Family Sensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

As I rounded the canvas, my own body came into view. Once again, Aaron had perfectly captured the woman and the emotional details of the situation. I knew what Aaron thought of my quivering the moment I saw it. The way my lips were pursed and the focused details of my clenching fists, combined with the steep impossible arch of my back, revealed the lurking sexual wantonness that I had battled to exhaustion. The woman depicted, looked to be in the throes of some perverse sexual torment. And I knew that Aaron had captured it truly. This was me, more beautiful, or at least more artistic, captured in the passions of young urgency.

I gave a little squeak, of surprise when my pussy spasmed at the sight. It had just been given a refresher course in its desires and suddenly they all came rushing back in.

"What do you think," Aaron asked, his voice still on edge.

"Its good," I replied, trying to cut short the conversation. It was great, but I didn't want to open that bottle of worms again. "I look beautiful once more, brother."

"I just paint what I see."

"No embellishments, eh?"

"None whatsoever."

Time for my escape. "I've got to go pee. I've been holding it for an hour now. I'll be right back."

Quickly, my bare feet racing, I darted out of Aaron's sight. I'm sure running naked is not the most proper thing for a nineteen year old girl to do, especially in front of her brother, but I couldn't fight the urges much longer. Even as I neared the edge of the campsite, I felt one hand drop lower on my thigh and slide inward. It impaired my running a bit, but by the time it found its goal I was halfway into the woods and well out of sight.

It took a few minutes for me to try and locate a suitable seat. When none presented themselves, I ended up just laying out in the dirt, my naked body a stark golden contrast to the deep browns and reds of the forest.

I couldn't fight my urges any longer. One hand found its place over my breast and the other buried itself between my thighs. This was not the time for foreplay or sensitivity. My fingers crushed into the soft flesh of my tit, while another pair dug deep into my snatch and the glistening warmth of my tunnel.

"God yes," I heard a stranger cry out from within me. "Oh, fuck yes."

I was not accustomed to so great a need, so my wanton cries came as a surprise. But it was as if my mind had become detached from my body, and it had been allowed to revert to some primal state. There was nothing precise or guided in my movements. My fingers, pressed closely together, formed an uncoordinated missile that repeatedly penetrated my folds. I could hear them being slurped into my depths before being released by the clenching muscles. I pinched hard on one nipple and felt a tear come to my eye. But I would do it again, and again, and again. The pain would act as a period to the intense pleasure washing over me, spilling from my vagina.

My voice would cry out till it was hoarse and at a loss for words. Eventually, just animalist grunts and howls would come from my lungs. The intense arousal, magnified by the delay of its release, devastated my inner barriers and restrictions on its control. Wild thoughts ran through my mind as I fucked myself vigorously in the dirt.

"Shit, fuck me, that's it fuck me," I heard myself yelling. When I managed to gain enough control to thumb my clit, it was all over. The combination of denial, need, release, and exquisite contact were enough. Once more a loud echoing cry would fly to the treetops as my juices poured from my cunt.

On the verge of blissful tears, I curled up, gently petting my labia, as my orgasm faded. Little whimpers of pleasure still passed out of my mouth, but they were quieter, and more private than before.

Satisfied at last, I rose from the ground and strode back through the woods towards my camp site. I was certain that the quickness of my release would allow my actions to be disguised as something less sexual and a more normal function of animals everywhere.

But I had forgotten some important details when I stepped back into camp. I saw Aaron's face go limp and his pants twitch. Puzzled by the reaction, I looked down at myself. My whole body glistened with sweat and my thighs were shaded a dark brown, from the combination of dirt and sex fluids. I couldn't believe that my hidden and private actions were so exposed. I darted for the tent, my hair trailing behind me, and carrying other telling twigs and leaves.

My face flushed once more, but from embarrassment. I had never felt so exposed. And stupid Aaron kept right on staring, his mouth open, and not a single word coming forth.

I muttered some expletive or another as I closed the zippered flap behind me. Safe in the tent, I paced, half doubled over, mortified at my own admission. I tried wiping myself clean, but it became quickly apparent that a bath or a dip in a lake would be the only thing capable of cleaning up. I managed to brush off most of the loose dirt and particles in my hair, but still found myself unable to reenter the world.

Luckily for me, Aaron was able to enter mine. There was the funny little knock on the tent's synthetic door, and then he stepped in. I, of course, was still naked and suddenly very conscious of the fact.

"Look, I'm sorry for staring. Everyone has to do it sometime. Its no biggy."

Boys! They are so inadequate sometimes, especially in discussing sex. "No biggy? You just figured out that I was fiddling with myself in the woods. No biggy!?"

"Shit, sis. It really isn't. A few days ago you saw me having oral sex and I saw you getting felt up. Not to mention the amount of nudity on display this week. Playing with yourself isn't that big a deal. I do it all the time."

Like I said before, boys!

"Didn't need to know that bro! Besides, you can't even feel anything. How can you possibly do it?" I owed myself a slap on the head for that one. Don't ask what you really shouldn't know.

"I'm not entirely without sensation. I get a little bit down there. And as a guy, all I really have to do is see something hot enough, and pop, off I go."

"Gross!" I didn't really mean it. I was kind of curious about whether or not what he was saying was true. It was inexplicable. Any other time in my life and I would have been repulsed.

"Don't gross me. You were the one in the woods just getting off!"

"Nice. Real nice. I couldn't help it, the goddamn grass was molesting me."

Aaron started laughing uncontrollably and it was infection. He started yelling "the grass" over and over again in that cheesy horror voice people used in old films. It would only get worse when he decided to give a life size impersonation of the grass.

He doubled up at the waist and started waving his outstretched hands back and forth brushing them across my skin. At first, I was able to laugh with him, but as his touch continued, I felt shocks of sensation race towards my center. Something was malfunctioning with my conscience and it couldn't stop what happened next.

As I said, the touches were innocent at first. But I was a little agitated by the sudden horniness and reacted. I pounced on Aaron, knocking him into the side of the tent, and nearly tipping the whole thing over. I started tickling him back, but he was stronger and more agile, and I quickly ended up beneath him, out of breath.

Laying there, looking up at him, with my arms outstretched beside me and my body exposed before him, the urge just grew more powerful. My giggling subsided, as did his, until we were both staring at each other, the space of a foot separating my lips from his.

My legs were widely spread, with his knees pressed into my upper thighs, and my pussy lips pulled apart from the position. I wanted him all too badly. I watched his eyes move from mine, to my lips, then to the nape of my neck. Each glance and stare brought a new heat to my body. I watched him as he examined my heaving breasts, watched as his eyes moved downwards to my crotch. I felt a greater desire then ever before as his eyes peered at my secret place, detailing its every crevice and delighted sheen.

Aaron would act, on impulse and desire, in the way that any man would have. And later, I would hate him for it, but right then it was what I needed. He shifted my wrists to the broad palm of one hand, keeping them pinned above my head. I was his to explore, his canvas to work on.

With one hand free, he fished himself from his shorts. He did not bother to undress, nor to spur on some kind of deceitful romance. Instead, he brought his formidable cock to bear on my body.

I was given a few seconds to examine it, standing hard and ready, before it would be plunged into my depths. It was long, with a thick broad head, and heavy veins roped its surface. I was sure that it would be painful. But denying it, right then, seemed the worse decision. I was fearful of what it meant, fearful of what it would pull from within me. But too excited to care.

And so I pulled my legs farther apart and waited. Aaron's eyes would meet mine once more, right before his hips thrust, and my innocence was lost to the man I loved most in the world, and desired greater then any other.

When his cock did find its mark, as it so naturally did, I let out a yelp of pain before I bit down on my lip. I was not ready for it, no matter how wet, or how horny, there is nothing to prepare you for your first true penetration. And Aaron was not a gentle lover, cautious and slow.

I do not know if he could genuinely feel what I felt, but he could definitely see it, and hear it, and smell it. My pussy eagerly engulfed his length, despite the sudden strain it introduced on its inner flesh, permitting to access me in a way forbidden to any other.

I cried out again, but this time in pleasure, as his penis slid back from its purchase within me. Aaron's eyes were roaming freely, an animalistic haze covering them, as they devoured me and my sex.

It was so wet, my cunt. I couldn't believe how easily I surrendered to his length and girth. The cock glided deep into me, burying itself against my cervix, before it retreated once more. The same slurping sounds that I had released in the forest quickly returned as his penis split my labia apart and pulled my lust out with it.

"Fuck me Aaron, fuck me," I heard the same strange female voice cry. Aaron grunted in response, his eyes never leaving the glistening pink wetness of my pussy.

Is it possible to accurately describe the pleasure of sex? Can I really tell you how delightful it felt for me to be impaled on my brother's cock? It is the infinite awareness of every sensation, of every sound, of every smell, of every sight, as time slows itself to allow human beings and animals alike, the greatest of pleasures. My hips were moving of their own volition, driving my pink flesh down onto his throbbing member. I could feel the pulse of his heart in the thick veins which splayed across his surface like a spider web. I could feel the tensing of his back as he plunged it further and further into my depths. My breasts bounced atop my chest, responding to his vigorous fucking.

Again I would cry out, begging for him to bury himself deeper in me, to give himself more fully to me. And he would do everything I asked and more. He had found a rhythm, a native beat to pound into me to. Soon my body became an instrument of that rhythm and the pulsing wetness of my cunt would act at his direction.

I was certain I was foaming at the mouth, so lost to the realm of sanity and so taken with his penis was I. The burning warmth of release had already begun, but as it rose and ebbed, it was quickly replaced by yet another pending orgasm. My pussy was wet, too wet, impossibly wet. My juices spilled out of my tunnel, coating our meeting place, drenching my sleeping bag and pooling on the floor of the tent.

It was too much to fight the urges- impossible to deny, and fruitless to delay.

Once more I would cry out in orgasmic bliss, my pussy shuddering and seizing on his length. Oh the delightful release at his filling touch- how it overcame me!

Aaron would convince me that he had some sensation then. As he watched me writhe and fuck myself back onto his cock, he would come, his penis spurting its precious load deep into my womb. Neither of us gave a damn about risks or dangers, only the pleasure of the moment mattered.

When he let out his cry of release, I felt complete. I felt as if I had given him something in this, that no other could have given. To my surprise, and to my delight, he would not soften then. The situational arousal, and perhaps the torture he had endured before my naked body, would overcome nature's course. But his hips would still, his penis suddenly alive with sensation, and a desperate need to calm himself would overcome.

Too bad for him, I was already reaching for another orgasm. And so I ground my pussy back on him, as best I could, not letting him escape his fate. A few moments of resisting my attack were enough, and he would rejoin the fray.

Again his powerful hips would drive forward his long tool, pushing it deeper and deeper into my tunnel. Now, his own seed lubricating the passage, the movements were smooth and direct. Each powerful thrust would end with his testes impacting on my backside and crotch. The pummeling he delivered was better then anything my own fingers could have served up.

Another orgasm rocked me, this one smaller and weaker then the last, and I desperately wanted to give my pussy rest. But he still had me pinned beneath him, his hands keeping my body under his. Aaron used me, as a toy for his pleasure for five more minutes. Then his second orgasm would fill my pussy. I was surprised by the amount of fluid that was now coating our bodies. Strange combinations of sweat, semen, and sex dripped and spilled over. Aaron's eyes retained the wolfish glint even after his release. When he slipped his penis from my pussy I knew what he intended even before he moved.

My mouth was ready and waiting, my tongue parched for a taste of the cock that had delivered so much anguish and pleasure. His knees settled in over my upper arms and his slackening hard on dripped onto my chin. I darted my tongue out, lapping up the first droplet of fluid, then sweeping it upwards along the underside of his member. I could feel the new coating of semen fill my taste buds as more and more of the sticky liquid filled my mouth. I would take the hot member into my mouth, licking and slurping down the flavorful blend. Then I went to work on his soaked ball sack, cleaning it of its accumulation. For another ten minutes I would groom his cock, exalting it with my mouth and oral muscle. Then exhausted, Aaron would release me from my servitude and lower himself to my side.

Happily we would rest ignorant, of the complications we had introduced.

It was awkward at first after that. When the desire faded, I felt sick from the action we had just taken. But worse than that I feared that the dynamic of our close relationship was irreparably changed.

And truly it was, but once we learned to accept our actions, and once we learned that our secret was safe, some of the danger slipped away. It was the only thing that kept me from hating him for the pleasure he had brought, and for being so quick to take my virginity.

That would come the following day, after a hard hike further into the wilderness. Aaron and I had not spoken most of the afternoon and we broke apart as soon as came was set up.

After hours of silence, I felt guilt for encouraging him, and for using him to fulfill my own desires. So I went to him, and found him by the trail, drawing in his sketchpad. He did not look up when I came near to him. Instead he just handed me the paper.

I looked at the page he was on, and the dark graphite shadings of the image he had created. Once more he had captured something, this time from memory. The sex from the day before was detailed on page after page, in stunning clarity and acuity. Looking back over it, I could recognize my face as I cried out in ecstasy. A close-up rendering of my pussy split beneath his thrust, brought a powerful wave of desire once more.

When I looked up, I was breathless, and my panties were soaked. I needed him again, and I learned there that nothing would break our relationship before, and nothing would break it after. We belonged solely to each other- understood each other completely, and shared everything intimately.

As I stood beside him, my hands already moving to the edges of my shirt, I knew that this was inevitable. This was the healing that I had wanted, and the sensation he had desired. It was a culmination of our lives.

The last of my clothes piled beside me I stood naked before him. I felt valuable and powerful, watching his eyes study my body once more. I wanted him to see the bruises on my upper thigh that his fucking had brought me. I wanted my swollen nipples to be his, to be claimed by his mouth. I found my fingers parting my lips before him, opening my flowered labia to display my wanton desire for him. I could hear a deep purr spilling out of him, like a contented cat encouraging his mistress to pet him.

I played with myself, an erotic display of desire that was reserved for him and the wonderful wilderness which protected us in the early stage of our relationship. I toyed with my pussy, fingering it softly, until my knees were shaking and I risked collapsing onto the ground.

"Take me," I whispered, voice full of lust.

He didn't speak. He simply rose from his seat and stripped. Now it was my turn to admire the artist. His body was rock hard and tan, devoid of unnecessary fat. There were the many marks of his disease, scars carved across stone. But there was a masculine beauty to it, each one a story and a victory over fate. When his shorts fell to the ground, I felt my breath leave me.

His phallus stood proudly, its red head pointing skyward and brushing against the underside of his navel. It was so long, on full display, and so ready for me. I was whimpering as I played with myself before him.

Aaron growled, his demand quite clear. I moved to him, pressing my body to his. His sex was trapped against my stomach now as well. The distinctive brush of liquid heat across my ribs told me that he was more than ready. My fingernails dug into his back as I crushed my groin against him. My thighs rocked my pussy against his legs, in an effort to derive more pleasure from him, my Adonis.

My motions grew more urgent, my need more powerful and deep-seated. I was unsure if I could ever achieve climax if he did not allow me. As if he heard my prayer, Aaron scooped my lithe body from its stance against him and lifted me high into the air, my thighs spreading around his waist.

I found myself perched on his torso, my cunt just above the tip of his cock.

"Please, Aaron, please."

"What do you want, sis?"

"You know. Please give it to me. Don't deny me. Please," I begged. Silently I hoped his strength was less than what it was, and that he would be forced to suspend me on his prick.

Aaron was stronger than I though, and in control then.

"Ask for it. Just ask me for it and I'll give you all you want."

"Don't make me, please. I want you. Now. I need you."

"No, beg for it."

With a weak cry I succumbed. "Fuck me. Please fuck me on your beautiful cock. Ram it into me. Please."

I would not have to wait any longer. My own weight was used to drop my pussy onto my cock. Easily the length probed my depths, pushing farther and farther into me. He would pause me, when I reached the base of his penis, the front wall of my vagina pressed against his body. I was allowed a moment to revel in the pleasure it brought me. I couldn't believe the reach it had, and the ability it had to fill my pussy. I was complete!

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers