would run right into the lake, and if it was cold enough, the glacier would extend over it. But now in the peak of summer, the lake was full of freshly melted snow and the lush green glow of the meadow was unveiled.

Aaron apparently knew that the glacier was here. He had packed a couple of large black garbage bags and quickly unfurled them the moment are feet hit snow. I was a little surprised that he kept right on hiking up the hillside, half-heartedly wondering what he had in store.

I was back in a pair of shorts and had finally gotten rid of the bikini top (although I had traded it for a slightly more immodest one). I had determined that I would toss the other one. Every time I looked at it, I had the feeling of Steven's hands reaching beneath it and caressing my tits. It was not a memory I was fond of.

Probably the most surprising thing about the hike up the glacial slope was how warm it was. I would have thought that the snow pack would have at least cooled the air markedly above it, but only the lowest several inches seemed to be affected by its presence.

The bags confused me, right up until Aaron unfurled one and jumped onto its smooth plastic surface.

"Whooohooooo," he cried as he raced down the bumpy slope, his body jostling over waves in the snowy surface. Catching on, I followed suit. The first ride down was not the most pleasant, me having little experience with impromptu sledding. I nearly lost my top and almost broke an arm on a spill I took after curving towards a patch of rocks.

When I managed to sit up, Aaron had burst out laughing at me. Before I could do anything he had snapped a few pictures of my startled and disheveled appearance. I laughed with him, feeling free of the burdens of the previous day for the first time.

The rest of the afternoon was spent sledding down the hill. It was a glorious amount of fun and the perfect weather for it. How often are you allowed to go sledding in the middle of July in a bathing suit and shorts? By the time we were finished, my side ached and my cheeks hurt from laughing so long.

Aaron had taken a particularly nasty spill and cut his shoulder, but the crash had been worth it. He had been showing off, attempting to surf on the nearly destroyed bag. As always, he had done surprisingly well at the activity. That is, until he had covered about three quarters of the slope. Then his bag had got caught on something and he had tumbled off and forward and rolled head over heels down the hill. When I got to his side, he was lying motionless and I was worried that maybe he had been actually injured. But when one eye opened and a large grin began to crease his lips, I knew he was fine. Then we broke into another fit of furious laughter.

He didn't get the cut from the fall actually, it was from me. I had tackled him for his impudence at playing dead and we had wrestled for a few moments, with him coming to rest on top of me as always. It wasn't until I was pinned that I saw the steady trickle of blood on his shoulder.

It wasn't so bad as to be an emergency, but we decided it was a day, and headed back to camp. After I got him bandaged up, we went and sat by the campfire, alone and free.

We ate some Smores that night. Then we retired to our tent. The night was uncommonly cool so we did not use the partition in the tent. Instead we snuggled in close to one another, our sleeping bags blending together and our breathing fading into unison. I remembered thinking that our lives were like that, or should always be. Unified, synchronized, and in time with one another.

The next morning I woke to the bright glow of the yellow sun in our tent. It lit up the thing synthetic material and helped to stir me from my exhausted slumber. I started to roll over, towards Aaron, when his hand stilled my movement.

"Don't move. Almost finished."

It was a phrase I had heard so many times in my life. Almost finished, meant that he was drawing and thought he would be done soon. A perfectionist when it came to his art and sketches, it usually meant another thirty minutes.

But I was contented to be close to him, and I listened the shuffling sweeps of his pencil on his pad. I felt a flush of blood to my face when I realized that my top was not tied in the back, and that the shoulder straps had been pushed down over my upper arms. The small slices of material barely covered anything. I was disconcerted, knowing Aaron had done it while I was sleeping. Since I was facing away from him, I didn't move and didn't ask him about it till after he announced his completion.

"Done!"

"Let me see it," I asked, rolling towards him, still holding my top in place. I saw his eyes drop momentarily to my cleavage before darting back up. He didn't realize he had been caught. But he proudly held up the picture. It was good, really good, even if I felt I was a bit air brushed.

The sketch covered from the tip of my head where it rested on my pillow to just beneath the start of the sleeping bag. The top I had been almost wearing was no where in sight. I assumed it was missing out of creative liberty. But other than that it was perfect. Every strand of hair seemed natural, as if the woman on the page had crawled in there and fallen asleep. I felt a tinge of admiration for her, in her perfection, forgetting that it was supposed to be me. The way she cradled her head with one arm and let the other drape out of sight over her stomach and the smooth curve of her waist upwards to her chest- it was all beautiful, elegant, graceful. I wanted to be like her.

"What do you think?"

"Its really good. Really, really good."

"Thanks," he said, genuinely happy to have my approval. "I had a great model."

"Yeah. You just kidnapped my sleeping position and created a myth."

"I think it looks just like you," he said.

"Sure."

He gave me a big lopsided grin, the one of a puppy who had been looking for attention and received it. I returned my own.

Aaron would leave the tent and allow me the opportunity to get dressed before we hit the trail again. The day was much cooler then the previous ones, so the brisk hike felt good. We were on a steadier path now, less uphill climbing, so the exercise was truly refreshing. I felt like I hadn't stretched in days and each long step seemed like a perfect remedy. I wondered if Aaron ever realized all that he was missing with his illness. Little things like the ache of a muscle or its relaxation, were foreign.

It was kind of a sad thought process and I felt more connected with my brother than ever. I had never truly examined how difficult his situation must be. Everything we feel, touch, sense, was missing for him. Even if he didn't understand what was gone, I knew, and knowing that he was missing out on all those things bothered me. It would become an itch in the back of my mind, one I couldn't release.

The feeling would bother me for the entirety of that leg of the trip. I was sure that he understood that something was up, because as soon as our backpacks hit the ground at the place we would call home for a night, he turned towards me, his hands going to my shoulders.

As he looked into my eyes he asked, "Is everything okay sis?"

"Kind of. I've been thinking all day... I've been thinking that it really stinks that you can't feel anything. Even if you don't know you're missing it. It just seems unfair! At least you could have been able to feel the good things. I couldn't live without it. The muscle aches, the feeling of a nice bed, hugs, kisses, a good blanket, the warmth of a fire, all of that stuff!"

He pulled me in close as my speedy explanation faded into the setting sun.

"It's okay sis. Sometimes I miss it. But most of the time I don't. I know that there are some things that I will never understand. But, in the end, I know what they are. Here look," he said as he dropped to one knee by his pack and pulled the cylindrical tube he used to store his drawings in.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers